- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I feel like a broken record, saying the same thing again and again but this time I actually have most of the final chapter done!

 

"Eri!"  Sirus called out, running towards his lover as she was restrained by the bearded tourist known as Vincent.  He forgot about the menacing giant before him, who was reeling back his foot.

"Sirus!  Look out!"  Eri warned as Chad swung his foot at her tiny man.

"Fuck."  Was all he could think as Sirus did his best to dive out of the way of Chad's attack but the sheer area his foot cover was too much.  A clean hit sent him flying the relatively short distance to a brick wall and with a loud 'CRACK' everything went white.



"Hey."  A familiar voice called to Sirus as his consciousness began to stir.  "Hey, how long do you plan on sleeping?"  The voice continued to pester as a thin, cylindrical object poked at his cheek.  From the sensation on his back Sirus could tell he was on a soft, fluffy bed, probably the most relaxing thing he had even laid on.

Reaching up to brush away whatever was poking his face, Sirus slowly opened his eyes.  "I'm up, I'm up."  He assured, blinking a couple times to bring everything into focus.  He realised that the ceiling was made of stone, the walls too.  He was in a circular room, like it was ripped straight from a medieval castle tower, with wooden furniture and extravagant drapery and carpets.  But none of that compared to the person who was crouching beside him staring at him curiously.

Sirus couldn't get a read on her height or figure as most of her body was blocked out by the bed.  She was definitely not a natural being, her hair constantly changing color in a rainbow cascade of pastel hues and her big, bright eyes changed color every time she blinked.  Her skin was one of the only things that stayed constant about her, a lovely bronzed complexion that practically glowed.

"How you feeling, little Si?"  The girl asked, smiling brightly to him.

"Not in pain," he replied, holding his hand in front of his eyes to assess it, "am I dead?"

Standing, the teen regressed in age to that of a child and jumped onto the bed with him.  Her strapless white summer dress with open navel sized with her as she sat on his stomach and placed a dainty hand on the middle of his chest.  "No, you're still alive, but your body was in rough shape."  She explained.  "I forcefully kept your body functioning so it would heal itself and brought your mind here so you wouldn't have to feel the pain."

"Th-thanks Eris... I owe you."  He said, a slight blush bloomed on his cheeks.  For the first time he actually started to see her in a new light, not just as a meddler with too much time and power and not enough empathy but someone capable of true kindness.

"Oh, you knew?"  The girl asked, aging to a young woman again with a playful grin.  "Wait, what am I saying?  Of course you knew... you genre savvy little troublemaker."

"Me the troublemaker?"  He chuckled just thinking of what he's had to go through because of her.

Cutesily sticking out her tongue she unmounted he and laid beside him, making sure to give him a flash of her naked pussy as she did.  "So, just real quick to answer your questions.  Eri and Sarah are safe, she was forced to resort to shrinking those three to save you.  She gave them to Sarah and well... it's been a few months in your world so I'm sure you can guess how they're holding up."  She explained, a decidedly evil smile cracking her face as she detailed what happened to Chad and his friends.  "Eri then restored you to your proper size and got an ambulance for you."

"What!?"  Sirus asked.  "But doesn't that mean-?"

Eris cut him off by enlarging her bust to be as big as the both of them and rolled over onto of him, leaving only his head exposed.  "Yes, she gave up her power for you."  She paused for a moment to let that sink in before continuing.  "No more interruptions please or I might have to... discipline you.  Okay?"  She added was a sweet smile to mask her domineering nature, licking her lips lewdly.  "So feel free to do so, I oh so want a chance to play with you."

Clamping his lips shut tight Sirus shook his head.  "Nah, I'm good."  He thought.

"Tsk.  Spoil sport."  Eris replied disappointedly, deflating her breasts back to a more normal size to be resting on Sirus with her head against his chest.  "Right, so you're more or less healed now but, and here's what I know you were really waiting for, Eri felt so bad about what happened that she's more or less run away."

"She did what!?"  Sirus blurted out, half in concern half in anger.  "Where is she?"

"Oh, did I say I was finished?"  Eris asked with a dark delight, sitting up once more smiling.  As she rose she transitioned into a more mature version of herself, well developed, perky breast with a slender waist and nice, wide hips.  Her body had a soft, plumpness to it but looked firm.  "I'll let you choose.  Punishment 1?"  She asked pointing to her soft, full lips, licking them to let them glisten.

"2?"  She continued, holding up her large breasts as her dress vanished.  They were at least F-cups, if not larger, and her fingers sunk nicely into the elastic mounds of fat and flesh.

"I wouldn't mind 3, personally."  Eris said, leaning back and opening the fold of her womanhood to reveal how excited she was becoming.  Sirus could tell she was aroused, the faint red glow of the increased blood flow making her vulva look all the more appealing.

"Or then there is also 4."  She finished, releasing her nether lips and grabbing her firm butt cheeks and pulling them apart to reveal the slightly darker hole between them.  It quivered in anticipation and Sirus was almost immediately hit by the potent, heady scent wafting from it.  He watched as a drop of her excitement dripped from her delicate love muscle above and slowly, enticingly flow over her perineum and into the sunken hole at the end of her digestive tract.

"We could also run through them all. One.  By.  One."  She added, accentuating each word seductively.

Sirus swallowed hard, feeling his body respond to the pheromones she was producing in order to entice his baser instincts.  His body was drawn towards hers and the closer he leaned in, the larger she seemed to get and the harder it got to resist.  "Shit... I... she looks so..."  He thought, his mind racing with and unable to properly finish any of the billion things running through it.  His hands reached the base of her legs, just above her perfect ass as he began to lean in towards her pussy.  He was panting from excitement, his tongue hanging out and reaching for the velvety fold as his mind fell more and more into a haze.  He wasn't sure if he was getting small or she was getting bigger, but compared to her size now he was likely less than a foot tall.  "Eris... Eris...  must be punished."  He thought as he brought his tongue just above her trembling backdoor, intent to lick up to her waiting lips.

Eris watched with glee as Sirus fell further and further to her manipulations.  "That's right little Si, you need to be punished.  You want to be punished."  She whispered sweetly.

"Yes... Eris... my master... my mistress..."  He thought, his tongue so close to her love juice he could practically taste it.  "My... Er..."  Suddenly, an image flashed through Sirus' mind, allowing him only a moment of clarity, of order in his otherwise chaotic mind.  A beautiful blonde with the most amazing hazel eyes he had ever seen.  "Eri!"  He exclaimed, pushing off of Eris's legs and throwing himself back onto the bed.

"Oh, congratulations."  Eris said sitting up and crossing her legs, enclosing Sirus within them.  "You were this close to becoming my slave for the rest of your, would have been, unnatural life."  She explained, holding up her hand with barely a millimeter of space between her index finger and thumb.  "Let me ask you something Sirus.  Do you think you're special?"

Sirus sat with his back against one of Eris' Achilles tendons, his feet spanning the little space to her slightly excited sex, as he tried to catch his breath but only managed to inhale more of her sweet, intoxicating scent.  His mind started to get hazy on him again, willing him to submit to Eris.  "No.  I'm... I'm not special."  He admitted plainly.  "I never claimed to be and right now it's all I can do to try and stay faithful to Eri.  My body is screaming at me, it wants you bad... and I won't last much longer."  He explained, pinching himself to try and retain focus.

Smiling, Eris lifted herself up and sat directly on Sirus before he could move.  "Good answer little Si."  She said, wiggling her booty a bit as she felt him struggle beneath her.  "You have a good sense of yourself and are almost always conscious of your surroundings, but you are still just a normal man.  You love Eri, yet your body still reacts to other women.  You can be lead astray just like anybody else.  I have interacted with countless 'people', human or otherwise, and I can tell you that you are not unique.  Even on your world there are at least a million others who would have adjusted to Eri shrinking them like you did, and I mean that number literally."

Sirus could still hear Eris perfectly fine even after she sat on him.  While he listened to her explain just how 'normal' he is he was still trying to fight against his body as she was now rubbing her pussy and anus over him.  Trapped under her weight with even more potent concentrations of her arousing scents, he lost the battle with his body as it tried to be accepted in either hole.  But the last shred of will he had left still paid attention to her words.

"There is, however, one thing about you that is truly unique."  Eris admitted, still unsure of how she wanted to use Sirus as she knew his body wasn't able to resist anymore.

"There's nothing special about me.  Look, I can't even keep myself from lusting after your body.  Just take me now... please."  He thought, ashamed of himself.

"Oh but there is."  She insisted, getting off Sirus and picking him up in her hand.  He laid there exhausted, barely able to move, but his arms were reaching out for her.  "You're different from every other person on your world, in all or existence, because it was you that she met."

This froze Sirus' movements.  Images and memories of his time with Eri coming flooding back as he laid in Eris' open palm.  Tears quickly flooded from his eyes and flowing down the sides of his face.  "I... I want to see her again."  He sobbed.

Smiling sweetly to him, Eris set Sirus back down on the bed and restored him to proper size.  "Tell you what, I'll make you a deal."  She offered, drawing his attention.  "I could send your mind back right now, no strings attached but you have to promise to never seek out Eri again and move on with your life."

"Screw that noise."  Sirus said defiantly.

"Hold on until you hear the alternative."  She cautioned in a serious tone.  "I've taken a personal liking to you Sirus.  You're comfortable enough around me to speak your mind, despite knowing how powerful I am, you wouldn't believe how many beings are too scared to do that.  I want to keep you for myself but I'll give you a chance.  I'll return you to Earth and you'll carry two powers in you.  First, you'll be able to sense the direction Eri is from you at all times unless you are within... let's see, how about 50 of your kilometers.  Once you are within 50 km of Eri the power will cease functioning until you are more that 50 km away again.  Secondly, when you find her, you will re-activate her power for me."

"Okay, but what's the catch?"  He asked, heeding her warning.

"I doubt you'd ever stop looking for her, which is why I know you will find her but you will only have an undisclosed amount of time to find her.  If you go over that amount of time, I get you.  Forever."  She explained.  "And don't worry, I'll be fair and the deadline will be worked into the magic so I can't cheat."

"Deal."  He replied immediately.

"No hesitation at all."  Eris thought, smiling as she held out her hand to close the agreement.  "You don't know just how lucky you are, Eri."  "Just so you know, I'm hoping you fail.  I'll spend the first few millennia getting back at you for all the smart remarks you said to me."  She teased, sticking out her tongue.

Sirus reached out and accepted her shake.  "And when have I ever been one to try and fulfill your expectations?"  He quipped back.

"Oh, I'm going to love having you for myself."  She replied, pulling him in and locking lips with him.

Sirus was initially stunned, his first reaction was to push her away but he couldn't move.  His senses became overwhelmed by the sheer amount of power she was pouring into his body.  The kiss lasted about a minute and when she finally released him, Sirus fell back limp on the bed, still unable to move.

"That should take care of re-activating her power."  She commented, snapping her fingers and shrinking Sirus back down to only a few inches tall.  As she picked him back up her body changed again, back to what she looked like when he first awoke, a teenage girl.  "Now for the 'Eri locator'."  She announced as she held him out behind her, her face against the bed with her tight, perky butt wiggling in the air.  She brought Sirus' face before her rosebud and grinned menacingly.  "But first, I think I'll give you a taste of what to expect when you're mine."  She teased, shoving his head flush against her anus.

Sirus' nose was assailed with a heavy scent that was hard to place.  It was noxious but alluring, pungent yet not overwhelming.  It was then he heard a gurgling noise resound through Eris' gut and before he could hold his breath for the impending storm the gateway to the immensely powerful being's bowel opened.  It was bad enough that the burst as gas was loosed right in his face, but Sirus also had to inhale, taking in all that Eris' exhaust port had to offer.  His head was spinning, her flatus was so thick he could taste it, a mix of sour and tart so strong that it left him wanting more.  As the gas passed, Eris' anal sphincter closed around his face, leaving him to draw a few more breaths of her tangy scent.

"Oops, sorry about that Si," Eris laughed, "that was so un-ladylike of me."  She pulled his body down to her drooling sex, feeling his face pop out of the grasp of her rectum and let out a satisfied purr.  "Oh, I'm going to have to dip into my toys after this."  She thought as she spread her pulsing flower and fed Sirus inside.  "Hmmm, sure there are nigh infinite others who I could use to pleasure myself, but it feels so good knowing it's Sirus in me right now."

Sirus lost the ability to think rationally after his encounter with Eris' ass.  He slipped non resistantly into Eris' hungry pussy with a satisfying 'slurp'.  Inside it felt like her juices were permeating his entire being, sending him into a blissful stupor.  He surrendered to the pulsing, crushing, tight confines as her velvety flesh massaged and caressed every fiber of his being.

"Okay Sirus, I think that should be enough."  Eris said, giving the muscle around Sirus a squeeze.  "I would wish you good luck, but I want you back so... at the very least I hope you find Eri."  She said as she placed a hand over where the tiny man was and transported him back to his own world.  Sitting now on her bed alone, Eris pulled her knees into her chest.  "And try to hurry back."  She whispered to herself.



When Sirus first woke up for his coma, his memories of his time with Eris were fuzzy at best.  He knew he made a deal with her to find Eri, and was thus not freaked out when in his gut he knew Eri was somewhere to the south-west but had forgotten about the time limit.  Not that he needed to remember because he wanted to go and find Eri for his own reasons regardless.

The world, however, wouldn't let him have his way immediately though.  On top of wanting to keep observing him, the hospital suggested that he take some physiotherapy to get his body up to speed.  Journalists from all over also wanted to interview him, the man who disappeared for half a year without a trace and reappeared out of thin air.

He made up a story for the news crews and authorities about how a black van cut him off at a crosswalk on his way home from work the morning of his disappearance and he got knocked out somehow.  He then woke up in a sealed room, referencing the movie 'Old Boy' except he didn't have T.V. to watch.  Food was brought to him and clean clothes were provided but he never saw anyone else or interacted with them.  Then one day a person came to the door and told him that 'they' got all the information they needed from him.  The next thing he knew he woke up in a hospital bed being told he was in a coma for three months.  He had no explanation for how he got his injuries or how he even survived and just choked it up to grit and fantastic medical science.

Sarah came to visit him a couple times after he woke up.  When they had time alone she told him about what happened and what Eri did to save him.  She assured him that, at least with 'Buttplug' and 'Pillowpants', her new names for Chad and Vincent respectively, she was just desperate to save him.  As for 'Slave' as she called Rock, she asked that he didn't hold that against the blonde, she was very emotional at the time.  He assure her that he was going to find Eri, that he received a power from Eris to do so and that he wasn't upset or disappointed with her.  He also didn't ask about exactly what Sarah was doing with the three tiny men,  her renaming them spoke volumes for it.

Finally, Sirus' family was overjoyed to have him back.  In the weeks that followed his coming out of a coma he was almost always surrounded by family.  Melony told him about how she met Eri and was sad to hear she had to go back to the US for some family emergency, saying that she could have been the one.  Jamie also confirmed that Eri had flown out not too long after he was found, stating he had some of his 'subordinates' watching her at the time.  When Sirus asked him what exactly he did for a living again, Jamie just laughed.  There were a few nights were Christina's daughter, Seline, got permission to stay with her Uncle 'Siwus' (the name stuck and even though she can say 'Sirus just fine, she still wanted to mispronounce his name).

Just before Sirus was discharged from the hospital he got Melony and Jamie alone and told them he omitted a part of his story to the authorities and asked that they keep it a secret.  He explained the person that brought him his food and clothes was actually Eri, who herself was being threatened into co-operating with his captors.  He got to know her very well and they fell in love but she probably felt guilty when he was found and fled.  He told them that he was going to find her and bring her back.  While they had varying degrees of misgivings about Eri's involvement and subsequent lying about Sirus' kidnapping, he was able to at least get them to give her another chance.



It was the day of Sirus' discharge from the hospital.  Things were a bit hectic as he left, news crews swarming him with questions on how safe he felt and whether he thought the group that took him might try again.  He answered a few questions before getting in Melony's car and the two drove off.

Sarah offered to let Sirus stay at her place for the time being while he got back on his feet.  Melony and Jeff's place was already full and none of Sirus' siblings lived in the city.  Because of the frequency the family interacted with Sarah and the apparent friendship the two shared, nobody questioned the sense it made.  He had a flight booked for the following morning anyway, so one night was all he needed.

The next morning Sarah drove him to the airport, wishing him good luck and hoping he and Eri will be home soon.  His mind focused on finding Eri, Sirus didn't even register how long it took to get in the air.

"I'm coming for you, Eri."

 

Chapter End Notes:

I initially wanted to flesh out the summary of Sirus' recovery with actual dialog and what not, but ultimately decided that it wasn't truly necessary for the plot.  Still, hope you enjoyed and review.

 

Just one more to go.  Seriously, it's like 70% done and then proof reading and grammar checking.

 

Until then!

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282