- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Karl and Kelly explain why they brought Adam to their relationship. 

Chapter 3
I kept growing as I listened to Karl, till I was as tall as he was. Kelly leaned down over and gave each of us a kiss on our backs. "I notice something's not right about our new little partner", Kelly cooed. "Color Change!"


When she said those words, I felt my feet warm up. Then I saw a dark shade creep up my legs, over my still swollen dick, and all the way up to my neck. I turned to see Kelly staring at me.


"I think a sex toy should have a bright color. My favorite color. Purple!" she shouted.
I saw my feet turn purple. The color crept up my body until it reached my neck, then stopped.


"Now you match my hubby!", Kelly said with a smile. "You look like the sex toy you are! At least, you're the right color for a sex toy."
I rolled my eyes. "OK, can someone PLEASE tell me what this is all about? Why am I small?"


Karl laughed. "Let me finish the story. Aphrodite came back and said she would activate the process. She made Kelly say some words that were supposed to be magical. Kelly said..."


"For women to grow in the eyes of men, men must shrink. Men must become small enough to view the women in their world as a great, towering forest, and see their lives as an effort to live in and love that great forest. Men must stand at the feet of their women and let their legs, thighs, buttocks, breasts, faces, and vaginas become their skies."


Karl continued. "Then Aphrodite gave me something to read. 'For the peace of the world, men must stop seeing their lives as competition for resources and conquest, and instead live to please our women. The forest of women's bodies can give men abundance, beyond our wildest dreams. But first we must focus our lives completely on their arousal, release and satisfaction."


"Then she left. Kelly got even hornier than before. We stripped naked and she slid on my cock. I got bigger, at least a part of me did. Then I got small. An inch tall. I was scared. Kelly laughed. 'I wish you were a LITTLE bigger', she said. That instant, I grew to two inches tall. The thing I remember most about that night was the first time Kelly smelled and tasted like strawberry and banana. I remember swimming in her cum, actually swimming in her cum, her sex grabbing me and possessing me. I remember the feeling of being completely inside her. Not quite like being unborn, but for that moment I wasn't a person, I was just part of Kelly. Absolutely awesome."


"That first year or two, we didn't know if we could make it. But every night, I got to sleep in those panties and somehow it worked. Not to say that we weren't having sex... what convinced me this was going to work was the experience of swimming in Kelly's cum. Just being overwhelmed by her body's responses."


"HE WAS FILLING MY PUSSY SEVERAL TIMES A DAY!" Kelly squealed.


"See", Karl continued, "Kelly was this super worked up woman and had to carry me to work to work down her urges. We couldn't explain anything. Aphrodite cast a spell on Kelly so that whenever anybody saw her, she'd say 'I'm a lesbian."At first, other women would walk away. But one day a woman..."

"Her name was Amanda", Kelly responded...


"Anyway, Amanda smiled and got frisky with Kelly, and before she knew it, we were a threesome. Amanda received the power when she had sex with Kelly. We found out Amanda was straight, and Kelly had me take each of them in the ass. The Goddess of Love told us that would spread oxytocin. Amanda bonded to us and soon shrank her husband. Before long, Kelly had spread the shrinking power to other faculty members, even members of the softball team. Aphrodite had used Kelly as Patient Zero, or maybe one of several, to change the world. And our relationship was the first to get tested by the challenge of the man being small."


I had to ask a question. "OK, so the world is changed... but why did it take so long for me to get shrunk, even though it's been a couple of years?"


"Pandemics start small and get big", Kelly smiled. "The opposite of men." Kelly and Karl laughed.


"OK, so please tell me, why did Kelly choose me?"


"Her ass", Karl laughed.


My perpetually hard dick started throbbing again at the thought of Kelly's backside, especially at its new scale (to me). The rational part of my mind tried to sputter out a response. "What?!?"


"The Goddess of Love thinks it's awful that women become invisible to men as they get older," Karl began.


"Every woman over 18 knows that her potential partners are everyone her age and older," Kelly continued. "So the pool gets smaller every year. The Goddess knows that's a result of menopause, and the end of fertility."


"The Goddess explained to us that Nature ended female fertility in mammals at a certain age because offspring born to older mothers have trouble competing with offspring born to younger mothers. So she came up with a solution: Split the offspring by gender, so they wouldn't compete directly with each other. Boys don't bring as much drama as girls, so women can have them later."


"She is in the process of giving women a second womb and reproductive system, smaller than the first womb, and making what used to be the rectum and anus into a second vagina. It will take several generations to fully accomplish, but eventually she wants to have 80-100% of males born rectally, with 100% percent of females born vaginally.


"That's crazy!" I exhaled. "So men are no better than poop?"


"Not exactly," Karl answered. "You see, once they have changed, women don't poop anymore."


"WE JUST PEE! A LOT"!", Kelly answered. "Every time we pee, if we pee on open ground, a fruit tree blossoms. I've 'planted' five myself", she laughed.


"OK, I admit... I'm attracted to your ass. I can't hide it, I'm naked." I blushed. "But I wasn't attracted to older women's butts before. Why now?" I asked.


"You see," Kelly said, "women lose their sexual attributes as they age. Faces get wrinkles, breasts sag, cellulite, bla bla bla. But the last part to go is the butt", Kelly smiled. "I'm in my mid-thirties and I think mine is pretty hot. In fact, I think it's gotten hotter as I got curvier." Kelly seductively looped her thumb, pulled down her panties and showed off her expansive white ass.


"Damn right, honey," Karl responded. "You have an incredibly hot ass. Don't you agree, Adam?"


I was staring so intently at that ass that I didn't hear him.


"Your dick gives us your answer", Karl laughed.


"So what the Goddess of Love decided", Kelly continued, "is that she could extend the sexual attractiveness of women over time, by focusing on their butts. But she knew she had to tie it in to reproduction somehow, or it wouldn't take hold. Vaginally, a woman's peak fertility is between 20 and 35 and drops off between 35 and 40. In back, women's fertility starts at 30, peaks between 35 and 55, and drops off around 60. In effect gives women two different fertility periods.


"And", Karl added, "that means giving men two sets of responses... the general one aimed at youth and fertility, and a second one, particularly among men your age, Adam, responding to the rear ends of mature women.


"She's even introduced an evolutionary twist to that... giving young men who get shrunk a special aptitude toward fertilizing the backdoor womb, which tapers off at age 35... thus encouraging younger men to hook up with mature giantesses. So now MEN have a biological clock... and their desires are steering them toward older women as younger men."


"So here is your mission... er, what's your name?"


"Adam", I answered.


"Adam... your mission is to fall in love with my Kelly's mighty buttocks. establish a relationship with those buttocks, and MARRY those buttocks!"


"But you guys are already married", I answered.


"Adam, since I got small, there is so much abundance in my Kelly's body... I feel like I can actually share her with another man without being jealous. You can love her in the back while I love her in front", Karl continued. "But there's another reason. See, Kelly wanted a family, and I didn't get her pregnant in time. We've tried fertility treatments to no avail. But now that the goddess has created a whole new fertility cycle, Kelly can get pregnant again. But not from an old man like me. From a YOUNG man like you," Karl said as he poked his finger into his chest.


Then Karl held his hand next to his heart. "They didn'thand out the best tickers to my family, so I don't know how long I have, especially with the challenges of being small. I don't want my Kelly to spend her days alone. But we agreed that we should find a guy who'd already been shrunk."


"So what do you say, Adam? You up to it? Would you like to marry my wife's fantastic ass?"

 

Chapter End Notes:

More to come!