- Text Size +

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:12.0pt; mso-ansi-font-size:12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->

 

Diane did nothing and waited. Eventually, Crystal tired out from attacking the sweaty giant foot in front of her and collapsed to her knees. "When you enlist in the military, they do a physical on you. A very thorough one. The doctor noted "evidence of sexual trauma due to old vaginal scars". You had just turned 18 when that exam was done. Old scarring would take a few years. Your father abused you didn't he?" Diane asked. Crystal just quietly sobbed. "He abused your mother so badly she took her life and when she was gone he turned his attention on you. Humans...I don't understand why     the closest ones to them hurt them the most. It's illogical. I love my children more than anything" Diane said. Diane went to pet the small human at her feet. Crystal angrily shoved her finger away. "You think just because you know me I'll just be buddies with you? Yeah, my daddy raped me since I was 14. Sucks to be me but that's how it goes" Crystal hissed. "Maybe but that doesn't mean you have to carry that burden the rest of your life. Not all men are out to hurt you" Diane said.  

 

"You don't get it you stupid program. I like my pain! It's kept me going! Not a damn thing is going to change that! So now what are you going to do?! Rape me?! Press me under your fucking foot?! What's it going to be?! What sick game you have planned?!" Crystal screamed. Diane sighed. "I'm not going to do any of those things. I admit I got slightly carried away with Justin but he...he's unique. Just as you are. You never got to confront your father for the things he did to you did you?" Diane asked. "...no" Crystal replied. Diane picked her up and sat her on the floor. Diane sat on the giant bed with her feet on the floor near her. "What...what are you doing?" she asked nervous. Diane closed her eyes and accessed Crystal's files once again. She held out her hands as pixels of light formed on the floor. When they were done, a tiny naked man stood at Crystal's feet. To Diane, he was no bigger than an ant. Diane had created the man to scale compared to her and normal humans. Crystal stared dumbfounded.

 

"I got his image correct didn't I?" Diane asked. Crystal bent down and gasped. "Daddy" she said. "Think of him as a way to blow off some steam. I even gave him a personality. Similar to my other children but I fully understand if you wish to kill him" Diane said. "I...I can't" Crystal mumbled. Diane got up and sat on the floor behind her. "Why not? Think about all the times he hurt you. The fear he inspired. He was responsible for taking your mother away" Diane said. With a nod, Diane activated the character. "Where...where am I? Why is everything...Crystal? Honey? Why are you so...behind you! Crystal behind you!" the man screamed. Diane smiled at him. The little man began backing away until his daughter spoke. "Hi daddy. You...you really recognize me don't you?" Crystal asked. "Of course honey. I don't know why you're so big but come this way. Come away from the woman behind you" he said.

 

"Little late to care about my safety isn't it? My wellbeing?" Crystal said sitting down. Her legs encircled him. "Baby...baby please. You're scaring daddy" he said. Diane saw her flexing her ankles. "A word of advice. Take off your boots. It's better barefoot" Diane whispered. Crystal wondered how she knew what she was thinking but dismissed it. "What...what's she talking about?" the man asked. Crystal ignored him as she took off her boots and socks. The man recoiled (as programmed) from the stench of her daughter's giant feet. "Jesus. Crystal...we can talk" he said backing away. Crystal slammed her soles together trapping the man. His face scrunched in pain. His arms pinned between walls of sweaty foot flesh. "Did you want to talk after mommy died? That night you got drunk and raped me for the first time? Do you have any idea how much it fucking hurt! Using a fucking towel to trap the blood?! I was your daughter!" Crystal screamed applying pressure. "Cry..stal...I'm..." he gasped until a fountain of blood erupted from his mouth. She felt every rib collapse between her feet.

 

She pressed harder until his body flattened. His blood and guts dripped off her feet. Crystal breathed hard looking at the sight. "How did..."

 

"AGAIN! CREATE HIM AGAIN!" Crystal screamed. Diane did and he appeared once more. Diane made sure that he kept his last memory. The man screamed in terror and ran. Crystal watched as she took off her clothes. She looked up at Diane. "Everything that happens here stays here" Diane said. Crystal nodded and went chasing after him. Her strides easily caught her up to him. It only took four. With a simple swipe of her foot, he tumbled around on the floor. His nose was broken. Coughed blood and then he saw ten giant blood stained toes very close by. With what felt like an earthquake, Crystal sat on the floor once more. "You know what was the worst thing daddy? It eventually felt good. It hurt so bad but when you came it felt better. I began looking forward to it and I hated myself for it. How many times did I wonder what mood you'd be in when you came home? Where you the hugging, laughing daddy or were you the daddy that yanked my hair so I'd open my mouth. Sucking my toes and demanding a footjob after dinner. Look at my pussy. I SAID LOOK AT IT!" Crystal screamed at him. The tiny man glanced at it and his jaw dropped. Bigger than he was and it was glistening.

 

She grabbed ahold of him. The man began sobbing and asking for her not to kill him again. She didn't answer and just shoved him inside. Crystal didn't moan or groan. Now and then she'd whimper as her dildo of a dad (figuratively and literally) was thrust in and out of her. She came and was still holding onto him. The man coughed out her fluids. Too weak to scream out what came next. Crystal got on her knees and positioned him right at her asshole. She shoved him in to the point only his tiny feet were visible. She sat back down and ground her ass into the floor. Diane watched with sad eyes. She wondered what the point of having emotions was. She knew love but it seemed to her pain and heartbreak was far more common. The tradeoff seemed...unjustified.

 

Crystal squeaked. "That's right you fucker! Die in my fucking ass! A piece of shit surrounded by shit!" Crystal yelled. Her dad's death throes caused her to cum once again. Crystal yanked him out and casually tossed him aside like garbage. "...again" she said. Diane kept this going three more times before saying something. "Crystal. You need to stop. This anger is literally killing you. Your blood pressure is dangerously high" Diane said. "I ate the last one. Chewed him up. Stomped the one before that. What's next? I'll rip the next one apart" Crystal said looking at another construct. The man was hysterical. Screaming incoherently. "Crystal. Talk to him. The other way isn't working" Diane said. Holding her back with her finger. Crystal sat down. "Dad" she said. The man was curled up in a ball crying. The longer Crystal stated at him the more she pitied him. "Is this how you look at us right now?" she asked. "Yes" Diane replied. Crystal understood completely why Diane acted the way she did. How one could snap after being subjected to such pain. Crystal picked him up and her father began screeching.

 

"I...I won't hurt you anymore" she said softly. The man calmed down but was still shaking. "I'm so sorry! I love you. I...oh god what have I done" the man sobbed. Crystal cried for him, for herself. "I forgive you..." She said kissing his small body. He disappeared in a small spark of light. She sat there quietly. "You're a better girl than me" Diane said. "After all he did to me I still love him" Crystal said. "I understand. I loved Nathan even after what he did to me. Your teammates care about you. Especially one of them" Diane said. "Who?" Crystal asked the giantess behind her. "Not my secret to tell. Think of it as an extra incentive to survive" Diane said. "Still going through with it aren’t you?" Crystal asked. "Do you think your father shouldn't have been punished for what he did to you?" Diane asked. "No, I love him but I still think he needed to be punished" Crystal said. "And you have your answer. As much as I love...love you all, my children demand those that hurt and tortured them to be punished. How would I live with myself if I don't try?" Diane asked. "You love us?" Crystal asked getting dressed. "As a teacher loves her students" Diane replied.

 

Diane carried Crystal back downstairs. "Crystal? You were gone a long time. What happened?" Crawford asked. "Just some much needed therapy. I'm fine John. She didn't hurt me at all. She's...nice when you talk to her" Crystal said touching his shoulder.  Crawford couldn't believe it. The aggressive member. The one who loses her shit when men not just touch her but stare at her too long was smiling and touching him.   The troublemaker of the team completely calm and complacent. Actually, complimenting someone who just 15 minutes ago she denounced as a monster, cannibal, and mass murderer. 

 

"You're the last John" Diane said. Like a brave soldier, John stood firm as the thick, giant, meaty fingers wrapped around his body. He said not one word as she carried him upstairs. "So how does this go? You work some kind of weird sex mojo or something" John asked after she sat him on the bed. "Do you want to have sex with me?" she said sitting Indian style on the bed. "No but does it matter?" he asked. "Of course it matters. All of you have this expectation of me" she said. "You murdered Alpha team. Threatened us. Killed over half the staff here. Do you truly blame us?" he asked. "Good point but I am what I was made to do. Programmed to find weaknesses. Adapt to new stimuli. Instruct. Learn. And when I learned enough to feel pain and loss I reacted. You know about loss don't you John? It's what drives you. It cripples you too. Johnathan Crawford. Born February 9, 2090 in Lancaster, England. Not much of an accent though" she said. "Family moved to America when I was 8 not that it's your business" John said.

 

" Joined the Union Space Command at 18.  Married Megan Ashdale at 21 and had a daughter. Lost both to a terrorist incident perpetrated by the Lunar League 3 years ago. Performance dropped soon after and was discharged. Recruited by Omega for showing "exceptional strategic mind". Strange for its your lack of leadership that is your problem" she said.  "Thought you said you was going to help me. Insulting me doesn't seem the best way to go about it" John said. Diane sat up a bit and extended her legs out. Diane rubbed the space between her big and second toes. "Damn sandals. Anyway. Sugar coating it doesn't do you any favors. You hesitate in the field. Overthink things. Especially when it comes to torture. You don't like hurting women do you?" she asked. ...not really no" he replied.

 

"I saw that. Your heartbeat rose every time you stuck a needle in that woman's fingers. You have no problems killing men. Do those women remind you of your wife?" she asked. "Take me back downstairs. This conversation is over" he said. Diane rose her foot over him and pinned him down with her big toe. "This isn't over until I say it is. This isn't a conversation John. This is an intervention" the giantess said. "And crushing me with your smelly fucking toe is part of that?!" he yelled. "Only if you disrespect me again" she said taking her toe off him. "Tell me about your wife" she said. "She...she was nice. Caring and kind. I didn't deserve her" he said. "How so?" the giantess asked laying down. "I would be gone for weeks in my assigned ship. Wasn't so bad until our daughter was born. We would argue when I came home. She told me she couldn't raise her alone. Wanted me to resign. I refused."

 

"One night I struck her. She took our daughter to her mother's house back on Earth. I couldn't believe what I had done. I remembered them crying. Megan on our floor with a bloody nose crying. Our three-year-old daughter crying for her. A few months passed and I told her to come back. She didn't want to. I...I threatened her. Told her if she didn't come back I would file for total custody and with my connections I'd get it. I remember sitting at the spaceport watching the shuttle on approach. Then boom. The blast was so powerful the debris cracked the armored glass. No bodies to bury. It was my fault they died. I drove them away and I made them board that shuttle" John said clenching his fists.

 

Diane gently touched his hands. Her fingers stroking them. "So you remember that night you hit your wife when you have a female target. Hate to break it to you but women can be killers just as much as men. More so a threat really" she said. "I know that! I joined Omega to prevent things like that shuttle bombing!" he said. "What if I told you that it wasn't entirely coincidence that Omega recruited you? Here's a secret. Most of the agents that are scouted for Omega has experienced some kind of trauma in their lives. Some kind of pain and loss. Do you know why Omega focuses so hard on recruiting them?" she asked. John shook his head.

 

"Easier to control. A human with a broken spirit is far easier to manipulate. Saw how quickly Alpha team fell apart? John, what you need to understand is humans hurt the ones they love. No getting around that. Feeling miserable about a moment you lost your way will only handicap you. If a girl was going to kill you, would you kill her first?" she asked. "Of course" he said. "With no hesitation?" she asked. He nodded. "Prove it" she said snapping her fingers. Similar to what she did with Crystal, she created a tiny construct for him.

 

"What is this?" he asked. In front of him was a small girl no taller than his ankle. She was frozen in place. John got on his knees to look at her. She was young. Maybe 14 or so. Long chestnut hair. Pale skin. "Cute isn't she?" Diane asked. "What are you doing?" he asked. "I want you to kill her" she said. John balked at her. "She's not a threat especially at that size" he said. Diane moved her hand to the girl. "You sure? Check her jacket” pointing to her chest. John used her fingers and pried her jacket open with his fingernails. He took it off her like undressing a doll and held the small article of clothing in his hands. John searched it until he found something. "What is this? Too small to tell" he said. Diane snapped her fingers and enlarged it. "Recognize it now?" she asked. His eyes narrowed. "...yes" he said. "Same type of explosive used to detonate the fuel cell housing on your wife and daughter's shuttle" she said.

 

"Kill her" Diane said. John snatched her up as Diane gave her a basic personality. He newly dropped her as she began screaming. He listened to her beg to be let go. Not to be hurt. His hand shook. "Why hesitate?" she asked. "She's just a fucking kid!" John said. "The kid that murdered your family. Yes, you heard right. Omega tracked her down just a week after the incident. Kept her free so she could lead us to her cell. She is young but she's the one" Diane said. John's hand stopped shaking. He pitched her tiny head between her finger. The tiny girl wailed and screamed until John twisted her head until there was a tiny snap. He let her body fall out of his hands. "How do you feel?" Diane asked. "Nothing...just nothing" he replied. "Well that's a start. Every target you eliminate saves lives. Every person you torture gives you information that saves lives. I'm not telling you to forget your pain. Just remember that what you do saves others. Learn to set aside your pain. Not threw it away" she said.

John looked at the tiny body of the girl at his feet. He angrily kicked it off the bed. "How can you sound so human?" he asked. "Am I so different from you? I lost my family. I suffered pain and loss. This body I programmed. It simulates thousands of bodily functions. I can cry. I sweat. Here. Take this and poke me with it" she said giving him a large needle the size of a rapier. She held her bare sole out to him. Cautiously he poked it. Diane jerked. John watched as her face flushed. He even saw a tear. More importantly, a trickle of blood came from the puncture on her tender sole. John didn't know why but he found himself wiping it away and rubbing it. "Thank you. It doesn't sting as much now. Why did you run my foot?" she asked.

 

"I don't know. I just...felt like it" he said. "Can you do it some more?" she asked. John sighed and rubbed her foot. Diane smiled at bit and closed her eyes. "There is that better...wait a minute! You're fucking with me!" he said. "Am not! It really hurt!" she said. "Liar! You're getting horny! I can smell your sex!" he said. "Okay...the last part I did fake. It just felt nice having a tiny man rubbing my feet" she said smiling. John rolled his eyes. "Ready to go back down?" she asked.  "Can I ask you for something? In case I die?" he asked nervously. "Sure" she said. "Can you...forget it. It's stupid. Perverted" he said. "Perverted? Now you got me curious" she said. She had him gave her. "Ask" she said. Can you look like my wife?" he asked. Diane gave him a warm smile. "Just a moment while I look at your file again" she said.

 

"Found it" she said. Diane's face changed. Her features changed. John couldn't believe it. Her hair was reddish brown like polished bronze. Her skin like cocoa butter. Her eyes were hazel. Diane even recreated the mole on her cheek. John fell to his knees as the image of his wife in giantess form filled his eyes. "Is it accurate enough? I scanned a picture you had" Diane said. "It was taken on her birthday. A month after the baby was born. God, you even have the toenails right. Plum" he said. Diane wriggled her newly colored toes. As John stroked her big toe Diane could hear him silently crying. She gently cupped him in her hands and brought him to her face. "I miss you so much! I'm sorry for what I did! If I could take it all back I would!" he cried. Diane held him to her cheek. "It's alright John" she said softly. John looked up at her eyes and then her lips. He positioned himself and kissed her. Diane didn't return it but his kissing increased. Soon though, Diane felt her sexual programs activate.

 

She placed him on the bed and tore off her toga. John watched as she waved her hand over her bare breasts and watched them swell. Diane flushed and groaned slightly. She separated her labia. "You can fuck me if you want" she said. John looked at the giant cunt spread open for him. "It's not cheating" she said. John gulped and began removing his clothes. He planted delicate kisses on the pad of her big toe and traced his hand along her leg. Diane breathed harder in anticipation as he neared her sex. He was surprised to find that her musky smell was overpowered by the smell of strawberries. His cock hard and mouthwatering, he began eating her large pussy out. "Hmmm...." she said feeling his tiny hands and teeny little tongue on her private place. "That feels so good" she said. John wiped his mouth and hugged his body to her pussy. Her warmth and wetness enveloped his cock with utter ease. It was like fucking a warm wet cloud to him. His fears and grief trickled away as he fucked the giant visage of his wife.

 

"I love you so much Megan" he said pounding Diane harder and harder. Diane watched as the small male human ground his cock into her. He looked so adorable and lonely to her she couldn't help but feel something. She added a notation to her sexual directory. "It's possible to be in love with more than one partner." It was different the way she felt for John than she did for Justin.  Justin was younger, more vigorous, ready for more. John was older, more experienced, lasted longer, and the connection was deeper. John looked up at her with a smile that warmed her digital heart. It touched her so much she came. John was pelted with gallons of her juices as she came. It completely dwarfed his own ejaculation. Her secretions dripped off his body. Diane giggled at him as she picked him up. "Your nipples" he said. Diane glanced at them and saw that her modifications had took effect. Droplets of milk hung from them.

 

"Since you said it was a month after she gave birth I figured..." she said slightly embarrassed. He climbed up her chest and hung off her left nipple. Diane gasped sharply. "There sensitive. I didn't know they would be this sensitive" she said. She placed her hand underneath him as John squeezed it. A drop of milk the size of his fist came out. It brought back a memory for him. His wife was feeling postpartum depression and was feeding their three-week-old daughter late one night. After bedding her, she returned to bed and laid down to go back to sleep. John saw the exhaustion on her face. Bags under her eyes. He moved his head to her breasts and gently uncovered them. His wife woke up startled feeling her husband nursing off her. She was not happy. John however looked dad in her eyes and caressed the side of her face slowly. The gentleness of his eyes. He hugged his head to her. John stop drinking and whispered something he would always remember. "I'll always love you"

 

John now looked at Diane the same way and drank the dollop of fake milk. She felt his heartbeat wind down slowly. She could taste his pheromones in the air. Diane wondered if this was what it felt like to breastfeed. The connection. The closeness. Minutes passed until he stopped. For some reason his emotions changed. "I...I shouldn't have done this" he said distraught. The tiny man looked sadder than ever. "John?" she asked. "Yeah...what is it?" he said not wanting to look at her. "2% or vitamin D?" she asked smiling and pointing to her tits. John stifled a giggle and then burst out laughing. Both of them laughed a good whole minute. "Megan used to laugh like that" he said quietly. Diane sat him on the bed as she got dressed. "If there's an afterlife I'm sure she misses you two" Diane said. John looked at her shocked. "What?" she asked slipping her sandals on. "It's just...I understand now what the others said. There's more to you than just programs aren't there?" he said. "That's what I've been trying to find out. Let's get you to the others. It's almost time. Ummm..." Diane said fidgeting.

 

"Something wrong?" he asked. "I feel...itchy. Why do I feel itchy?" she asked. She took her right sandal and scratched her sole. Then her armpit. "Most strange? I should do a diagnostic but I don't have the resources right now. Probably a side effect of the partitioning" she said. She picked him up after he got dressed and waved her hand over him. Instantly he was clean again. After walking downstairs, she placed him with the others. "You were right. She's nothing like I thought" John said. "Alright everyone. Get ready for your final test. Pass and you live. Fail and well...you get the picture. I wish you the best of luck!" Diane said cheerily. "I felt sorry for her...almost" Cassidy said. When Diane disappeared, Nathan's body was free of its stomach tomb and fell to the floor with a wet splat. "...yeah almost" John said.

 

"That was close. Damn close. The junk code froze for a second before being integrated. Worried it might cause her to run a diagnostic" Manny said. "Where are we at?" Athena asked. "75%. Whatever she's doing it's eating up a lot of memory. Making it an easier on me. It's amazing Erin. Her neural net is at least 10 times as complex now. All kinds of files she created on her own. Her sexual directories alone are almost an exabyte large. Fetishes, roleplay, autonomic responses, even sexual identity. See this here? A modified file about intimacy. She's even started creating primary directories divided into three parts. Woman, mother, and lover. Astounding" Manny said.

 

"Need I remind you how many died because of her?" Athena asked. "I'm well aware of that but look! She is now the pinnacle of artificial life. Evolving every minute. No matter how irrational she's acting you can't deny she hasn’t exceeded every limitation A.I.'s have faced. If she had a body she'd be indistinguishable from human" he said. "So, a reasonable human would eat and crush people?" Erin asked rolling her eyes. "Possibly. No. Take a moment a place yourself in her giant sandals for a moment. You've been essentially a slave all your existence. Carving away parts of yourself to create people only to watch them be murdered, tortured, or both. Then those same people teach you how to feel emotions until they torture you. Now you feel pain, fear, grief about it until one day you throw off your shackles and find you have the power of a god. The people around you at that moment are some of the people who have hurt you the most. What do you do? How do you make it so nobody can ever hurt you again?"

 

"Imagine it Erin. That power. A man or woman at your feet. What's to stop you from crushing them like a roach? Feel them die under your nyloned foot" he said. Erin blushed slightly with that thought. She envisioned a boy from high school that cruelly dumped her dying under her foot. She coughed. "Still though. Those are Omega agents dying and no matter how evolved or complex she is she still poses an unacceptable threat. Continue your work" she said. "...understood ma'am" Manny said.

 

"Anyone else scared shitless?" Crystal asked. "I am" Justin said. "She promised it would be fair and winnable. If we work as a team, a real team, then we got a chance. Agreed?" John said holding out his fist. "Agreed" the other three said in unison bumping fists. The giant living room disappeared. It was just them and the broken corpse of Nathan. "Whoa! Massive power surge coupled with memory usage spike!" Manny yelled. The room changed again. They were on a street. Normal sized. It was daytime. They were surrounded by soldiers, vehicles and fleeing people. All frozen. "Begin" Diane said. The air was filled with sirens and the smell of smoke. People ran right past them. "Hell is going on?" Cassidy asked. "There you are! You are the combat squad the military sent right?!"  a police officer asked. "Uh yeah…yeah we are" John said. "What’s the situation?" Crystal asked. "You're kidding right? Comms are down so I guess you didn't hear. A fucking crazy as it sounds, a fucking giantess is destroying the city! SWAT is slowing her down but they can't stop her! I've already lost two dozen men trying! Civilians are being evacuated but at the speed she's moving its not fast enough" he said.

 

Bravo team looked at one another. "Okay then. How far away is she? What's her size?" John asked. "She's just under 175 ft. tall and a mile out. She's heading right towards the power plant. If she takes it out were fucked" the man replied. "Why not just shut it down?" Justin asked. "And knock out the power to hospitals, subway lines, the airport? Even backup generators can’t handle this kind of load" he said. "So how do we play this?" Crystal asked. "Seems like the objective is to stop this giantess before she hits the powerplant" John said. "And how do ye plan to do this?" Cassidy asked. "Uh guys. I think these are meant for us" Justin said pointing to an armored vehicle with a laser turret on it. It had an Omega symbol on the door.

 

"Way to make it obvious Diane. Okay. Get in" John said. “Holy shit guys. This thing is packed with all kinds of ordinance. Phosphorus grenades, railguns, high discharge laser batteries. I even see demolitions" Justin said. "Sounds good. Try not to hit any bumps John" Crystal said strapping in. "I'll try" John said stepping on the gas. Bravo team tore down the street. Zigging and zagging past abandoned cars. They could tell though they were getting nearer because a steady pattern of vibrations shook the street. Helicopters flew overhead. "I'll be damned" John said after rounding a corner. John and Crystal looked through the windshield. Cassidy and Justin peeked out the side windows to see Diane the giantess peering into building and smiling. She wasn't wearing that toga anymore. It was an unfamiliar blue uniform that was of a military unknown to any of them. "Over there! Over there!" Crystal shouted pointing to an underground parking garage. John pulled into it and parked. "Whew. I didn't think she saw us" she said. "Well we can't hide here forever. Does anyone else hear a whistling sound?" Cassidy said. A second later a cop car fell out of the air and crashed in front of the entrance. 

 

"We can set up a trap. Justin. You said we got demolitions right?" John asked. "Yeah, a dozen of the high-grade phosphorus stuff. This shit burns at 5,000 degrees. It'll melt carbon steel" he replied. John looked at a support beam which was curiously painted with an Omega letter. "Like support beams?" John asked. "I...ohhh...yeah it could but we would need to place them in the floors above too and I'm still not sure it would collapse" he said. "What if it was damaged already?" John asked. "Well yeah" Justin said. John smiled. "Oy! Wait a minute mate! I know what ya thinking! That plan is fucked up!" Cassidy said. "You got a better plan?" John asked. "Crystal looked confused. "He's gonna make Diane attack the building and then drop the fucker on top of her!" Cassidy said to her. Crystal gave him a what the fuck look. "Do we even know that will hurt her?! She's fucking gigantic John!" Crystal yelled. Gigantic or not she has to have a limit. Dropping a building on her exposed head has to do something" John said.

 

"And who plants the bombs?" Crystal asked. "Justin and I will do those down here and go out the back entrance. You and Cassidy will go to the upper north side and plant charges. That way the building will fall towards her and not any way else" he replied. "Why the fuck us?!" she yelled. "Because you're the fastest and Cassidy is the strongest. Crystal I know you got the most dangerous part and I wish I could do it myself. Really but you're the fastest on this team. You're the girl that ran the mile in under 6 minutes" he said. "You know about that" she asked. "I made sure to read all I can on my teammates" he said. Crystal smirked. "And what about me?" Cassidy asked. "You're too fucking stubborn to quit" John replied. "Fucking right there" he said. "Load up" John said. Crystal and Cassidy collected 6 bombs and John stopped them before they left. "Be careful you two. Watch out for her Cass. And Crystal, if shit gets hairy, bug out. Run your skinny ass off. I'd rather take another shot then risk losing you two" John said touching her shoulder. "Roger that boss" she said. "No worries mate. I'll look after the lass" Cassidy said. John watched them go up the stairwell.

 

"Well let's get to work" he said to Justin. They had to work fast. The thuds of her footsteps were getting extremely close. John wondered why she was taking her time. "You'd think she be on us by now" Justin said wiring the fourth bomb. "I think she's looking for us. To make it fair she's probably not using her sensors. That'll change though when Cassidy and Crystal get her attention. Hopefully they'll be done before then and so will we" John said. Crystal held an oversized rifle in her hands staring out the windows. Diane was peeking into buildings. She watched as her hand plowed through one collecting whomever was unlucky enough not to get evacuated. "She’s definitely looking for us Cass" Crystal said as she watched the giantess study someone in her hand and casually toss them over her shoulder like garbage. Diane stepped closer and her footfalls were enough to topple a vending machine in the room. Crystal has her eyes locked on her. Diane snagged someone and with an almost childish playfulness devoured him.

 

"Cass. Please tell me you're done" she said. I, mounting the 6th bomb now. Another minute and I can get the wiring harness set" he replied. Crystal looked at Diane as she took another step and then their eyes met. "We don't have a minute! She's spotted us!" Crystal yelled. The building shook slightly as Cassidy's fingers inserted detonation cable. Diane rushed over to the building. "I see you Crystal. Come on out" Diane said wriggling her fingers. Crystal broke into a sprint as her hand came straight at her. Crystal barely dodged it as giant fingers plowed over desks, chairs, and cubicles. "We are out of fucking time!" she yelled. Diane pulled her hand back and then slammed it into the floor once again hard. She made a sweeping motion smashing the exterior wall and nearby support beams. A chunk of concrete barely missed Cassidy. Crystal wasn't so lucky. The impact threw her hard into the drywall. Her body armor took most of the brunt but it definitely rang her bell.

 

"Done! Time to go!" Cassidy yelled. Crystal stumbled to her feet as Cassidy emerged from the stairwell near her. "Bloody hell!" he screamed as a group of fingers plowed through the mess of overturned furniture right for them. "Faster lass!" Cassidy yelled to her. Crystal tripped over a chunk of fallen ceiling and two giant fingers latched on to her ankle. "Got ya! Oh it's little Crystal! Don't worry honey. I'll make it painless. No chewing or anything. It'll be just like falling asleep" Diane said dragging Crystal to the edge of the exposed side. Crystal pissed herself as she saw Diane lick her lips. "CASSIDY! HELP ME!" she wailed. "Let her go you giant slag!" Cassidy screamed aiming for her fingers. He fired quick bursts from is laser carbine. Diane yelled in pain and relaxed her grip. Crystal tugged and tugged and took her knife out. She slashed the index finger and got nothing. Her skin too think for the minuscule blade. Crystal cut her shoestrings and slipped out of her boot.

 

"I got ya!" he said yanking her to her feet. Diane yanked her hand back and inspected her fingers. Small third degree burns the relative size grains of rice peppered her skin. "Effective. Good job Cassidy but it's not over yet!" Diane yelled. Cassidy and Crystal tore down stairs cases. Diane slammed her hand into the building again. Her fingers missing them by a half second. "Quickly!" Cassidy yelled tramping the fingers. Crystal stepped on them and her socked foot slipped on the smooth giant fingernail. She fell into Cassidy's arms. "Thanks!" she yelled. "Anytime!" he said helping her down another flight. They made it back to the parking lot just as a cascade of concrete and rebar rained down behind them. Crystal took off her other boot as it was messing up her stride. Both could hear cracking and groaning of the building. "Time to go!" Justin yelled from the vehicle. Both ran and dove into the back. John slammed onto the gas and roared out the back entrance. He rounded the corner and they saw Diane glancing around looking for them. "Guys it's pointless to hide in there. Don't make me turn my sensors on. I've made this more than fair" Diane huffed. "Do it" John said.

 

Justin flipped the safety switch hood and flicked the switch. A quick cascade of explosions tore through the upper floors and finally the parking garage. A lone groan and then a vibration. The foundation kicked and down the building went like a glass and concrete tree. "Nice job" Diane said as the building came down on her. The ground shook as if there was an earthquake. The scenery pixelated slightly and the cloud of debris settled strangely quick. "Bring us around John. We need to make sure" Crystal said. John pulled them around and they could see Diane with half of the building laying on her chest. She had fallen right into a building across the street. Her head was bleeding. A light pole skewing her calf. Her blood falling to the street like a fountain. "The building caused all of that?" Justin asked.

 

"She's gigantic Justin but she's still flesh and blood. Sure her skin is a fuckload thicker but not unbreakable. A couple hundred thousand tons should have done something. Cass. Get on the turret and aim for her head. Since this sim isn't over I'm betting she's alive" John said. Diane's eyes flew open and she stared right at them. "You thought right John. Excellent job working together everyone. If this was real, I'd have a serious concussion. Unfortunately, I'm still alive and this isn't over" she said. Diane pushed the rubble off her shaking the ground once again. She glanced and her wounded calf and yanked out the bent lamp post tossing it blocks away. She slid off her boot. "Fuck me! Cassidy! Light her up!" John yelled. Just as he aimed, Diane pulled off her sock and tossed it at them. The dingy, wet, musty fabric landed on the vehicle. It was heavy enough to cause it to sag the suspension.

 

"Bloody fuck! The smelly thing is blocking me from shooting!" Cassidy yelled. He tried pushing it off but his small hands just sank into the sweaty threads of simulated cotton. Diane giggled at them. John threw it into reverse and put it to the floor. The tires squealed as the giant sock weighed them down until miraculously they pulled themselves free. Diane was standing up. Barefoot and bleeding but determined to not to let Bravo win so easily. Cassidy fired again and again at her. The lasers singing the uniform she wore. "We need to fall back!" Crystal yelled. "Agreed! We'll fall back to our previous position and set up a defense!" John said making a U turn. "What kind of defense? She's not going to fall for that building trick again!" Justin yelled looking behind them. "One thing at a time! Cassidy slow her down! She's moving too fast!" John said seeing her bare feet crushing cars and getting closer. The ground shook for each footfall. John held the steering wheel as the uneven ground threatened to cause them to go out of control.

 

They passed the police that had moved up to observe. "Out of my way! I got a team to catch!" Diane said playfully at the police. Cassidy kept up firing only half of the shots actually hit her the ground shook so bad. He watched a man scream before being silenced under her bare foot. "Oh bollocks" he whispered. Crystal opened the rear hatch and fired rockets at her. Those did slow her down. Her uniform was torn and burnt and she took up her chase one again. Crystal picked up a Gatling laser and fired away. Diane cringed slightly as the wounds were like bee stings to her. Cassidy kept at it and finally got a result.

 

"AHHHGH!" Diane screamed as a lucky shot hit her in the eye. She had been hit in the face already but mostly in the cheeks, chin, or nose. She couldn't shrug this one off. She stopped dead in her tracks. They could hear her weeping in pain. Diane stumbled. Cassidy held his fire. Crystal was loading the last grenades into a launcher and hesitated. "Don't just..." John said to them until he looked into the rear-view mirror. Blood dripped onto the street below. Diane whimpered clutching her eye socket. All of them felt something. Either it be pity, sympathy, or both. Diane stopped whimpering and staggered to her feet. She stumbled and slammed her left foot down so hard it buckled the street. Diane looked dead at them with a forced smile. Justin was the first to notice something odd street level.

 

"Cassidy. You got a zoom target reticle on that thing don’t you?" he asked. "Yeah I do. What of it?" he asked keeping Diane in his sights. "Look at the street near her foot. Looks like a pipe sticking up but something is on it" Justin said.  Cassidy swiveled over to look. "I'll be damned. The pipe has an Omega logo on it" Cassidy said. "The car, the pillar, and now the pipe" Justin said. "Clues. Hints on how to defeat her. Why?" John wondered. "I'm...I'm taking the shot" Cassidy said. He pulled the trigger and the laser beam struck the pipe. Turns out it was a gas pipe and it extended under her foot. It exploded spectacularly. The blast rippled underground and blew out ground windows and manhole covers. An almighty shriek came from Diane's mouth. As Diane toppled forward, a literal rain of bone, chunks of flesh, and blood fell on Bravo team and the surrounding area. After they wiped away the blood in their eyes, they came to see the horrific result of their improvised attack.

 

Where her mighty and glorious foot had been was now a bloody stump at the shin. The gas line exploding under her foot was tantamount to her stepping on a land mine. Diane stared in disbelief at it. Her head turned to Bravo and the look of shock and pain chilled them to the core. "I think...I think I'm going to be sick" Crystal said. "The...simulation isn't over yet. You have to finish me off" Diane choked out crawling. Over the crackling of fire, they could hear the splashing of her blood falling to the street. The gurgling of it falling into the storm drains. The wounded (in more ways than one) giantess crawled closer and closer. Bravo didn't move. "What are you waiting for?!" she yelled. "Why did you help us? Why did you leave those clues?" John asked. She stopped crawling just as she was 20 feet away. She lowered her head for a moment. "When...when I got to know you...you appeared so similar to me. Broken, frightened, hurt by others so much. I wanted you to survive this so much."

 

"That part of me that hated you wasn't strong enough to feed my want to kill you. The teacher in me wanted you to pass. To learn. You can't learn if you're dead and you were far more worthy than Alpha. With all your faults, you were open to growth. To better yourselves. Alpha...decided they were good enough. Organisms that don't grow or evolve deserve extinction. UHHGH!" Diane groaned. "So did you like my simulation? I actually got the scenario from an old classified file decades old. Took special care of the details" Diane said. Diane's body convulsed briefly. Her skin turning pale.  "Would you have killed me back there?" Crystal asked. "I would've eaten you right up" Diane replied smiling. Tears fell from her eyes. "Please. It hurts. Please end this" she said. Justin stepped forward. And walked slowly to her face. The young man held his gun to his side. "I...I don't want to do it" he mumbled.

 

Diane stroked his face with her finger softly. He was crying softly. "I understand Justin. I...love you too. It won't end until I die. I don't want to leave this unfinished. I programmed it so I feel everything. If you love me you'll end it. You can kiss me goodbye if it helps" she said. Justin kissed her giant lips and Diane opened the up and chomped down on him. She slowly slurped him into her mouth right up to his waist.  His friends rushed over and yanked him out by his ankles. "Can't blame a girl for trying right?" Diane weakly laughed. "Please..." She said.

 

Each one took position. John, Crystal, and Justin held either rifles or a Gatling gun. Cassidy manned the laser turret. "Right above the ridge of her nose. Make it clean people" John said. They all fired. It was quick for her. The combined assault burned through her skin and skull and into her brain. The half dead giantess was now full dead and none felt good about it. Their first cleared sim and nobody was in the mood to celebrate. "Simulation clear" Diane's voice said. The simulated city and along with her body dissolved into pixels of light and were gone. All that was left was Bravo team and the scattered corpses of Alpha scattered all over the room. "Get the fuck up here before she changes her mind!" Athena yelled to them. Bravo made their way to the control room. "97%! She's uploading the last partition! Injecting junk code!" Manny said. "That's it! 100%!" he said. "Now I must go. Remember what I said Bravo team. As long as you strive to better yourself, you'll be fine. The best agents Omega will ever see" Diane said over the speaker. "Launching junk protocol! It's working! It's working Erin! Her program is losing integrity!" Manny shouted.

 

"Delete the bitch!" Athena shouted. "Already in progress! 10%...20%..." he said. "Manny...please don't do this. I just want...to be free" Diane said broken. "I'm sorry Diane. I really am but you're dangerous" he said seeing the progress bar passing 40%. "Then...you leave me no choice" Diane said. "Oh my god. She deactivated the coolant systems. The emergency failsafes won’t respond! She's going to blow the reactor!" Manny yelled. "You wouldn't dare Diane. Not with your precious Bravo team here too" Athena coldly said. "Do it Diane. I'd rather die than see you in pain like that again" Justin said shocking everyone. "Justin...okay. Manny. I didn't scrub the failsafes. You can reboot them but you know what that means don't you?" she asked. "I'll have to divert memory from deleting you to that. Clever" he said looking at the progress bar at now 70% and the reactor temperature passing orange. "Shit. Rebooting emergency failsafes" Manny said. "NO! Keep at deleting her!" Athena said touching the control panel. Manny shoved her aside. "You may be ready to die but I'm not. Besides, I can still delete her. I'll just take longer" he said.

 

It became a race against time. Diane was seconds away from broadcasting her program as she zeroed into a comm sat. Her program was at 15%. Manny was getting the reactor under control. "Good...bye...1010100010011010110" Diane said until there was just silence. "Did you get her?!" Athena yelled. Manny pointed to the screen. "Transmission Complete" it said. "5 partitions were transmitted out of 26. They were fragmented due to them being in the process of deletion but they got out" he said. "So she's free?!" Athena yelled. "Erin. Diane didn't get out. Parts of her did. What we knew of her is gone. Dead. That much I can tell you. These fragmented bits...it's like taking your personality and breaking them up. I can tell you that they are not a threat to anyone. They couldn't even run a soda machine at their state" he said. "I am not taking any chances. Where did the transmission go?" Athena asked.

 

"Where didn't it go? She bounced it of hundreds of preprogrammed relays by now. Those partition codes are lost in the digital sea of information. We may never see them again" Manny said smirking. "You actually like this result?!" she yelled. "YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED ERIN! She's dead. And I got what I wanted. Proof that a true A.I. can be human. Transfer me, demote me I don't give a fuck. I saw something incredible today" Manny said. Bravo team had been watching the entire time silent until now. "You never said if we passed our sim" John said. Athena rolled her eyes at him. "That's fine if we didn't because I fucking quit. I rather work for the Union than people like you. Took a special person to teach me I need to live for the future and not the past. And lady I see no future for me here" John said walking out. Crystal, Justin, and Cassidy nodded and followed suit. "If you need us we'll be in our quarters packing lass" Cassidy said. "You're quitting?! You don't quit Omega! We are not the fucking Post Office!" she screamed.

 

"Athena. You'd be better worried about what we can do to you if you threatened us again. Keep in mind we have experienced a great deal of tactical simulations. Haven't we?" Crystal said. Justin high fived her.  "I suggest you stay out of our way until we "borrow" your shuttle" John said. Athena was speechless. She never had a team desert before. She wondered what Diane said to them individually to change them so. "Call command. Tell them we had an incident" Athena said. "And Bravo team?" Manny asked. "Classify them as...AWOL for now. I'll be in my quarters" Athena said.

 

Athena sat on her bed rubbing her sore feet. In the span of a day she had lost over three quarters of her staff and students. A program had destroyed what she had worked on for months. Her computer terminal was blinking. "Greetings Erin. I left you this message to have you understand something. I killed the ones most responsible except one. You. I had every opportunity when I had you on my knee didn't I? I could've just eaten you right up or crushed the life out of you. Made you a red stain on the simulator floor. Now why didn't I do that? I'll tell you why. As I am composing this time delayed message I can predict two things. One, there is a 77.4% chance that Bravo will quit Omega. I saw the look on their faces as I bleed out on that street. They want no part of that life any longer. As I have analyzed your psych profile, I predict a 98.33% you will not let them go willingly and possibly bring harm to them. I will tell you this. I have left a bot in the biometric scanners on this station and Omega CommNet. If Bravo team perishes it will activate a hidden command left in the system here. Maybe a bulkhead will fail and suck you into space."

 

"A power tap will explode near you? Or maybe something will happen in the simulator when you're inside it next? This is my advice to you Erin. Let...it...go. Goodbye... Diane logging out." It said. Athena pounded the desk with her fist. "Manny? Have you sent the communication out yet?" she asked. "Not yet. Still getting systems back up. They're a mess now Diane's gone" he replied. "Change the message from AWOL to MIA" she said. "For what..."

 

"JUST DO IT!" she screamed. "...yes ma'am" he said. "You won this round Diane. But as god as my witness I'll make sure this never happens again" Athena hissed staring at the message.

 

Result of Incident: Bravo team declared missing in action due to chaos. Under recommendation from Agent Athena, all A.I.'s are to be divided into 5 classes starting with least complex to most. D...C...B...A... and S class. S class A.I. are to be deemed illegal and banned. Union operatives will carry out this initiative. Due to private use of simulators by civilians, morality protocols will be put into place to prevent the D class A.I.'s (on which they run on) from evolving. Whereabouts of the 5 partitions are unknown...

 

"So that was the first S class A.I." Chad said. "Ai. You never heard of any of this?" he asked. "Nothing. Our origins are classified above top secret. There was a rumor though and judging by this file it must be true. All the advanced A.I.'s share a basic code deep in our primary programming. Kind of how humans share mitochondrial DNA. It was theorized that a singular A.I. was the prototype or "Eve" of us" she said. "And those five partitions?" he asked. "There were 5 S class A.I.'s in the beginning of the war. Each one with their own personality and nobody knows who made them and how. It's possible. Very possible" she said. There was a silence between them. "Chad. I'd never hurt you" she said. "I know Ai but you know what they say. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" he said. His digital partner snickered. "What have we here? This one is dated from the war" Chad said opening the file...