- Text Size +

Tor snorted and turned away. "Too bad. I don't want to see you."

Bret just grinned and wrapped her in a one-armed hug. Tor scowled and punched him in the ribs to get out of the embrace.

"Don't touch me," she growled. Her fingers brushed over Eric, making sure he was alright.

Bret was wheezing. The blow had knocked the air from his lungs, just as intended. It took him a minute to regain his breath. When he did, he straightened and grinned. One hand rubbed at the sore spot on his side.

"Creator be blessed," he chuckled. "I've never had a woman, and only a few men, knock the air from me. Congratulations. You've managed to impress me." He rubbed at his side once more more and winked at Eric.

Tor snorted. "Oh how delightful. I now feel as though my life is complete," she drolled. "I now feel as though my life is complete." She heard Eric's laughter in her ear.

"Calm down." That stupid grin never left his face. Tor felt her cheeks heat up when his eyes slid over her form with a clear appreciation. "I was complimenting you. Don't be so rigid."

Tor spluttered as Bret stepped into the sale pen with the mares. Just as she was about to speak, he began talking again. "This is a beautiful mare. Good and sturdy. Sturdier even than the mounts the paper-pushers give us." He checked her teeth and ran his hands along her body.

"Paper-pushers?" Tor repeated. "Who are they?"

"Oh, just what us mounted Rangers call those who work in the offices," he said casually. He inspected each of the mare's feet.

"You're a Ranger?" she asked, a touch of incredulity in her voice. She had cut her teeth on the stories of Rangers and tails of their heroism. Her third word had been "ranger." Right after "Pap" and "horse."

"Sure am." He shot her a grin over the bay's withers. "Been one since I was sixteen. Funny enough, today's my sixteenth anniversary with them." He patted the bay and checked out two more mares, a liver chestnut and a cremello. Pleased with both, he looked back to Tor. "I'll take these three. How much?"

Part of Tor was flattered a Ranger wanted some of her stock. That same part insisted on a steep discount. But her business sense prevailed and she named her usual price. "Forty a head."

Bret's brows went up and he whistled in awe. "My, my You sure are proud of your horses. I bought my last mount for ten."

"And how long did it last?" she pressed. "How soon did its feet bruise from the stones? How long until it went lame?"

The man grinned. "Alright. She bruised on week two. It took her a few weeks to recover. Then she came up lame after three hard days riding."

"You get what you pay form. My horses are born on the range. They've run it since birth. I don't breed those who bruise easily. They aren't bred if they come up lame just from a run."

Eric listened in awe as the two Elders went back and forth, haggling over prices. They finally came to an agreement several minutes later. Thirty-five a head for the bay and cremello, twenty for the chestnut since she was a little older than he was looking for. They clasped arms to seal the deal and Eric kept a firm grip on Tor's collar as they did.

Bret thanked Tor before turning to Eric. "You keep an eye on your mistress for me. Alright? I may come back and see her for more horses."

Tor frowned even as Bret paid her. She felt one eyebrow tick in frustration. "I can take care of myself, you know. I don't need anyone watching after me."

"Oh I know. But it never hurts to have someone watching your back." He grinned and handed her the money. "Take care. I'll be back for my new girls this evening." With that, he was gone.

Tor sighed and shook her head. She didn't quite understand that man. But oh well. He was just a customer, in and out of her life so quickly he wasn't worth thinking over for longer than it took to strike a bargain. The afternoon faded away and Tor began teaching Eric everything of importance when it came to horses, and this fair in particular. She showed him how to check a horse's feet and legs for injuries. How to determine if a horse had good bone structure. And everything else she could think of.

"All of this knowledge will apply to human horses as well," she said. "They're the exact same. Elder horses are just bigger."

Eric nodded. "I probably won't remember all of this immediately. But I'll try."

Tor gave him a small, reassuring smile. "You have plenty of time. Don't worry. It's not like I'm going to test you over all this information."

The princeling grinned. "Good. Because I'm not sure I would pass." He leaned into her fingers when they came up and gently stroked his side.

Tor rolled her eyes. "You would have passed. And when I do eventually quiz you over this, I'm sure you'll do well."

Eric smiled. "Thanks, Tor. I appreciate the vote of confidence."

Just before the tent flaps closed for the night, Tor saw a familiar face approaching. She smiled and waved to signal him over. "Siris!" she called. The big, swarthy man looked to be in good health. The smile spreading across his face hinted at good spirits. Once he spotted her, he crossed the grounds quickly and offered his arm.

Tor clasped his arm and gave the customary shake. "Tor," he greeted in his deep voice. "You look well. How have you and Princeling been faring?"

"We've been well," she said. "You?"

"Very well." Before she could say more, a little voice chirped from the pocket on his vest.

"Siris?" Delicate hands clasped the edge of the pocket and pulled up an equally delicate human girl. She hooked her elbows over the pocket to hold herself up. She puffed a breath to blow some of the strands of blonde hair from her face. Her sky blue eyes instantly locked with Eric's green ones. She blushed and twirled a lock of hair around her finger before looking up. "Siris? Who are they? And where are we?"

The big man dipped a couple of fingers, each bigger around than the wisp of a girl, and carefully pulled her from his pocket. He kept her cupped in his palms as he spoke to her. "This is Tor. I met her a month or so ago. I told you we were going to see her because she has some horses I would like to buy."

"Oh." The little girl gazed at Tor for a moment before she looked back to Siris. "She's not as pretty as me."

For the second time that day, Tor spluttered. Eric's laughter was ringing in her ear again. Even Siris was chuckling. "No, she's not. But you don't have the inner strength she does. She's lived on her own and taken care of herself for quite some time. You've been with me since you were toddling."

The girl pouted and huffed. "I'm strong," she muttered under her breath.

Siris smiled and stroked her head. "Yes, Delicate, you are strong." The tiny little girl preened under the attention, seeming to soak it up. After a couple minutes, he slipped her back into his pocket. She settled half-out of it, her arms hooked over the sides to hold her aloft. He patted her on the top of her head before turning his attention to Tor. "Now, friend, let's talk business."

Tor, having recovered, smiled in return. "These three sold earlier. Their new owner will be picking them up soon."

A young man came jogging up to them, out of breath from how fast he had run. "A-are you, Tuh-Tor?"

"I am," she replied. "And who are you?"

"I'm Sawyer." He took a deep breath and released it, finally able to speak normally. "I'm Bret's youngest brother."

Tor sized him up for a moment. "You bear very little resemblance to him. Count it as a blessing."

Sawyer gave her a quizzical look. The angle he canted his head made a tuft of red-blonde hair fall into his hazel eyes. "I'm only fourteen. Momma says I've got some growing to do before I catch up to Bret. He's got eighteen years on me. So I ain't worried about catching him anytime soon. But he sent me to get his horses. He said he got a bay, a chestnut and a cremello from the lady who would probably eat me if I wasn't respectful."

Eric's peals of laughter rang in her ears. Tor grumbled and plucked him up and shoved him down the front of her shirt. "Shut up," she muttered. She turned to the boy whose face was red as a brick at the sight of a human going down into her cleavage. "Yes, the three mares in the pen behind me. Think you can catch them?"

He looked up into her eyes, since he was a full head-and-a-half shorter than her, and nodded vigorously. "Yes, ma'am! I been with horses since before I was born. One story of my birth is that Momma had me on the back of our big black draft mare. So I been on horses since day one." He grinned proudly. "I even brought leads for them all!"

Tor huffed. "Smart. Now go on. Go get your annoying brother's mares."

The boy ducked under the rope and into the pen. He sweet talked the mares, holding treats out in his hand to entice them to come forward. He quickly slipped the ropes around their necks, patted their velvety noses and turned to smile at Tor. "Got 'em! We're gonna go now. Thanks for waiting on me. I got lost in all the rows and stalls. But then I saw your hair and it's just as bright red as Bret said it was."

Tor rolled her eyes as color crept into her face. "Alright. Go on." She unclipped the divider rope and held it aside so he could lead the mares out. He jogged out ahead of them and the mares willingly followed along. Tor replaced the dividing rope and watched them go. When they were out of sight, she turned back to Siris. "Join me in my wagon. Your human is welcome as well. I'll cook us supper and we can talk business."

Siris smiled and nodded. "That sounds pleasant. I'll follow you."

Tor lead him into the open air outside the tent. Dusk had fallen and turned the evening light into shades of purple. Tor regretting missing the sunset. Sunrise and sunset were her favorite times of day. Siris walked alongside through the other groups of horse-traders and their herds to her own band towards the back of the grounds.

As usual, Larson already had a fire going. A cast iron skillet and coffee pitcher sat in the low flames. Bacon sizzled and popped in the pan, the grease hissing occasionally when it leapt out and landed on a nearby ember. The old hand nodded to his boss as she approached. When his eyes landed on Siris, he grinned.

"Well, well, if it isn't Siris Grigory." He stood and clasped the bigger man's arm. "It's been a piece, hasn't it?"

Siris nodded as a smile stretched across his face. "It has, Larson. Tell me, old friend, do they still call you 'Lord of Snark?'"

Larson laughed. "Only a few. Miss Tor doesn't know that nickname, though. I would have liked to keep it that way."

"Too bad. I like it," she said with a smirk. "It suits you. Now tell me, how do you know each other?"

"I don't know how many times your old man tried to get him to buy some horses. But this fella here would never bite," Larson explained.

Siris grinned. "He had some fine horses, to be sure. But not ones meant for pulling my wagons. They'll break a leg or something and I would be out all that money it took to purchase them." He looked to Tor. "I knew who you were the moment you came storming into my camp. You are the spirit and image of your father. To see you riding that big mustang gave me hope that some Kellers were finally breeding the kind of horse I needed. When I found out you did and were going to be at this fair, I arranged for my second to finish the trip so I could be here and get first pick of your horses."

Tor smiled, pleased he thought so highly of her and her father. "You almost did. I sold those three mares to a Ranger earlier this afternoon. But I still have plenty of fine stock for you to choose from. The light has faded too much to get a good picture of the whole herd tonight. So come back first thing in the morning and we'll do business then," she said. "Tonight, be my guest and dine with me."

Siris agreed and took a seat beside the fire. He retrieved Delicate from his pocket and set her on his thigh. The little girl cavorted on the massive leg, doing all sorts of acrobatics. She did a back-flip and landed on the ground with a flourish. "Ta-da!" she cheered.

Larson grinned. "She's a cutie. You always did have a thing for tiny, pale girls. Looks like some things never change."

Siris arched a brow. "I remember you having a human affinity, as well. You liked the big, docile males. I clearly remember you keeping them in the front of your long-johns to increase the size of your bulge."

Tor made a face at that. Eric, who had been making his way towards Delicate, stopped and made sure Tor was between him and the older man before continuing his trek.

"Alright. That's enough of that kind of talk. You're going to scare the humans," Tor said. She glanced at Delicate who was dancing with a wildflower. "At least, the one who understands."

Larson's face was red, but not from the heat of the fire. "I ain't done that since I was a gangly, underdeveloped kid. I'll tell you right now that I don't need no help in the size department."

Eric approached Delicate and smiled in a charming way. When he got closer and a better look at her, he could see she was still quite young, perhaps nine or ten at the most. She was out as a bed partner, but still a candidate for a friendly conversation.

"Hello, Miss Delicate. I'm Eric. How are you?" He bowed slightly as he greeted her.

The girl stopped dancing with the flower and eyed him suspiciously. "What do you want?" she snapped. "I was dancing!"

Eric's smile shifted from charming to reassuring. "I just wanted to talk. It's been a while since I've seen a human."

Delicate huffed. "But I'm not some pet like you! We're not even the same kind of human. I was born free. My ma and pa traveled with Siris and his wagons. But they got ate by owls when I was a toddling thing so Siris took care of me."

Eric was flabbergasted by her curt attitude. This girl didn't know a thing about him and here she was jumping to conclusions! "I'm a free human, just like you. I stay with Tor because she protects me from some bad men who want to send me far away." He drew himself up to his full height when he spoke next. "I am the oldest son of a wealthy lord."

Delicate scowled and began hitting Eric with the stem of the flower. "Liar!" she screeched. "You're not a prince or free or any such thing. Free humans don't come this far north!"

Eric yelped and tried to fend off the blows. When the girl didn't stop, he took off running for Tor. Delicate chased him the whole way, continuously attempting to hit him with the flower. Eric ducked under Tor's knee and ran for the smallest distance between her leg and the ground.

Tor glanced down when she felt something scrambling around by the juncture of her thighs. The scene that greeted her had her roaring with laughter. Eric was trying to climb the fabric of her pants while Delicate was beating him with a pathetic looking flower. The Elder woman took pity on her Princeling and scooped him into her hand.

He flopped backwards on her palm, breathing heavily. Creator, he was out of shape. "Thanks," he panted. "She's crazy!"

Tor laughed again. "Poor little Princeling, terrorized by a child."

The other Elders were laughing as well. Delicate scowled up at Eric before stomping back to Siris. Larson was sitting on his heels, all but guffawing at the sight. "They're adorable!" he crowed. "She gets along just about as well as Tor does with anyone else!"

Tor shot the man a look. "Gee, thanks." She tipped her hand and let her human slide off onto her shoulder.

Larson only grinned at her. "You know it's true."

She huffed and went back to prepping the ingredients for supper.

 



Jocelyn was bored. Jason was out doing some negotiating work or something with some man who wanted some of his horses. The buxom blonde didn't care what it was all about. Just that it brought in a substantial amount of money. In the meantime, though, she was bored. And sexually frustrated. Riding Jason was mind-numbing with bliss. But when he wasn't around, she just felt empty and lonely. And horny.

So when one of the little humans he kept around went scuttling along the floor, she had a bright idea. He had told her to make herself at home and she could do whatever she wanted with the humans, but she had never messed with them if he wasn't around. Now, though, she was willing to try. She plucked one up off the floor, a female, and held her aloft. She turned the human this way and that in her hands, sizing her up. "Four inches," she mused. "Not that filling. But it's better than nothing."

She licked the female from head to toe, completely saturating her. Then she dragged her over her breasts, rubbing her face on her nipples. "Mm. Not bad," she breathed. She pinched and tweaked her other nipple as she worked the human. After a couple minutes, she dragged the screaming, protesting human down her stomach and making her circle her belly button.

She shoved the woman's face into it, pressing so hard the human's entire head popped inside. Jocelyn mewled. She never knew having her belly-button stimulated would feel so euphoric! "Lick," she commanded of the human. "Lick or I'll feed you to one of the stray dogs roaming the grounds." A moment later, a tiny tongue was licking the inside of her belly button.

Jocelyn groaned and slid her fingers to her nether lips and began to play with the slick folds. Her thumb found her clit and began rubbing vigorously. Her first two fingers slipped into her tunnel and began a rhythm. But it wasn't enough. She withdrew her fingers, sticky and wet, and pulled the little human female from her belly button. She dragged the woman through her pubic patch, not caring the tiny being was assaulted by the smells and scratched by the wiry hairs. The Elder woman only cared about her own pleasure at the moment. She shoved the woman's face into her clit and roughly demanded she lick.

"Service me!" she cried. "Pay your mistress the attention she deserves." She panted, tongue lolling from the side of her mouth when she felt that little mouth on her sensitive clit. "Yes! Oh you're good. But I need more!" With no further warning, she plunged the human female head-first into her throbbing canal. Her walls squeezed and crushed the breath from the human, securely wrapping around her.

Jocelyn kept a grip on the tiny legs and pulled her toy out until it was just the crown of her head inside. Then she shoved her back in without a second thought. She quickly built up a rhythm, pulling the human out, teasing the poor thing with fresh air and light, before shoving her back in. She squealed and moaned, bucking her hips on the bed. Finally, she pushed the female in so deep, she couldn't feel her with her fingers anymore. But she could feel her kicking and squirming inside and it drove her absolutely insane to know that she was dominating an entire life with just her vagina.

She screamed when the human hit a sensitive spot inside her. Jocelyn's eyes rolled back as her hips thrust into the air. Her snatch clamped down around the human as she orgasmed, holding the pitiful creature in place. When it was over, she slumped to the bed, still saturated in bliss. The human was struggling inside her, Jocelyn could tell. The motions were weaker than before, but no less stimulating. So she just lay there and enjoyed the afterglow.

"Mm. I'm gonna have to do that more often," she murmured.