- Text Size +

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1107305727 0 0 415 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:12.0pt; mso-ansi-font-size:12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->

Chad began reading the document wondering what other secrets Omega had.  

 

March 7, 2064

Omega blacksite 0214

Subject: Planet X

Operative: Agent Gina Sumter

 

This document is classified level 3 top secret. Anyone found accessing this file without proper clearance will be subject to mental readjustment.

 

"Agent Sumter...Gina. I'm glad you survived" a man said to her. "Thank...thank you Hermes" the woman said. "We here would like for you to tell us again what happened. For the record. It's okay. Just take your time" he said. The woman nodded. "It all began last week..."

 

Gina was standing barefoot at the security checkpoint at the spaceport. At the young age of 22, Gina had already seen her fair share of missions. Most had to do with eliminating threats to the Union. A world government barely two decades old. There were many out there still clinging to the east vs. west ideologies and didn't or couldn't except that a unified government was now a reality. She was adept at assassinations. Half English and half Brazilian, Gina was exceptionally beautiful and it helped get her close to her targets. Her eyes were like emeralds dipped in honey. Her skin the color of freshly sanded wood. 5'9 and well-proportioned with C cup breasts. Toned body from years of Brazilian jujitsu and capoeira. Right now though she was on extended leave from the organization due to her being pregnant. Her husband and her family lived on one of the 5 newly constructed orbital space colonies.

 

Her husband didn't know her real job of a killer. Her cover was she was a fashion model and traveled around a lot. Half true due to Omega pulling a string or two. But with her due date only three weeks away, it was time to take time off. Gina was annoyed by the security checkpoints. With her training, she could've smuggled a micro explosive in her ass or between her toes if she wanted and got through with no trouble. Here she was standing on a cold floor while some minimum wage mouth breather pawed her panties and undergarments packed away in her suitcases. "I doubt my maternity bra is a threat, unless having big tits fits a terrorist profile now" she said. The young man looked up at her and zipped her luggage up. Gina walked through the detectors and slipped on her sandals. She carried her carry on with her after making sure her luggage was checked in proper.

 

Flight 121 from San Diego would take off soon. A class 2 shuttle that could carry 18 people into space. A private transport that charted rich people. A perk Gina used from her cover. Gina was familiar with the procedure after going back and forth so many times. The flight was just over 6 1/2 hours which seems much but the colony itself was 117,500 miles away. The shuttle could move at Mach 25 in space which made commercial travel possible. She barely remembered the day her family first came to February City. She looked forward to going home. Not having to think about killing someone or smiling for a pervy photographer. Foot rubs from her husband. She had no idea how much did she missed those until her feet became swollen. Her husband Gregory was a kind man. Attentive to her needs and when in bed worshiped her body. She remembered how he curled her dark brown hair around his fingers as they watched movies. Held her close the first nights she came home. Licking whipped cream off her toes on Valentine’s day. Only 7 hours to go and she'd be in his arms once again.

 

Gina settled into her seat. The flight was packed with all kinds of people. Young and old. The stewardess gave her a special back pillow to help with the takeoff g forces. "Good afternoon people. This is Captain Thomas of Starlight Spacelines Flight 121 in service to February City. The time is 1411 GMT and we are expected to arrive at 2135 GMT. We are about to be locked onto the linear catapult and we ask you to bucks your seat belts, lock the overhead bins, and stow your fold down tray tables for launch. Stewardesses, please secure bins and buckle in" the man said. Gina felt the shuttle move into position and lock. The hum of magnetic power built as the shuttle readied. A heavy thud accompanied by a sudden thrust pushed her into her seat. Within seconds, the shuttle was airborne and its engines firing.

 

The blue sky faded to black after a minute and the shuttle pitched to the right. Gina loved this view. The Earth was pretty but it was spectacular at night. Cities lit up the darkness like glittering diamonds. The g forces eased up and the familiar weightlessness of space consumed the cabin. 15 minutes later the fasten seat belt sign turned off and stewardesses began giving out pouches of beverages. "I'll take a decaf" Gina said. She had to give up caffeine since she was pregnant and hated it. Even worse is drinking the beverage from a pouch. She settled in and closed her eyes hoping the flight would be over when she woke up.

 

She didn't know how long she was asleep when the shuttle shook. The fasten seat belt sign dinged on. Gina became worried. There's no such thing as turbulence in space. She touched a piece of standard equipment for agents on her wrist. A new type of communication tool called a wristcomm. To anyone looking at it it looked like fat wristband jewelry. She tuned it to the shuttle comm frequency and touched her micro transmitter in her ear. "This is Flight 121 out of San Diego calling February City! A magnetic anomaly   is causing navigational errors. Requesting confirmation of heading!" the captain said. "Roger Flight 121. Be advised that a type 3 solar flare has dispersed along your flight path. Adjust your heading to 047 mark 2 *ZZZZZZZZ*"

 

"Say again February City?! Mark what?! Damn! Magnetic interference is disrupting the signal. Milo. Pitch right and keep her nose on the horizon" the captain said. "Got it Rich. Rich? What the hell is that?!" the copilot asked. "Don't know but steer around it!" the Captain yelled. "Trying! It's pulling us in! Magnetic readings are off the scale!" Milo shouted. Gina felt he shuttle lurch forward. The engines in reverse. Outside there was a faint yellow glow getting brighter. The skin of the ship glowed like St. Elmo's fire. The ship was speeding up that much she could tell then suddenly the stars disappeared and was replaced with a tunnel of yellow sparkling light. The shuttle pitched and yawed and even barrel rolled out of control until the yellow light disappeared. However, the shuttle was not stopping. Emergency masks deployed (abet late). "Christ almighty! What was that?!" a passenger shouted. "Were slowing down!" the copilot yelled. "How the hell did we get back on close to Earth so quickly?!" the captain yelled. "Not a clue. I can't get February City or any towers on the comm. we have to call an emergency landing. The damn airframe needs to be checked" the copilot said. "Agreed. Look for a beacon" the captain said.

 

Gina waited to hear the comm. She looked out the window and noticed something very odd. The land masses looked wrong. "No beacon?! None!" the Captain said. "We have to put down! We're losing power fast! The reactor just emergency scrammed!" the copilot said. "Yeah. Too close now for an orbit. Well try there. That land mass directly ahead. We land and radio" the Captain said. "Hell is that Rich? That isn't Indonesia" the copilot asked. "One mystery at a time. Lock the flaps and get our nose up before we burn" the Captain said. The shuttle tilted its nose up as the atmosphere lit up. "Attention passengers. Due to unknown navigational problems, we are forced to emergency land back on the surface. Crew take emergency crash precautions" the captain said.

 

People freaked. Even professionally trained Gina was scared shitless. He held her stomach worried about her baby. Worried she may never see her family again. Reentry was over and the shuttle leveled out. People were still frightened but were silent seeing they didn't burn up like space garbage. "There! A patch of beach!" the copilot said. "Have to do without a runway. Brace yourself! Everyone, brace for impact!" the Captain said. The wheels touched down on the sand as the air rakes kicked in. Reverse thrust slowed the shuttle. Gina and the pilots were amazed how long the beach was for it took miles to come to a stop. Incredibly, the ship not only survived but remained intact. "Crew, prepare the emergency ramps for disembark" the Captain ordered. The hatch was opened and the ramp inflated. Before anyone could get out through a series of vibrations and a sudden blocking of the sun stopped them. "What the hell is whoa!" Gina said as the shuttle went up into the air and shook all around. Passengers and crew bounced around the cabin until it stopped. Everyone, including Gina, looked out of windows and the open hatch.

 

Something brown met their gaze and it retreated. A brown circle dilated and a loud girlish voice spoke. "What is it?" someone asked. "I don't know. It's hard like the foreigners’ machines” another said. "Something is moving in it" the other said. People screamed as a tanned digit poked through the hatch opening. Gina swore it was a finger. The voices spoke a language she never heard of and her translator couldn't identify. The shuttle bobbed up and down as the scenery moved. After 15 minutes of it it stopped. Crew and some passengers puked from motion sickness. The shuttle sat on a long brown surface as far as anyone could tell. "Roy. Check the front" Rich said. Roy went to the cockpit. He came back pale as a sheet. "What did you see?" Rich asked concerned. "Toes. Toes as big as cars!" he yelled. Everyone looked at him thinking he was nuts.

 

Rich grabbed a laser pistol and slowly slid down the ramp. The safety of the crew was his priority. He looked around. "What the hell?" he wondered looking at things impossibly huge. A table as tall as a 5-story building. Floors that extended for a half mile. Then he heard it. Loud giggling from the front of the shuttle. Rich turned to see what it was and his gaze was met by a girl around 10 sitting on the floor with her bare feet out. From the hip she was at least 70 ft. tall. "Gi...gi...GIANTESS!" he screamed. Rich raised his gun but she snatched him up with lightning speed. His gun fell to the floor. "A tiny man?! Cute!" she yelled. The young giantess studied Rich flipping and turning him every which way. "Anarin! Tiny people are inside it!" she yelled. More booming thuds came from behind her. Rich looked to see a boy about 3 years older come to her. "Amazing! And there are more?" he asked. The girl nodded. The teen giant began shaking the shuttle a few actually did fall out of the shuttle. A stewardess and a man and his son tumbled onto the floor. "You were right and they have pale skin like the foreigners!" he said.

 

Anarin watched one more than the other. He snatched the woman up to get a better look. He poked the shrieking woman over and over. He had never seen a girl this tiny nor one with fair skin. She kicked her legs in his grip so hard her heels flew off. "It's a girl! She's dressed like the foreigners. No loincloths" Anarin said. He turned her over in his grip and her skirt fell exposing her panties. "Ha ha! She's changing colors!" the giant said. "Stop it Anarin! You're scaring her!" his sister yelled. She yanked the stewardess from his grip. "Give her back!" the giant boy yelled. The boy grabbed her by the hair and the large girl yelped. The girl kicked her leg out and connected with his groin covered loincloth. The boy shrieked in pain falling to the floor. The shockwave of his giant body falling shook the floor and the shuttle. People inside held into the seats to avoid being thrown about. The giant with tears in his eyes stumbled out of the room cursing. The girl sniffed and wiped away her tears. "He didn't hurt you did he?" she asked the tiny woman.

 

The stewardess, still frightened, saw that the girl came to her rescue and appeared to wish her no harm. She still couldn’t understand her language though. Her tone sounded like a question. She guessed she asked her if she was hurt. The woman shook her head. "That's good. I'm Karinka. What’s your name?" she asked. The woman didn't get what she said. A few times pointing to herself saying Karinka and then pointing to the woman she finally got what she was asking. "Joanne" the woman said. "Hi Joanne" she said waving. The woman nervously waved back. The girl sat her down and stared at them. Gina, being trained to be observant, watched everything. Her translator worked overtime trying to crack the language. Her wristcomm was a generation ahead of anything civilian "Why is everything so big?! Did we...shrink?" an older woman asked.  "I don't think so. This might be some alien world" a man replied. "That's stupid! It's thousands of light years to another habitable world and if this is an alien world then why do they look like us?!" another man asked.

 

"What's your explanation then? You saw out that window before we hit reentry. Did you see Africa, Australia, Asia, or any continent you recognized? I sure as hell didn't. My guess is that tunnel of light we went through carried us to a faraway world" the first man said. "Can we get home?" a teenage girl asked on the verge of tears. Everybody turned to look at the pilots. "Honestly I have no clue. Before we came down the reactor scrammed. Without power, we can't go a mile let alone back into space. That's assuming that hole is still there and then there's another issue" the captain said. "Like what?" Gina asked curious. "He's means an assistance launch. Shuttles are fired up into the upper atmosphere by a magnetic rail system. After that the engines do the rest" a young man said. "He's right. The airframe isn't designed to withstand air frictions that long so we can't just gun it" the copilot said.

 

"Um guys. That's like not the real problem here. Have we just forgot there is giant fucking people out there?!" a man shouted. The cabin got quiet. "Well she seems nice" an older woman said. "You forgetting her brother. I don't trust them" Gina said. Gina saw them as a threat. A viable and unpredictable threat. She wondered if her pistol could kill one. "Karinka! Is what your brother says true?!" a loud male voice yelled. The stewardess, just calming down, saw a huge man walking up behind them. The man was tanned like them. Scars on his legs and bare feet. Skin like leather from being in the sun for a long time. He reeked of sweat, saltwater, and fish. Joanne passed out looking up at his stature. The man bent down and snatched up the limp woman. "Anarin was right. Where did you find such odd creatures?" he asked.

 

"One the beach. There's more in there. Can we keep them daddy?" the girl asked. The giant shook his head. "No. This could be trouble for us and the village. We should hand them over to the foreigners in their building. Maybe we can get a reward" he replied.  Gina's translator caught the word reward. This was bad. The man inspected the woman and began pulling off her uniform. "Amazing. She's a family except smaller. Her breasts and vagina is all there. No tricks" he said. "Leave her alone asshole!" one of the men that fell out shouted. The father looked at him coldly. "What’s he saying? Asshole?" the man asked. Judging by his anger the giant guessed it was an insult. The father ended up kicking the man irritated that such a tiny thing showed disrespect. The man sailed through the air slamming into the hull of the shuttle so hard it rocked. The other man outside watched as the body fell to the floor. A blood splatter on the hull where his head hit it marked his death. "DADDY!" the girl shouted.

 

"Quiet! Now go! Call the foreigners to come here and tell no one else in the village of this!" he shouted. Karinka left sobbing. Their worst fears coming true, the crew and passengers were beginning to panic. The giant turned his attention back to the woman in his hand. He held her tiny leg between his fingers. His index finger rubbed her tiny foot and his fingernail tickled it. He watched curiously as her tiny toes scrunched. "This is no trickery. A tiny woman. I can even smell her musk and what they call perfume" he said sniffing her crotch and chest. Gina watched horrified as his loincloth tented. The man took a long lick of her crotch. "Her vagina tastes sweet!" he said. He began sucking her little cunt and the woman moaned in her sleep. A minute or so of doing this and she came. The man smiled as her sweet juices coated his tongue. The naked stewardess awoke.

 

She let out a shrill scream as she was eye to eye with the sun kissed giant. The man eyed her beauty. He had seen foreign girls before. Two in fact stayed at the place the foreigners called "monitoring post 1211". Their fair skin seemed impractical for the sun but it was nice to look at. Her blond hair reminded him of wheat. Unbeknownst to Gina or the others, the man had lost his wife years before in a typhoon and had not remarried. Like all men, he had needs. The woman screamed as hard as she could when she saw herself being lowered towards his loincloth. "NO PLEASE! ANYTHING BUT THAT!" she screamed. The man knew not her words but he guessed she was begging not to go in. The man sat comfortably as he flipped his loincloth over his leg. A mother in the shuttle told her kids not to look. Everyone else stared at the largest penis human eyes had ever seen.         

 

How it dwarfed her body it must've been 15 ft. long at least. The woman screamed as her body was pressed into the musty and sea salt encrusted shaft. The giant groaned in satisfaction and he began jacking her body up and down his cock. Gina watched horrified as he raped her until he came. The woman was barely moving. Coughing out his semen. The man disappeared with her and returned with her now clean. "I think I'll keep you for later. No need to give you all away" he said dropping her into a jar. The giant looked down at the man who was frozen the entire time. He figured the man was like all men with a penis and whatnot and chose not to bother with him. He eyed the shuttle though.

 

He got on his knees and held the shuttle with his hands and he peered inside. The shuttle jerked backwards and people held onto the seats but not everyone was successful. Gina herself grabbed a young man's hands to avoid falling. She was grateful for no telling what injuries it could've done to her baby. "There are more in there. A least a dozen. Some children" he said. He sat the shuttle down and began poking his fingers inside. He wondered how tiny the children were. Maybe collecting one or two would make it so his daughter would not be so upset with him. He began getting frustrated though after 10 minutes and no luck. He formed a fist. "Guys he's gonna smash the shuttle to get to us!" the young man shouted. "I'll...I'll l go outside" an older woman said. Her husband immediately rejected her idea. "He likes women. If I go out, then he'll leave the shuttle alone" she said. Gina admired her bravery. She looked to be around 50. Her clothes were expensive but had an air of practicality about her. The woman tumbled out of the hatch.

 

The giant stopped his assault in time. To make sure he focused on her the small woman stripped down and stood naked before him. Her heart pounded. The giant looked at her body. It wasn't as fit as the other one. She was heavyset. Overweight really and her breasts sagged some. "Karinka might enjoy her..."  he said. "That's right you bastard. Focus on me" she said. The giant smiled at how she pranced about. "You think of you distract me I'll forget about them" he said. It worked. The knock on the door had him get up. "Get back in!" her husband yelled. The woman turned and shook her head. The man cried knowing why. Gina placed her hand on his shoulder for comfort. She wished she could be out there. With her skills, she might be able to kill him. However, being pregnant slowed her down and caused her to instinctively shy away from dangerous things despite her training.

 

The man returned and placed the older woman on a shelf nearby. He picked the shuttle up in both hands and carried it. "Look" he said. Gina knew what he was doing. She heard the word look and out the window saw a man dressed in uniform staring at the shuttle. "Military no doubt. Stationed here among the natives. The fucker sold us out!" she yelled startling the others.   His green eye looked into the windows. "I'll be damned. Yeah we got a deal" the uniformed giant said. Gina couldn't see too well but she did see his hand holding ehat looked like money. A moment later the shuttle was placed in the back of a car. "What's happening to us now?!" a woman asked. "We got sold off to some soldier. I don't know where they're taking us" Gina said. "Maybe they can help us?" a man asked. "I wouldn't bet on it" Gina said. The frightened children whimpered as their mother buckled them into their seats. Everyone held on tight as the bumpy ride shook the ship.

 

Nobody said a word as the shuttle was carried again. The outside world disappeared behind doors and the up and down motions of the giant walking down steps gave people motion sickness. "Guys. Look at this" the giant said. Gain and the others could tell they were speaking another language but it seemed more familiar. Gina fiddled with her translator to get a new sample. "What the hell is that?" someone outside asked. "Looks like a tiny ship" the soldier replied. "Get this. There are tiny people inside" a familiar voice said. "You've been drinking again" a female voice said. "Not today. I saw inside it. There are people in it" he said. The more and more they spoke, her translator was becoming more effective.

 

"Prove it" a younger female voice said. There was a series of taps on the hull. "Come out" he said. Of course, nobody dared to come out. "Maybe they don’t understand our language?" the younger one asked. "I got something that's universal" he said. The man took out a gun and waved it all around the shuttle. He made a walking gesture with his fingers and tapped his watch. Then he finished with a boom gesture. "He's goons blow us away if we don't get out!" a man yelled. "Thanks Captain Obvious! So what do we do?" a man in his early 20's asked. "We get out of course" Gina said. Everyone unbuckled their seat belts and got out of the shuttle.  They were all awed as four giant people stared at them with equal awe. Two men, one in his 30's and another barely 18, and two women. One around 21 and the other around 26. They all had the same uniform on with an odd patch on the shoulder.

 

Gina, like the others was very much worried about the situation but in her case more so. It was no boast to say that she was the most attractive out of the group and being pregnant didn't help with her blending in. She saw what became of the stewardess. A sex toy for a native giant. They looked around and saw they were in a room with no windows. The ship sat on an expansive wooden table. "What are you?" the older giant asked. The people looked at one another. "They don't understand. You think this is a Sovereign Principality trick?" the younger giantess asked. "Don't think so. Never seen this design before and why crew it with tiny people?" the older giant replied. The younger giantess bent down and extended her finger. "No hurt" she said. a teenage boy who had been quiet the whole time stepped forward. Did he trust her? No. Gina figured it was her looks that had him come forward. The younger giantess wore glasses on her large face. She pushed them up with her finger and as she was bent down, her tight uniform advertised her massive tits.

 

The boy touched her finger. "Ethan" he said pointing to himself. "He spoke! Hi Ethan. Say something else" she said. Only Gina caught what she was saying. Her translator was doing very well. "She wants you to talk more" Gina whispered. Ethan began asking questions everyone else was dying to do. Where they were. What are they so big. What were they going to do to them. As he did the woman fiddled with a device on her wrist. "Can everyone understand me now?" the woman asked. "Yes! Yes we can!" a man yelled. The girl nodded. The others adjusted their own translators to compensate. Gina was amazed to see the giantess' translator work so quickly. A hint that their technology was superior. "What are you people?"  the older giant asked. "Human" one replied with wonder as to why ask such a basic question. "We don't know this word" the older giantess replied. "Where are you from?" the older giant asked once more. "Earth? This isn't Earth is it?" the younger man answered.

 

"I've never heard of a country called Earth" the younger giantess replied. "It's a planet not a country" the Captain said. "Aliens!" the younger giant yelled. "This is big" the older giantess said. "We should inform Central Command" the younger giant said. "No. Keep this to ourselves for now. Get to know them. What? This is our chance to get transferred out of here" the older giant said. "So we tell them now" the younger giantess said. "And have them steal the credit? No, we collect information and then make the call. I for one am tired of having to sit here watching radar screens all damn day" the older giant said. "Agreed?" he asked. They all nodded and turned their gazes back on the passengers. "We should examine them right? Check for diseases" the younger one said. "Good thinking. Alina, you are the resident medical officer so that's on you" the older giant said. "Understood. I'll get right on it" the older giantess said. The three giants sat down watching intently. "There's 14...wait 14 1/2 of you so well go in shifts. Males first then females. Let's see.  There are four females and 10 males. Guys divide up into two groups of five" she said.

 

Seeing that she didn't appear threatening and there was a real possibility of infection they all agreed. Gina however was more cautious. The giantess gave her an odd smirk look when she said the half part. The giantess scooped up the first four and carried them out. Their families or friends were worried sick but she returned them 10 minutes later. "So how did it go?" one man asked. "We stripped down and she...examined us. She didn't hurt us but she looked kinda disgusted" one replied. "Examined how?" a woman asked. "She had us lick this piece of wood and touched us all over. I... let’s just drop it" he said embarrassed. The giantess left with the next group which included the young boy of the mother. She looked like she would panic as she picked him up by the waist like an insect. Again, she returned 10 minutes later. The mother hugged the crying boy tightly.

 

"So, what's Earth like. All you humans tiny too?" the younger giant asked. Gina didn't want to give out too much information about Earth. No telling what could happen but ignoring them or smarting off wasn't good either. "More or less but what we lose in size we make up for in technology" Gina replied. "Really? That design looks antiquated. It doesn't even have shields" the young giant said. "How do you live that small? You'd think someone your size would be eaten by animals" the older one said. "We get by" Gina replied. The older giant eyed them as he drummed his fingers. Closer and closer his fingers got to the group. Gina felt his eyes darting between her and the young teen girl. The medic returned with the girls but the girls seemed more upset than the guys. One in particular was the mother. Gina went to see why and the mother turned away. Now you two" the medic said. Gina and the young daughter stepped into the hand. The girl held onto Gina scared shitless as the hand rose into the air.

 

"Alright. Strip down so you can be examined" she said. The girl looked at Gina. "Do it" she whispered. The girl stripped as well as Gina and soon both were naked. "Okay sweetie. You first" the giantess said. The giantess medic carried the girl no bigger than her pinkie behind a curtain. Gina listed carefully hoping she was alright. "Now lick this" she heard her say. Gina felt her pulse race hearing that. Her mind thinking terrible thoughts. "Okay now that's done I need you to hold still. That's it. Don't worry about that. Good. You're fine!" the giantess said carrying her back. Gina saw the girl looked flushed but otherwise okay. "She didn't hurt you, did she?" Gina asked. "No. It just tickled. I feel silly for being so scared" she replied. Gina breathed a sigh of relief. "Now for you miss" the lady said. "Gina. Call me Gina" she said. The giantess smiled as she carried her around the curtain.

 

"So, what first?" Gina asked. "Since you're with child it'll be more extensive. First, lick this" the giantess said. She held out a toothpick the size of a broom. Gina licked the tip. "Eww. What's that about?" Gina asked. "A sample stick to analyze for viruses or bacteria. That’ll take a minute or so. Now hold still" she said. Gina felt her fingers touch her sensitive breasts. "Since we have no data on your kind, you won't mind me asking some questions right?" the giantess asked. "As long as you answer some of mine" Gina said seeing a source of intel. "How long have you been pregnant?" Alina asked. "8 1/2 months" Gina replied. "That long?! Your species takes its time to gestate. Ours is around 6 1/2 to 7 months" Alina said. Gina was surprised to hear such colossal beings could gestate so quickly.

 

"Does this feel good?" Alina asked kneeling her tits. "It...it does. Can you stop? I'm going to leak" Gina said huffing. "Just curious about any similarities between our kind. What you said does answer my next question if your milk came in. If you don't mind me saying, you're very pretty Gina" she said. "Uh...thanks Alina" Gina said. "I need you to lie down for me" she said. Gina laid down and looked up at the giantess. Alina touched her belly gently chuckling. Gina was getting more uncomfortable. "Your tiny feet are swollen" she said. "Yeah...comes with the territory. How much longer will this take?" Gina asked. The woman picked up her leg and fondled it. Gina had enough and yanked it away. Alina changed expressions. She bent down and her mouth was so close to Gina she could feel the moisture from her breath sticking to her skin. "I'm going to cut to the Chase since I'm kinda on the clock here. You're the most beautiful woman I ever seen, tiny or not. I'm into girls and I'm definitely into you so I'll give you a choice. Either you let me do my thing or I can focus my attention on the girl over there. Honestly, I'm worried I'd eat her right up for being so cute alone. At her size, it would be as simple as swallowing a candy. So, what will it be?" Alina asked.

 

Gina looked horrified. "...just don't hurt my baby please" Gina croaked out. "I wouldn't dream of it" Alina said. Gina opened her legs and looked away. Alina took tiny licks of her little pussy and moaned slightly as Gina's flavor hit her tongue. Gina clenched her fists as Alina dragged her tongue across her pregnant belly. She locked her face and used her finger to turn her head to face her. She gently kissed her face but her lust had mounted uncontrollably. Gina was picked up and Alina clamped onto her breasts. "Please...please don't" Gina groaned as Alina sucked her tits. Gina pushed as hard as she could against her face but it was Alina who stopped. Gina wanted to cry in pain as her tits were sore. "Delicious. Your milk was delicious" Alina said. Without warning, Alina stuck her into her mouth head first and sucked her in. Gina panicked thinking Alina was going to devour her.

 

She kicked her tiny legs as they too were slowly sucked in until just her tiny feet poked out between her lips. Alina opened her mouth for a moment and pulled her completely in. Gina's screamed as the light outside disappeared. Her was laying on the giantess' tongue. She could smell the traces of her last meal stuck between her teeth. The faint aroma of gastric acid coming from the back. Her life flashed before her eyes. Growing up hand to mouth in February City. Graduating high school at the top of her class and getting a scholarship. Meeting her future husband on her first modeling gig. Being recruited by Omega after an assassin held her hostage and her killing said man. As much as she prided herself as the assassin who kept the world turning, all she wanted now was to be home. Suddenly light! Clean air!

 

Alina had spat her out on her hand after having enough fun. With no sympathy, Alina poured water over Gina and wiped her up. She carried her over to where the young girl was. "Congrats! Both of you are healthy!" Alina said like she was a different person. Gina looked at no one as she out her clothes back on. She winced putting her bra back on. "You okay lady?" the girl asked seeing Gina shaking. Gina didn't even acknowledge her. Gina and the girl was brought back to the others. "They’re all fine. Traces of bacteria on them but none harmful. Strange though that their microbes are extremely like ours" Alina said. "So, we won't get a space plague. Good. Now that you're back, me and Kris need to go check on the silo so we can log out daily report" the older giant said.  "Do we have to?" Kris asked. "Yes. We do. (...we can come back later. They're not going anywhere") the older one whispered with his back turned.

 

The two giants left and Alina and the younger giantess stayed. "You know. Maybe I can give some of the guests here a tour of the post. I can start with the girls" Alina said reaching down. The younger giantess stopped her grabbing her wrist. "Later and we can all go" the girl said sternly. "Are you assaulting a superior officer?" Alina asked. The passengers looked on worried something was about to happen. "I haven't filed my personnel report for this moth yet. Keep that in mind" the young giantess said in an unfamiliar dialect. Alina eyed her and pulled her hand back. "Why don't you find some food and water for our friends here" she said. Alina snarled and stormed out. The giant girl looked relieved. "Man, we really need to find a way out of here. The way those guys and that woman looked at us" the Captain said. "Like toys. I know. Without the reactor running we can't even get airborne let alone into orbit. That's assuming that hole is still there remember" the copilot said. "I might be able to help with that" the young man from earlier said.

 

Gina had been consumed with fear up till now but hearing someone might help their situation caught her attention. "What can you do?" the copilot asked. "Well my job is a mechanical engineer for Frontier Aerospace. This bird is a SST-105 right?" he asked. The pilots nodded surprised. "Thought so. If you can pop the hatch leading to the drive system I can check it out" he said. The pilots led him to the front right side of the shuttle and pointed to it. They engaged the emergency latch but it didn't pop. "Uh...if you need that open I can help" the giant girl said watching. The girl ever so gently used her fingernails to twist the latch. A magnetic lock disengaging signaled it worked. The hatch opened. "Uh thanks miss..."

 

"Larin is fine and you're welcome Mr..."

 

"Keith. Call me Keith" the young man said smiling. The two smiled at one another until Gina coughed. For some reason seeing them getting along sickened her. "Oh yeah. The reactor. Let's see..." he said. Everyone watched and waited to see if he could truly help. "Found out why the reactor scrammed. The super coolant hose popped out an leaked all the coolant out. The turbulence must've loosened the valve and the not so soft landing popped the hose out. Safety protocols kicked in to prevent a meltdown. Good thing too. This baby is powerful enough to kick off a 2-kiloton blast. We'd be space dust" he said. "Can you fix it!" Gina yelled grabbing his collar. "Calm down lady! In theory, yes. The valve isn't broken. Just need to reinsert the hose and clamp it down. Problem is where to get coolant. Reactor won't turn on without that" Keith said.

 

The pilots sighed. "So close" one said. "Sorry your ship is broke" Larin said. "Not your fault. What is this place? Some kind of lab?" Keith asked. Everyone waited for an answer. They prayed it wasn't a lab. Bad things happen to small creatures in labs. "No. Not a lab. This is the United Alliance Monitoring Post 1211" Larin said proudly until she sighed in frustration.

 

"Monitoring what?" Gina asked. "Missile launches from the Sovereign Principality. Things are so bad these days everyone is on edge. We have orders to check our missile everyday in case it's needed. That where Barial and Titus went" she said. "You telling me there's a nuclear missile here?!" the captain shouted. "Not here. About 2 miles that way. It's kept separate from this place for fear of an attack. Theory is they hit us thinking the missile is here and it gives time for the missile to fly" she said. "That must be nerve wracking watching a monitor every day and thinking about what would happen if you did see something" Keith said. "Try thinking about the people that turn the key. A small piece of metal that can usher death to millions*" she said looking sad.

 

(Authors note: I once had a friend that his job was to sit in a missile complex with one other person for 6 months at a time with ZERO contact from outside. Not even tv or radio. Their job was to turn the keys that would launch a minuteman missile. I asked him what that was like. Long story short is he said he'd never look at a key the same way again. Dude had some serious mental issues because of the experience. The cost of vigilance is higher than you'd expect...)

 

As Keith and Larin talked about the situation, Gina was deep in thought. This facility had to run on its own power source. Not petroleum so deep underground. Solar power maybe but unlikely due to issues with storms or cloudy days. No. Such an important place needed a power source that would run all the time without any possible breakdown. Seeing their technology so far, it was safe to assume they had fusion tech. Maybe a tour wasn't such a bad idea after all. Alina returned with a tray of food and a bottle of water. "Come and get it" she said placing the tray on the table. Having only a simple drink on the flight earlier, the entire crew and passengers rushed to it. Larin helped tear off chunks of bread and meat for them and poured a cap of water. Gina thought it degrading being fed like a common rodent but she was hungry for two and joined in.

 

Larin watched contently with a warm smile but Alina looked on differently. Gina had her eyes dead set on her. Alina had her focus mainly on the teen girl. When the small girl went to get another crumb of bread off the tray she slipped up in butter or grease and fell down. She motioned she was okay and pulled off her flat to examine her ankle. She cringed from a slight pain and looked at her flat. "Damn. Ruined" Gina heard her say. The girl slipped off her other shoe since it was weird to walk around with just one shoe on. Alina drummed her finger rhythmically as the girl wiped away the butter on her face. Gina felt her pulse quicken when Alina licked her lips. She hoped that whatever Larin said to her earlier would keep her at bay. A nerve wracking meal to be sure.

 

"Now that you're all fed, we can take that tour we were talking about before. At least you can see something other than this room right?" Larin said. "You take this group and I'll get this one" she said picking up 7 of them. Alina got the rest and noticed that not one female was in her group. She knew that was intentional. Gina shuddered at her touch. Her clammy palm under her butt. Larin had been nice so far but then again Alina had been too. "Be nice" Larin whispered. Both separated from one another in the hallway. Larin gave them the tour to various places. Most were boring. The restrooms with toilets the size of small swimming pools. Rec room with a tv that could double as a Jumbotron. However, there were two rooms that caught Keith's attention. The underground hangar and power room.

 

"You have a shuttle underground?!" Keith said. "We use it to fly to the mainland. This facility is secret so it's not like we get delivered stuff. It's a modified puddle jumper really" she said. Keith eyed the shuttle closely. It was huge as one would expect and could hold their shuttle with ease. "Hmm..." he said. "And this is the power room. We have a military grade type 2 fusion reactor that powers the facility. Good for 100 years so they say" she said. Keith took note of everything inside, most importantly the reactor itself looking at the cables. Gina had her eye on the control panels. "Larin? How do you keep it cool? Liquid nitrogen?" Keith asked. "Why yes! Nice of you to ask that. You really are smart Keith" she said. Keith scratched his head and blushed. The tour was over almost as quickly as it began and they returned to the room they had been in. Alina was not far behind.

 

"So did everyone enjoy the tour?" Larin asked. "It was alright" the older man said. Larin was slightly disappointed by their aloofness. "Well the guys should be back any minute and we have to do some work. We'll be back soon" Larin said. "She seems nice" the mother said. "You notice she locked the door behind them?" Gina said. "Maybe because it would be dangerous for us to wander out? They could step on us by accident" Keith said. "Or maybe your new girlfriend wants us not to escape" Gina said. "Now wait just a damn minute. Larin has been nothing but kind to us so don't go saying she's some kind of...bad person" Keith said. "You have no idea what they have planned for us?! If small people turned up in your life would you just let them leave?! They are military officers! They live and breathe following orders and if you hadn't noticed the older woman called Alina doesn't like us" Gina yelled. The teen girl crossed her arms and turned away from them.

 

"Well thanks to Larin I know how to get us home!" Keith spat. Everybody looked at him with surprise. "You better not be fucking with us kid" the Captain said. "They got super coolant we can use. We siphon some of it and load it into our systems. That will get the reactor going" Keith said. "And how do we get into space genius?" the copilot said. "Simple. We use their shuttle and the emergency thrusters on ours" he said. "You don't mean those do you?!" the captain yelled pointing to a bulge in the fuselage. "Yes those" Keith replied. "I knew it was too good to be true. Those thrusters are for emergency only. They're for bad launches. Designed to get the shuttle into low orbit before it burns on reentry. They don't have enough fuel for that kind of burn. Halfway maybe" the copilot said.

 

"You're forgetting the part where I said their shuttle too. Back in the mid-20th century, the first supersonic aircraft experiments involved the plane being dropped from a mothership. I'm saying we do the same thing. We have their shuttle climb as high as it can then open the cargo doors. Our shuttle gets sucked out and we put the petal to the metal" Keith said. The crew looked at him like he was nuts. "Better idea?" he asked. "Do I have to be the one to ask if what if they don't want to help us?" Gina said.  Keith and the others realized it was a good question. "I'd like to try sir if it means getting home and seeing my family again" a steward said. "You have no say in this. I'm Captain" the captain said. "He's right. I vote to try" the mother said. "He's right Rich" the copilot said. "Roy if it doesn't work we all die" the Captain said. "Look around us Rich. You think we can survive in a world this big? We escape and then what? Fight off spiders and rats our entire life? What about them? Don't they have a right to live without having to worry about being eaten?" Roy said pointing to the two kids. "I rather die knowing I at least tried" a man said. "Fine. We'll ask for them to go along but the pregnant model lady has a point. There's no guarantee they will help us" Rich said.  

 

"We can ask Larin or he can" the teen girl said pointing to him. "Smooth. Real smooth" Keith said pissed. Hours passed before anyone came back. It was Larin that appeared. "I brought a soft cloth and some cotton balls for sleeping stuff" she said. "Thanks! Uh...can I talk to you alone?" Keith said. "Uhh...sure" the giantess said surprised. Larin carried him to the rec room for privacy. She sat him on the table. Keith noticed she was nervous. "What...what did you want to talk about?" she asked. "I wanted to know more about you and this world" he said. "Me?! I'm nobody special" she said. "Don't know about that. You're really smart. I bet you're the one that keeps things running" he said. She nodded. "See. Tell me about yourself" he said "Well I joined the military and 18 and a year later I got this post" she said. "Do you ever look at the stars?" he asked. "Yeah actually. Whenever I can. My dream is to be transferred to off world assignments" she said. Keith was shocked.

 

"You travel to other worlds?! Fantastic!" he said. "You say it like you can't. That's how you got here isn't it?" she asked. "Nope. By accident. Some yellow hole in space brought us here" he said. "Weird but that would explain the weird yellow twinkle in the sky. Whatever brought you here is still there" she said. Keith sighed in relief. "What about you?" she said twirling her hair. "Me? Just a 19-year-old prodigy that graduated early. I was assigned to inspect the shipyards of a colony and ended up here" he said. "So you're the same age as me! Do you family or a mate?" she asked softly. "I have a mother and younger sister but mate? No, no girlfriend or married. Been kinda busy. You?" he asked. "The same" she said. "Really? Thought a pretty girl like you would have someone" he said. Larin looked at him. "I’m pretty?" she asked.

 

"Yes, you are. Take off those glasses" he said. She took them off and looked at him. "Your eyes are very pretty. Nobody on my world has that shade of eyes. Like burnt honey" he said. Larin had her hand close to him. It was shaking. Keith touched her finger. "You really need to have more confidence in yourself" he said. Larin closed her eyes and silently wept. "No one has ever been this kind to me before" she said. Keith felt really guilty. He knew he was playing to this giant girls emotions for ulterior motives. However, he did feel something for her. He felt a kindred spirit in her. Smart and yet alone. Feeling the need to prove their worth to others. "Bend you head down to me" he said. Larin did curious as to what he was going to say next.

 

"You...you kissed me" she said startled. "Yeah I did. You didn't want me to?" he asked. She scooped him up and began kissing his face. "I take that as a yes?" he asked. She started giggling. Larin began stroking his face with her finger until he stopped her. "I'm sorry. This...this isn't right" he said. She got a pained look on her face. "No that isn't it. We...we need your help to go home" he said. Keith wilted as the giantess' expression changed. She was pissed! "So you just wanted to use me?!" she yelled. Her fingers tightened around him. "Larin...I can't breathe. You're crushing me!" he yelled. She immediately loosened her grip. "We just want to go to our families. You can understand that right?" he asked. She didn’t look at him but the number of tears rolling down her cheeks said enough. "Larin please" he said. "Lt. Parick. Don't call me Larin anymore" she said. That cut him to the core.

 

She got up to take him back. "Larin...Parick please wait. Let's play a game. A game I used to do with my sister. It's simple" he said. "Think I'm in the mood for games?" she asked. "Truth and Consequences. You can ask 5 questions and if it turns out to be a lie then you get to flick the person in the head. Of course, your size I'd be killed" he said. "That's stupid. How can you tell if that person is lying?" she asked. "If you know that person then you can tell. The way they fidget or stutter. Things like that. Care to try?" he asked. Larin sat down but still held him. "I don't even know why I would play" she whispered. "You go first" he said.