- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WARNING: If you do not like Watersports, Scat, or any type of toilet related fetishes then this story is not for you! This is going to be the only 100% watersports/scat story that I ever make so don't worry about my future stories being anything like this. -Sully

 

My sister, Rachel had invited my girlfriend over to our house for a sleepover for one night. Like some brothers, I tried to talk her out of having a sleepover with my girlfriend but Rachel kept to her plans. Mom and Dad weren't home for a week leaving Rachel and I alone. It was like being babysat with her around... She was 23 and I was 19 and all she wanted was to butt into my life all the time. The doorbell rang throughout the house as Rachel and I argued about the sleepover. She looked at me with a smirk and a "I always get my way" walk as she pranced past me to get the door. Brooklyn was greeted with a friendly hello and a hug as Rachel invited her in. Brooklyn saw me and began to walk over to give me a kiss and a hug before going to Rachel's room. While they were setting things up in her room I walked over and sat on the couch and began to watch whatever was on TV.

After some time had passed, my sister had came out with a slight giggle handing me a glass of Cola. I glared at her trying to figure out what she was up to. I took the glass and all she did was go back to her room and left saying "have a good rest of the night, little brother." with a slight perky attitude. Staring at the drink I hesitated before shrugging and taking a sip. It tasted kind of weird but I shrugged it off and resumed to watch TV and enjoy the rest of my night. Somehow I had passed out but I wasn't on the couch anymore. I woke up with a headache while laying on a soft surface in the dark next to a wall that seemed to go up for miles! I got up and examined my surroundings when I noticed a light emitting from the distance. Still trying to figure out where I was, I began to walk towards the emitting light. As I got closer I noticed the layout of the area and soon realized I was still in the house but not at my normal size!

When I got close enough I found out that the light was emitting from the bathroom. I slipped myself under the door and was blinded by the bright light and waited for my vision to adjust. I picked myself off the ground and started to walk towards the middle of the room trying to figure out where I should go when I noticed a wire next to the toilet and sink that I could climb up to get a better view, so I began to walk towards it.

What usually took a few seconds to reach took what seemed like ages to walk to at my current size when all of a sudden I heard a door slam shut. Scared, I began to run. Footsteps started to rumble as someone approached the bathroom, I ran faster and faster trying to get to my destination.  I ran towards the toilet bowl as the thumping began to get closer when all of a sudden the bathroom door opened bringing into view my girlfriend, Brooklyn.

I froze when she began to walk closer, I soon realized that I needed to get her attention somehow so I tried to get her attention by throwing my arms about, she noticed something moving out of the corner of her eye and saw something on the ground. "Damn bugs..." She whispered under her breath. Thinking it was a bug she picked me up and tossed me into the toilet. I hit the icy cold water with a thud as I tried to situate myself. I was swimming in the toilet below when I began to look up as Brooklyn's face turned away and presented my view with her ass. As she dropped her jeans and panties she lowered herself down seating herself above me blocking out the light. She thought nothing of it as I swam below awaiting her to begin her business.

After a few seconds passed she started to relieve herself on me. The roaring sound nearly busted my ears as she began to piss. I began to scream up at her "Brooklyn! Brooke, please! Stop please, I’m not a bug!" I yelled before her stream hit me forcing me to swallow a ton of piss! She could not hear me from the loud splashing of her stream, however she did begin to speak. "Is the water hot enough now little guy?" she said before releasing her stream harder down on me.

her piss drove me under time after time as I resurfaced and tried to swim away blindly in any direction. She giggled as she spread her legs to look inside to see what was happening and continued to pee for the next three minutes. For those three minutes I swam, I dodged, and I dove under to avoid her piss but it was nearly impossible to get away. I continued to yell her name and scream at her telling her I wasn't a bug but it was nearly hopeless. Still screaming up at her she began to speak again. "Ahhh, that felt nice. What did you think?" she said as her stream slowed down to a stop, but she wasn't done just yet. She let out a few loud roaring farts before her ass began to pucker. I gagged as the smell intoxicated me nearly making me faint.

"Oops, luckily for you it was only gas!” After she stopped she began to wipe herself clean tossing in the toilet paper waving goodbye but before she could flush my sister knocked on the door begging Brooke to let her use the toilet. "I haven't flushed yet!" Brooklyn told her "I don't care! I just have to go bad!!!" my sister yelled from the other side of the door. Brooklyn looked back down at me and said "looks like it really is your lucky day, bug." she said with a giggle. "All yours" she said before leaving me with my sister.

Still looking up my sister finally came into view and was quick to strip her Pajamas and thong off lowering herself above me. The light was still emitting from above since her legs weren't shut together so at least I could see where I was swimming. She let out a slight moan of relief as she released a waterfall of piss directly on top of me steaming the whole toilet nearly making me gag from the scent. I was standing directly on the toilet paper when she had started to relieve herself. I screamed louder then I have ever to try and get my sister's attention but my screams were flushed completely out by her roaring stream.

I was being drenched in her piss and forced to drink gallons of it trying to gasp for air. "Oh god this feels great..." she cooed letting out a sigh of pleasure. The water got even hotter from her piss when all of a sudden her stream stopped and quickly started again. I was thinking she was about done but damn was I wrong. Her piss still rained down above when I noticed a couple of giant splashes. She was taking a shit! I yelled again and again trying to get her attention so she'd stop but log after log she continued to fill the toilet. She began to force out the last few logs before she began to wipe herself off. She wiped her pussy first and then anus tossing in several pieces of toilet paper and rubbed her clit a little pleasuring herself before standing up and pulling up both her thong and pajamas before looking down at the mess she had made down below.

She saw something move and thought something had somehow gotten into the toilet and was still alive moving around in the mixture of piss and shit. She let out a giggle, waving at me with a grin on her face. “Awe, poor thing. Didn’t know you were in there! Did you enjoy my nice steamy shower?” she asked reaching for the toilet handle. I screamed up at her watching as her hand tilted the handle slightly. “I would fish you out little brother but…” she hesitated to speak for a second, “...I just don’t want to get my hands all dirty just for a little bug. Can’t blame a girl can you?” she said as she teased me slightly pushing the handle down more and more. “I have a little something for you though.” she said making a weird face before lowering her head down closer to the toilet bowl. I was confused, if she knew it was me then why wouldn’t she help me!? I began to yell up at her before she spat on top of me covering me in her saliva. "Well, it's been fun but sadly it’s time to clean up the mess! Have a fun trip, little shit bug!" she said as she pulled the handle all the way down. My tiny screams went un-noticed from the sound of the toilet flushing and all I could see is my sister's grin as I was taken away by the current and was never seen of again.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the story! Would very much apprieciate feedback or opinions so don't be shy ^w^ (Updated the ending to make a lil more sense! thanks stargate1990 for reminding me about that :D)