- Text Size +

Marlin had a tough time sleeping, thinking about all what has been happening recently in his life. This whole thing was very weird and scary. There seems to be no signs of this stopping. What will happen? when will this end? will he keep reducing until he is nothing, and is wiped from existence? or will he shrink so small that he will be stepped on before that happens? This was all a frightening thought for Marlin that kept him up at night.

The next day, after a largely-sleepless night, Marlin awoke to get ready for work. Aava was asleep right next to him, and she did not get up. He did not bother waking her up. He had to make his own quick breakfast, prepare for work, then leave. He took the car, which was becoming harder to drive day by day. It felt like he was a kid driving.

Walking into the work building, Marlin was trying to avoid everyone. He passed by the receptionist quickly without saying a word, and made his way to the elevators. He was delighted and relieved to see that no one was near the elevators. He pressed the button and desperately awaited for the elevators to come. He looked nervously at the lights. He then started to hear footsteps; the clack of high heels. His heart sunk.

He didn't want to confront anyone. The elevators couldn't come sooner. Then, from around the corner, the person approaching closer revealed herself. Thankfully, he didn't recognize her. A woman who looked to be in her early 30's. Her skin was tan, she was wearing a skirt, and what seemed to be 4-inch heels.

She was very close and looked to make sure the button was pressed. The elevators doors opened up, and they both entered the elevators.

From a distance, he spotted Lillian entering through the main door and running to the elevators. He was frightened. He immediately hit the door close button and hoped she wouldn't make it in time. The woman in the elevator looked weirdly at the worried Marlin and was surprised. But gladly for Marlin, the doors were closed. The elevator was going up, and the encounter with Lillian was avoided.

In the elevator, He looked up at the woman, studying the height difference. His face expressed deep worry as he realized he was eye level with her chin, and he stared at her awkwardly. She finally gave him a look, to which he immediately responded to by looking away. He realized he had made this experience extremely awkward.

Suddenly, she broke the silence and said "it's okay honey... There is nothing to fear. You seem to be new, but I promise you this is a great company to work for. Don't worry yourself so much, the interview will go well".

The interview? Did she think I was a new hire? Do I look that young? It must be because I am going to the interviews floor. But still! This never happened before.

Marlin felt very awkward and didn't know how to respond. "Th-Thank you Ma'am. I-I really appreciate your advice!"

'Did I just call her Ma'am? This shrinking is really affecting me badly'. Finally, the elevator stopped and the lady stepped out. "Good luck, and I hope to see you again when you're hired!" she said.

When Marlin arrived to his floor, he looked around the elevator to make sure no one was close to his path. He then quickly walked out, making his way to the office. Finally, he made it to the door. He quickly opened the door, snuck inside, and closed it immediately, and felt relieved. But this only lasted mere moments, when as soon as he looked away from the door, he was met with a large pair of tits right in his face, and he was startled and backed up into the door.

It was Finley.

She happened to be right at the door. She noticed his frightened look on his face and said "I'm sorry! Didn't mean to startle you like this. Are you okay? Did I really scare you that badly?"

Marlin: "uhh... No no it's fine, uhh... I am sorry... It's my bad, sorry"

Finley: "Oh no, I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean to. Are you okay?" she got closer and put her hand on his shoulder. Marlin had to look up to maintain eye contact, and he had never felt any smaller than he did now. She's so much taller than him! He had never been towered over so much.

Marlin: "don't worry, really. It's fine" he pushed her hand away, trying his best to act casual, and walked to his desk so he no longer has to stand next to her. She continued looking down at him as he walked. He could feel her eyes on him, and it made him insecure.

For the rest of the day, he tried his best to stay at his desk. He did not want to stand up next to anyone. As more people came to speak to him, he stayed seated. He even kept postponing bathroom breaks. Well, until he couldn't hold it anymore. Much of the day had passed, but he just couldn't keep any longer.

He saw that Finley was seated, and thought he should take the chance. He got up and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going, Marlin?"

He heard Finley say as she started walking towards him.

What? Did she really just call me Marlin? She never did this before.

Marlin: "Finley, did you just call me by my first name?"

Finley: "Yes, I asked you where you're going Marlin!"

Marlin started getting slightly angry. "Finley... You're not supposed to do that".

Finley: "What do you mean? It's your name! What else should I call you? Are you just joking with me right now?"

Marlin "Finley.... You're supposed to call me 'Mr. Rover'. It's inappropriate if you call me otherwise".

Finley started to laugh and Marlin heard the sound of her heels clacking as she walked towards him.
"you must be kidding with me, right? Marlin, I've always called you that! Why are you suddenly saying this? You must be kidding me but I can't tell from your facial expression!"

Finley stood next to him and he again had to look up to meet her. He was determined not to let this bother him anymore. He maintained his sternness, and said: "what do you mean? You've always called me Mr. Rover. This is enough Finley. Please, just call me like I asked".

Finley couldn't hold it and started laughing again. "I honestly can't tell if you're serious Marlin, and I'm sorry for laughing, but seriously can you imagine me calling you MISTER Rover? *laughs* like come on, Marlin. You're a cute little shorty and I honestly can't even imagine calling you MISTER Rover" *continues laughing*

Marlin was getting furious, but also started getting scared with the large woman standing beside him and dwarfing him. His need to go to the bathroom wasn't making it any better, as his bladder was becoming very hard to hold. But his ego was on the edge and he could not afford to be reduced further.

Marlin: "Finley, stop it at once. Do not call be by my first name anymore! This is final".

Finley laughs again, then reaches her hand out and starts ruffling his hair "Marlin, Marlin, Marlin. You seriously are making me laugh. How come do you want me to call you MISTER rover? I've never done that! Do you even see yourself? How could I be saying Mister to some guy who doesn't even come up to my tits? *laughs* I'm sorry Marlin, it just doesn't feel right! Like seriously!"

Marlin: "Finley!!!"

Finley then grabs his head and pulls it into her bosom, digging his head right in between her breasts. Marlin is startled at first and tries to move, but she holds him in, and he very quickly develops a boner.

**muffled** "stop. Stooop. Let me out. Stoooop" marlin kept saying.

Finley: "see Marlie? Maybe this will calm you down. You see this? You barely come up to my tires Marlie!"

Finley pushed him even further, and Marlin couldn't hold for long. He was getting too hard, and eventually ejaculated in his pants. He tried his best to stop it soon so that it isn't pathetic. He couldn't hold out too long. Nonetheless, he made sure if was a quick and easy one.

"anyways Marlin, I have to go and be right back. I'll be back in a sec".

Finley walked out of the room, leaving Marlin alone, wondering if he should even go after he already ejaculated.