- Text Size +

Chapter 4
As Karl made his offer, Mistress Kelly got face down on the bed. Her face was huge in front of me. "Twelve inches", she whispered. Suddenly, I was taller than I had been since Emma shrank me. "That's as tall as a man can get after he's been shrunk", Kelly said. "Tall enough for your cock to fill up my backpussy."


What she called backpussy I knew better as a butthole. Thinking about it made me want to get hard. But I had been rock-hard since getting shrunk. I couldn't imagine being more aroused. Then I looked down. My dick and balls had gotten huge compared to the rest of me. My cock was as thick as a baseball bat and my balls were as big as baseballs, at least, as big as baseballs were when I was in the big world.
Kelly leaned in and I could smell her breath as I spoke. It tasted like the breath mints she kept by the bed. Obviously she understood the effect of her odors on a small man.


"One of the things the Goddess of Love told us is that giving us two vaginas and extending our clitorises to thoroughly surround both, would give a man an opportunity to forget his smallness for a moment in time, to revel in plunging his manhood into a womanhood that fits his new size. And you know, I want that. I want your little cock thrusting into my backpussy as hard as you can. But my ass has a personality of its own. I think of it as being like my little sister. Before it agrees to become a mother, Adam, it needs to be romanced. It needs to be seduced."


I knew I wasn't getting to fuck that ass tonight. But I didn't know what was next.
"I am going to shrink you down to one inch tall. You are going to slide into my backpussy and become my butt plug for a day. I will wear you between my buttocks. If you get hungry, slide down and lick my pussy. If you get thirsty, drink my butt sweat. Spend the day telling me how much you love my backdoor and maybe you can become her boyfriend tonight!"


She started counting "10...9...8..." and my height in inches decreased in sync.
By the time she got to one, I was just an inch tall. Then Mistress Kelly turned around. Instead of her face, I stood before her ass again. I stared at it for a long time. To see it from this size, all white and round and glowing, was just fucking amazing. I was scared, but at the same time, I knew that if I could find the courage to wriggle myself in between those cheeks and into that backpussy, I would be as safe and snug as a one-inch-tall man could ever expect to be.


I was still young and relatively inexperienced at sex at normal size. I was slowly realizing that this was a whole new paradigm, and that there were now untold numbers of men like me who were tiny. Maybe even all the men in the world. I began to think about all these men shrunk down to bug size, trying to make their way in a hostile world filled with giant women. Those two huge round buttocks looked like great buffers, great protectors. But the dark place in between scared me a little. The great unknown. I'm still young enough to take the chance, I thought... and the plunge.


I ran as fast as I could across the bed, leaping over folds in the blankets. I leaped onto Mistress Kelly's left thigh, holding onto a hair for dear life. (One thing I noticed quickly about this new reality... women don't shave as much!) Kelly shifted from a squatting position to lying flat, allowing me to walk up her thigh onto her gleaming, vast, downy buttocks. I crept up to the dark crevice. The naughtiest place of all. There's a meme that says "you can't unkiss my butthole."

Even though I know it's a different sort of place now, I felt there'd be no turning back. I jumped down into the crevice, as tall from backpussy to curve as I was. I could feel gigantic goosebumps rising around me as I slid closer to that rear vagina. I tickled her back labia with my tiny toes... and a shudder whipped through her body. It ended with her buttocks squeezing me as tightly as they could. "Hello, baby", cooed a huge, rumbling voice. I came from Mistress Kelly but it sounded as though someone else was talking. The voice seemed a lot more feminine, more girlish.


I looked down to see the backdoor at my feet. It was like a combination of a butthole and a vagina. The crinkling pointed to a pair of labiae and a clitoris at the top. "I know I'm Kelly's ass but I have a mind of my own! I have my own name for myself. I call myself 'Olive.' What's your name?"


"Adam, " I answered.


"Adam, why don't you cuddle up to this backdoor and tell me how much you like me?", Olive asked.


I had both of my arms spread apart, holding apart Mistress Kelly's buttocks. I was trying to maintain my only link to the outside world, even if that only meant seeing the ceiling in Kelly and Karl's bedroom.


"Let her booty clench together. Then you and me will be the only thing in the world," Olive cooed.


I knew as a man that the only way to advance in this world was to totally dedicate myself to a woman's pleasure. I wasn't sure I would ever leave Kelly's body, or Olive's backdoor, but I knew that whatever possibilities awaited me in life were through their bodies. Not to mention, the idea of being squeezed between two buttocks and entering a backpussy was making me horny in spite of myself. My cock and balls were still huge relative to my tiny size.


I let go of the buttocks and they sprang shut. Now I was in a soft, dark place defined by the aroma of butt sweat. All around me, a voice was giggling. Kelly... no, Olive.
"You're really cute! Don't ask me how I know", Olive giggled. Before I could try to imagine how a pair of buttocks and a backpussy could see me, Olive continued. "Before, when a guy would try to get into me, he'd shove that huge thing that's bigger than you are and I didn't have any lubrication. No fun! Now your whole body is the right size to fill me up... and I'm very wet! Feel me..."


I knelt down and felt Olive's rear labiae. She was already wide open and sopping wet. I could slip my whole arm between her backpussy lips. I was starting to work up a chocolate-flavored sweat thinking about it. Too bad Olive didn't have tastebuds.
"Please, Adam... tell me you love me. Tell me you want me to have your family. I need you! Please, come inside me! Please bring all of you inside me!"
I couldn't believe I was having the softest, most tender conversation of my life with Mistress Kelly's ass.


"I do love you, Olive! I want to go inside of you, and come inside of you! You're the most beautiful ass I've ever seen. Again, I felt like I was falling I love. Again, I was afraid that the gigantic woman who surrounded our little love scene would take it away from her.


"PLEASE, MISTRESS KELLY!"I shouted. "I LOVE HER!"


"Then use your hands, your feet, your marvelous penis, and of course your heart, and enter her head to toe."


I placed my hands on Olive's pussy lips, spread them apart and began to enter her feet first. I dipped my feet in and out. I was still so large at an inch tall. Mistress Kelly sensed my predicament.


"If you truly love my little Olive, you'll want to be smaller", Mistress Kelly cooed.
"I love you Olive", I murmured. My heart pounded and chocolate was pouring out of my pores. I was soaking wet with sweat and who knows what else. I wanted to give myself totally to Olive. I felt her pull on me strengthen. I realized my heart and my love was making me smaller. In an instant my shoulders were over her backpussy lips. Her backpussy pulsed into my swollen member, and I came in an instant. Meaning I came through my cock and through every pore of my body. I cried out my love for Olive as I shrank even smaller, so that only my head stuck out of her backdoor.


"I love you Olive", i moaned as I fell asleep inside of her.

Chapter End Notes:

What's next for Kelly, Karl, Adam and Olive?