- Text Size +

Chapter 8
I slowly awakened and wriggled out of Emily's backdoor. I didn't want to leave but I had to know what was going on. I was an inch tall as I climbed to the top of the cleft between Emily;s buttocks. Her skin seemed to be on fire.


I climbed up her body, underneath her uniform top. When I reached her neck it was fever-hot. Her cheeks were flushed, her lips were bright red and puffy, and her breathing was ragged and heavy. "I love you coach Kelly", she moaned as she reached over to give my Mistress a hug. I took advantage and leaped onto Mistress Kelly, climbing down onto her shoulder and tumbling down her back.


I scooted down to her buttocks and scrambled into the cleft between. I kissed her right buttcheek about two inches above the backdoor. I wasn't even an inch tall so I couldn't take her with my manhood. Instead, I climbed down and wiggled my entire body into her backdoor.


As I squirmed into my mistress' backpussy, I heard a familiar voice. "Baby", she cooed. It was my Olive.


"My brave lover... are you going to bond mistress to Emily and me to Vixen?", Olive asked.


"Who's Vixen', I asked.


"She's the soul who lives in Emily's backdoor. Very daring girl", Olive said. I could feel the backpussy warming up. I assume thinking about Vixen turned Olive on.
"How do you know all this?", I asked.


"Since the Rebalancing, communication between women goes on at levels you can't imagine", Olive answered. "Just by you penetrating me and sharing her oxytocin, I'm learning a lot about Emily and Vixen."


"Does every backdoor woman have her own identity?", I asked Olive.


"Sort of", Olive answered. "Some more than others. Some get along with their front door and some don't. I get the sense that Emily is really torn between trying to be a good girl despite what the Rebalancing has done to her sex drive, and totally giving in to her bad-girl self, Vixen... By the way, was there a man inside her when you did her? "


"You heard Mistress... she said keep the men at home."


"Doesn't mean every girl obeyed her", Olive answered.


"Emily did", I responded.


"I'll bet she had one at the front but not the back. She feels like a backdoor virgin." Olive sighed. "Please keep wiggling. Make me fall in love with this exciting girl", Olive moaned. I did and she did, and so did Mistress Kelly.


"You better get out of there... I'm going to make you bigger", Mistress Kelly declared.


I wriggled out and Mistress Kelly enlarged me to my full size of 12 inches. I climbed back to her shoulders, to see her furiously French-kissing Emily, who hadn't made a sound resembling a word in minutes, only moans and groans. She was so over the top in lust and love, she was about to disconnect from reality totally.


"Start fucking Emily's ass again", mistress moaned. I took that as a command, and climbed over to the pitcher's shoulder. Then I positioned herself under her still bare bottom, spread her flushed ass cheeks, and thrust into her as hard as I could.
Her cheeks squeezed and squeezed, harder and faster. Then Emily came. Front and back. She almost smothered me with Vixen as she rolled over and drifted into unconsciousness.


I could see a familiar figure working his way out of her frontpussy. It was Karl, drenched in sweat and clutching his chest. When he finally had gasped enough air, he spoke. "That girl's sexual energy is a natural resource! " Karl looked pretty worked over. I wondered whether either of us would make it through the whole team. We turned around to see all the other team members, looking down on Mistress Kelly, Emily and ourselves with bedroom eyes...