- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter complete, I hope you all like it.

 

As she entered the Tim Hortons, Eri looked around to see if Melony was among the seated customers.  The older woman had messaged her a couple days prior to set up a time when they could chat.  Not seeing her in the store, Eri walked up to the cash and ordered her usual drink, a medium double-double.  After getting her order Eri found a table to wait for Melony to arrive.  Not even 30 seconds later she saw Sirus' mother enter.  The older woman made her way over to Eri.

"Sorry I'm late, had to find a place to park."  She apologized, setting her purse down to grab some change from it.  "Do you want anything to eat?"

"Oh, no.  I'm fine, thank you."  Eri said politely, smiling.  "I only just got here too."

"Okay, I'll be right back."  Melony said, heading to the counter.

"Oh, I'm so nervous talking to Sirus' mom.  What if she finds out I have Sirus?"  Eri thought as she watched the older blonde.  "I know I should just avoid her, but that would be rude."

It didn't take long for Melony to get her beverage and return.  "Oh, thank you for coming dear.  I know you must be busy."  She said, sitting down.

"It's no problem at all.  Today is my day off anyway."  Eri assured, smiling politely.

"That's good.  How are you doing?  It's been awhile since you moved into your apartment.  Is it nice?"  Melony asked, making small talk.

"Yes, it's a bachelor so it's a little small but I find it cozy."  She replied.  Looking over Melony she could tell the woman was still in pretty rough shape but seemed to be recovering.  "How are you doing?"

"As well as to be expected I suppose.  Still searching for anything that might tell me where my Sirus is."  She sighed, rummaging through her purse and producing a beaten smartphone.  "The only thing that was found was his phone, thrown in the trash outside of a Tim Hortons across town."  She said.

"Sirus' phone."  Eri thought, slightly rattled at the sight of the device but composing herself quickly.  "That was Sirus' phone?"  She asked, so's not to be suspicious.

"Yes and it's the only clue as to his whereabouts."  Melony sighed exasperated.  "I know you don't remember which day you met him, but can you tell me more about your meeting him?  Like did you notice any strange vehicles around or anything?"

"I'm not sure, I think there was very little traffic that day."  Eri said, shifting uncomfortably in her seat.  The day she met Sirus was one of mixed emotions for her and though she was happy she and Sirus were able to come to an understanding with one another, she'd rather not think back on it.  "If I had to guess it was probably Saturday or Sunday morning."  She hypothesized, at least putting up a front of ignorance.

Melony gasped in surprise, her eyes lighting up in delight as she heard Eri speak.  "That's it, it was that Sunday you met him!"  She said excitedly.

"What!?  How can you be so sure it wasn't the Saturday before?"  Eri asked half in shock.  "Oh no!  What did I say wrong?"

"Sirus didn't work Friday nights, his supervisor wouldn't let reliable workers take Saturdays off because most part-timers call in saying they're sick to go drink or party."  Melony explained.  "So you could have only met him after he finished his Saturday night shift, Sunday morning."  She added excitedly.

"No... no, no, no.  This can't be happening!"  Eri said, freaking out mentally as tears began to swell up in her throat.  "Please, I can't let her find out."

Noticing how this revelation shook Eri, Melony began to worry for the young woman.  "Eri, are you alright?  You seem upset."

"Huh?  Oh!"  Eri replied, wiping the tears from her eyes.  "It's just, apparently Sirus disappear just after meeting me...  and there's nothing I can say or do to help you find him."  She said distraught, choking on her tears.  "I was the last one to see him... I'm, I'm sorry Melony."

"Sweetie, I'm not blaming you."  Melony said soothingly, trying to comfort the distressed girl.  "You said you met him under the overpass behind his work, right?  He wasn't even half way home at that point.  Anything else could have happened."

"But, but I..."  Eri squeaked, barely able to speak.

"Shhh, it's alright."  Melony said, quickly gathering her things and supporting Eri.  "Come on, we can continue our talk in my car."  She offered, leading Eri out of the store.

"I... what should I do?"  Eri thought, panicking and nearly hyperventilating.  "What would Sirus say?"  She tried as best she could to calm herself on the short trip to Melony's car, the one thought that seemed to help the most being Sirus.  She had almost completely regained her composure by the time Melony got her into her car and entered the other side.

"Here you go sweetie."  The blonde woman said, offering a couple Kleenexes to Eri.

"Thank you."  Eri replied, wiping her face and blowing her nose.  "I feel so embarrassed doing something like that in public."

"Nonsense, I'm actually a bit happy you care so much for my son."  She replied.  "How about we go for a little drive?  I'll tell you all about Sirus when he was small."

"Really?  I bet he was an adorable little singer."  Eri said excitedly.

Starting the car, Melony pulled out of the parking lot and down the street.  "Oh, he's always had that angelic voice, though he never wanted to practice."  She confirmed.

Melony drove Eri around to random places for a few hours, telling stories of Sirus when he was younger the entire time.  Eri was very attentive throughout all the stories.  Eventually Melony had to go home, so she dropped Eri off at her building.

"Thank you for inviting me out Melony."  Eri said, bowing slightly as she got out of the car.  "And for all the stories of cute little Sirus."  She thought, giggling to herself.

"Not a problem.  We'll have to do this again sometime."  Melony replied, smiling and waving to Eri.

"I would like that."  The blonde agreed.  "Take care."  She added, closing the door.

Melony waved good-bye one last time before driving down the street, glancing into the rearview mirror a couple times to watch Eri disappear into the apartment building she dropped her off at.  After making a turn she put in a headset and called her son, Jamie.

"How was it Mother?"  He asked immediately.

"You were right, she was surprised to see his phone."  Melony said.  "Though she didn't say anything incriminating, she did admit to seeing your brother on the day he disappeared."

"So she is connected to his disappearance."  Jamie asserted.

"Maybe not."  Melony dissuaded, softening her tone.  "She was genuinely upset.  She's a good girl."

"Perhaps, but something about her seems off."  He argued.  "If she does have anything to do with Sirus' disappearance, I will find it.  He's my big brother, the uncle to my kids and my role model.  I don't care who I have to go through to find him and when I do, I'm bringing down everyone involved."



Sirus waited a bit impatiently as the days passed leading up to Eri's birthday.  He would often find himself pacing nervously, wondering how Eri would react to his gift.  It was finally the day and Sarah had informed Eri that she would be dropping by to hang out.  Eri hadn't told Sarah it was her birthday yet, so she was sure to be surprised when the brunette finally arrived.

It was just before noon when the buzzer sounded through the unit.  Eri lifted Sirus off her lap, the two relaxing and watching some short Youtube videos while they waited, as she went to let Sarah in.

"Finally!"  Sirus thought, his heart racing with excitement.

In short order the front door opened.  "Hey Sarah!"  Eri greeted.

"Hiya Eri, how are you this fine day?"  Sarah replied, hugging her friend.

"Fine thanks.  Sirus and I were just killing some time."  The blonde said as they walked into the living space.

"Hey little guy."  Sarah said, looking at Sirus on the bed.  "Didja miss me?"

"Sure, we'll say that."  Sirus joked as she crossed the room and picked him up.

"Does he sweet talk you like that too Eri?"  Sarah asked, setting Sirus on her shoulder.

"Not often, but every now and then."  She replied.  She was about to join the two at her bed when she noticed Sarah was carrying a small bag.  "What's that?"

Sarah smiled her trademark playful grin.  She looked to Sirus, who in turn nodded and they both looked back to Eri.  As the brunette held out the bag they both smiled and said in unison, "Happy Birthday!"

A short silence fell over the room as Sirus and Sarah waited for Eri to process what was going on.  "Huh?  Wait, what!?"  The blonde finally exclaimed, looking around wildly.  "How did you-?"  She began to ask before she was interrupted.

"Sirus told me."  Sarah answered.  "He actually got me to take him shopping last week."

"Really?"  Eri asked, slightly embarrassed.  Her gaze slowly drifted to the 3 inch tall man on Sarah's shoulder.

"Well yeah..."  He admitted, averting his gaze from hers.  "It's the anniversary of your birth, we should celebrate."

"Oh really?"  Eri asked playfully, walking up until her nose was less than an inch in front of him.  "I could have sworn that somebody was saying birthdays aren't that important just last week though."  She teased, smiling jubilantly.  "He's so sweet and adorable."

"Well... we were talking about my birthday at the time."  He tried to justify, blushing intensely.  "Just because I don't feel like celebrating my birthday doesn't mean your birthday isn't important."

"Come on and open your presents already!"  Sarah said impatiently, bringing the bag containing the gift in it up to Eri's face.  "You two can play kissy face later."

Embarrassed, Eri pulled her face away from Sirus, grabbing the bag as she did.  "We weren't..."  She refuted unconvincingly.  Looking in the bag she saw two boxes, one almost a perfect cube, the other long and slender.  She sat on the bed as she pulled the cubish box out, wrapped in white wrapping paper with balloons of various colors printed on it.  The card indicated that it was from Sarah.  "I appreciate the thought, I just hope it's nothing too embarrassing."  She thought as she torn the wrapping away to reveal the gift within.  "'Tom and Sally's Chocolate Body Paint'?  Wait, i-i-is this that kind of stuff you..."   She asked flustered.

"Put on your body and let someone lick off?  Why yes, yes it is."  Sarah said, finishing her adorably embarrassed friend's sentence.  "Sirus tells me he's a big fan of chocolate.  How about you?"  She added.

"I said no such thing."  Sirus denied.

"Oh, so you don't like chocolate?"  Sarah asked slyly, the devil's grin on her face.

"Well... I never said that either..."  He begrudgingly admitted.

"Right, and Eri, you could always enjoy a renewable chocolate covered Sirus."  She further explained excitedly.  "How does that sound?"

"Wonderful actually."  Eri admitted to herself, a touch of red blooming on her cheeks as she imagined having Sirus in her mouth, licking and sucking his tiny body.  Smiling, she drew Sarah in for a hug, Sirus falling between the two girls and getting caught between their chests.  "While I may not use it as you intended, thank you Sarah."

"No problem Eri, that's what friends are for."  Sarah replied, return the embrace.  "And while he probably won't admit to it, Sirus didn't seem too opposed to the idea when I explained it to him either."  She whispered before pulling away.

"Thought I was a goner there for a second."  Sirus said, hanging on to Eri's T-shirt after the two women hugged.

"Oh, sorry Sirus."  Eri apologized, bringing her palm up for him to stand on as she moved him down to her lap.

"Don't worry about it.  You still have another present to open."  He said, unable to hide his smile.

"I wonder who it could be from."  Eri teased, taking the thin, rectangular box wrapped  with a ribbon out of the bag.  Sliding the ribbon off, her heart began beating faster and faster as she slid the lid off.  "What did I do to deserve someone like Sirus in my life?  He's far too good to me."  She thought warmly as she removed the cotton padding out of the way to see her gift.  "Oh Sirus..."  She gasped, looking at the pendant necklace in the box.

The silver rope chain glimmered in the light, as thin as a shoelace, but the craftsmanship was beautiful but that was only the dressing, the true feature was the pendant it held.  Very simple in design, a circle within a circle with a curved tail connecting the two from the bottom of the outer loop to the right side of the inner.  The space between the two silver circle was empty, but the inner circle surrounded a round, pink gemstone of some sort.  It was truly breathtaking.

"Thank you, it's beautiful."  She said, putting down the box and picking up the tiny man.  She brought him into her chest for a hug.

"Know what the symbol means?"  Sarah asked with a cunning smile.

"No.  It has a significance?"  Eri replied, releasing Sirus into her hands.

"Oh, little Sirus here was very particular about everything about it."  Sarah explained, despite the fact that Sirus was signaling for her to stop.  "What?  She should know just how much thought you put into her present."  She said, smiling as she looked back to Eri.  "First is the gemstone, a pink ruby.  It had to be a ruby because it's your birthstone, but he was adamant on it being pink.  Very adamant."

"Why?"  Eri asked, looking down to Sirus.  "It's really pretty, but wouldn't a normal ruby do fine?"

Shooting a glare at Sarah for a second, Sirus sighed and scratched the back of his head.  He hadn't planned on explaining his gift, if Eri liked it, that would have been enough for him.  "Pink has a lot of traits associated with it, among them are compassion, generosity, nurturing, admiration and appreciation."  He explained, completely red-faced.  "You take really good care of me Eri, I really do appreciate it."  He added, turning away.

"He's so poetic, thinking so deeply to try and convey how he feels."  The blonde thought, feeling her heart swell.

"Oh, but wait.  There's more!"  Sarah declared in her best infomercial voice.  "The pendant's shape."

"Why are you doing this to me!?"  Sirus lamented silently, staring at Sarah who just gave him a knowing wink.

"It is the international symbol for 'gratitude'."  Sarah explained, having already heard Sirus' reasoning for being so picky.  "So not only did the gemstone, your birthstone, need to be dyed in Sirus' appreciation of you, but it needed to be held in place by his gratitude towards you too."

"You know, it kind of ruins the whole thing when you explain it like that."  Sirus grumbled, jumping down onto the bed.  "And it's embarrassing."

"Yeah, but you put so much thought into it though."  Sarah defended.  "I don't know why you know so much about the symbolic meanings of colors, gemstones, metals and the like, but nobody would be able to figure it all out unless it was explained to them."

"That doesn't matter.  Whether she understands it all or not isn't the point."  He argued back.  "I just wanted t-whoa!"

Before he could finish, Eri picked up Sirus.  "I'm sorry Sarah.  I know you just came over, but do you think I could have some time with Sirus?"  She asked.

"We're going out tonight to celebrate your birthday anyway."  Sarah stated, smiling.  "I knew something like this would happen, so I wasn't planning on staying long anyway."  She added, hugging her friend before getting up.  "We'll meet at work and play it by ear from there.  9 o'clock and be ready to party."

"Thank you."  Eri said, setting Sirus on the bed as she walked Sarah out.

"Bring Sirus along too."  The brunette added, waving as Eri closed the door.

"Okay, see you tonight."  Eri agreed, closing and locking the door.  Walking back into the living space, when she saw Sirus on the bed Eri was unable to contain herself any longer.  Running a couple steps, she threw herself towards the tiny man, shrinking to match his height as she freefell.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!"  Sirus exclaimed, running and catching Eri in his arms.  "That was dangerous!  What were you thinking."  He scolded her, setting her down on the bed.

Eri didn't answer the tiny man, his apparent panic and concern for her safety only spurring her actions along as she dove into his chest, knocking him over.  Lying on top of him now, Eri pulled herself up to be face to face with Sirus.

"Eri?"  Sirus asked, not entirely sure what she was planning.  Her eyes captivated him though and so he offered no resistance.  Her eyes were clear and pure, the intertwining strands of green and brown weaving together, shifting to an almost golden radiance as her face drew closer and closer to her.

"I can't anymore Sirus."  She thought, trying to control her breathing as her heart threatened to burst from her chest.  "You're just... just so..."

Sirus could feel Eri's breath on his lips as she drew closer and closer, could feel his heart matching hers as the heat of her body spread to his own and vice versa.  His arms reached up to hold her tight, her eyes practically pleading for him not to let go.  "Ahh, that's right...  I almost forgot."  He thought, hardening his resolve.  "I decided it was going to be today."

"I love you."  They both said in unison, their lips mere millimeters apart before even that distance vanished.  Immediately they assaulted each other with passion and fervor, caressing each other's body as their mouths danced a waltz.  Eri's lips were soft and sweet, Sirus' firm and comforting.  The two rolled on the bed as their passion swept them up like a tidal wave, coming to a rest from time to time with each switching who was on top.

When Sirus was on top, he looked down to the most beautiful girl in the world, strands of dirty blonde hair stretching across her face as she stared back with a seductive smile but timid eyes.  Her cheeks were as red as the setting sun, but he could tell she was elated.

Eri saw a similar yet altogether different sight when she looked down to Sirus.  Perhaps it was because she saw him everyday, but looking at his in a new light, she noticed his dark brown hair was significantly longer than when she first met him.  She brushed it aside to reveal his gorgeous, blue eyes.  Normally she felt like his eyes were set on some unseen future, setting his course as he took steps to reach his destination, it was one of the things she found attractive about him.  But right now all that focus, all the determination was directed at her, here and now.

Eventually they came to rest with Eri on top of Sirus once more.  Pulling her close, he sat up with her on his lap, her legs at either side.  Eri could feel his hardened member press against her excited folds through their clothes and couldn't help but grind her hips against his as they continued to kiss.  She reached down to the hem of his shirt and pulled it off over his head, revealing his well defined muscles, toned from the months of constant climbing and clinging to her and other objects.  In turn, her pulled her T-shirt off, revealing her braless breasts and smooth stomach.  They continued to kiss and strip each other, admiring each others body in ways they had stopped themselves in the past, fully giving themselves over to their passion.

Eri continued to rub Sirus' manhood against her womanhood, sliding it through her delicate folds as she secreted copious amounts of her arousal.  Her breathing was labored, as was his, and unable to wait any longer she reached down and took Sirus' shaft in hand and positioned it ready to pierce her deep.

"Ahn, it's so hot."  She thought, slowly lowering her hips as her velvet love tunnel stretched to take Sirus' girth.  "It feels so good!"

"Oh fuck!  She's squeezing me so tightly."  Sirus noted, she hadn't even taken the entirety of his head yet and he could feel the firm grip she had on him.  "It's like she'd never let me go."

Her pussy quivering, Eri paused her progress as she felt the tip  of Sirus' dick slip inside.  "I need him in me.  Now!"  Without wasting another moment, Eri slammed her hips down, taking the rest of the phallus into her in full.  She let out a sensual, satisfied moan as she felt him reaching deep inside her, twitching and pulsing.  "Oh Sirus!"  She exclaimed, assaulting him with more kisses.

"Eri!  You are amazing!"  He replied, leaning forward and setting her on her back.  "I love you, more than I can describe with words, more than I can express with actions."

Wrapping her legs around his waist, Eri pulled Sirus closer, as if to try and draw him even deeper.  "I love you too Sirus.  Please, never leave me!"

Unable to control himself, Sirus began pumping his hips into Eri's most sensitive spot, eliciting pleasure from her voice with every motion.  "Never.  I'll always be with you."  He promised, picking up the place more and more.

"Ahhhn!  I'm so happy!"  She thought was waves and waves of euphoria crashed over her body as she kept receiving Sirus' effort.  "I want more!  I want more of him in me!"  She thought as she began to grow back to her normal size, reaching down with her hands to keep Sirus in place.  "All of him..."

Sirus immediately knew what Eri was about to do as she returned to normal.  It was something he had fantasized about for years, something he had thought about sharing with her for months, and something wanted only to do with her now.  As her body got bigger and bigger, he took what little chance he had to play with what he could reach until only her engorged sex was all he could reach.  He was three times taller than her labia and started massaging her clit as her fingers rubbed him into her meat curtain, her moans of arousal motivating him further.

After a couple minutes of teasing, Sirus pushed his legs past the threshold to Eri's vagina.  The love muscle tightened around him, hugging tightly as it invited the rest of him to follow.  Using her fingers as a brace, Sirus pushed himself deeper and deeper until only his head was protruding from the giant blonde's sex, her velvety folds encompassing him on either side.  He had long since lost himself to her intoxicating scent and the fluids she produced robbed him of whatever was left.

"He's in!  He's in!"  Eri thought excitedly as she focused on the little living man who literally crawled into her pussy.  "Ah, but just a little more."  She willed for Sirus to grow a bit more, to fill her as his manhood did.  She felt him grow inside her, expanding her love tunnel to accommodate his form.  "Sirus fills me so nicely."  She purred, squeezing her vulva around his face.  Finally, she placed a finger on his forehead and pushed until there was nothing left of Sirus visible to the outside world.  "Oh, you feel so good Sirus!  If it's difficult to breathe just let me know, otherwise you're staying in there until I'm finished."  She said, playing with her clit and fondling her breast as she felt the tension in her crotch rising higher and higher.  He was moving inside of her, caressing, massaging, kissing, licking and drinking of her, she could tell and it made her all the hotter.  She could feel his dick rubbing and twitching, begging for release as the walls of her private undulated around it.  "I'm almost... there."  She thought, bucking her hips and arching her back as she raced for the sweet release of climax.  "SIRUS!!!"  She wailed, her pussy clamping down hard on it's treat as a flood of sexual fulfillment flooded from her.  Her body was wracked with pleasure she had never experienced before and for several  minutes after the aftershocks rocked her body but still Sirus remained inside her.

Exhausted, Eri laid in a pool of her own sweat and secretions, short on breath but feeling light headed.  She rubbed her lower abdomen, the fullness Sirus instilled in her was comfortable.  He wasn't moving, but Eri could tell he was breathing.  "Oh Sirus, that felt wonderful."  She said, feeling a little tired now.  "You can come out now... if you want."  "Or stay in there, you feel really good right now."  She thought, hoping he would.  He made no effort to escape.  "Sirus?  Are you alright in there?  Can you breathe?"  She asked, concerned her tiny lover might be in danger.

She felt him nod his head very slowly, sending a tingle through her body.  Giggling a bit, she looked over to their clothes that were still on the bed and grew her black, lacey thong and his shirt back to normal size.  "Do you want to stay there for a while longer?  I think I could use a little nap."  She asked, snuggling his shirt and breathing deeply of his scent.  She felt him nod again, licking at her desire for another round.  "Okay, rest well."  She said, slipping her tight thong back on and patting her crotch lovingly.  "I love you."

"I love you too."  He thought from within the tight, warm, delightful confines of Eri's vagina.  All around him Sir could hear the sounds of her body doing it's normal functions, her heartbeat, breathing, the blood coursing through her veins.  It was a soundtrack of Eri, and Sirus drifted to sleep to it.

 

Chapter End Notes:

And FINALLY they confess!  I had been trying to find the right time and it just felt right, admittedly a little cliche but whatever.   Cliches are cliche for a reason, they work.

Please leave a reveiw and thank you for your time!

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282