- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a little description of the main family. I'll add in more characters and information as the story progresses and hopefully it'll become more sophisticated. I'd appreciate some feedback from seasoned authors for some advice. I have no idea how to use some of the more sophisticated stuff like html tags (wtf is that). 

 

Descriptions

 

Christopher “Chris” Hallow (Me)

Age: 19

Height: 68 inches

Weight: 175 (all muscle, for the ladies reading this hehe)

Likes: Videogames, curvy girls, learning more about magic users and curvy girls

Dislikes:  People who look down on others, avocados, and flat chested women.

Current Occupation: Student at Emory University

Physical Description: I'll try to be as subjective as possible here. I'm athletic but not overly athletic, meaning I'll play football or basketball or whatever as a social thing but I won't go out of my way to do it. I have a six pack but it isn't like a Captain America one. More like a "Ok he hasn't let himself go yet" six pack. My ethnicity is white but I'm a little "tannish". My hair is pretty much jet black and my eyes light brown, almost hazel I'd say. My face lacks the necessary facial hair to look my age *sigh* so although I'm 19, I look like a 16 year old. Maybe that's why I'm still single...Anyway, my jack-of-all-trades like athleticism gives me a ton of stamina, something needed with my abilities.  

 

Jericho “Jeri” Hallow (Demon sister)

Age: 22

Height: 65 inches

Weight: She has yet to let me know, pfft. I’m guessing ~140?

Likes: Messing with me, sometimes videogames, books, and school.

Dislikes: Me guessing her weight (haha), people who waste potential (she nags me more than my mom!) and perverts.

Current Occupation: Student at Emory University (Yes, I followed her, no I didn’t want to. I’ll explain later.)

Physical Description: Although she's a bookworm, she loves playing tennis with her best friend Cecily, a big breasted beauty. When she was in highschool, she was captain of the cheerleading squad. As a result, she might be even more athletic than I am. Pfft, hah! Who am I kidding?

Michael Hallow (Dad)

Age: 46

Height: 72 inches (why am I not that tall ffffuuu)

Weight: He looks about 210-220. Real muscular guy.

Likes: Reading, writing (I see where Jeri gets her bookworm gene from) and kissing Mandy.

Dislikes: Anything anti-science. We are all kind of atheist but he just takes it to a whole nother level. I’m a little spiritual. I mean, only a god could have created such a bounty of beautiful booty on this planet.

Current Occupation: Physician at, you guessed it, Emory hospital. Seeing a pattern here?

 

Mandy Hallow (Mom)

Age: 38 (No matter how hard she tried to hide it, I did the math)

Height: 62 inches

Weight: ~145. She looks almost the same in weight as Jeri.

Likes: To adventure (now I see where my genes come from, I just love exploring Skyrim), cracking jokes (sometimes perverted ones, to the disgust of Jeri), and kissing Michael. Yea, they’re gross.

Dislikes: When me and Jeri argue. She’s one of those “family picnic” types. When she had learned Jeri was moving to Georgia for Emory, we packed up all of our things and followed her, much to my dismay. Dad disliked it at first but he could deal. He was a much sought after neurosurgeon. Emory didn’t think twice when it came to accepting him.

Current Occupation: Adventuring, I guess? She says she doesn’t have a job and is just living life. I guess Dad doesn’t have an issue with it because we never see them talk about it. Eventually, me and Jeri just Brushed it off as nothing. How wrong we were.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Maybe this chapter can give you a little taste of my writing style. On to the introduction. Not much action in the next couple of chapters. Just a little, oh idk, introducing.