- Text Size +
Chad stood at his doorstep. He had spent almost all night catching flights back to his and his wife's home in Sicily. He was surprised that Raam canceled his scheduled appearances but didn't question it. He missed Nara considerably. As far as she knew, he wouldn't be back for a least a week. He smiled as he opened the door thinking about how happy she would be.

It was quiet inside. Chad figured she was still asleep. It was barely past 8 and she was pregnant so it wasn't odd for her to still be in bed. He crept into their room and sure enough she was still asleep on their giant bed. A thin sheet was partially draped over her. One of her feet hung slightly to the side of the bed. Her massive painted toes shined slightly in the light. He was getting an erection just front that. He stripped out of his uniform and climbed the small staircase built for him and stepped onto their bed. Nara was sleeping on her back a thin lavender nightie coved most of her body but it was extremely clear she carried his child. "God I missed you" he said gazing at her giant body. Chad took ahold of the fabric of her nightie and climbed his way onto her belly.

Below his bare feet was his unborn daughter. In a few weeks she would enter the world. A prospect both were eager to see. Chad walked up her body. He steadied himself as her chest rose and sank as she breathed. Her tits stood higher than he was. More so since she conceived. There was a sweet smell around them. A damp spot on the top told him what she said the other day was true. Chad knew it was kinky but he wanted to see for himself. He climbed underneath her nightie and slowly crawled up top of her left breast. The sweet smell was much stronger now. There was enough light for him to see her bright red nipple. It was swollen and bigger than his entire head. The smell so strong as he was inches from it felt like it stuck to him. His cock painfully erect now. He squeezed it gently and his giantess wife shuddered slightly in her sleep.

He did it again and saw a drop of whitish liquid seep out. Chad drank it. "Holy shit" he muttered as he hadn't tasted anything so sweet and delicate in his life. He threw caution to the wind as he squeezed for more. Nara was groaning in her sleep now as her tiny husband nursed from her breasts. She awoke suddenly as her own groaning woke her up. She felt something on her breast and quickly tore he nightie aside. "Good morning!" Chad said caught red handed. Nara was gasping in surprise. First by the strange sensation and then the shock of seeing her husband home. "Shit! You scared me!" she yelled. "So you're not happy I'm home?" Chad asked. Nara picked him up and began massaging the underside of his balls with her large index finger. "Now I didn't say that" she said. "Good...for a second there..AHHH...for a second there I thought you weren't. God I missed this" he said. Nara licked his crotch a few times and sucked his tiny member between her lips. A few playful sucks caused Chad to grown. Nara released him.

Nara had a crazed look in her eyes. She licked her lips as drool leaked out the side. "Baby calm down" he said. Nara shoved him into her mouth and closed it. She reclined against the headboard of their bed and fingered herself as she sucked in her tiny husband. His ears popped over and over as the air pressure changed. She was careful though not to let him get to close to her throat or teeth. Chad relaxed. He knew she wouldn't eat him. In fact, this turned him on. He was close to cumming just earlier and began to jack off as he laid back against her tongue. She flipped him over with her tongue and Chad grinded his body along it. Took no time at all to cum. Chad hadn't had sex for almost two weeks so it was a larger amount than usual. His entire body felt her hum in satisfaction as he load coated some of her taste buds. She extracted him form her mouth and wiped her salvia out of his face.

"Sorry. This pregnancy thing is intense. Smells and tastes are like 10 times more potent. When I tasted you I needed more. God damn you taste delicious and your cum...fuck I want more" she panted. "Slow down baby. I'm not going anywhere" he said. She cuddled him to her. "Thought you wouldn't be back for another few days" she said placing him on the bed. "Raam gave me time off. I think he's busy with something I found" Chad said. "What was it?" Nara asked. "I stumbled onto a wrecked Omega base. Everyone was dead and their systems were damaged but I found some files. What I read was incredible Nara. Incredible" he said. "Well don't keep me in suspense!" she said. "For one...and keep this to yourself. I'm serious. Tell nobody about this. It was a human that caused your nuclear war" he said. Nara stared in shock.

"It's true. A civilian shuttle ended up on your homeworld and a Omega agent started a nuclear war to make sure you couldn't come here" he said. Nara shook her head in disbelief. "There was all kinds of things in there. It described the early days of Omega. The army days of the war. People involved. It gave me some insight about them" he said. "What kind of insight could you get from those xenophobic murdering bastards?" she asked. "For one not all of them are xenophobic murdering bastards. One fell in love with his target during the war. Died protecting her. Another made sure some Ingress that fought for them in the war would be safe...well tried to" he said. "Wait...hold on. Ingress fought for Omega?!" Nara asked. "They did. They're were essentially slaves but they did. It's a long story but this Artemis person really cared for them. They were friends. It makes sense in a way. Some Omega agents can't be all bad just like all Ingress aren't all bad" he said.

"Sorry but that sounds like horseshit" Nara said. "Which part?" Chad asked. "Chad I've heard the stories of what Omega did during the war personally. Let me tell you a story. When I was growing up in Ingressa we had this neighbor. She always kept to herself and rarely ventured outside. When she did though she was deathly afraid of humans. Paralyzed by the sight of them. People made fun of her. Mocked her for fearing tiny and weak creatures. One day I was playing with friends outside and she was busy planting flowers. A group of humans passed by and the males whistled at her as she was bent over busy planting. She immediately tensed up in fright. She screamed for them to stay away. The humans left but she was curled in a ball whimpering. My friends began calling her names and I joined in. My mother came outside wondering what the noise was and saw us ridiculing her. She slapped me in the face and told my friends to go home."

I ran to my room and cried. Mom had never slapped me before and being only 8 took it very hard. She came to my room shortly after and explained to me about our neighbor. She told me during the war the woman was captured by a group called Omega and used...well the human word would be comfort woman. Judging by her age and the time frame, she wouldn't have been older than 15. Took a few years to really understand what that all meant. Omega used her as a giant sex slave. She carried that trauma to the day she died. Yes Chad. She died. Killed herself when she couldn't take the insults anymore" Nara said sternly. "I'm not saying that a whole lot of them are fucking evil. What I'm saying is there are or were some that actually cared about Ingress. This one guy fought to save refugees. Forgoed medical treatment to protect them. Died for them. And this Artemis person said herself she was different from the rest. After reading those files I can see it isn't black and white" Chad said.

Nara tapped her feet against the bedsheet. "Maybe...just maybe" Nara said. Chad rubbed his hand along her big toe before sitting down on her toenail. His tiny bare ass felt the smoothness of it. "You have any thought about names for the baby?" Chad asked. Nara smiled and began flexing her toe up and down giving him a playful ride. "Your mother really wants us to give the baby a Chinese name" Nara said. "And your mother wants to give her an Ingress one. She made that very clear" Chad said holding onto her toe. "What about Fei? That's Chinese and isn't there a word like it in Ingress?" Chad asked. "Yeah. Spelled F...E...Y. It means heartbeat" she said. "Perfect. We just won't tell them how to spell it" Chad said chuckling.

"So are you going to just sit here rubbing your ass on my toenail or are you going to fuck me till I'm satisfied?" Nara said. "Depends. You won't try to eat me will you?" he asked. "Dunno. You've put on some muscle lately. Probably packed with vitamins and protein. Perfect to nourish me and your unborn daughter. That and you're already delicious to me" she said licking her lips. "You're...you're kidding right?" Chad said scooting off her toe. "You'll find out won't you?" she said pouncing over top of him.
"Be gentle" he said getting hard once more...

Meanwhile...

Raam sat at his terminal sipping his morning coffee. He stared at his picture of a woman from his past. His large face took up most of it but one could see her standing beside his smiling mouth. "I'm doing this for you" he muttered. His terminal flashed indicating an incoming transmission. "Computer. Use decrypt cipher Omega 451 Ares 12" he said. The terminal beeped and connected. "This is Ares" Raam said. "We've reviewed the report you sent us and determined there is no danger to the project. We can still proceed as planned" the voice said. "So Project Cronus hasn't been compromised?" Raam asked. "No, fortunately that file was too corrupted to be read" the voice replied. "I see. And the matter of my earlier request?" Raam asked. "The finishing touches will be complete next week. We will send the coordinates where you can pick her up later" the voice said. "Understood. End transmission" Raam said.

Raam touched the picture. His giant finger tracing around the human woman in it. "We can be together again Tiffany. Just have to wait a little longer. A little longer..."