- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Going forward through the back door. 

Chapter Five
I woke up to see little speckles of light filtered by a powerful darkness. I thought at first that I was camped outside, looking at the stars. But the tightness that embraced me said no to all that. It took me a moment to realize that I was still inside Mistress Kelly's backpussy, with whom... not with which... I had fallen in love with as Olive.


After I realized that, my next thought was surprise at how I smelled. I suppose I thought I would smell like.... well, like ass. Turns out it was more like pussy... at least the way pussy smelled before it turned into something fruity and flowery.


I realized that Olive's juices had taken hold of me and wiped out my free will. I was a mindless love machine, my body pumping furiously for Mistress Kelly and for Olive. But Mistress Kelly was so huge, that it was hard to differentiate between love and worship. Olive was someone I could love on my own scale. But how separate was Olive from Mistress Kelly?


First, though, I had to free myself. Not that I entirely wanted to. I decided that to get out of Olive, I had to arouse her and awaken her. As you probably know, the back vagina is very much like the front, with a G-spot and an extension of the clitoris. I thrust my shoulders where I thought the G-spot was, then snaked an arm up until I could grab a handful of what seemed to be the rear bulb of a clitoris. Moving myself up and down, I was rewarded with shudders that shook my flesh and moans that seemed to shake the world. Finally, a series of pulses from Olive pushed me out of her as she let forth what seemed to be a scream of pleasure, followed by a bigger one from Mistress Kelly above.


Olive's squirts left me curled up in the cleft between the buttocks, surrounding the pucker that collapsed into her back labiae. Every few seconds, that backpussy would thrust itself up at me, followed by a squeeze of the buttocks that would knock the wind out of me. It seemed like several minutes before Olive had calmed down enough for a conversation.


"Oh baby," I heard Olive say, "Oh baby..."


Then a voice boomed from above, "TWELVE INCHES..."


Suddenly I was growing. The cleft where Olive's love tunnel lived got smaller for me. Soon I was tall enough for my head to reach her lowest vertebra, and for my feet to tickle her pussy. Then Mistress Kelly spoke to me.


"I heard what you said to Olive. You love her as a man. I permit you to take her as a man."


"Who is Olive?"


"Olive... is a part of me. Sort of a second personality. The first time I remember her was the first time I remember being spanked for doing something bad. My mother said something like "all of your bad things", which I heard as "Olive, you're bad." Olive became my naughty alter ego. I came to associate Olive... and my rear end... with incredibly bad and naughty things. If I ran around with boys or had sex or drank or worse, it was because of Olive."


"But when the Rebalancing started, our personalities reversed. All of a sudden it was as if my pussy... I almost never said that word before Rebalancing, now I say it all the time!...it was as if my pussy had suddenly become the bad girl, and Olive had become the demure little thing who wanted to bond with someone forever. Maybe that's because Olive will be the one having babies."


"Explain that to me. Again. Please, Mistress Kelly. Really slow", I answered.
"The Goddess of Love is gradually separating where girls and boys come from. Eventually, and it may take generations, all girls wil still be born from vaginas, but all boys will be born from what until now was called the rectum. Boys will be no more than half their fathers' height before adolescence. That way mothers of girls and mothers of boys won't compete for the same resources. Girl-fertility and boy-fertility will happen at different stages of a woman's life, with boy-fertility peaking between 35 and 50 or so. "


"So... what's the chance that I get you pregnant... or, get Olive pregnant?" I asked.
"We're two and we're one, so any way you want to say it is fine", Mistress Kelly answered. "At my age, I'm nearing peak boy-fertility, so chances are pretty good." She smiled. "It's not like you'll have to go to work to support a very tiny boy. Just make sure he can get to my nipples, and help him get fed. "


"I think I'll be OK in this world, but how can i justify bringing a boy into it? How can I be sure they won't be abused by girls?"


"Good question. The Goddess of Love says she will protect males from abuse. But not from humbling. Humbling is a good thing. Have you had a chance to stand and look straight up at me, at my calves, at my thighs, my butt, my pussy?"
"Yes", I answered. "It's awesome."


"Men have always looked up, I think. Looked up at the sky and dreamed about making the things that would change the world. Now when they look up at the sky, they see the bodies and the hearts and minds of women, and realize that loving and worshipping them will be what changes the world."


"Climb off me for a second." Mistress Kelly made me move to the corner of the bed. Then she pulled her panties to her knees and wriggled her ass just above my head. "Know that between these cheeks and inside me, there is no danger from being small, only the pleasure that comes from serving your mistress. Are you ready to take me like a man?"


Of course, tiny men's dicks are always hard. But I could feel blood pumping needlessly through my body. My need for relief was too great. "Yes, Mistress," I screamed in my tiny voice, "I want to fuck Olive!"


She picked me up with her hand and slammed me into her buttcheeks. My penis was an inch long now, a perfect fit for Olive. My lust was taking over. I began to thrust into the backdoor. It turned out to be just as wet as the (Front) vagina, if not wetter. Of course, this is no anatomical suprise as any adult knows the female rectum and anus have been transformed into the back vagina. But everything was new for me, and the world, then.


The feeling of those two buttocks squeezing harder and harder against me was amazing. They were commanding me to cum, and I did, pumping into Olive again and again and again. "I love you, Olive", I cried. Yes, my son could very well be born from an ass. I knew I loved that ass very much. I fell asleep.


It was an incredibly peaceful sleep. At some point Karl crawled out of Mistress Kelly's vagina and woke me up. The next thing I remember, Karl and I were crawling up Mistress Kelly's belly, toward her breasts, red and purple toys heading for their goddess. We were both the same size, about a foot tall. 


Mistress Kelly got up in bed. Her torso sitting above us, her breasts hung down, one nipple pointing toward Karl, the other toward me. She began to speak to us softly, cooing at us, as though we were her pets. Then she started petting us, gently on the head and back.


"This is going to be awkward. Don't be embarrassed. In this new world, what you're about to feel is normal. Don't feel ashamed or think your manhood's been taken away."


I wanted to ask what he meant, but Mistress Kelly's soft cooing was having a strange effect on me. Tears started to well up in my eyes and my lower lip began to quiver. I began to cry. Even though I was still a man, my tiny voice must have sounded a lot like a baby. I looked over and saw Karl was crying and bawling too.


"I'm LITTLE!" I screeched. "I'm TIIINY!" I started shrinking until I was even smaller, reaching three inches in height. Karl was shrinking too, Mistress Kelly scooped each of us up into a hand. We each licked at her areolae until milk began to flow. To be dwarfed by her nipple was such an awesome experience, I started crying again.


"It's amazing, I can just start nursing any time and not feel sore or anything", Mistress Kelly mused. "Hope you enjoyed it. It really felt good for me and that's not something I associate with giving milk," she mused. "One inch", she said. We both shrank to an inch in height, and tumbled toward the underside of her breasts. She then buttoned up her bra and took us to work. Once she had dressed, I climbed out to the edge of her bra to get a look at her in the mirror. Mistress Kelly, a softball coach in her mid-thirties, was wearing a microskirt. The route to her enormous ass and deep pussy was wide open.

Chapter End Notes:

Coach Kelly has a special meeting of the softball team.