- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Going all the way for the team. 

We made out with every girl on the softball team, with two exceptions: Hannah and Madison. Turns out they were the only lesbians on the team. After seeing our orgy, the Goddess of Love shrank Madison (seeing that she wanted to be submissive) and gave her to Hannah as a toy. Not to mention Hannah was in the batting order more often.


A couple of weeks passed. The red-hot, lust-filled unity inspired by Mistress Kelly had brought the team together and helped them make it to the championship series against the Athenas. They had won the first three games, then lost the next three. One problem was Emily, who had turned in two sub-par performances at the mound. We needed her at her best for game 7.


The morning of the game, Mistress Kelly told Karl and I, "Toys, Emily needs help... get ready to spend three hours in her cup...I'm sending you in."


She had sex with both of us, to provide an extra boost of oxytocin for when we got inside Emily. When we got to the ballpark, she walked up to Emily with us in hand, saying "Here they are, Em, the loves of my life, they're going inside you." Karl and I climbed in her athletic equipment, the kind specially altered after the Rebalancing. He got in front and Mistress Kelly shrank me to fit in the back, like a butt plug. I was going to ride Vixen all the way to a title.


Emily talked to us as she went to the mound. She was very self-conscious, but very glad we were there to work her sex drive down so she could concentrate on the game. Before the first pitch, something happened that really encouraged Emily.


We couldn't see it but we could tell the crowd got raucous and noisy. Then we heard the PA announcer (female, of course) explain. "The Athenas manager is complaining to the umpire.... because the other team has removed all of their clothing between shirts and shoes!"


We could tell from her warmth that she was feeling more relaxed. Clearly Mistress Kelly told the team to take their clothes off to show support for Emily. After a warm flush, we could feel cool air all around us. Emily was going bottomless too.


It was nerve-racking, but our team hung on through 14 innings to win 5-4. Emily was on the mound the whole time. When her teammates stormed the mound, Karl and I worked her up to a humongous orgasm. She came while she was hugging her coach and teammates. One more reward for a job well done.


The next morning, back in Mistress Kelly's bottom, I climbed out to find Karl unconscious. After a stellar performance inside Emily, he had died of a heart attack overnight, as we later found out. Mistress Kelly was heartbroken but she still had me. It was a week before she brought me back into her ass and three months before she could invite me into her frontpussy.


We talked about getting married, once it felt appropriate. Then one day, she brought home a special guest. Emily stood before us, in a microskirt and bottomless.
"We've decided we want to share you", Emily smiled. "You made us both happy... and Olive and Vixen too!"


Then, a few weeks later, something even more amazing happened.
Mistress Kelly heard a knock at the door and answered it. The voice sounded familiar so I sneaked a peek over her elastic. It was Emma, the girl who shrank me then left me... only she was looking me in the eye. She was only as tall as Mistress Kelly's navel and was looking scared. Emma began to explain herself.


"The Goddess of Love found me, and said she was going to punish me for shrinking men and leaving them, by slowly shrinking me down to the size of a man. She gave me a week to find someone to live with. Could you help me?"


Mistress Kelly looked down at me. "I don't mind another helper down there, but I need to consult with the man of my little house. Toy Adam, what do you think?"
I could see the color drain out of Emma's face. She recognized me as one of the guys she shrank. I cleared my throat.


"Emma, I felt things inside you that I never felt before. But you left me helpless.If Mistress Kelly hadn't found me I'd be dead. Why?"


Emma began to sob. "I wasn't very grown up. I knew you were falling in love with me but I wanted to set some kind of record for shrinking guys... Now my fertility has been taken away by the Goddess and I'm losing my size as well. I don't have anything left. Please, find it in your heart to forgive me."


I drew my breath in and spoke. "Emma, I can forgive you, if... if you'll come and live with me in Mistress Kelly's panties and help me serve her and Mistress Emily."


I expected her to say "Hell No!" and walk off in a huff. I didn't expect what she said.
"Please, yes, I'll do anything. I don't want to face this big world alone!" She wrapped her hands around Mistress Kelly's butt. "Please let me live with Adam inside you!"


Mistress Emily had joined Mistress Kelly. "I heard about your adventures, Emma, and you deserve to become a toy. But you don't deserve to be alone. If Adam will have you, you may enter our panties as Toyette Emma."


"Yes", she cried. Then she pulled Mistress Kelly's stretch pants aside, leaving me dangling for a moment. She began licking the mistress' mighty pussy and within a moment was my size. I took her inside Mistress Kelly, and then took her good. I gave her good hateful sex for the way she treated me. Then we both gave our mistress the sex of her life, and it bonded us together.


We've all been together two years and already I've fathered a son by Mistress Kelly... and by Olive... and a daughter by Mistress Emily. Toyette Emma will be great helping with the boys since she's at our scale. Hope I get to father a son by Emily before my backdoor sperm give out... otherwise, we'll have to find a new young guy someday to get shrunk and grow our family!

Chapter End Notes:

The end!