- Text Size +

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:12.0pt; mso-ansi-font-size:12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->

 

"Where should we begin?" she asked. "What was your primary roles?" Artemis asked. "Infiltration, sabotage, and assassination" Alana said. "Assassination? You left that part out earlier" Artemis said. "It's not something to brag about" Alana retorted. "How many missions did you all perform?" Artemis asked. "Over a dozen. Gathering intel on troop deployments. Blowing up weapon caches and fuel depots. Sometimes innocents got caught in the crossfire" Alana said. "Would it have bothered him?" Artemis asked. "It bothered all of us but we saw the good it did too. We coped" Alana said. Artemis nodded. "We need to go over all your missions. Maybe we can find a way to anticipate his next attack if we find a common trigger" Artemis said. "I'll keep searching for him in the digital sea" Seras said. 

 

Hours later...

 

"And after we saw the dropship explode, we knew that their commander was dead. Their operations in Central Asia would sputter as they reformed their chain of command" Alana said stretching. "Impressive. I read the action reports of that region during the war. We needed that to make headway to Baikonur" Artemis said impressed. "Thanks. Wasn't easy getting that close. It was a stroke of luck that the commander was a lesbian. Tela really pulled through" Alan said. Tela heard her and stuck out her tongue. "Can we go out and get something to eat? This is exhausting" the giantess yawned. "Sure. There's a car outside and I'll have a detail dressed in civilian clothes ready to protect you" Artemis said.

 

The group of giants relaxed as their vehicle headed to a town that could accommodate them. "Welcome to Modesto guys. Now behave yourselves" Alan did stepping out of the car. "Pay for my drinks and maybe I will" Tela smirked. Tiny flashes of people taking pics of the Ingress coming to town made the awed citizens look like stars on the ground. "You think they never seen an Ingress before" Dias said. "Well none of our people live here now. Me and my husband almost moved here 6 years ago due to a job offer. At the time, there was 10 Ingress and their children here. A tech company wanting Ingress scientists to share tech with them hosed them. Even remodeled the city in some parts. Brought a lot of money to the city the venture. The company ended up expanding somewhere else and left Modesto as it is now" Alana said. "Hope they have a bar our size" Tela said blowing a kiss to one small man watching from an apartment balcony.

 

"Uh...hi everyone" Seras shyly said watching to make sure she didn't step on anyone. Alana bent down to the people. "Excuse me sir? Do you have a bar our size here?" he asked a man. "Y...yeah. A mile down Main Street. Can't miss it" he said stammering at the giantess. Alana smiled at him and stood back up. "Okay. Remember where we parked" she said walking down the street. Her friends and undercover soldiers followed. "The Tipsy Titan? Whatever. As long as they have cold brew and wings" Dias said opening the door. The music played old songs but everyone stopped as the four strolled in. They went to the only empty seats their size and sat down. Moments later, a waitress riding a hover scooter came up to the top of the table. She fell off but luckily Dias caught her. "Easy little lady!" he said to the human in his palm. "Sorry. That was embarrassing. Hadn't had to ride that thing in months" she said.

 

"Not many our size come in I bet" he said. "Oh a few. Most just passing through heading to the coast. What'll it be folks?" she said stepping out of his hand and holding a tablet. "Ya got food here right?  I mean for us” Dias asked. "Sure we do. The wings are great" she said. "She's says they're great. Good enough for me. You guys want some too?" he asked. There was a collective yes from them. The waitress sent the order out and hopped back on her scooter. Dias smiled at her as she left him. Alana was the first to notice him tapping his foot nervously. "Everything alright?" she asked quietly. "Every time I see a cute human female I remember back then. Still have issues Alana about that" he said whispering. Alana knew full well what he meant by that. "I'll be fine. Really" he said. "So Alana. Family?" he asked changing the subject. "Yeah. Got a husband and two hybrid boys" she said showing the group a holopicture.

 

"So cute! Especially the tiny one in your hand!" Seras beamed. "He's literally a handful. What about you Seras?" she asked. "No kids but I do have a boyfriend" she said. "The shy girl found a boyfriend?!" Dias asked. "And what about you?" Tela asked. "Me? Divorced. It didn't work out. We're still friends though and we have joint custody of our daughter" he said showing a picture. "Takes after you" Alana said. "Yeah. She got my height and everything. Even my stubbornness" he said laughing. The patrons turned their heads at the laughing giant. Tela saw one eyeing them with a snarl. Tela jiggled her giant tits at him grinning. He quickly looked away. "And you Tela. Someone with your looks had to have found someone" Dias said. "Try a shitload. I rather date than be tied down though" she said. "You don't want a family?" Seras asked. "I'd be lying if I said I hadn't wished for it once. Especially around human holidays" she replied. The group was startled when an old beat up STRIKE appeared carrying food. "Don't mind the mech folks. Old retired model repurposed for civvie use. How else would I prepare and serve this?" a male voice said.        

       

"It's cool. Thanks" Dias said. There was a plate the size of a small gym for each one with wings meant for their size. It was a wonder where they got Ingress chicken from. Each wing was nearly the size of a human being. The four ate and drank while talking about what each had been doing over the last 15 years. "So you work as a historian now?" Seras asked. "Yep. With the Empress gone, we can finally tell our people the true history of us. Wonder what Telos was doing before...you know" he said. "Not a clue. To die on the toilet. What a way to go" Alana said.  "Don't forget Geena. A heart attack at 33?!" Tela said. "Worse. Her body smothered her human husband she was grinding herself on top of him when it happened and then wham. Came down right on top of him and pinned him under. Christ" Dias said. "Did you have any luck tracing Tsoni?" Alana asked Seras. "No. It's weird as shit. He disappeared right off the grid two months ago. No credit card purchases. ATM withdrawals. Bills. Can't even find him through face recognition on CCTV. Like he just walked off the face of the Earth" she said.

 

There was a buzzing sound and they collectively jumped. Dias looked at his wristcomm. He tapped it and the buzzing stopped. "Sorry. Just an email notification" he said. They breathed a sigh of relief. "Guess we should head back" Tela said. Alana nodded and asked for the check.

 

As the group rode back to the post, Dias was checking his email. "Fuck is this?" he asked. "What is it?" Alana asked yawning. "An email with no address I recognize. Repent your sins for the time of your judgement is nigh. Repent and live in paradise with us. Uh...guys...there's a clock counting down on it! " he said. "Driver! Floor it!" Alana shouted. She glanced behind the vehicle and saw nothing but darkness. "It's Tsoni isn’t it?! I'm next!" Dias said. "Calm down! We're getting you to the base!" Alana shouted. They pulled up and Alana shouted for Artemis to help. "In here! It's a fallout shelter!" Artemis yelled. All four sat in a cramped room surrounded by concrete and titanium. Seras was busy typing. "It was him alright. This proxy switching has my signature to it. The signature style I taught him.  The email was bounced through a dozen proxies. Some were even military channels. I need more time" Seras said. "And the countdown?" Alana asked. "33 minutes 12 seconds" Seras replied. The tiny woman touched a comm panel.  "We got antiaircraft defenses and four STRIKE II's deployed outside. Tsoni is a dead man if he tried coming here" Artemis said. 

 

Minutes ticked by. "Progress?" Artemis asked. "Very little. I found Ingress encryption on the last node. I can say it originated on the west coast of the United States" Seras said. " 2 minutes to go" Dias nervously said. Alana and Tela squeezed his hands. The giant was shaking. "Nothing on radar or infrared. He could have a cloak" Artemis said. "Or it could be just a bluff" Alana said. An alarm went off. "It's a hack! Someone is hacking the computer here! Shit! It's getting into my laptop!" Seras shouted.  Her screen changed and a countdown appeared. 59...58...57...56...

 

"I can't stop it!" she yelled. "Pull the plug! Disconnect!" Artemis shouted. "Won't work! Maybe I can trace and stop it that way!" Seras shouted. She furiously typed away as the count continued. Dias was almost in a panic. "I... I’m going to die and I didn't even know how. There's so much I wanted to say. You guys...I love you guys" he said in tears. "You're not going to die! This room was swept and found clean! We're sealed in and a squad of STRIKE II's are guarding this place! He can't get to you!" Alana yelled. Dias looked at the screen as it counted down from 6 seconds. "You're right. God I feel silly saying those things. Hey, when this is over why don't you all come meet my daughter. She'll love to meet...." *POP*

 

Alana was in a state of shock. She was still holding his hands after a small explosion ripped through his stomach. His blood sprayed all over her face. Tiny bits of flesh and meat splattered on her shirt. The large laptop in Seras' lap fell to the floor. Alana let go and the giant's body slumped against the wall. Tela let out an ear-piercing scream. Alana sat there motionless as the door was opened and Artemis and two soldiers rushed inside.

 

An hour later Alana had cleaned herself up. She had shut the door and sobbed alone. A good friend had died in front of her. Murdered and she could do nothing to stop it. Worse yet, she blamed herself for giving him false hope. The cargo bay had been changed to sleeping quarters for them. Alana walked over to the beds. Seras sat quietly looking over a scan of Dias' body. Tela was far worse off nearby. The giantess was naked sitting on the bed franticly scratching and pawing over her naked body. "It's in me! I can feel it!" she yelled. Alana sat down next to her. "Stop. Please" she said grabbing her wrists. "He had it in his body! His body! Why not us?!" Tela yelled. "It's not. It was meant specifically for him" Seras said quietly. Tela shot up and grabbed her by the shirt collar. "How the fuck can you be so calm?!" Tela yelled.

 

"Because I have to! You think I'm okay?! I saw someone I care about die. His fucking stomach exploded! I'm scared Tela! I don't want to die under the fucking dirt down here! I want to have my boyfriend lay on my belly and tell me it's okay! I want to raise a family! I want to fucking live! Losing my shit won't help me or any of us! All...all I can do is search out the cause. The pattern. Find him" she said. Tela hugged the mousey giantess to her and cried.

 

"I think there's a pattern too. There has to be. It's too specific" Alana said. "Dias died after eating the bomb. Telos died from taking a shit on an exploding toilet. Fortain died from an incendiary bomb. And Geena died from an overdose of sex drugs. Wait...there was no bomb involved with that" Alana said. "Yes, there was. Very small canisters of Erophan was found in her drink. Time delayed release ones the size of a human hand. Like the thermobaric bomb that took out Fortain. Death by fire. Death by sex drugs. Death by ingestion. And death by defecation" Alana said. Seras shot up. "The last mission we went on. That's it" Seras said. Both Tela and Alana looked confused. "Remember what we had to do. Each one of us to gain their trust. To fit in" Seras said. Alana flashed back to earlier tonight with Dias. How he was nervous around the human waitress. How he was still dealing with issues. "Oh dear god. You're right" Alana said.

 

"We can't keep this to ourselves. We have to tell Artemis now that we know his MO" Seras said. "Are you crazy? When we tell her what we did they'll lock us up and throw away the key! She won't give a shit about following orders!" Tela said. "You think our odds of survival are better without her?" Seras asked. Tela looked away. "Then it's settled. We tell her about what happened" Alana said. "Artemis. Come to the cargo bay alone. We need to talk" Alana said.

 

Artemis stepped into the large room and saw Tela putting her clothes back on, Seras busy with her laptop, and Alana waiting patiently for her on the bed. "Come on over" Alana said to her. When she was near enough, Alana reached down and picked her up. She placed the small woman next to her and brought her legs underneath to sit better. "You said we needed to talk" Artemis asked the giantess. "We know the pattern of how he's killing us. The method" Alana said. "That helps us anticipate his next attack" Seras said not looking away from her screen. "Well that some progress. How did you come up with it?" Artemis asked. The three looked at one another. "Before we begin we want to make a few things clear. First, what I'm about to tell you is off the record. And second, what we did...we did it to preserve our cover. We'd never do that intentionally. Understand?" Alana asked. Artemis could see how nervous she was speaking. She felt sorry for her. "Just take your time" Artemis said.

 

"It involves our final mission. It was two weeks before the Battle of Osaka. The battle that decided the war. As you know the Ark had crash landed just outside the city. Damaged and unable to fly it was stuck there until it was repaired. Our base intercepted an encrypted transmission coming from inside the ship itself. The defected Ingress couldn't decipher it. The Empress had changed the codes when so many soldiers turned on her. However, we had access to the decryption key because of a previous mission a month before. The transmission was ordering soldiers to regroup at the Ark and to bring a prepared list of equipment they had. Normally that wouldn't be surprising. We all knew they'd make a final stand. What was troubling was on the list was a lack of parts or equipment to repair the ship's engines."

"The Union attack was planned just before it could get their engines online. If the Ark took off again, they'd be screwed. A real possibility was the ship would be repaired sooner than planned. Our assignment was to infiltrate the Ark, sabotage the engines, and disrupt its computer systems. Making sure it stayed grounded and was a softer target for later. Our cover was to slip in with the others and blend in as we did our work. I remembered being scared shitless as we walked onto that ship. We expected to be shot as deserters. Keep in mind we were MIA for months. MIA equaled AWOL in those days. Yeah, they pegged us as soon as we exited the dropship door. Technically, Fortain was our leader but as you know, males are rarely in authoritative positions. "We were shot down and held prisoner. We recently just escaped" I said. "Fucking vermin.  You managed to kill them before you left right? Showed them their place?" the officer asked. "Bet your ass I did. Personally crushed the one that kept me in chains and fucked me" I said laying it on thick. We all were watching the guards gripping their rifles."

 

"Fucking A. Welcome back to the fight. We can assign you quarters shortly. First though, does your squad have any members skilled with computer programs and propulsion systems?" she asked. "This one is good with computers and that one is engineering" I said pointing to Seras and Telos. "What this one. He's young but is he useful?" she asked pointing right at Tsoni. "Excellent with explosives and weapons in general" I said. "I see" she said typing on a tablet. "Here are your assigned quarters. Get them bunked and report to your stations listed here. Dismissed" she said. We walked to our rooms. None of could believe we were on this ship. We only ever saw it on tv. It was legendary to us. God was it huge. We entered our rooms and closed the door. Turns out the rooms were joined.   "Holy shit that was nerve wracking!" Tela said. "Tell me about it. I was ready to piss myself" Geena said. "Well we got this far. Blend in. Do what they say. Seras, I'm assuming you have a plan to sabotage the systems on this ship" Fortain said. "I'll know more once I see them" she replied."

 

"Same thing with me. This ship is on a whole new level when it comes to weapons" Tsoni said. "I know what you mean. I can only imagine how complicated engineering is" Telos said. "Do the best you can. Look like I got assigned outside patrol" Fortain said. "Same here" I said. "Tela and Geena is assigned to assist with...lab detail? What's that?" I asked. "Dunno. Let's just do what they say and not draw attention. Dismissed and stay safe" Fortain said to us."

 

"There's some things the history books leave out about that time. They don't talk about the thousand or so humans trapped on that ship and damn sure don't mention the depopulation of the nearby towns just a few minutes’ walk outside the ship. Those poor humans. They were trapped. They had been warned not to leave the area. The Union had set up defenses south of us past the city. They didn't approach it and neither did we. A stalemate. They couldn't protect those towns on the north though. It was all planned that patrol shit. A test. A test to weed out possible spies and sympathizers. It was naive to think they just say "welcome back. Please work in our most sensitive areas."

 

"So me, Fortain, and three others marched to this small human town. The three others walked behind us with rifles already drawn. We both knew if we acted strange we'd be shot in the back for sure. "So what are we doing here?" I asked standing right at where the town began. My boots had crushed and trampled the weak old road leading to it. "The higher ups want us to collect the humans here in this puny town before the fight begins. We got others working on the nearby locations" one woman replied. "How many are we talking about? I can't see any" I said. One guard set her backpack down and pulled out a collapsible cage. "Reports put them at about 300 now. Unfortunately, most escaped into the city when we crashed. Judging by their abandoned cars, these were stuck here and took refuge. You ever done this before?" she asked. "Not really, I was deployed for only a month before being taken prisoner. Just combat" I said. "And you male?" she asked Fortain. "Same here" he said. "Green as grass" another guard muttered.  "Alright rookie. I'll teach ya. It's fun really. Watching the little vermin scramble about. Begging in their native language not to hurt them. To let them too" she said walking to a house.

 

"Her scanner easily showed us a few hid in there. I watched her bend down and set her rifle aside. She looked into those tiny windows and frowned. "They're hiding on the first floor. In that case you have to be careful not to crush them with debris. Watch" she said. She tore the roof off with both hands and tossed it aside. She was methodical. She took the house apart like she was peeling an orange. There they were. A family most likely. A husband, mother, and three kids. I...I remember the kids most of all. Two boys and a girl. The youngest was around 9 and the oldest 16. The mother shielded her younger kids while the husband and older son stood in front of them. The husband begged us to leave them be. "And here we go" she said snatching the husband right up and dropping him in the cage. The oldest boy was next. The mother bolted with her kids in tow. I have no idea where she was going but she didn't make it far. The guard snatched her up by her long hair. She was screaming in pain."

 

"She was dropped into the cage unceremoniously. I could hear her begging us with all her soul to let her kids go. "You never ate one before did you?" she asked me. "I crushed a few but that was it" I replied. "You have no idea what you're missing. Each one has a distinct flavor to them but an underlying sameness too. Like sweet cured meat. The way they kick around in your mouth and just slide down your throat. And fuck how they thrash about as they die in your belly! There's no comparison! Look at those two there. We don't need them at all. Useless for our purposes except one" she said. I watched as she dropped the girl into her mouth, swished her around, and swallowed. At the time it was the worst thing I'd ever seen. "Surely the children have uses. If we let them live they can grow up and we can use them for breeding purposes right?" I asked. She froze. Immediately, I realized I might've said too much. I had to say or do something right away or me and Fontain wouldn't make it out of this tiny town alive."

 

"Then again who has time for that?" I asked plucking the boy from her fingers and tossing him into my mouth. I won't lie. He did taste just like she said he would. His sweat and fear gave off a hint of saltiness. His exposed flesh was sweet. My mouth was watering as he scrambled around on my tongue. She was looking at me to see if I would swallow. I did. I felt him tumble down my throat was ease and then I felt him moving about inside. Before then, when it came to how I felt about humans, I was ambivalent. I hated those who kept us slaves. I hated Omega. Then again on our missions I had seen humans up close. Saved their lives if it was permissible. They feared or loved us. No in between and that made it easy for us to not care. But the wail of his mother. Nothing but grief as her children were devoured by the alien giantesses that ruined their lives. I've never felt such shame."

 

"Well said. Had me worried for a moment. Now let's get the rest. Watch the snacking though" she laughed looking for others. It took longer than we expected to find them. Many hid in basements after the harvest began. We hit a stumbling block though. Not a big one but an annoying one. "Hey. Got a bunch here below the ground. Some kind of bunker" one said. The officer shot the ground with her pistol exposing a rectangular box. I think it's what you call a fallout shelter. It was filled to capacity from what our radar scan said. Thirty at least inside. "So we just dig it up and carry it?" one asked. "You kidding? It's getting late and it's a hike to carry that heavy fucking thing. New guy! Dispose of them. If they aren't coming out then they can die in there" she said coldly to Fortain."

 

"I asked why Fortain did what he did later on. He said he wanted them to die quickly. He didn't want them to suffer. It just happens that he had a starfire grenade. A grenade that uses white phosphorus. Burns bright and fucking hot. He placed it on top of the exposed roof and pulled the pin. Nothing happened at first and then poof. It was like a tiny star just lit up in front of us. It only took a second for it to totally melt right through the roof. There was a cascade of tiny screams from the humans inside and then nothing. Fortain was right. It was quick. There weren’t even bones left Artemis. Barely ashes. A puddle of melted slag and ash. 5000 degrees. That's how hot it was. It wore on his mind for years later what he did but he wasn't alone in that."

 

"We returned to our quarters later to find Geena curled in a ball passed out. Telos sat on the floor not looking at us. Tela looked like shit and refused to sit. Dias was nowhere to be found. Seras and Tsoni looked tired but okay. "Fucking degenerates. The whole lot of them" Telos muttered. "Geena went to sleep already? We need to compare notes. Find out if we saw any weaknesses we can use" Fortain said. "Give her a break man. You'd be fucking wiped if you were forced to orgasm 7 times" Tela hissed. We all turned and looked at Geena. "Telos had it dead on when he said they're degenerates. More like pure fucking evil. That lab was a glorified rape party and we were fresh meat to them. We spent hours raping humans. Fucking hours! Fuck! Half of them didn't survive! I...oh fuck! Turn around!" Tela said. The guys did but me and Seras saw her pull out a human stuck way deep in her vagina."

 

"Oh god. I thought I got them all. Shit. He's fucking dead" she said. She dropped him into a trash can and sat down on her bed. (Tela begin crying as Alana says this). "It's okay" Alana said to her squeezing her shoulder.

 

"Geena had it worse though. We didn't know it was her time of the month and she lost control. They were laughing at her! Sticking more and more into her to see her squirm and screech. They took what I guess was a car and shoved a human inside it. Fuck if I know why. Probably because they could or just to see if the human would survive. She didn't" Tela said. "I was forced to fucking piss on them. Had this one nasty bitch watching me and when we had time for a break we stopped at the containment block keeping the most of them. Goddamn humans scattered all over guys. Never seen or heard such a sight. Hundreds...no thousands of tiny voices crying out. You'd think they be quiet or beaten after all that. Nope. She zeroed in on a cage. A bunch of humans were asking for water. "Let's give them some water newbie" she said dropping her pants."

 

"She opened the roof of the cage and squatted over it. She just let loose all over them. God did they scream. Her hairy fuckin' cunt hovering over them as she just urinated. "Fuck you waiting on?" she asked. Guys I did it. Unzipped my pants and peed on them. This one human. A girl maybe 16 just stared at me. She didn't scream or cry. Not even when my piss stream washed all over her. She just stared like she was looking into my soul. I'll never forget that tiny girl and the way she looked at me as long as I live" Telos said.

 

"And you two?" Fontain asked. "We...we're fine. Nothing like that. Guess we're too valuable to bother feeling is out or fucking with us" Seras said. "Lucky us" Tsoni said quietly.  "We didn't have it easy either. I was made to eat kids and Fortain ended up burning a bunch" I said. "Can't we just fucking leave?! They're animals here! I hope to god the Union kills them all!" Tela asked. "No. We got a job to do and remember why we have to do it. The real reason" Fortain said. Like we forgot about our family being held hostage."

 

"Seras. Any luck on your end?" Fortain asked. "Some. As I expected the computer systems on this ship is immense! A certified genus must've designed it. Really complex.  I can make a worm for it but this thing has backups for its backups. I'm looking at a day at least. Probably two looking at the workload they gave me already running diagnostics on the engines" she replied. "And you Tsoni?" Fortain asked. "There's a good deal for me to work with. I can plant explosives in the armory and engineering. Really shake shit up. I need Telos' help with the last part" he replied. "Sure. About that. That transmission was right on the money. They already repaired the fuel lines and almost done with the magnetic plasma accelerators. They could be airborne again in a matter of days" Telos said. "Well, we know what we need to do. Dammit. Where is Dias? He should be in on this!" Fortain said. "Says here he's in one of the canteens" I said seeing his wristcomm signal on my screen. "Well go grab him. We need to be one page" Fortain said.

 

"So I went off to go get him. I found him in the center of a bunch on soldiers laughing and hollering. Dias was slightly hunched over the table looking sick as shit. In front of him was an almost empty cage that had three humans in it. "Another man! You can pack it in!" one yelled.  Dias groaned as he reached out for a human. He snatched him, chewed, and then swallowed. "This guy is a beast!" someone shouted. "How many was that? 6?" someone else asked. "7" someone replied. And here I was sick with myself for eating one and here Dias was had eaten 7 and he looked ready to puke. " 100 credits the fatso pukes before finishing the last two" a woman near me said. "200 he finishes and asks for more" another said. I’m glad nobody saw the look on my face. Taking bets on people's lives like it was a game. Dias grabbed another and swallowed him whole.  He was panting. Ready to upchuck."

 

"Last one man! Last one! Taking bets! Last call for bets!" the supposed ringleader yelled. I saw Dias hesitate as he reached out for the last one. I walked closer. I saw why he hesitated. She was beautiful. She was at most 14. Tiny even by human standards. A native of the area. Japanese right? She looked so frightened and helpless. His arm was at his side and his fist clenched. He slightly glanced around and then snatched her up. He just stared at her. I remember the soldiers in the room laughing at the tiny girl as she begged not to be eaten. Dias kissed her and then engulfed her head with his lips. He sucked her slowly into his mouth. Her legs kicking the air until they were pinned by his lips. Only the tiny soles of her feet were visible and then they weren't. It was quiet in the room as he worked the struggling girl back to his throat. Then with a loud gulp she went down his throat. Dias sat monitor less until he started retching. They all began yelling and exchanging money until Dias stopped himself from vomiting. You'd think he won a championship at how much applause he got. They patted him on the back and stomach. One woman put her ear to his stomach and laughed at how she could hear the screams. "There you are! Come on. Fun time is over" I said loudly."

 

"Dias could barely walk. He was in pain. "Alana. Get me to the toilet..." he said. We made it back to our quarters and he ran straight to the bathroom. "Hell happened to him?" Tsoni asked. I didn't answer. We all heard Dias puke. 5 minutes is a long time for puking. "Oh god. The...the last one is still alive. Oh god I'm sorry" we heard him mutter as he flushed the toilet. Dias stumbled out and just collapsed on the floor. "They were laughing. How...how can people be so cruel?" he asked quietly. "I understand. I was forced to eat one" I said. "JUST ONE?! They made me eat 9. 9! They thought it would be funny if the overweight guy binge ate humans. I...I just flushed them down the toilet. The last one was still alive Alana. Burned by acids but still alive and I fucking flushed her like a turd! You know what the worst part of it is? I found myself liking it. The tastes and textures. The way they wriggled around. I can live to be 100 years old and I'll never forget that. Never forgive myself for feeling that. Such a beautiful creature. Like a tiny little goddess and I killed her..." he said breaking into sobs.

 

"Artemis. Dias was a good man. A kind man. Gentle. He...excuse me" I said beginning to cry myself. Seras and Tela hugged me tightly. "Thanks guys" I said. We comforted him as best we could. "I'm sorry sir" he told Fortain. "It's alright soldier. No shame in a man crying when there's good reason too" Fortain said. Classic Fortain. He was more of a big brother than our leader. He waited until Dias had settled down before telling him what we were up to. "Makes you wonder doesn't it? If we hadn't been captured, would've we ended up like them?" Telos asked. "I think we would've defected too. Look at all of us. These people here are evil to the core. Their souls are rotten" Seras said. "Surprising to hear you say that. Doesn't sound scientific" Tsoni said. "Science has little place in the affairs of the heart. Even I know that" she said. "Look at our little girl. Growing up on us" Fortain said bear hugging her. We laughed. We needed that laugh. "Alright. Get some rest everyone. We got a long day tomorrow" he said ending the meeting.

 

"The next day was far less eventful. Guess we had passed our little tests because we had just regular duty. Helping fix shit. Running errands. Overwatch. Tsoni, Telos, and Seras were busy doing special work getting the ship operational. By the evening, we compared notes. "With Telos' help, I planted special charges throughout engineering. More than enough to keep her grounded at least another week" Tsoni said. "And you Seras?" Fortain asked. "Slow but getting there. I placed a worm in the propulsion control and turret controls. It will take a few trillion cycles before it really digs into the mainframe. I just have to sabotage the diagnostic protocol tomorrow so they won't detect it when they start those systems up" she said. "Sounds good. Tomorrow morning I want everyone to meet on the hangar at 1300 sharp. At 1250 we blow the charges and use the confusion to get away. Good job and get some rest" he told us."

 

"We were ready to get out of here. Very ready. We even counted down the time. An alarm went off and was suddenly silenced. We didn't think nothing of it until soldiers came for each one of us. I was led into a room in handcuffs where the others were. They...they were all naked but Seras was missing. A man began tearing my uniform off until I was naked like the rest. We all looked at one another. "Bring in the last one" a female commander said on her comm. The door opened and Seras was literally thrown into the room. Me and Tela gasped seeing her beaten and bloody. "I'm...sorry..." *KICK*

 

"You don't say a fucking word to them" the woman hissed. Seras coughed blood from the kick to her chest. "You are going to tell me every traitors thing you shits did to this ship" she told us. "We're not traitors ma'am! We've done everything you said!" Tsoni yelled. She walked over to him and grabbed him by the balls. We could see tears coming out of his eyes. "That's a lie. We ran a diagnostic test on the turret firing system this morning and found this bitch's worm. Found it in other places too. We brought her in for questioning and guess what we heard? You all" she said. Seras began crying. "Questioning? More like tortured" Tsoni said coldly looking at her. We saw it get a rise out of her but she held back. "You're lucky you're cute. Really cute" she said. She snapped her fingers and the other guards left. She locked the door behind them and we looked on as she striped her clothes off as well."

 

"Around her throat was a human male. Our age chained up in some sick necklace thing. Her bare foot kicked Tsoni to the floor and she stepped on his face. "Excuse the smell. Been walking a lot today. See this little guy. He's my favorite human this past month. Licks my feet and pussy without even having to be told to. I love him a great deal" she said holding the small man in her hands. Without so much as a warning she tore his head off. We saw Tsoni look through between her toes in terror as she tossed his headless corpse into her mouth and chewed. She swallowed and licked her teeth free of scraps of meat. "See what I did there? And I had feelings for him. Now what would I do to you?" she said squatting over his cock. "Please...ahhhh..." he said as she slid down his shaft. "The...Empress herself made me chief interrogator. Know why? I can see weakness. Know what buttons to push. Like you. I recognize that kind tenderness in those eyes."

 

"Please stop. Don't hurt him" Seras choked. The woman grinned at her and rode him even harder. "My mating cycle starts today. I'm not alone in that regard you know. Those others that were here. Ready to fuck. Probably not the fatty there but those three absolutely. I'll make you watch as they scream. By the time were done with you all you'll scream answers to questions we haven't even asked!" she yelled. I was clear when he came in her by how he looked away from us. She got off of him, cum still leaking out and walked over to Seras. "Your weakness? You love them. Especially that one. How did it feel to see him raped? I swear to whatever God you worship I'll whore his pretty ass out to the entire ship if you don't cooperate and fix what you fucking did!" she yelled. She tapped her comm and a man walked back in. He was huge Artemis! Even by our standards! And we watched as he took of his pants and underwear"

 

 

"To say he was hung would be an understatement. From your perspective his dick was bare minimum 17 ft. long and at least three feet thick. "Meet Kalic. His nickname is The Ripper. I'll give you one guess why. She's cute isn't she Kalic?" she asked him. "Oh yeah. Tiny though but that's fine. Just means she'll be tighter. Think I'll start with her pretty toes and work my way up. No need to rush right?" he asked. "Nope. Better call someone to bring a towel and bleach. No need to stain the floor once you ram it in" the woman said. We couldn't blame her for what she did next. Seriously Seras. We don't blame you"

 

"Tsoni does" Seras said.

 

 "I... I’ll do it. I'll fix the computers. I'll tell you everything. Just keep him away from me! He...planted bombs on the ship" Seras said. We didn't see the look on Tsoni's face. He looked defeated. At least that's what we thought at the time. Guess it was the shock of betrayal after all."

 

"Nice choice you made. Guess I'm not done with you" she said to Tsoni. He screamed in pain when she stepped on his testicle. Sears couldn't bear to look at us. "You're going to tell me where each one is" gripping his testicle with her toes. He nodded and stood up slowly. "Slow and don't even think of touching your wristcomm" she told him. Tsoni looked at us and motioned with his eyes the door. He mouthed one...two...three. Then he did something unexpected. He whistled a strange short tune. Almost instantly there were a cascade of explosions. The ship shook violently and the power flickered off. "Now!" Fortain yelled. As the lights flickered on we all ganged up on the woman and the man called Kalic. It was tough but we were desperate. Fortain ended up grappling Kalic while Geena strangled him with his own underwear. Tsoni...Tsoni needed no help. We've never seen him so savage. He held her by the hair and slammed her head into the floor over and over until she began convulsing. He wrapped his arm around her neck and jerked hard. I'm telling you now the sound of an Ingress neck snapping is fucking loud."

 

"Get the keys!" Fortain yelled. We lost our shackles and quickly got dressed. Apparently, the damage was so extensive that even the guards had been called to put out the fires. "The hangar!" Fortain yelled. We hauled ass for it. Nobody knew about us so we met no resistance getting there. "Musical activation key. And here I thought it was stupid" Tsoni said quietly. "It was genius! Tsoni...I’m sorry for what happened back there. Are you hurt badly?" Seras asked. He gave no answer. The ship shook again from another explosion as we made it to the hangar. We got into a dropship and then shit hit the fan. I think they thought us to be deserting. Like rats leaving a sinking ship. All we know is they began shooting the ship. Thankfully, the armor was think enough to shrug off rifle shots. We made it out of there and hauled ass for friendly territory. Funny thing is we nearly got shot down by Union forces. A bunch of STRIKE's chased us until we hit full afterburner. We made it back to the rendezvous point and were debriefed."

 

"That was our last mission. We found out later that the damage to the engines delayed them just enough for the offensive to take place on schedule. We got congratulated. No medals. No parade. Not even our freedom or our families’ safety. Just a good job well done. We were kept out of the final fight for security reasons. Too many questions of who we serve and what outfit. Union would've raised hell about Omega keeping us slaves; partners or not. So now you know Artemis" Alana said finishing her story.

 

"I see what you mean by pattern now. He blames you for everything you did. Must suck that you all told him this because he was your friend" Artemis said. "I'm curious to what you think of us" Seras said. Artemis walked over to the side of the giant bed where Seras sat. She kicked her heels off and reclined against her leg. This took the nerdy giantess by surprise.  "I'm not naive enough to think Omega is a moral organization. I know we did some hinky shit during the war. And you have those that say the end justifies the means. Of course what about the innocents that die along the way. I'm sure Tsoni thinks about that. If...if I had to die then I'd want it to be about something. Make it count. Those humans you killed would've died anyway but you made their deaths count. It protected your cover long enough to get the job done. They helped save the world. Without condemning or condoning, I understand why you did it. And for that I am sorry. So very sorry" Artemis said quietly.

 

"You're not like any Omega operative we've ever met" Seras said. "I'm 19. I grew up with hybrids and Ingress. Hell, my best friend in middle school was an Ingress girl. Always asking me to give her a pedicure...anyway my feelings to your kind are more modern than most here. You all lived good peaceful lives like thousands of others. You're no threat to anybody" Artemis said. She felt herself picked up and pressed to the giantess' cheek. She was about to complain but she felt wetness on that giant cheek. "You have no idea how much that means for you to say that" Seras said. "No big deal. Now we got that settled, we need to find this guy. What's nagging at me is how he knew Dias would eat from that plate" Artemis said. Seras placed him down. "I think I have an answer to that. Thing was Tsoni was in town with us" she said.

 

"What?! Are you sure?" Alana asked. "Reasonably. Facial recognition didn't flag him but I did find this. From a traffic cam half mile from the bar. He literally hid from us by crouching behind a group of tall buildings. Fucked up that is. Same height and build. That hoodie he's wearing covers his face but I'm sure that was him. Guys, he was watching us the whole time and we never knew it" Seras said. "He was in the bar?!" Tela asked. "No. We would've saw that. He somehow placed a bomb in each plate of food. When he found out which one Dias had he blew that bomb" Seras said. "What! Wait a minute! That means we all have bombs in our stomachs?!" Tela asked. "Yes but there is no transponder signal being broadcast. They're turned off it seems. Tsoni has something else planned for us. Sounds scary as shit but we'll pass the bombs in another 12 hours or so" Seras said. "This...this is insane" Alana said.   

 

"We have a more worrying problem than bombs in our guys. He knows where we are at and we know he's close now. We can't stay here. Tsoni is a trained soldier and demolitionist. If push comes to shove he might just kill us all with one big boom” Seras said. "Then I just signal reinforcements" Artemis said. "And give him more targets? Artemis, I once saw him build a 10-kiloton demolition charge out of a metal box and a plasma vulcan energy cell. The safest bet is to get us to another location quietly and you bring your reinforcements in and sweep this entire area" Alana said.

"Very well. I get the preparations ready. Give me an hour" she said. They all nodded.

 

Little under an hour later...

 

"Alright everyone. Outside. The STRIKE team outside says the coast is clear" Artemis said. "Please tell me they have a shower where we're going" Tela said. "It's a site outside of Sacramento. We use it to build the STRIKE II's for the region so it's way bigger than this place. So yes, they have a shower...sort of" Artemis said. "I'll take anything that can wash the sweat off me. I smell like two days of sex and not in a good way" Tela said. "We'll use these" she said pointing to a large hover transport with a canopy. "That's not low profile" Alana said. "It will be when I turn the cloak on. What? How else does a semisecret organization transport giant weapons without anyone seeing? Get in" Artemis said.

 

The three giantesses crammed into the back of the transport along with Artemis. The transport shimmered out of sight as they departed. High above, two STRIKE II's, carefully painted to look Union, flew escort. "Okay I see your point Tela" Artemis said smelling the giant woman next to her. "Sorry" Tela said. "I'll be fine. Just don't take off your shoes" she said. Seras laughed at her. "Oh, you think that's funny babyface? You're not exactly fresh yourself" Tela said. "I don't know Tela. Seras has that earthy smell" Alana laughed. "Keep it up guys and I'll tell Artemis here about that girl you met in Egypt" Seras said. Alana and Tela stopped laughing. "Egypt? What’s this about?" Artemis asked. "Nothing! Nothing at all!" Tela said. "Nothing? From what I remember she had you both lick..."

 

"SERAS!" both said. Seras smiled and hummed to herself. "Oh, I smell a juicy story here. Let's hear it. It's the better part of a two-hour ride" the small woman said. "Ghost 1 to Artemis. Be advised we are increasing altitude due to unusual flocks of birds in our path. Comm might get spotty for a few minutes" a voice said over her comm. "Unusual? How so?" Artemis asked. "A couple dozen birds are coming towards us. We've changed vectors but they changed as well. Possibly due to both of us using thermals and up drafts for flight. Here's a visual" he responded. Artemis looked and saw it was indeed a flight of birds and they moved as the STRIKE II did. Seras took out her laptop quickly. She pulled up frequencies and then stopped. She listened. "We need to take cover now!" Seras yelled. "It's just birds. See?" Artemis said zooming in on a bird. "She's right Seras. It's flapping its wings and everything" Alana said. "Listen!" Seras yelled. "I just hear static" Tela said. "That's not static. It's hundreds of electronic chirps!" Seras yelled.

 

Artemis zoomed in as much as she could and saw something impossible. Each bird flapped its wings at the exact same time as the others. Suddenly the image of the birds disappeared and was replace with hundreds of drones. "Ghost 1 and 2! Shoot them down!" Artemis screamed. They heard beam weapons firing and the explosions. The transport veered wildly as debris and burning bits of drone rained from above. "THEY'RE ONE ME! GHOST 2! HEL-" *BOOM*

 

The explosion was more powerful than the others and the transport almost flipped over. The canopy was torn away. They could all see one of the STRIKE II's crashing to the sandy dirt on the ground behind them like a meteor. "Groups of drones hidden behind a holographic projection. My god Tsoni. How bad do you want us dead?!" Alan yelled. The wind whipped past the as the transport was a max speed. The remaining STRIKE II did its best to fight off the swarm of exploding drones. Its positron cannon sweeping the sky and lighting it up like fireworks. Slowly though, it was engulfed by the tiny deadly devices latching onto it. They went off in a chain reaction and blew it to bits. As fate had it the wreckage crashed right in front of the transport causing the driver to veer to sharply. The added weight of giant people in the back caused it to flip over.

 

Alana barely had time to grab Artemis as she was thrown through the air like a toy. All three landed roughly, tumbling over and over until they stopped. Seras and Tela were still alive but unconscious. Alana glanced down at Artemis who was in similar shape but alive. Ironically, Alana's breasts cushioned her impact perfectly like fleshy giant airbags. Alana's vision was fuzzy. She felt blood trickling down her face. Her head hurt badly. She tried to stand but lost her balance immediately. She felt herself passing out. Just before she did though she saw a pair of very large headlamps coming towards them. "Reinforcements. Thank god. We need help. We were attacked...ughh" Alana said passing out. A figure got out of his truck vehicle. He stood right next to Alana. "Hi guys. Been awhile..." he said.

 

The coldness on her back eventually woke Alana up. She had no idea how much time had passed. The light was dim wherever she was but what alarmed her was the fact she couldn't move. She twisted around and saw that her ankles and wrists were tied down and she was completely naked. She could raise her head though. "Looks like you're the first to awake" a familiar voice said next to her. There was a click and the light level jumped in the room. To her right was someone all too familiar to her. "Tsoni" she hissed. "Hi Alana. Still pretty as ever. Tela and Seras too. Hell, I saw Dias had lost weight. Good for him.  In fact time as been kind to everyone...well almost everyone" he said quietly.

 

"Where...where the fuck are we? Tela...Seras..." Alana groggily asked. "Welcome to Imperial Armory 003. An abandoned relic of the war. Abandoned but not empty. Tela and Seras are fine and to your right. As for your Omega friends...only one survived but as one of God's gifts granted to for his service, I will put her to good use as you might be able to see" he said. Alana watched wide eyed as he had Artemis naked, face down on a giant metal tray. She wasn't moving. "Bastard! Don't touch her!" she yelled. Tsoni just shushed her. "I need to concentrate for this" he said holding tweezers. With his left hand, her used his giant fingers to separate Artemis' asscheeks. Holding the tweezers with his right hand, he began inserting something very small into her tiny rectum. Artemis cried out weakly from the intrusion. Alana saw that at least she was alive. "There" he said letting go of her little ass.

 

"Why Tsoni?! WHY?!" Alana screamed. "Killing you all you mean?" he replied. "YES MOTHERFUCKER!" she yelled. "Because I love you guys" he said nonchalantly. "Wha..." Alana said shocked. Tsoni picked Artemis up and walked past Alana. Tela was tied down on another table next to her. With little ceremony, he began shoving Artemis up her snatch. Artemis fully awoke now. She began trashing about but he held her firm. Her cries muffled by giant pussy flesh. He gently pushed on her tiny bare feet to get her completely in. He looked at his watch and nodded. "When I left you guys I went out into this world to find my place. Wherever I went though I would be reminded of that mission. News reports of True Way. The hate crimes. It seemed like there really was no place for me. Even doing beneficial work didn't help as much as I wanted. Construction work, big brother programs. Even seeing the good things of life here bothered me because of the price that was paid."

 

"The last time we talked you told me you were getting married. On the surface, I was happy for you but deep down I cursed you and myself. You for finding happiness when you were someone that ate kids and me for doing my job and me stuck being a neurotic ass. One day that changed for me. I met someone. A human girl at a reconstruction outreach group. He was kind, pretty, and most of all not afraid of me. Even her name sounded beautiful, Helena. She was two years younger than me but she had the heart of a child. She saw the good in everyone. I was her as the best of what humanity was. Hair the color of autumn leaves and eyes like roasted chestnut. We began dating and we talked about our lives. Of course I never said a word about our time in Omega. I made up a story about I was a refugee."

 

"She, like me had a sister and they were from a town called Albany. She lost them though within the first few months of the war. She was taken care of by an old couple on a farm. It was there she became religious. Helena was what humans call a Christian. A very devout one. Not long after we started dating my sister died. Aneurysm. Doctors said it looked like something popped in her brain" he said clenching his fist. "Yeah..." he said.

 

Tela moaned in her sleep. Her toes clenched as she came. "She came in her sleep" Tsoni said shaking his head. "I still don't know how it was triggered. Broken microwave? Car remote? All I know is she was eating her lunch with her friend between college classes and then she was dead. I was devastated Alana. Helena though consoled me. Asked me if she was a good person. Of course she was. Arin didn't hurt a fly. She told me she was in a better place then. A place called paradise. Heaven. If I was a good person too I'd see her again. Was I a good person Alana? I killed people."

 

"Helena and me got married not long after. Best day of my life was when I carried her in my palm to the altar. I still remember her losing her heels in the wedding cake. She giggled so much as I sucked the icing of her delicate tiny feet. Happiest day of my life. I converted to Christianity because I wanted to believe. Goodness and love. Everlasting joy with lost loved ones. In some ways similar to our old beliefs. My life was back on track with her. Good job designing weapons for the Peacekeepers. She herself was a pediatrician. A year passed and we decided to have a family. But as months dragged on we saw no progress on that. At first, we had sex twice a day. We both rushing home during lunch. Christ, I can't count how many times I held her to my penis as I came into my tiny wife. Roleplay, drugs, not even in-vitro worked. We couldn't conceive"

 

"An Ingress doctor finally diagnosed the problem. I was shooting blanks. Tests found that I had suffered extensive trauma to my testicales years earlier" Tsoni said walking back to his table. "You blame Seras for that" Alana said. Tsoni picked up a sphere the size of his thumbnail and a strip of tape. He put the sphere to it and walked upward from Alana. She could barely see but Seras was in a similar position her and Tela was. Tsoni looked at Seras and then slapped her. Seras bolted awake and tried to move. She couldn't. Then she saw Tsoni and screamed. Tsoni shoved the tape with the object stuck to it over her mouth as he clamped it shut with his hand. Seras was so scared she was pissing herself. Tsoni looked at his watch again. "10 minutes left. Better speed this up. So as you imagine, Helena wanted to know what happened to crush my balls. I loved her. I couldn't keep lying. I knew she'd forgive me because that's what she was. I told her everything and I do mean everything"

 

"It didn't turn out the way I expected. She called us monsters. Said we'd go to hell for what we did. I think it was the betrayal that really got her you know. Like what did I do? I shot back yelling that I did nothing wrong. That we saved lives. She held up her hand and began walking away. She said that evil never leads to good and by believing they way I did I'd go to hell for sure. She was disgusted looking at me. Told me that we needed time apart. I snatched her up and closed my eyes. I began repenting for my sins. For what I said. I held my hands tightly in prayer and when I said amen and opened them...I saw that I had squeezed her to death."

 

"I wanted to end myself right there and then but I knew I'd never see her in paradise if I did. I walked out of the house just stumbling around still carrying my wife's corpse. Throughout the night, I just walked through this barren area thinking and praying and then it hit me. You guys.  You'd go to hell for what you did and I'd never seen you all again. That frightened me just as much as myself being damned. What kind of person let's people he loves go to hell? God answered my prayers as the sun rose and exposed this place here. Whatever happened here was fast and it was ransacked as soldiers left but there was still stuff here. Bombs, chemicals, and tools. There was even an assembly of swarmer drones. Looking at all this I knew what I had to do. Ask you to repent, expose your sins, and send you to everlasting paradise. That reminds me that I need to wake Tela before her human dildo explodes" Tsoni said walking to her.

 

Tsoni slapped her hard. Tela woke up and groaned. "Fuck...what feels so...oh shit!" she says seeing him. "Hi Tela. Pretty as ever" he said. "Fuck you!" she said spitting in his giant face. "And here I went to the trouble of making you feel good before leaving this mortal coil" he said. Tela glanced down at her crotch and immediately felt someone inside her. "What the fuck?! Tela said. "He put a bomb in Artemis and shoved him inside you" Alana said. Tela began struggling like crazy at her restraints. "He says he saving us from hell" Alana said. Tela looked at him like he was insane. "It was a mission! We didn't have a choice! We had to keep our cover intact! I didn't like it!" Tela screamed. "We all have choices Tela. Don't be afraid. Just confess your sins and enter paradise. Isn't that right Helena?" Tsoni said reaching for something under his shirt and pulling it out. They all looked in terror as around his neck was a perfectly preserved human skeleton. "Oh god. Is that your wife?!" Alana shouted.

 

Tsoni smiled and kissed her tiny skull. Alana wanted to puke. "What...what are you going to do to me?" Alana asked. Tsoni walked back to his table and returned with more tape and a similar bomb he gave Seras. "I had to give yours some thought. Briefly I thought about killing your children as you killed that kid but that would be wrong. They're blameless. Instead I'll just place this over your heart here. I'll break your heart when it goes off just like your broke the heart of that mother when you ate her son before her. And here we go" he said taping it over her heart.

 

"Please Tsoni. Don't do this. Don't take me away from my family" Alana begged. Tsoni gave no response except stare at his watch. "All because you couldn't have kids. Adopt!" Alana screamed. "You know I should thank Seras the most for this. If she had kept her betraying mouth shut then that woman wouldn't have crushed my balls, left me sterile, and set me on the path to righteousness" he said. Alana began sobbing as he showed her they had only 5 minutes left. Seras was weeping quietly and Tela kept struggling. "Please don't cry. I like it better when you smile. I always did. I loved you for a long time Alana. So brave and beautiful" he said stroking her bare leg. "Can I have a last request before I repent?" Alana asked. "Of course you can" he said. "Fuck me. I'd rather be happy when I die" she said. "You're still married though" he said. "Another sin to confess right?" she asked trying to smile. Tsoni smiled back and kissed her.

 

The giant took off his shoes and pants and undid her leg restraints. Alana briefly gave a thought to kick him but she had one last plan in mind. He held her ankle in his hand and touched her bare sole. If she wasn't scared shitless she'd giggle. She wanted to turn away in revulsion as he sucked her big toe. As far as she was concerned, only her husband was allowed to worship her giant feet. Not this mad bastard. She got goosebumps as she felt his slimy tongue lick between her toes. The gentlest of kisses he placed on her thighs as he worked his way up. Alana was ashamed at how good it felt when he stuck his tongue in her cunt. He wiped his mouth after a few seconds on cullingus now that she was good and wet. "Oh Alana" he groaned as his 15-ft. cock sunk deep into her. He fucked her faster and faster knowing their time would soon be up. Alana finally got what she was hoping for as he actually laid down on her still breeding her. "This way we can all die at the same time. Your bomb will kill us both. We'll all meet in paradise together. It will be glorious" he groaned. Alana gave no response except move her head very close to his throat.  

 

Alana clamped down with all her might. So hard her jaw dislocated. She gave not one shit about the pain. Then the flood of his blood entered her mouth and she yanked back hard. Tsoni screamed in pain and shot up. He went to get off her but her legs pinned him to her. He was trapped. He put his hand over the neck wound but it did no good. His blood squirted between his fingers. Alana looked at her handiwork. She had severed his carotid artery. He was bleeding out fast. His pulse worked up from sex, pain, and adrenaline had doomed him that much quicker. "I...just...wanted us to be happy...together" he said collapsing. Alana had gotten incredibly lucky when he fell on her once more. His wristcomm was right next to her left hand. She touched it and quickly tapped the abort icon. The counter stopped at 3.24 seconds. Tela and Seras were whimpering, waiting for death. "It's over. It's over. I stopped the bombs" Alana said. Both girl broke out into cries of joy. Tela grunted and came once again. "God...she's still alive. Need to push her out" Tela said. Tela grunted and sighed.

 

Tiny coughs and gasps of air told them Artemis was free and alive. "Thought I was going to die" she said. "Join the club" Tela said. "I was in you?!" Artemis asked. "I'd ask if it was good for you too but I won't" Tela replied. The tiny woman shook off the cum and pussy juice clinging to her body. She felt something weird when she tried to walk. She touched her butt. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. He stuck a bomb right up your ass when you were knocked out" Alana said. Artemis wanted to faint. She stood perfectly still on her tiny tippy toes. The once graceful Omega commander looked a wreck.  Her hair matted and stuck to her back. "Holy shit is that him?!" Artemis asked. "Was him. Was" Alana said. "I'll...I'll call for backup. Oh fuck" Artemis said trying her wristcomm. Artemis had lots of questions but knew better to ask right then. Just looking at Tsoni's throat ripped out and his blood smeared all over Alana's mouth told her to let it be for now. They all waited for help to arrive.

 

Half a day later...

 

Alana, Seras, and Tela stood on the Tarmac of an undisclosed Omega base with Artemis. "The report was filed an hour ago. You sure you don't want to talk to the shrinks we have on staff?" she asked them. "With all due respect Artemis, Omega has influenced our lives enough already" Alana said. "Fair enough. Beginning tomorrow, we're tracking down your surviving family members and removing those damn bombs. It's the least we can do to put this dark chapter of your lives to rest" Artemis said. "Thanks. We mean it" Seras said. "The transport to Santa Cruz area is ready" a soldier said to them. Artemis nodded. "My address, email and number. Visit me guys. Please?" Alana said to them. Tela picked Artemis up and bright her close to her chest. "Group hug everyone" Alana said.

 

"I hope there wasn't any lasting damage" Tela whispered to Artemis. "Oh, I'm fine. Wasn't that bad. I'm bisexual by the way" Artemis whispered to the giantess. Tela looked at her in shock as she sat her back on the ground. "Whatever you two were whispering about must've been good to leave our resident porn star speechless" Seras said nudging Tela. Tela gave her a look and Seras giggled at her. Alana waved goodbye as she boarded the flight.

 

As Alana walked through the city to her home, she couldn't help but feel that this life was artificial to her. Like a grand stage play. The house was dark as she stepped in. It was 11 at night. Her kids. She had to see them. Nate was sung as a bug in his little bed. She wanted to cuddle him so bad her hands shook. Jake was snoring away is in giant bed. Watching them made her feel better but still she felt...off. Mark wasn't in the bed. Alana was concerned. She took off her clothes and changed into a thin nightie. As she sat on the bed she noticed something. A large human shaped shadow being cast on the bed. Frightened, especially after recent events, she was on the verge of screaming. She held her breath though when she saw the shadow being cast by a small figure sitting on the windowsill.

 

"Welcome home honey" Mark said. She lept out of the bed and cradled him close to her heart. Alana sobbed and sobbed. All the fear she had bottled up since being strapped to that table came gushing out. "Oh god honey. What happened? You've never cried like that before" he said. Alana said nothing but cried. Mark just held on to her shirt and patted her chest. When she was done, she looked at him. Before he said anything she spoke. "There's something you need to know" she said.

 

Alana told him everything. The sun was rising over their ocean view just as she finished. Mark sat there on her lap. Alana was worried what he would say or do. She remembered what happened to Tsoni in a similar situation. She had to tell him though. She owed him that much seeing how she worried him so. "Do you hate me?" she asked very quietly. Mark gave her a hard look. He could feel his giantess wife trembling. "Of course not. Oh Alana. Raise me up" he said. She raised him to her face. "I know what’s in your heart. I know why you looked so lonely the day we met. You were heartbroken. I understand. Do you hear me? I understand. The war was a bad time for all of us but that was the past. It's not the past that defines us. It's the present. Who we are right now. You carried such guilt for so long. Why you spoil our kids. The reason you're a teacher. It's guilt. Let it go baby. Let it go" he told her.

 

It was the first time Alana felt so small in his eyes. So precious and loved. Tsoni wanted heaven. To her this was heaven. "Computer. Play wedding track 3" he said. An old tune began playing softly in the room. One she hadn't heard in a long time. "Remember this? The song that played during our wedding dance? Let's dance again. Feel the magic of that day again" he said. Her bare feet glided across the bedroom carpet as her husband held her finger and paced in her palm. He sang along to the tune

 

(Sam Cook's Nothing Can Change This Love)

 

If I go a million miles away

I'd write a letter each and every day

'Cause honey, nothin'

Nothin' can ever change this

Love I have for you...

 

Alana, even lacking sleep, was eager to resume her new life and headed to school. The morning seemed brighter, more colorful. She even waved at the policeman issuing a parking ticket. A lingering thought was in her mind though. Had she truly made up for what she had done in the past. Could she ever free of it? There were more victims out there with their blood on her hands. Suddenly the morning didn't look so bright. Alana entered her classroom before their kids. She sat down and sipped a much needed cup of coffee. Her school tablet was filled with turned in essay papers. She opened one and read it. It was Duncan. The boy from earlier that asked for her help. She was impressed at how through the boy was. He discussed things not talked about in class. Alana smiled. She had influenced his desire to learn and he enjoyed it. She could see the child had a bright future ahead of him if he kept it up and it was thanks to her encouragement.

 

The school bell rang and kids funneled into class. "Mrs. Clark! Did you read it yet!" Duncan yelled up to his giantess teacher. She picked him up to speak better. The tiny boy was smiling ear to ear. "Yes I did! I'm very impressed at how you mentioned the nuclear arms race led to the Soviet Union's downfall. Most kids say it was because the people wanted democracy. You really read up on the topic. Excellent job!" Alana said. "Only because you make it fun. You really are my favorite teacher!" he said leaping at her cheek and hugging it. She almost dropped the tiny boy in surprise. She kissed the top of his head. The class oohed and awed and snickered. A very loud snap of her giant fingers and a hush stopped the kids.  "That's very sweet Duncan. Now time to take your seat" she said placing him on the floor. "Duncan loves the teacher" a boy mockingly whispered to him. "These big ears aren't just for show Ryan. There won't be any teasing in this class" she said to him but winking at Duncan. "Now class. Open file Chapter 10. The end of the Superpowers and the beginning of the Union. As the human population exploded so did the drain on resources, especially oil. Within the first few decades, renewable technology slowed the coming oil crisis but didn't stop it. Soon the major powers of that era, China, Russia, and the United States, all began aggressively competing for the last bit of oil reserves. This lead to skirmishes...."

 

As Alana read the text she looked at her tiny students. Students like Duncan. She resolved herself then and there not to dwell on the past no longer. She couldn't change it and here, right now she had the power to forge not just her future but those in front of her. If there was salvation to be had by her she chose to find it there.

 

 

Result of Incident: A new policy was enacted concerning retired Omega operatives. Any ex operatives lower than pantheon rank is to have their memory purged of the time of their service. A system shall be put into place to create a false memory and continuance of life to explain the gap.

 

Chad finished the file just as he and Ai began final approach to their base. "Astounding" Chad muttered. "More evidence that there are Omega agents out there that are actually decent like this Artemis. Wonder what happened to her" AI said. "Don't know. The file doesn't say. How many people are walking around out there that were Omega agents and don't know it?" Chad asked. "Impossible to tell. Hundreds...maybe thousands. We still have no idea how big their organization truly is" AI said landing. "There's another file on here but it too corrupted to read. All I can decipher is something called "Project Cronus" he said.

 

Chad stepped out of his machine and made his way to Raam' office with the salvaged tablet. "Welcome back pilot. You have something there?" Raam asked. "Yes sir. Something you need to sit down and read" Chad said. Raam downloaded the file to his terminal and stared at it. "Cyrus. Tell nobody what you found. That is an order" he said. "Understood" he replied. Raam nodded. "Take some time off. Go see your wife" Raam said. Happy to hear that Chad quickly agreed. "One last thing. Tell Nara I said hi" Raam said. "Yes sir!" Chad said saluting. Raam watched his tiny pilot leave before sitting down. "Computer. Open a secure line to the following CommNet" he said. "Line secure" it said. "This is Ares reporting in. We might have a problem" Raam said looking at the last file on the screen...

 

 

       

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is it. The next chapter is the last. Watch out for the last chapter titled "Epilogue" and get a hint of the next saga.