- Text Size +
I loved every minute of it felt like I was in a place that was just for me. I opened the door to my dorm; I opened to see a giant sized room with a human on a coffee table. I looked at her and smiled “Cool, this room comes with a snack; you for me or my roommate” I said licking my lips. She just looked at me and laughed “Dummy, I am your roommate; your human roommate.” I just stood there not knowing what to say next. As I stood there a giantess walk by and looked in “Diana, is this big girl giving your trouble?” I just stared at this human called Diana. “No Jean, she just got here ill inform her about what is what.” Jean walked along and I closed the door. I turned to Diana I walked towards her and sat near her. “Sorry about that, I’m not usually that much of a Etunaz I just…” before I could finish she cut in “You thought since you saw giants eating people you thought you had the right to eat anyone you saw.” I just sat there speechless. “Well, am I right so far?” The only thing I could think have said was “Well, I am bigger than you” Diana laughed as she heard me say that “Dear, you are bigger than me; not a goddess.” She then added “All those people you see getting eating out there our prisoners of state jails or willing people who want to be eating.” I just nodded as she talked. Just the door opened and out came the head of a giant “Hi Dianna, is this a bad time?” Dianna turned to the door “No matt, I was just talking to my new roommate is it about math dear?” Matt shook his head yes; Dianna smiled. “Go to the library dear, I’ll be there soon. I just need to finish talking to my roommate; ok?’ as Dianna said with a smile; as Matt closed the door. Dianna looked at me “what is your name, my wana be killer?’ As she said those words her voice was very sweet and gentle I felt ashamed about what I did “my name is Cerdwin; Dianna is yours right” Dianna shook her head yes; she jumped then jumped of the table and towards the door “I am the student advisor, president, and tutor for all the students here.”