- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Apologies to everyone for the late update! Hope you enjoy this one :)

Marlin panicked. He can feel it again. He is holding Finley's shoe, kneeling before her, and he just started to feel it. He's shrinking.

He had started to get used to the feeling. However, this one was like no other. It felt very different.

Marlin looked back up at Finley, only to notice she is not looking down at him anymore. She and the clients began talking and left him behind. He was not at all a part of the conversation. He was not even missed. They just talked like his presence accounted to nothing, and did not pay any attention to him.

Marlin realized that part of that was that he was becoming harder to notice. Initially on his knees, Marlin reached above Finley's waist. Now, he was certainly below it. "Just how much did I shrink?" he wondered.

Suddenly, Marlin paid attention to the shoe in his hand that is starting to get heavy, up until the point where he dropped it. His hands were shaking. He was nervous. He needed to complete his task. But wait. What about the shrinking? This is so much more than any other time. "Why am I focusing on this dumb task of putting her shoe on? Ugh".

Marlin tried to pick up her shoe again. It was getting much bigger in his hand now. He was fumbling with it while holding her foot with his other hand, trying to hold it well. The pressure from her foot was becoming heavier and heavier. He looked up and noticed he had passed her knees, and continued to get smaller.

Marlin was starting to realize the dimensions of his dilemma. He must have lost well over half his height. He gave up on the shoe completely and dropped it. Instead, the pressure from her foot coming down on his hand was too much to bare. He had to use his other hand to lift it up. So he did.

Marlin had to get under her foot completely to keep it up. The pressure was starting to become unbearable, and her foot kept getting bigger above him. He was becoming so tiny to a terrifying degree. Marlin soon realized as her foot was coming down that he can't hold out anymore. Just why is she pressing down so hard?

Marlin knew he had to get out before he couldn't hold it anymore. He started planning out his plan escape. If he leaves her foot, it will come down very quickly. He needs to move from under her very fast. There wasn't much time left.

Finally, Marlin pushed her foot up with as much strength as he had left, then barrel rolled from under her foot, escaping just in time. Her foot came down with force and he felt the air blow past him.

He laid down, too exhausted after barely making it. What happened was just too much to comprehend. It was just out of the blue. "Just how small am I?" he wondered.

He looked up and was shocked by the view. Finley's legs alone extended to high he couldn't even keep up. Marlin realized that he was so small, he could easily be crushed or squished by someone's shoe, and who knows if anyone would even notice. Do they even know he's here?

This view frightened Marlin. Whatever is going on, his position right now is very dangerous. He could be crushed by someone's shoe at any moment, and who knows if anyone would even notice him at this size. He could disappear in an instant, get killed, and no one would even see it.

Realizing the dangers of his situation, Marlin decided to run away. He did not know where he would even heard. He got up and darted towards the closest door.

Marlin ran for his life, not looking back for one second. The door seemed so far away, and so many obstacles were in his way, but he was committed.

Suddenly, a bare foot came smashing down in his path and stood firmly. It stopped him in his tracks and almost knocked him back. Then he heard a voice booming from above, and he looked up to see Finley's frowning down upon him. "Marlin, we have work to do! stop playing around."

Marlin felt an unimaginable sense of humiliation. His very own Secretary, the girl who looked up to him as his own boss, obeying him and doing as told, has now become a Goddess before him. She thoughtlessly put her foot down, shaking his entire world, treating him like a little toy taking commands from her. It was so hard believing it has come to this. He lost all his pride, and stood a puny insect next to this massive Goddess that was once his little Secretary.

Marlin began to accept defeat. There was no escape. He was feeling more and more arousal looking at Finley's mighty foot before him. He walked towards it, and started to feel her soft skin with his hand. His foot could easily crush him, yet he was so attracted to it and aroused by it.

Marlin started to act mindlessly. He was not going against his gut anymore. He climbed on top of her foot, walking towards the front; towards her second from last toe. He laid on top of her toe, wrapping his arms and legs around it, and began to kiss it.

The view from Finley's side prompted her to put her hand over her mouth, witnessing the very pathetic scene of Marlin hugging her toe. "Marlin... Hahaha, what are you doing? You look so silly down there!"

Finley continued to watch as Marlin was kissing her toe. She tried to lightly shake him off, but Marlin only held his grip more tightly. "Wow Marlin, you look so pathetic down there. You certainly make a much better toe ring than you do an employee!".

Marlin on the other hand could no longer go against his desires. He wanted nothing but to worship his Goddess. Finley began moving her foot back into her shoe, as Marlin's surrounding world began to go darker. He was accepting his fate, but whatever was left of his old self wanted to cry at what had become of him.

Marlin was surrounded by complete darkness. He felt the end is near.

Suddenly, light ushered back into Marlin's eyes. He found himself back in the normal world, no longer insect sized.

Chapter End Notes:

This was a bit of a different turn I took here compared to other chapters. Some of you might not like this because it's out of flow compared to the other chapters, but worry not, Marlin is back where he left off! We just wanted to give him an early taste of how it is like being super tiny, which may or may not influence his outlook on things :)

Let me know your thoughts! Who would you like to see Marlin interact with next? Aava, Lillian, Spirit, or more Finley?