- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A coach displays her bottomless desire for her players. 

 

Chapter Six
"You are in for the time of your life!" Karl kept assuring me as Mistress Kelly drove to work. "I'll explain it to you, but first... you remember what we told you about the oxytocin thing, right?"


I nodded my head, being careful not to rub Mistress Kelly's boob too hard.
"Basically, anytime you pop Mistress Kelly in the ass, you get a dose of her oxytocin. If you then turn around and do another woman, you spread Kelly's oxytocin and she falls in love with Kelly. Then once you get back to Kelly, you bring that woman's oxytocin back and Kelly falls in love with her!"


"Damn!" I said. "So am I going to do another woman in the back?"


"You're going to do the whole softball team in the back... while I do them in the front!"


My eyes bugged open. It seemed that even now, after getting shrunk by Emma and found by Mistress Kelly, and discovering my love for a backside called Olive, I was still discovering new and amazing things about this world.


Karl continued, "Mistress Kelly is wearing a microskirt. When the girls come in for softball practice, she'll seduce them one by one. She's moved a sofa into her office and that's where we'll take them all."


"Why does she want to bond with them?"


"She wants the team to work together as one. The goddess believes that if women use some of their excess sexual energy to bond to each other, like the bonobo monkeys, they'll be so connected that they'll forget catty rivalries and work together to build a better world. Also, frankly, since the universities have relaxed the ban on professors and coaches getting intimate with students, she wanted to explore some of those ladies on the softball team. I guess all that time the Goddess made Mistress Kelly say she was a lesbian, got to her", Karl laughed.


When Mistress Kelly arrived at work, she sent out a message asking the team members to meet her at her office. They walked in, in uniform, and got the surprise of their lives when they walked in and saw the coach virtually bottomless. "No, you didn't walk in on me by mistake," Mistress Kelly said. Then she turned to the players. "I told you not to bring any men. I know some of you don't like men. I know that all of you have been made hungry by the Goddess of Love. All I have to do is smell all the fruitiness in this room to know that you are all aroused. I know that our performance has been off ever since the Goddess made herself manifest. I want you to use the ache you feel in your empty bodies to get this team together. Let's unite as teammates and as sexual beings."


The Mistress then scooped us out of her bosom and placed us down on the sofa. "Karl, seven inches," she whispered. Karl shot up to that height, as the team looked on. Mistress Kelly was already wet from arousal. In a moment, she scooped him up and began slipping him in and out of her. "Grrr... five inches", she growled, and Karl shrank small enough to slip inside of her. Mistress Kelly groaned and flipped over. "Adam... twelve inches." Suddenly I shot up, becoming tall enough for the softball team to notice me as an individual. "Girls..." she moaned, ..."as soon as they're done with me, these two are going to take their turns with every one of you. So you'd better drop the bottoms of your uniforms and get ready.


With a couple of exceptions, the women all took off their shoes, socks and leggings, dropped their pants, and finally their athletic protectors, leaving them naked from the waist down. Most also took off sports bras, to get more comfortable.


I could hear them moaning as I stood before Mistress Kelly's big and powerful ass. My always-hard rod was ready to penetrate her backpussy, when I heard a familiar voice. "Adam... Adam..."


I felt guilty as I answered. "Olive.... Olive..." I knew I couldn't hide or deny from her. "Olive, do you know what Mistress Kelly plans to do?"


"Yes, I do", she sighed. "I want you to do exactly what I say. Please fuck me and share my oxytocin with every woman's butt on that team! I love you Adam!"


Confidently, I peeled back Mistress Kelly's buttocks. I walked up to her cleft and thrust myself within. In a dark and sweaty place, I felt myself every tiny inch a man, as I made love to my Olive. Again and again I thrust my grain-sized manhood into a moistened backdoor with a vagina rifled inside. I heard Kelly moan. I heard Olive cry out. I was drenched in chocolate flavored sweat. I came and came and came. Then Mistress Kelly pulled Karl and me out of her.


"All right", she shouted to her team, "Which of you joins yourself to us first?"

Chapter End Notes:

Not taking one, but giving two to the team.