- Text Size +

 

 

"Did you tell the truth when you said I was pretty?!" she yelled. "Yes" Keith said. Larin got her finger ready but she saw no change in him. She realized that was the truth. "My turn. What's the deal with you and Alina? Did she hurt you?" he asked. "...no" she replied. She barely felt it but Keith plucked her thumb. "That was a lie" he said. Larin was shocked. "Would you have waited to tell me your plans after we mated?" she asked. Keith knew the answer and it was a gamble. "...yeah but looking into your eyes changed that. I couldn't do it" he said. Her eyes widened with rage but suddenly softened. "My turn. What did she do to make you dislike her?" he asked. The hand that held him trembled. She bit her lower lip. "...she raped me" she said softly. "Oh god. Larin...I'm sorry-" 

 

"MY TURN! DO YOU LOVE ME?!" she screamed. Her voice made his ears ring. Keith touched her finger. Under her nails was mechanic grease and smelled of lubricant. "Yes" he said. The giantess broke down crying. "My turn. Will you accept my apology?" he asked. She nodded. A few minutes passed by. "It's your turn. You got two questions left" he said. "Can we continue this in my room?" she asked. "That's your question? Yeah we can" he said. Larin carried him out of the rec room and down the hallway. She opened her door and closed it behind her. Keith looked all around her room. An expansive bed but plain. Her walls decorated with posters of animals. A picture of her and a young boy in front of an old woman. "Your family?" he asked her. Larin sat him on the bed and began taking off her shoes. "My little brother and gram gram. They live in the countryside about 2000 miles west of us. Haven't seen them in almost a year" she said. "Must be hard being away from them" he said watching her rub her giant feet.

 

"I get to talk to them twice a month via military proxy comm channels" she said unbuttoning her uniform. "Not the same though" he said. "No. She said slipping off her pants. Keith was stunned at how gorgeous she was. Larin really had a nice figure. "Please don't stare. It's embarrassing" she said. Keith chuckled and stripped nude.   "I'm comfortable with my body" Keith said shaking his hips. Larin felt her pulse quicken watching his tiny pecker bob up and down. "You should be too" he said softly. Larin sat on the bed and gently picked him up. She found it ironic that a tiny alien would be the kindest person to her in her life. Her lip quivered as she stroked his chest with her finger. Keith rubbed it with his hand. "Who goes first?" she asked. Keith licked her fingertip and Larin found herself aroused by something as simple as that. Her instincts invaded her mind. She wanted to fuck him so badly she felt it in the marrow of her bones.

She lowered him onto the bed sheet and gently scooted him to her private place. Keith was mind blown. He'd fucked plenty of girls so he had seen his share of pussy but this was different. Almost twice as tall as he was and the heat that emanated from it made him sweat. Wet and moist that a bead of her juices collected on a low hanging pubic hair like dew. When he touched it Larin sighed. "Jesus" he muttered as he slid his entire hand inside. Larin shifted a little feeling something penetrate her.   His erection so painful he had to fuck the giant cutie begging for his body. Keith groaned as he stuck his cock between her lips. Then came an embarrassing question. "Is it in me?" she asked. Keith damn near lost his erection hearing that. No guy wants to hear that after putting his dick in a girl. "Sorry. I know I'm small" he said. "He felt a finger rubbing his back. Her juices increasing. "Trust me it's not that. Just knowing it’s you..." She said pushing on his back.

 

Keith fucked her hard and fast. The thrill of fucking a beautiful alien was astounding to him and one dozens of times his size at that. "I won't hurt you. I won't hurt you" he said over and over pushing him harder to the point his legs slipped in. Keith raised his arms instinctively and she grasped them. Slowly at first but faster she jerked him in and out until with a funny moan she came. Keith slid out of her winded but okay. "I didn't hurt you did I?" she asked. "I'm fine. Just...whoa!" Keith said being yanked up. Larin had a glazed look in her eyes that worried him. Her cheeks were flushed bright red and she was panting. Without warning she shoved him into her mouth feet first and slurped him right up to his neck. Keith could feel her giant tongue underneath his body moving about. A tremendous suction on his body. "Fuck..." He said feeling him being sucked on like candy. Larin was furiously masturbating with him in her mouth.

 

The tip of her tongue poking his tiny package. Keith being wound up from earlier couldn't hold out any longer. "Fuck I'm cumming!" he yelled. Larin could taste his tiny load even over her juices and his own flavor so and she loved it. She fell back onto the bed and moaned so hard Keith came again just from the vibrations of her voice. He hung limply in her mouth exhausted. She opened her mouth and he slid out right down to her left breast. Larin couldn't believe how good it felt to have sex with a tiny man. Far more potent than any sex from before but truthfully, she had only had sex three times and once against her will. She felt connected to Keith. Larin wondered about something. She glanced at the calendar and saw that today was three days before her mating cycle. "That explains half of that" she thought. She quickly remembered Keith and looked down. She sighed seeing him alright.

 

"Forgive me. I kinda lost control" she mumbled. "It's fine. Some warning though" he said straddling her nipple. Larin carried him to her bathroom where they could clean up. She giggled at how he used a soap dish as a boat. "Stay with me" she said. Keith looked at her and lowered his head. He moved his hand about in the water. "I can't" he said. Larin looked at the bath water. "Can't or won't?" She asked. "Both" he replied. Larin used her foot to topple the soap dish causing him to fall into the water. Her feet seized him and he was held firm between her wet wrinkled soles. "I can make you stay" she said looking dead at him. "And be what to you? Toy? Sex slave? I've only know you for half a day and I call see that's not you" he said calmly. She lowered her head and a few tears fell into the water. "You're the first person that's ever been so kind to me and I'm just to let you go?!" she yelled losing her feet back into the water. Keith swam up to her and climbed onto her chest. It felt like walking on a wet trampoline her skin.

"Would you feel better if I said that I didn't want to leave you?" he asked. She nodded. "THEN FEEL BETTER!" he yelled. "You are the most amazing girl I've even met. I’m not talking about the sex or foreplay either. You have a brilliant mind and a good heart but you're broken inside. I just want to hold you and whisper in your ear that you are special" he said. "Stop. Stop being so nice to me! It's hurts!" the giantess sobbed. "I wish you were my size so you could go home with me. Show you my world. Make you a part of my world. MY world. Do you understand what I'm saying?" he asked trembling. Took her a moment to understand what he meant by my world. That hurt her more than he could know. "One day Larin you will meet that someone that will treat you the way you deserve and I wish that was me but it isn't. As much as I'm tempted (and God am I tempted) to stay here I can't. Hiding from people. At the mercy of everything. Hell, even a worm could strangle me like an anaconda here. He's out there Larin but you have to keep looking" he said. Larin had nothing to say to that.

 

Both dried off and dressed. She had been silent for almost 10 minutes. "Tomorrow I can sneak you into the power room" she said quietly. "Larin, if there was any other way" he said. "Wasn't meant to be. I'm a big enough girl to accept that" she said. Keith remained quiet as she carried him back to the others. The others were sound asleep as she gently placed him on the table. "Goodnight Larin" he said. "Sweet dreams lover" she said. Keith didn't catch the last part but the way she said it, it was clear part of her heart was in it. "Keith you bastard" he said to himself. "So, will she help us?" Gina asked startling him. "Jesus! Yeah...yeah she will" he said. "You smell like you washed in a literal ton of soap. You two didn't..." Gina said.

 

"And if I did what of it?" he said annoyed. "She's not even human! Dangerous and unpredictable! What if she killed you? what about us then?" Gina asked disturbed. "You wanted me to get her to help then you got it. How I did is none of your fucking business! Stick to modeling bitch and out of people's affairs!" he yelled. Keith laid down on some cloth and covered up. "Fucking diva. Working my ass off and what does she bring to the table other than a big rack and ass" he hissed. Gina heard every word. He had no idea who he insulted. If she wanted she could smash his nose right into his brain with just her fucking sandal. Strangle him with her panties. Simply snap his neck like a chicken bone. The pregnant woman he insulted was a world class assassin and as she fumed she heard him say something that changed everything. "She did say they have interdimensional travel. Maybe I'll see her again one day" he said tossing around.

 

The thought of these giants coming to Earth scared her shitless. A viable threat that as an agent of Omega had a responsibility to absolve.  A terrifying event few hours from this point though solidified a horrible plan in her mind. Gina was dozing off. Exhaustion had taken its toll. Everyone else was asleep. The sound of the door cracking open alerted her. There was almost no light but Gina didn't need it for she recognized the voices. "We don't need all of them right?" Titus asked. "Pfft...no. One or two females and a few men is just fine" Alina whispered. "What about Larin? Barial will keep mouth shut but Larin is different" Titus asked. "We all just lie. Our word against hers. Not like command will listen to a Private over commissioned officers" Alina said. "What about...you know" Titus said. "Oh that? When we present them to command they won't give a shit. We'll be decorated and some allegation like that will just be swept under the rug. Besides, we'll be transferred and that will be the end of that" Alina said.

 

"Alina, you can have some of the guys. I'll take some females" Titus said. "Fuck you. I'm taking the females" she said. "No, fuck you. Not everyone swings the way you do" he said. "Look. I'll take some guys and... the pregnant female. You can have the young teen and the mother" Alina said. Gina bolted from her bedding and was snatched up within a second. "Where did she think she was going?" Alina laughed. "Stupid creatures. What about the young female? The really small one?" Titus asked. "Leave here. We need the children unharmed. Besides she's useless that tiny" Alina responded. Gina struggled as hard as she could against her grip but it was too tight. She couldn’t even scream a warning with a giant finger muffling her mouth. Alina gently picked up Keith, Rich the Captain, and a middle-aged man Gina didn't know the name of. Titus picked up the mother and teen. Astoundedly, none awoke.

 

Gina watched helpless as they were all carried to a room. Titus closed the door behind him and locked it. "Fuck did you follow me for? Go to your own room" Alina said. "We both know what you're gonna do and frankly I want to watch" Titus said sitting down. "Pervert" she mumbled. Titus and Alina tossed the group onto the giant bed and they awoke. They were all groggy and confused but when they saw the giants taking off their clothes, it became clear their intentions. The mother quickly looked around for her kids and didn't see them. Relief and panic set in for she knew not if they were actually safe. "My babies! Where are my babies?!" she screamed. "They didn't bring them" Gina muttered. Alina plopped onto the bed and Rich and the middle-aged man scrambled away from her. They got to the edge of the bed and stopped. "Long way down isn't it?" Alina said. "Gonna have fun with you little cutie" Titus said looking dead at the teen girl. The girl scooted away and turned to run. Titus snatched her up by her left leg and dangled her. Her tiny shirt falling down revealing her bra. "Aw she doesn't like you" Alina said. The girl looked at her with terror.

 

"Don't feel bad Titus. She doesn't like me either do you Veronica? Just to let you know her pussy tastes great" Alina said with a sick grin. Gina realized she wasn't the only one that Alina raped during their "checkup". "Oh, I bet she tastes great all over" Titus said using his fingers to pull off her tiny sandal. Veronica screamed as Titus licked her tiny foot. The people below watched in shock as his penis grew to over 17 ft. long. Alina chuckled. "Like what you see?" he asked. "Please. A dildo can do all the things a penis can. In the case of the dildo you don't have to deal with ego" she said reaching out for someone. Gina watched as the hand went past her and grabbed Rich. "Don't worry. Saving you for last. Can't wait to drink your milk again" she said eyeing Gina. Titus tore off Veronica's clothes and lowered the shrieking girl to his cock. Once she was pinned under his balls, he snatched up the mother. "Please no!" she screamed as Titus striped her down. "Ehh...not too bad" he said surprised she had a decent figure. He placed her feet first into his mouth and pinned her by the waist with his teeth.

 

"It's been a very long time since I had a man inside me" Alina said lowering Rich towards her wet cunt. "Please don't do this. I'm married. I have kids. I'LL NEVER SURVIVE IN THERE!" he screamed. "We'll see" she said shoving him inside. Alina groaned as she pushed him in so deep he completely disappeared. She wasn't done though. She reached out again and grabbed Keith. Keith was so terrified he didn't fight. In he went almost as deep. Just his tiny head poked out of the titanic cunt. Settled in, both giants began raping the puny aliens. Keith had felt this before earlier that night but this was different. Crueler, heartless. At least Larin was gentle as first. No, Alina was jacking him so roughly that he threw up from motion sickness. Worse yet, Keith felt Rich clawing at his foot. His shoe slipped off and sank deep into her pussy along with Rich's hand. Titus jacked Veronica so hard she passed out. Her legs flapped limply as he stroked her up and down. Titus ended up being the first to cum. With a growl, he spurt. He held Veronica's head right at his pisshole shooting his load. "Uhhgh! *crunch*

 

A shrill shriek came from the mother. So bizarre even Alina stopped.  "Did you..." she asked. Titus nodded. When he came he inadvertently bit down on the mother severing her spine. "My legs. Can't feel my legs" she muttered. "Damn" Titus thought. The mother kept muttering she couldn't feel her legs. Louder and louder until she was screaming it as loud as she could. "Will you do something about that?! Trying to orgasm over here!" the irritated giantess yelled. Titus began to suck her in. "No..my babies need me...need me. NEED ME!" she shrieked until she disappeared into his mouth. Gina and the man watched silently as he swallowed. Their minds could barely process the fact that the bulge in his throat was a human being. A mother that only wanted her kids to be safe. Gina balled her fists and shed silent tears as she understood how in that woman's final moments wasn't spent worrying about her life. It's was her two kids. Gina touched her belly.

 

"Did you just eat her?" Alina asked between moans. "You said do something about it" Titus said inspecting the comatose and cum splattered Veronica in his hand. "Yeah like knock her out with your finger or some shit" Alina said. "Pardon me all to hell" Titus said cleaning Veronica with the edge of the bedsheet. "How was it?" Alina asked. "Amazing. She's a cripple but I think she's crawling around in me" he said. Hearing that Alina came. She took a moment to relax. Keith had the giantess rape equivalent of sea sickness but otherwise okay. Rich however...

 

Alina had to dig deep for him and eventually was able to pull him out. It was very obvious he was dead. Eyes wide open frozen in death. Her cum dripping out of his mouth and nose. "And you talk about me?" Titus said. Alina poked him a few times but all she got was more of her cum oozing out of his orifices. His flight uniform soaked at torn. Missing his shoes somewhere deep inside the giant woman that was his executioner. Alina tore off his clothes, wadded them up, and tossed them into the wastebasket like used Kleenex. She looked at Titus as she lowered the corpse into her mouth and let it slide down her throat. "Doing that to turn me on?" Titus asked smiling. "Yeah and now you can go. Just remember if you kill that one then that is it. No more unless you like guys" she said. "Cock tease" he said standing up with Veronica still in his grip. With his free hand, he gathered his clothes and left. Alina looked down and Gina and the older man.

 

"That was fun but I know what's even more fun" she said stretching out. "Lick them" she said pointing to her bare feet. Gina and the man didn't dare argue seeing what just occurred. "Oh god" the man muttered as they neared her soles. Alina hadn’t bathed yet today so her feet still smelled of musky sweat and shoe leather. Gina gagged. The smell reminded her of a slaughterhouse she had to visit on a mission once. Gina took one lick and cringed. She steeled herself and kept licking. Her training helped. More than once she had to eat nasty things in order to survive. But there was no desert lizard on Earth that tasted as salty or...corrupted as this giantess' foot. Alina watched gleefully at Gina but when she saw the man stopping over and over to spit she became incensed. "Don't like it? Too bad" she said pressing her foot right down on him. The man's screams were muffled between her giant sole and bedsheet. She pressed harder. The bed springs squeaking mixed with a series of crunching. His flailing limbs slowed down until they completely stopped.

 

Alina raised her foot up and she saw he had died. "Did he suffocate or simply crush?" she asked Gina. "Hmm?" Alina asked not hearing an answer. Alina gently held her down with her big toe making sure not to harm her baby. "You're different. You're afraid alright but you seem to handle it better. Like a soldier" Alina said releasing her. "Go fuck yourself" Gina hissed. Alina picked Gina up. "I'm going to make you a deal. If you call me master. Accept being my slave, I'll spare your child when it's born. Otherwise I just crush the itty-bitty thing like an ant between my fingers and I still use you. We got a deal?" Alina asked. Gina had thought she knew rage once before but she was wrong. Her blood burned. Her pulse pounded in her temples. Gina swore that if she survived tonight she would find a way to kill them all even if it meant her life and her unborn baby. "...agreed" Gina said.

 

"Good, now we're going to have some real girls only kind of fun. Your job is to do whatever I say and when I ask a question you better say yes. Understood?" Alina asked. Gina nodded.  Alina played with her tiny strip of hair while licking her lips. Her finger traveled around her small body and to her tits. Gina shook as she rolled each one around between her fingers like a baby grape. "Even with your tiny body you have nice tits. Were they always like that or was that from being pregnant?" Alina asked. Gina looked at her. "I'm...I'm a supermodel so they always been like this" Gina said. "A model?! That's understandable. Raping a tiny supermodel..." Alina snickered. "Well you're not a supermodel, anymore are you? You're just a sexy fuck toy. Right?" Alina asked narrowing her eyes. "Yes...just...just a sexy fuck toy" Gina whimpered. Alina raised her close to her face. She took a long lick of the front of her body. Her tongue parting her breasts. "Did you like it when I sucked your breasts?" Alina asked.  Gina wanted to shout out how much it hurt. "...yes" she replied.

 

"Then ask me to do it again" Alina said. "Please suck on my breasts" Gina said with a whisper. Alina sucked her mammaries into mouth and gently nursed on the tiny woman. Alina had no need to rush nor did she want to.  She was disappointed though that she had drained her within just a few seconds. "I'm sorry. It's just it takes a while" Gina said seeing the giantess furrow her brow. "I'm not mad. There's more to you than your tits. Like these adorable feet of yours. It's so cute. I can see your tiny toenails painted red" Alina said holding her ankles. Gina turned away in disgust as the woman planted kisses on her soles. She bit her lip to the point of drawing blood as she felt Alina's taste buds on her soles. "You want me to suck on your pussy don't you?" Alina said enjoying herself. "...yes. Suck on my pussy" Gina said trying her best not to just sob uncontrollably. Gina opened her legs and yelped as the wet, slimy, fleshy organ began its assault.

 

Gina was utterly ashamed at feeling arousal. This giant alien was assaulting her mercilessly. Literally drinking every liquid her body produced. As Alina loosened her grip, Gina gave a thought of just rolling off her hand to plummet a hundred feet or so down to the floor. "No" she thought. She had plans within plans. If one failed, then move to the next one. Never depend on just one plan. Omega taught her that. Of Alina dared to put her in her mouth like last time then she would go to plan B. However, she still had an inkling of hope for plan A.

 

Gina kicked at Alina's cheeks with her bare feet. Her sucking and slurping was way too intense for her. She feared too much stimulation could actually induce labor. Alina laughed at how the woman was struggling. A submissive girl was great but having one give some fight was just as good. Possibly better. Alina bought briefly of Larin. That one night...

 

Her thoughts were interrupted when Gina let out an orgasmic screech. Alina sucked up every secretion of cum and juice the tiny woman could produce. She savored it like fine wine while she held the weakened Gina. "Fuck you're delicious. Now it's your turn to please me" Alina said. Gina was scared out of her mind as the ginormous alien lowered her down to her cunt. She saw the impacted body on the man and Keith still out of it. Whenever this giantess promised her, there was no guarantee she would keep her word let alone spare her life tonight. Gina readied her plan B and prepared herself. Fate however had other plans...The door opened...

 

"Alina. Sorry to bother you but I... what the fuck? FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO THEM?!" Larin screamed. Alina realized Titus didn't lock the door behind him. She had been caught and knew it. Alina moved her foot over the body of the man but Larin slapped it away. The girl stared at the crushed body. Her eyes saw her hand and seen that the pregnant alien was there. Her breath caught in her throat wondering how she could've abused an expectant mother. Her eyes inspected the bed for others and almost missed Keith due to the bunching of the bedsheet. Larin picked up Keith horrified. She poked him and saw he was berthing but clearly not well. Furthermore, she could smell Alina's musky cunt all over him. Alina waited for the girl to say something smug. It unnerved her thought to watch Larin gently place Keith on a nearby dresser and stand there unmoving for a long 5 seconds.

 

"What? I was going to share" Alina said nonchalantly. With unbelievable speed, Larin jumped on top of Alina. Her hands gripped her throat. Alina ended up dropping Gina to her side and began clawing at Larin's face. Gina watched as the younger giantess choked the older one. Alina couldn't find leverage to kick her off. The bed absorbed any force needed to use her legs. She couldn't believe this mousy girl would have the nerve to attempt to kill her let alone the strength to do so. She didn't show this strength when she raped her in the shower. Larin had three things going for her at that moment. One was adrenaline. Two was Alina had nearly raped to death the one that had showed her the most love in her short life. And three, Larin was the mechanic of the squad. Most of her day included tightening or loosening screws and bolts. That meant a good deal of grip strength and right now Larin was going to strip Alina of her life like stripping a screw. 

 

Gina watched Larin with intent. Cheering her on. "Turn that 190-ft. bitch into fertilizer" Gina muttered. Gina's body shuddered in excitement as Alina's tongue poked out her mouth. The same tongue that raped her just minutes ago. She watched as the giantess' eyes, the same eyes that regarded her as a miniature pleasure thing, roll into the back of her head. Alina's toes scrunched over and over. Her legs twitching. The smell of piss as Alina voided her bladder. Then with a bone chilling snap that sounded like someone splitting a redwood, Larin crushed her windpipe. Alina jerked twice before going still. Larin held her hands on her throat steady for another 30 seconds before letting go.

 

Larin looked at her hands as if they were someone else's. "Thank you" Gina said. Larin looked at her and for the first and last moment, Gina felt pity for this alien. Larin got up off Alina's body and checked on Keith. Still out. "The one named Titus took a girl" Gina said. Larin looked at her, the dead man, and then Keith. She bent down and began looking for something. She then stood up and was holding a gun. Gina was astounded at how big it was. Judging by the design it was an energy weapon. She could only imagine how destructive it could be and it was only a sidearm. She watched the unhinged giantess leave. A few minutes went by before she heard something. It sounded like a thunderclap by higher pitched. Larin returned with the teen girl. The gun barrel smoking. Larin looked at Gina as she picked her up. "He refused to let her go" Larin said disconnected.  Larin carried them all back to their room. The teen girl was awake but it was if someone turned her mind off.

 

The others had awoken. Gina stood before them naked not caring about modesty at the moment. "Where's Rich and the others?! These kids woke up and their mother was gone!" Roy the copilot said. Gina looked at the frightened kids. "...gone" Gina said. "Gone the fuck where?!" Roy shouted. Gina grabbed him by the collar.  "Dead! Crushed, drowned, and eaten! Is that what you want me to say?! Their mother was fucking eaten" Gina said releasing him. She fell to her knees and sobbed. The kids of course overhead and began bawling. Gina went over and hugged them tightly. She said nothing as they screamed for their mom. "We're fucked. I can't fly this bird alone" Roy said. "No, we're not. I can ride stick" Gina said. "You?! A supermodel?!" he said. Gina shot him a look that silenced him. "If we're doing this then we to do it now" Gina said to Larin. She was tapping Keith who was finally coming around.

 

"Did you hear what I said? We need to fix our shuttle now. Your people will notice when those two don't do their duties tomorrow right?" Gina asked. Larin's eyes went wide. She nodded. Keith awoke screaming and flailing. "It's okay. Your friend saved us" Gina said to him. Larin went to touch him and he flinched. The giantess began crying. "I understand but she killed the older man and woman to save us" Gina said. Keith looked at Larin and touched her fingers. The girl hugged him sobbing. Leaving them alone, Gina went into the shuttle for a change of clothes from her carry on. By the time she emerged, Keith had calmed her down. "What about the younger giant?" an old man asked. "Good question" Gina said.  "He...he won't be a problem. He's a pervert but he’s a coward too. I'll threaten him and he won't bother you" Larin replied. As if on cue the door opened and Barial stood there. "Did you..." he muttered.

 

"They killed some of them. I'll kill you too if you threaten them" Larin hissed. Keith and Barial were shocked at her tone. Barial threw up his hands and scooted out of the doorway. "He's going to turn you in isn't he?" Keith asked. "Yeah. But by then hopefully you are long gone. You're right. You can't stay here" she said. "Then we got some work to do" Gina said. Larin carried Keith and Gina to the power room. "Why did you insist you come along? That Roy guy is better suited to help me" Keith said. "Believe it or not I have experience in fixing things. You'll need a 45mm spanner with a mag sync to hook the bleed pump right?" she asked. "...yeah. You sure you’re just a supermodel? Seems more to you than you let on. Know how to fly shuttles. Trained in mechanical engineering. Not to mention you're the most physically fit pregnant woman I've ever seen. You lifted that guy off his feet" Keith said setting up the emergency pump. "I can be many things. Now focus" she said. Larin sat on the floor nearby contemplating her future.

 

"I killed two of my own people and commissioned officers at that! I'm so fucked!" Larin thought. She knew full well what's will happen to her. She wouldn't be charged with murder. No, she'll be convicted with high treason. A sentence that carried death by vaporization. Larin quietly sobbed as she knew there wouldn't even be a body for her parents to bury. "I really should go to her" Keith said. Gina needed to be alone for a moment so she supported it. "Go ahead. I can actually handle it from here" she said. Keith walked away and Gina too off her wristcomm. Making sure she couldn't be seen she touched tiny keypad and very gently placed it on the reactor housing. Gina smiled and nodded seeing that the first part of plan A was complete.

 

"Hey" Keith said petting the gigantic fuzzy pink slipper Larin was wearing on her right foot. "My life is over Keith! Over!" she said. "When this is over can’t you go hide?" he asked. "Where? My face is going to be circulated all over the Alliance. Damn sure can't hide among the locals here" she said. "What about asylum in that Sovereign whatever?" he asked. "And live under the rule of a crazy Empress? That's assuming I'm not tortured for military information" she said. The pistol, tucked behind her pajama pants in case Barial tried something, was gripped by her shaking hand. She held it. "Don't you fucking dare" Keith hissed. "You don't get it. The military won't stop hunting me. My family will be disgraced and won't even be allowed to bury my remains!" she yelled. Keith thought he was the most frightened in his life before but this set a new record for him. This giant girl who he loved so much, the one who threw away her career and future to save his life, was about to blow her brains out. A panic so deep it chilled his soul took hold of him.

 

Gina watched it all play out. She really didn't want it to end that way just for one reason. Larin needed to fly the shuttle. "Don't do it please. If you do this we're going to be stuck here. I don't want my baby to be born here" Gina pleaded. Larin sat the pistol down with a loud clank. She gently picked Gina up and touched her belly with her finger. It disturbed Gina immensely but she sensed no malice from the giantess. Larin jumped slightly. "Did you feel that?" Gina asked. "Your baby kicked" Larin replied. "The baby you helped save. I... I would be honored to name her after you" Gina said. Larin looked at the pistol once more and slapped it across the floor. She held her head in her hands. "...thank you guys" she said softly. It took them only a half hour to collect the coolant and return to the shuttle.

 

"You know the main purpose of these emergency kits are for when a shuttle has to land in an area that doesn't have the universal equipment. Guess this qualifies" Keith said hooking the feed to the main coolant bus. "I'll prep the shuttle" Larin said leaving. "That poor girl has the weight of the world on her shoulders" Roy said. "We all got our problems" Gina said pointing to the mourning children and the still comatose Veronica who was now dressed. Roy was disturbed at how detached she sounded. "You should check the hull and avionics with me" Gina said. Roy helped her up onto the wing. Gina felt the wing for cracks with her bare feet. The metal cold as ice chilled her. "Why are you staring?" she asked. Roy had been looking at her with quick glances as he checked the wing root. "Trying to figure out what you really are" he said quietly. Gina didn't like that answer. She expected it to be of sexual nature, not one that bordered on her true nature. She sat down on the wing and slid forward. Her legs and feet dangled over the edge. "Now what do you mean by that?" she asked swishing her bare feet in the air like a kid.

 

"You know how to fly a shuttle. Mechanical knowledge that's obviously a result of some kind of class. Now normally I'd say some way-out college classes plus world travel kind of thing but no. So calm and centered even after what happened to you like you were trained to deal with nasty shit. Plus, you picked me up off my fucking feet like you have had hand to hand training. No chicá. Something is off about you. I'm guessing special ops training but there would be some record of military service and there isn't in your bio. Yeah, I’m a fan of your work. I always wondered what that missing year was about in your bio. You went on record once saying "backpacking across Europe". I think it was something else" he said. Gina's smile disappeared. "You want the truth?" she asked motioning for him to come closer. Roy stepped closer.

 

With no warning, Gina gripped his head between her bare feet. His mouth muffled by her right heel. "The truth is I'm something you don't need to concern yourself with...ever. I don't really need you to fly this ship. Keith is more than capable of reading out the instrumentation and holding a stick in his hands. Now I'm going to give you a choice. Either drop your insinuations or a will place my feet over your mouth and nose and clamp down. The only thing that will go into your lungs will be the stale smell of my swollen fucking feet until you shuffle this mortal coil and I won't stop there. Your family will be forfeit as well. Do I make myself clear or do I have to suffocate you and blame your death on a heart attack?" Gina asked cold as ice. The man nodded. Gina let go of him and watched with a smile as he gasped for air. "Now following finish the fucking inspection" she said. The man tripped over himself getting away. Gina hopped off the wing and slipped her sandals back on. "I really want that foot rub now" she thought.  

 

The ship hummed to life once again. "Done. Reactor is back online and purring" Keith said closing the hatch. "You heard the man. Let's get onboard and ready to take off. My...steward will help you" Roy said realizing only one of his crew was left now. Keith waited for Larin to return before boarding. "It's ready" she said coming back. "So are we. I'm really going to miss you. Promise you'll try to live" Keith said. Larin picked him up. "I promise" she said. Keith kissed her lips slowly. "There's so much I want to say" Keith said looking into her giant eyes. She placed her finger over his mouth. "I already know what it is. Have this" she said dropping a massive gold ring around his body. To him the ring was as big as a hula hoop and in the front, was a diamond like none he had ever seen. It shined faintly red and was as large as a watermelon. "My grandmothers. The stone is called a Soul Shard. It's reserved for the one that is your soulmate so a piece of your loved one is always with you" she said. Keith couldn't contain his emotions no longer. The small young man sobbed in her hand. Larin promised she would be okay and gently placed him back on the table.

 

Keith carried the ring back into the shuttle. The passengers amazed at how beautiful the jewelry was.  Keith wedged it between the seats and buckled in. Gina took off her sandals to get a better feel of the pedals. She buckled up and got aquatinted with the instrumentation. "Begin the preflight checklist when we're in her shuttle. For now, keep an eye on our oxygen level and cabin pressure" she said. Roy looked at her and when she returned his gaze quickly obeyed. "Hang on guys" she said picking the shuttle up in her hands. "Heavier than you look" Larin said carrying them down the hallway. She suddenly stopped. "You better not try to stop me" she said to Barial. "I was going to help you actually. Larin please believe me I never meant them harm. I was just curious is all" he said. "Then help me get the shuttle launched" she said.

 

Larin placed the shuttle on the floor of her ship and used cargo clamps to secure it. She sat in the pilot seat and Barial joined her. "I haven't been really a friend to you. I'm sorry. I should’ve said something when Alina did...that to you" he said. Larin didn't look at him. "Why are you telling me this now?" she said firing up the shuttle. "Because I'll probably never see you again after this. Watching what happened to the aliens made me think about how important it is to do what you feel is right instead of what others want" he said. Larin smiled a bit. "I know what you mean" she said engaging the hangar door and elevator. The elevator rose to the ground level. The faint hint of sunrise poked over the ocean horizon. "Listen. My uncle in Ranstall has this business of setting people up with identities. Ask for Cranist Zorn. You never know" he said. "Maybe I will" Larin said touching his hand as she reached for the throttle. She looked down at it and squeezed it a little. Barial smiled at her until she punched him on the face.

 

"Fuck! Thought you forgave me!" he whined. "I do. This way when they question you, you can say I knocked you out" she said. "Oh and owww!" he said. Larin pushed the throttle forward and the shuttle lurched into the air. She angled it up and climbed. Gina watched carefully of the altimeter. When it hit 30,000 ft. she would activate the subcutaneous transmitter under her earlobe triggering her wristcomm hidden strategically on the reactor back at the base. Nobody knew of her plan. "Well hit our limit at 200,000 ft.! Get ready to pop the hatch!" Larin yelled. Gina watched and watched. "Time for you all to burn" she said coldly when the altimeter showed 30,015 ft. She touched her skin and the signal went off.

 

Down below back at the base, her wristcomm hummed gently until it received the command. It beeped loudly three times then exploded. "HOLY FUCK! THE BASE JUST WENT OFFLINE TOTALLY!" Barial screamed. "Oh my god" Larin said seeing a flash from the ground. Gina laughed hearing them. "That takes care of that" she said. "Ehat have you done?" Roy asked. "Ended a threat to Earth. I heard they have interdimensional travel and became concerned if their kind came to our world. Imagine millions, no billions of giants roaming the Earth. We've been here no even a full day and we lost almost half of our people! With their size and advanced technology, we wouldn't stand a chance" Gina said. Roy was still speechless. "It was a missile base so it would've had a "deadman" switch. I blew their reactor and simulated an enemy attack. I'm sure that missile they got will see the base destroyed and carry out preprogrammed attacks" she said. "Larin! The missile! It's launching out the mountain!" Barial screamed. "Guess I was right" Gina said.

 

"Contact Command! Tell them to destruct the missile!" Larin screamed. "I can't! Whatever blew the base flooded the airwaves with static! Flying higher will help!" he yelled. "I'll be too late! Sovereign Principality will see the missile and retaliate!" Larin yelled. "This is it then" Barial said. Gina smiled hearing everything. A minute had passed before Larin and Barial tried to once again contact Command. "This is Lt.  Parick of Monitoring Post 1211! Our missile has fired due to catastrophic accident! Abort the missile! REPEAT! ABORT THE MISSILE!" she screamed. Her answer was panicked voices screaming information and orders. "The Command structure is in shambles. Everyone is using the frequency. Larin, the radar is showing 3 missiles in a vertical trajectory. One is ours...the other theirs. They retaliated. It's begun. The greatest war Ingress have ever seen" Barial said softly. Gina missed one word he said but she could tell in his voice the final part of her plan had worked. "Mutual Assured Destruction. Look on the bright side Roy. At least you don't have to worry about being raped or eaten anymore...or anyone else for that matter" Gina said. "You're a monster" he quipped.

 

"Only when I'm on the clock. Any other time I'm just an air headed supermodel. Now prime the boosters. Hopefully our friends will remember what we need" she said. Larin looked out from her side window. She was high enough to see the curvature of her planet. The almost black indigo sky and the clouds below. Contours from missiles cut through the atmosphere. A small flash.  A city lost. Millions gone in an instant. The giantess looked away knowing many more would follow. She heard the engines flare in the cargo bay. "At least they have a home to go back to. Lock down the seals and prepare to open bay doors" Larin said. "If it's the end Larin, I glad you're with me" Barial said touching a few buttons. The giants held hands as the air was sucked out of the cargo hold as the door folded down. The turbulence shook the small shuttle. The passengers whimpered afraid.

 

A loud clank and the shuttle was sucked out into the outside. "The shuttle is free! Using RCS thrusters to stabilize!" Gina yelled. The shuttle righted itself and the two saw the giant shuttle pull away and drift downward. "Firing boosters! We're not halfway but we got a huge speed boost already! It might be enough!" Roy said. The shuttle lurched forward and soon it passed the shuttle. Larin watched the small craft fly overhead. "Goodbye Keith" she said "So now what? We only have enough fuel to stay airborne for another 12 hrs. We're going to have to land eventually" Barial said. I'm sure the end of the world won't take as long. Set a heading for the southern Archipelago. That's remote enough" she said. "Larin. This is going to fuck up things for a long time. How will we survive?" he asked. "We take a page from our tiny friend's book. We try" the large girl said looking at the now orange prick of light that was the shuttle.

 

"We're almost at the boundary! Boosters down to 10%!" Roy yelled. Gina kept the shuttle steady as air friction licked at the hull. The wing tips glowed hot. His feet rested on the alien diamond in front of him. "We've reached the boundary! Jettisoning the boosters!" Roy yelled. The flight smoothed out and the main engines pushed the battered shuttle into space. "There it is!" Gina said pointing to a yellow hole in space. She edged the shuttle's nose to steered for it. "Oh my god! Are those what I think they are?!" Gina heard the steward yell. People stared out the left of the shuttle at the planet. Nuclear detonations dotted the planet like buckshot. "All those people" someone muttered.

 

  "Fuck em'. We lost good people" someone else said. "Not all of them were bad. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for one" Keith said. "Listen young man. I understand what you're saying but let me tell you something. In all my 60 years of life I've meet a lot of people. Some good and bad. But for every Gandhi there's a Hitler. And it's the Hitlers of the world that make the most lasting impact. Am I'm sorry so many just died? Yeah but would I do something about it if I had the chance? Not on your life. That nice stewardess that gave me coffee yesterday. Kept like a bug in a jar. Those kids' mother won't see them grow up. I just pray that they will never come to Earth for if they do you can bet your fucking ass it will be the worst day in the history of mankind" a man who had been quiet this entire time said.  "You asked me who I am. I'm the one that does the dirty work that keeps people like you safe and to hear what that man just said...well that's probably as close as to a thanks I'll get from a civilian" Gina said.

 

Roy said nothing. The pregnant woman next to him had perpetrated the worst genocide a human being ever had and there were people that had no qualms about the results. He wondered if there were more like her out there doing things that kept people safe. If so, then ignorance is truly bliss.

 

"Get ready. Remember last time" Roy said as the shuttle neared the hole. The shuttle entered and immediately was hit with awesome amount of turbulence. "I got red lights across the board! Structural integrity is failing! Microfractures in the right wing!" Roy yelled. Gina pushed the throttle to max. There was a sudden jarring and the shuttle began to barrel roll out of control. "We just lost half the right wing! Engine included! Thrust balance is off! We're losing control!" Roy yelled. Gina used the steering thrusters to try balancing. "We got microfractures in the hull! We're going to break up!" Roy yelled. Just then the shuttle exited out of the hole into normal space. The area swarmed with patrol ships. Normal sized ones. "That's a patrol escort ship! We’re home? We're home!" Roy shouted. Gina eased off the engines and got on the comm. "Flight 121! This is February City patrol 6! What’s your status?!" a voice yelled. Gina didn't answer. Instead she switched to a different frequency. "What are you doing?! Answer them!" Roy yelled. Gina ignored him.

 

"Sierra Oscar Sierra. 01771 confirm" Gina said. "Received. Situation?" a voice replied. "Code Omega Charlie. Repeat high level incident involving civilians. Requesting assistance equipped with Morpheus Package" Gina said. "Understood. Dispatching to your coordinates" the voice said. Gina looked dead at Roy. "I didn't hear a thing" he said. Gina burst out laughing. The man was shaking. "I’m not going to kill you so relax. You will need to take a nap though. Goodbye Roy. If it's any consolation, you won't remember a damn thing" she said squeezing his nerve cluster in his neck. Gina switched back to the standard frequency. "Sorry patrol. Comm issues. Flight 121 requesting tow to port" Gina said. "Roger 121. Standby for tow. Any injured?" the voice asked. "...affirmative. Requesting emergency medical services when we arrive" Gina said.

 

The shuttle was towed to the colony and moored. She wasn't surprised to see that it wasn't civilian emergency crews waiting for her. Everyone disembarked and was rushed to a medical center. Gina watched as black vans with EMS written on them left. "Sumter?"  a man asked. "Yes" she replied. "This way. We have a great deal of questions for you" the man said leading her to a vehicle passed news crews.

 

"So that's what happened" Gina told Hermes, the senior Agent of the post. "That's insane. They really were as big as you say?" Hermes asked. "I saw a little girl taller than a two story building and she was sitting down" Gina said. Hermes shook his head. "Smart thinking on your part using their own weapons to end a threat. Is it possible with their technology they survived?" he asked. "Sir. I counted no less than 15 explosions and judging by how high the fireball reached, we're talking a bare minimum of 50 megatons each. They probably survived but a threat? No, that world is a wasteland now" she replied.

 

"Excellent. We did confirm that hole was some sort of dimensional rift. Damn thing was theoretical until yesterday. Fortunately, it closed soon after you came back. Apparently, your travel destabilized it. Now that we know it's possible, Omega is going to look into researching the phenomenon" Hermes said. "For what purpose if I may ask?" Gina said seeing such a thing as extremely dangerous. "Ever since the formation of the Union, our organization has had a logistics issue. It's not just protecting America anymore. It's the entire world. As you imagine that entails a lot of resources. Resources that can be found "off the books" on another world" he said.

 

"What about exposing us to another world like theirs?" Gina asked. "We'll send probes first. If it's an all clear, we can go but that's a long way off" he replied. "How do we spin this incident? News reporters were at the docks. A civilian shuttle went missing for a whole day" Gina asked. "A half-truth. We release the story of a dimensional hole but we say it displaced the shuttle in time as well as space. The civilians are being held under the precaution of "radiation exposure". Some mental reconditioning and faking the telemetry on board the shuttle will suffice" Hermes said. "And the civilians we lost?" she asked. "Hatch popped due to turbulence stress. Such a tragedy" he said. Gina thought about that mother. At least her kids can be told she died in an accident. "If there's nothing else you need to tell us we can send you back onto your maternity leave" Hermes said. "No... nothing else. Thank you sir" she said saluting the man and leaving the room.

 

Gina left the secret site and was dropped off at the hospital. Her husband was yelling at a nurse. "Fuck you mean you can't find her?! She was onboard!" he yelled. "Inside voice" she said behind him. Her husband turned around and hugged her. The man cried as he held her. "Thought I lost both of you! Your shuttle went missing and..."

 

"Shush. It's alright now. It's alright" she said. He held her hand as he led her to his car. After helping her into the car he asked if she needed anything. "Go by the grocery store for some whipped cream" she said. "Okay but we don't have any cake or ice cream" he said. Gina propped her sandaled foot on the dash. "Never said it was for that" she smirked. He blushed red as he pulled onto the street. "Honey, can I ask you a question?" she asked. "Of course you can" he said. "If you found a tiny person like say a girl. How would you treat her?" she asked. "What's with the weird question?" he asked smiling. "I'm curious" she said. "Probably like any other girl" he said. Gina nodded. "Then again if she was really cute I'd probably do some things" he muttered. Gina slapped his arm. "Only if I wasn't married!" he said. "Nice save" she said. Gina relaxed in the seat. His answer was honest as usual. It did though leave her with a lingering question that would haunt her for the rest of her life. How many good people did she doom to die? She chose not to think about it at the time. All she knew was she was home and that the world was safe for another day...

 

Referendum to Planet X incident: Civilian sector was tasked to researching dimensional travel do to resources. Omega designed Friendship Probes under the guise of exploration and communication. Agent Sumter awarded the Metal of Ares for distinguished service. 

 

"They were Ingress weren't they?" Chad asked. "I'm sure of it Chad. The timeline fits for their nuclear war" Ai said. "And humanity was responsible for it. If this ever got out..." Chad said shuddering. "What do you think would've happened if their war never happened? They did want Earth for reasons that stemmed from their war?" Chad asked. "If you're asking if they would've tried conquering us then... I honestly don't know. Without condemning or condoning...I understand" Ai said. Chad began walking back to the STRIKE X and sat down. "Hmmm....what's this file?" he said opening another one...