- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Adam and Karl experience the hard body of a softball player.

Chapter 7


A month before, I would have been embarrassed and excited out of my mind, to stand in front of girls several times my size, exposing their pubes and buttocks, with my dick wet from being between the cheeks and inside the backdoor of a softball coach who appeared 70 feet tall on my tiny scale. It was becoming just another day for me. But I was still horny... just a little more sure of myself.


"I give you my frontdoor husband and backdoor lover, because I want to be bonded to every one of you... and every one of you to each other. This is a sacred act, supported by the Goddess of Love, and when we consummate this, we will be unstoppable!" Mistress Kelly declared. "So who comes forward to bond herself?"


It's funny how getting small has made me more aware and more able to pick up on the facial expressions and signs that a woman is aroused. My eyes were focused on a blonde with a round, red face and a small nose with a round tip. Every few seconds she would close her eyes and inhale and exhale, then flick her hair. Her lips were full and puffy. She clearly needed release. Mistress Kelly had noticed her too.
"Emily", she said to the blonde, "You're my best pitcher. I need you to bond to this team and bond to me."


Emily's fingers had slipped to her pussy lips. I could see her knuckles making circles that were getting smaller and faster. I could smell her pussy honey... sort of lemon and strawberry and orange all at once. "Don't fight it any longer, honey," Mistress Kelly said to her star pitcher. "Come... and join me."
Emily began to walk toward the coach. I could tell she had powerful shoulders for a woman, and her hips were curvy. "Karl, twelve inches." I watched as her husband grew as tall as me.


Emily stared at Karl and me. "Hi, Santa Claus. I didn't know you got shrunk too. Who's the purple dude? He looks cute."


Mistress Kelly eased her back onto the sofa and grabbed Karl, slipping as much of her as she could inside her vagina. What was left, Karl's white head and red torso, stuck up toward Emily.


"So... I have to take toy Santa up inside me?", Emily said.


"While his other half remains inside me", Mistress Kelly smiled.


Emily carefully got herself over Mistress Kelly, and slid herself down onto Karl. It took about five minutes for Emily and Kelly to get each other off. Karl climbed out of the way. "You're up next", he said through panting. Mistress Kelly then brought Emily's hips toward her face, and began to give Emily oral sex. She stretched out her hand, pointed it toward me, and motioned me to climb up her body. I crawled up her stomach and between her breasts. Emily's pussy was ground deep into Mistress Kelly's face. Her ass was just angled high enough for me to risk entering her backdoor with my miniature cock.


The gap between her buttocks got wider and narrower. I could see her backdoor glistening when the gap was at its widest. But I'd need to sit down to take her, meaning I could risk getting crushed. Being young and crazy, I took the chance, sliding into her ass crack like a runner stealing home. I could hear, and feel, the gasp when I penetrated her huge butthole.


Emily's grinding hips forced the cleft of her buttocks into my face. Her squeezing made it almost impossible to breathe. I pumped my inch-long manhood while pounding on the wall of flesh that was trying to suffocate me.


Then I came. My cock shot semen and oxytocin into Emily's backdoor. Her buttocks squeezed together to embrace me. Those awesome feelings of being loved and protected by a giant woman's backside were starting to overcome me. If I didn't find a way to stop the pounding in my ears and heart, I felt as if I would come again... this time from every pore of my body... just like with Mistress Kelly and Emma. Then I would surely crawl like a robot into Emily's backdoor and do everything I could to stay there.


"Shrink", a voice was telling me. "Shrink", my heart was telling me as it pounded faster and faster. Sweat was pouring off me, sweet, chocolate-flavored sweat. I tried everything I could not to think of the sweet, soft, wonderful, dangerous place I found myself, between the buttocks of a softball player.


It didn't work. My mouth opened wide, my ears popped, my prostate squeezed, and I came and came and came and came. Emily's cleft became more massive and deeper and higher as I spiraled downward in an orgy of reduction. I was a bug-sized sex zombie when I crawled down the steamy valley to find a backdoor, bigger than I was, and wriggled inside Emily's butt like the little bug I felt myself in my heart to be.

Chapter End Notes:

The bonding continues.