- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Been a fantasy of mine for a long time.
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm running and hiding, until she finds me, and I will soon be her plaything.

            I screamed in fear at the echoing thunder behind me.  I could not see through the tan forest, but I knew what caused the sound.  I wove between the twenty foot high strands of carpet as fast as I could, but I realized speed would not be my means of escapes, rather, I would need to find an adequate hiding spot.

            “Come out, come out, wherever you are!”

            WHAM!  Her big toe slammed down not ten feet behind where I stood.  The enormous impact threw me on to my face, and I rolled over to look up at her through the brown carpet.  Instead all I saw was her gigantic toe resting over me.  I scampered backwards on my hands and knees, all the while looking skyward.  When I was far enough back to see over her toenail, I looked into her face.  Her blue eyes were slicing through the forest around me, searching for me.  She wore a white tank top and khaki Capri’s.  Her large size C breasts swung as her upper body rolled with her scanning eyes.  She carried some extra weight, but she carried it well.  At 5’6”, she was a diamond waiting to be polished.  However at this moment my only wish was to not become a polished stain on the bottom of her foot.

            For an instant I thought her gaze locked on to me, but it was merely a passing glance as her eyes raked the carpet.  Her large toes loomed too close for my comfort, and even her pinky toe could have obliterated me without her knowing.  I was too frightened to move.  In hindsight this was probably a wise decision, because any movement might have given away my position.

            Apparently having given up on her current patch of search grounds, she stomped a step forward.  Her smooth, bare sole flew over my head like a tan cloud from heaven, and I stood, drop jawed, staring at it in its entirety, from the bottom of her five large toes to the hard flesh of her heel.  The slam of that foot several hundred feet from me shook my bones.  This was my opportunity.  With her attention (relatively) far from me, I darted onward, in search of a place to hide until I could figure out an escape.  As I ran, I could see an obstruction in the near distance.  As I got closer, I could see what it was:  a pencil that rested halfway into the carpet.  I ducked underneath the dozen-foot high wooden pencil, and through the carpet I could see what I had been looking for.  Let me rephrase that.  Not exactly what I had hoped for, but a hiding spot nonetheless.  Stretching before me was a leather clog.  An unimaginably large leather clog.  I knew my girlfriend had huge feet, but this gave it a new meaning.  The black wooden sole reached a hundred feet into the air (in actuality it was barely an inch) and the leather  in-step curled like the roof of an aircraft hanger.  I ran with the last of my strength to the shoe and leaned against the wooden sole.

            As I caught my breath, I snatched glimpses of my enormous girlfriend through the tree-like strands of brown carpet.  She was stomping about, scanning the floor for me.  The thought was terrifying.  A creature of that size with the single thought of grinding me between her toes.  I was powerless against her.  I had no hope but to avoid detection until she either came to her sense or I found some way out.

            As I scaled the scarred, black, wooden sole of the sandal-like clog, I could more clearly see her, a couple miles in the distance.  She was growing weary of searching, and she was losing her enthusiasm.  I reached the edge of the surface and sat down just as she gave up.  With a loud huff, she put her hands on her hips and sank her shoulders.  She strolled around aimlessly for a few steps, and then she spotted the sandals lying on her floor.  The look of panic on my face was indescribable as she walked determinedly towards my hideout.  My pale skin sillouetted against the black and dark brown of the clod stood out like a star against the night sky.  Far above me, a devilish grin crept over her face, and her huge cheeks poked out in the most adorable way.  Even with my inpending doom, I thought about me and her, and I felt as attracted to her as I did on our first date.  Her dark brown hair hung to her shoulders with a slight natural wave to it.  As she looked at me with those big, blue eyes, I felt even smaller than I truly was, sitting on the surface of her size 10 shoe, a hundred feet from the floor of her bedroom.

            “Aww, I always knew you had a thing for shoes.”

            With that, she lifted her right foot and I ran from the edge of the shoe.  Her big toe nudged the shoe, throwing me around like a grain of salt.  Her plain toenails were well-kept and very beautiful.  She curled and sprayed her toes across the width of the shoe as I ran and ran, until she had leverage to tip the shoe towards the inside, and I flew backwards, towards her toes.  When I had sufficient momentum, she lifted her toes and dropped the shoe, and I came sputtering to a stop fifteen feet from the edge of the shoe as she giggled.