- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What to expect: 

giantess + mega giantess

tons of destruction

shrunken man

 

Chapter 1: Cait

“Red team one, are you in position? I asked, sitting silently in the shadows.”

“Affirmative ma’am, we are in position, waiting for your mark. We have two targets at the gate. How should we proceed?” Red team one asked. The microphone chatter fell silent, awaiting my decision.

I didn’t say anything for a while. You’d think taking out two grunts wouldn’t even be an issue, but with this compound, it was a tall task to accomplish. I stood over a small cliff, getting a good look at the entire compound. The nighttime sky completely masked us in the darkness. The rain washed away our wet footsteps. The compound was gigantic; it must have been the size of a small town. The walls towered to over 500 feet. Giantess protection. They did their homework, sending out spies to see how strong our forces are. The closest someone has ever gotten was only 300 feet, which was me. Even with that much height I was barely even able to hold that size. I’m still new to this “growth” power, I have so much to learn.

Our mission was simple; infiltrate the compound and extract our kidnapped soldiers. HQ declared them expendable, but I never leave a man behind. I’m glad Hope gave me the go-ahead for this mission, or else I would have completely lost hope in our kingdom. I activated the mic. Static flickered through the receiver but it soon stopped.

“Try to get one to your position, I’ll worry about the other one.” I said. The channel ran silent for a moment.

“Roger that, ma'am,” One person said. “Distraction going into effect in: 5… 4… 3… 2… executing now.”

That was my que. I quickly hopped over the small cliff I was propped up upon. The cliff was full of wet grass. My body slid effortlessly down the path, the rain masking my noise. I yanked my body forward and ran into a full sprint, bobbing and weaving out the way of the forest. I stopped dead in my tracks close to the 2 guards, hiding behind a tree. A dirt road and spotlights that could literally blind you, divided me and red team. One of the members made a noise, which alerted the two guards. They both began to walk to the distraction. Crap. there’s only one guy on red team one, and he’s a rookie. I closed my eyes and thought about growing. A quick rush flew through my head and I knew that I successfully grew; 50 feet to be exact. The trees around me were over 100ft alone, so I was still masked in the darkness. I rose my foot, ready to step on them both, but I immediately stopped when I heard the sound of an engine.

I craned my neck to the left. Two headlights slowly began to grow in the distance. Soon enough a humvee appeared from behind the headlights. The two guards walking to red team one stopped and began to approach the vehicle. The humvee stopped directly in front of them and the driver beckoned them to the door.

“Everything all right? Why aren’t you at your post?” One of the guards asked.

“We heard a noise in the forest, we’re going to check it out. Haven’t had any animals in this area for months, so I found it suspicious.”

“I see. Well go on ahead, we’ll meet up with you in just a moment.”

“Roger.” the guard gave a salute and began walking to the direction of red team one.

“Ma’am, I have two targets coming to my position. I need assistance ASAP.” He stammered over the mic. I could hear the fear in his voice; this is his first mission, and it’s about to go south already because of me. I had to think fast.

“Just keep moving back red team one, I’ll get to you as fast as I can. There’s a convoy that’s going to converge on your position very soon,  I need to deal with that as first.” I responded. Static invaded the mic for a while.

“Roger that, ma’am. I’ll try my best to avoid contact.” He responded.

I waited a moment.the humvee stopped where it originally was and soldiers poured out; four in total. My heart began to race. Oh man, how am I going to deal with these guys? The driver got out first and began to move at a decently fast pace. The passenger got out the car and began to check his guns. The last two soldiers got out the back and went to the trunk. Oh thank goodness. Two easy kills. I waited a moment for them to begin rummaging through the trunk. I walked through the forest as quietly as I could, making sure I didn’t take a heavy step to alert them. I wish I could have just shrunk back down to normal height and re-grow, but I’m so new to my powers that I don’t even know how to trigger the shrink. I just wait until im overexerted to shrink down. The two soldiers turned around and both began to rummage through a crate. The passenger soldier began to walk towards the driver, whom was almost out of my sight already. I bent down and picked up the two hapless soldiers, before they could scream, I crushed them in the palms of my hand. I threw away their mangled remains off in the distance, wiping my blood soaked hand on my pants.

The passenger soldier was just about to say something, but before he could I snatched him away and gave him the same fate as his friends. I messed up though and took too long because he got out a yelp before I grabbed him. The driver stopped in his tracks and did a quick 180 turn, aiming his gun in the direction of his stolen comrade.

“Gus? Where did you go?” He yelled out. He looked around quickly, confused.

I messed up, yet again and stood too close to the mud road flooded with spotlights; my foot was hanging out in the light.

“What the hell? OH SHIT COMMAND, COMMAND I HAVE A GIA-” But before he could finish I brought my foot down upon him, flattening him under my combat boot. It was a swift and efficient strike, but not a quiet one. The ground shook at the stomp of my gigantic foot. The mud street collapsed and imploded under my foot, leaving a permanent mark in the pathway. I’m officially out of time, those two soldiers heard that noise and command definitely got a bit of that guys debrief before I stepped on him. Two gunshots went off in the distance.

“Targets down, ma’am.” Red team one said.

“Good job red team. Seems like we’re going in loud. Think you can keep up?” I asked.

“Always. Anything for you ma’am.” He said over the mic.

That guy is incredibly dedicated to this job. Ever since I rescued him from an inevitable execution, he has joined our kingdom and has been a loyal servant to Hope and my military. Alarms began wailing. I’d say we have about 5 minutes after we get into the compound until they realize we’re too much for them and they execute our men.

I walked over the mud street to red team one and picked him up in my hand. He stood there patiently, not even saying a word. I thought about growing. This time really, REALLY big. A humongous rush flew through my hand. An instant migraine invaded my head. My vision was incredibly blurry and my entire body ached. I looked over into the horizon. Everything seemed so small. I smiled furiously. Finally. All my training paid off. I stood towering over the compound at 1000 feet, double the size of their pathetic wall. I rose my foot high above the compound and brought it down upon the wall, completely eviscerating a large portion of it. The noise was normal for my size, but I could imagine the level of destruction I just caused. I peered down for a moment to bask in my destruction. Smoke clouds everywhere, guards running around aimlessly, dozens fleeing from my titan-like foot. I took another step in, this time stepping on their parking lot. Dozens of vehicles: tanks, humvees, helicopters, flattened under my foot. Billions of dollars gone, with one swift motion. The migraine began to take over, my mind completely blanking out. I mustered the strength to open my palm and look to find red team one still alive and well. He was the size of an ant compared to the size of my hand. I tried my best to set him down behind a small building. He quickly jumped off and yelled something into the mic, but I was too dazed to hear it. My vision completely blacked out for a moment. I have no idea how long it was but my vision was brought back thanks to red team one.

I “woke” back up, greeted with a giant syringe in my arm. It was a vial of adrenaline.

“Ma’am!? Are you okay?” He yelled, his hands clasping my shoulders. I managed to shake my head.

“We don’t have a lot of time Ma’am! They probably already executed our men! We need to quickly check then extract!” He yelled.

My thought process came back to me. I recollected my thoughts and understood the situation. With ease, I grew to 300 feet again and began my rampage.

I always had one motto when at work; no survivors. I enjoyed my time rampaging the compound, killing dozens upon dozens of pathetic soldiers. I stepped on them, sat on them, crushed them in the palms of my hands, dropped them from high heights, hell, I even threw infrastructure from the compound itself at them. There was nothing more than the thrill of the hunt. I lived for it. There was nothing I enjoyed more than growing hundreds of feet and laying carnage and destruction on my enemies. It’s exactly why I went through with the giantess program and tried so damn hard to pass it. It was pure ecstasy to be so big and have fun with these tinies. I must have crushed over a hundred soldiers before I finally arrived to my destination. Red team one straggled behind, exhausted from having to keep up with my enormous strides. I easily ripped the roof off the building and scanned it for my comrades. I quickly noticed a large group of people, men and woman. That’s them. I stepped into the rather large building and crouched down. I made it just in time before they began the firing squad. I cleaned up the remaining soldiers in the room, before being left with my men and scientists. They watched me in terror as my stature loomed over them, casting a menacing shadow over the entire building. There were 5 scientists. I stepped on one and flattened the other with my fist, which left me with 3 of them. They were young people; 1 guy and 2 girls. No older than 22. I held them all in my hand, tightening the grip around them. They screamed and cried, begging me to spare them. Ugh, how disgusting. I hated keeping prisoners, but Hope insisted that if I found anyone deemed worthy for her, I’d bring them back and have them serve as playthings for her.

“Do you wish to live?” I asked. The two girls nodded quickly. The boy however, tried to spit at my face.

“Fuck you! I’d rather die than be a slave to your pathetic nation. You’ll all rot in hell once our queen is done with you!” He screamed. I laughed a bit. I wanted to kill him badly, but I knew I had to keep him alive until Hope gave me the yes or no on whether she’d keep him. She wasn’t much for male prisoners, she mostly just ate them or let me dispose of them whenever I brought them back.

“Don’t worry, you’ll meet your end soon.” I said. He tried his hardest to escape my grasps, but I just laughed at the pathetic attempt and dropped them into my vest pocket. Soon enough, a helicopter arrived and retrieved all of us. Hours later, we arrived at our kingdom; Phobos. Our men thanked me for the successful rescue and dashed off to their barracks. Red team one saluted me and waited for my dismissal. I gave him the nod and as I turned my back I could hear him let out a big breath, exhausted from his first mission. I brought the prisoners along with me to Hope, whom lived in her castle. The castle was big, and when I say big, I mean BIG. it was 2000 feet tall, big enough to accommodate for Hope whenever she wanted to grow and have fun. The castle itself was as big as a city, and it resided in the middle of our kingdom. Soon enough we were standing amongst Hope, sitting on her throne. She noticed the prisoners and hopped to her feet, letting out a small boom. She ran over and once she closed the distance she was standing over 50 feet tall. She shrunk down with ease to her regular height, which was a cute 5”2.

“Yaay! Thanks Cait! I was getting bored of my current playthings. She eyed up the the two girls from their head to their toes, continually licking her lips and biting them.

“Oh my god I’m going to have so much fun with you two….” She said with a devious voice. I pushed them ahead and Hope grew to 50 feet again. She grabbed the two girls and stomped off to her personal chambers, the girls screaming in her grasp.

“Wait, your grace! What about the boy?” I Yelled.

“Oh, just get rid of him, he’s not cute enough for me.” She responded, her voice booming throughout the entire hall.

I grew to 50 feet and raised my foot high above his head, ready to execute him. He watched me in terror, fearful of his death.

“Last chance to serve our kingdom, kid.” I said to him. His fear turned to rage.

“Like I said, fuck you and fuck your weak kingdom. You really think I care to live right now? Even if you forced me to work for you, I’d probably have nothing to work with since you idiots are so focused on giantesses, you don’t even have the money to spend it on a real R&D department.” He yelled, scoffing.

I took a good look at him before I was ready to execute him. Hmm. He looks kind of cute, I don’t know what Hope is talking about. I shrunk down to get a better look at him.

“You know what? I have a better service for you.” I said.

“What? Just kill me no-” but before he could finish, I shot him with my shrink gun and watched as he shrunk down to a few inches. I snatched him up and ran home. I opened the door to my home threw him into a box. I unwinded a bit. I took a shower and got into my Pj’s. I opened the box and picked him up. I walked to my bed and jumped onto it. I laid on my back and propped myself up against my bedframe. I opened my legs and dropped the shrunken boy in between them. I pulled my jogging pants down and my panties immediately after. I stroke my pussy a few times; it was already wet from my devious thought from before. He watched me with fear as I bit my lips and pushed him closer to my womanhood.

“What the hell are you doing?” He yelled, resisting with all his might.

“Here’s your new purpose. Pleasure me.” I said, sternly. He watched my giant vagina, completely frozen. The look in his eyes screamed virgin. I chuckled and decided to tease him a bit.

“You ever see a pussy before, boy? And I don’t mean on the internet.” I said, holding back my laugh trying to sound serious.

“What? No shit I have! You’re not the first girl I’ve been with. All of them a hundreds times better looking than you!”

He yelled, crossing his arms. I took offense to that. I thought I was pretty good looking. Red hair, double D, perfectly rounded breasts, a bubble butt and the fittest 23 year old body you could find. I was goddamn sexy. I got up from the bed and grabbed my 10-inch dildo. I grabbed the boy and tugged his shirt off his body. I slammed him against my dildo and wrapped his shirt around him, tying him to the dildo. He tried desperately to escape, but soon gave up. I towered over him, playing with my pussy, just thinking about the amount of fun I was about to have with him. He was half the size of the dildo, so I’d assume the shrink gun brought him down to about 5 inches. I grabbed the upper half of the dildo, holding it still as I brought my body down upon it. Soon enough it penetrated my vagina and I slowly began to insert it inside me. I went slow to give dramatic effect and to tease the boy. He screamed, begging me to do anything but this. His helplessness only made me hornier. Before I began, I asked him a question:

“How old are you boy?” I asked.

“25.” he responded.

“Bullshit.”

“Fuck you! I’m not lying!”

I slowly began to insert more of the dildo inside me. He screamed louder.

“How. Old. Are. You?” slowly going down at each word.

“19! I’m 19! Okay? Jesus!”

“Yup.” I laughed. “You’re definitely a virgin” I laughed. Soon enough I inserted the entire dildo inside me. I could feel his body squirming inside me. I wanted to just stay in that position, but I knew he’d suffocate and die. I stood back up to hear him coughing. I went back down, and back up again a few times. God. I just got hornier and hornier each motion. I finally decided: I’m going to keep this kid and use him as my own slave; Just like Hope does to. I spent the rest of the night with my customized dildo, thinking about all the different things I’m going to do to this kid.