[Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

See my Timescrybe2 account, as I am going to ask the admins to terminate this one as soon as I've finished moving the stories to the new account. This old timescribe account has been malfunctioning since Jan 2019, causing hassles for both me and the readers. I plan to get rid of it ASAP.


Rated: G
Categories: Giantess, Adventure Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13371 Read: 39094
Published: December 08 2016 Updated: December 19 2016
Story Notes:

Not part of the Future Quest 2016 comic book continuity; just my own story with the same Hanna-Barbera characters. I hope the solution to the mystery doesn’t disappoint any readers, but I couldn’t think of another way to sufficiently challenge a collection of Hanna-Barbera’s most powerful and resourceful characters of the 1960s.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

SPOILER WARNINGS: I will itemize the spoiler warnings specific sources at the beginning of affected chapters, but as a general warning, this story has recaps of varioius episodes of the following Hanna-Barbera 1960s shows "Space Ghost and Dino Boy" , "Moby Dick and Mighty Mightor" , "Young Samson", "Shazzan" and "Jonny Quest". (And these recaps are only a minor part of the content, which is mainly ongoing action/adventure crossover between the characters from all these shows).

1. THE LEGACIES OF GALAXIA KENTRON by timescribe [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1150 words)

The story is completed, but I'm only uploading one chapter a day, to give readers time to process it while other authors get some attention too.

Spoiler warning: This chapter expands exponentially on the Mightor origin theme which follows the beginning theme of every episode of “Moby Dick and Mighty Mightor” 1967 and also recaps the basic plot of the Hanna-Barbera 1974 animated special “Freedom 2000” (which you'll probably only ever see on youtube LOL).

Lastly, it briefly mentions most of Space Ghost's encounters with his enemies, although not really any plot detail, just a list.

 

2. PATTERNS OF ABSENCES by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1193 words)

This is where most of the other characters come in, and with quite a purpose!

3. TOM AND TIDE WAIT FOR NO SALAMANDRO by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1108 words)

 

 

4. QUEST FOR THE LOST VALLEY by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1167 words)

This might seem similar (both in some uses of characters and part of the plot) to the first few issues of Future Quest.

But I actually wrote this before I read them. So perhaps great minds think alike.

Mine will change direction soonafter though.

5. THE MAINE REPULSION by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1090 words)

6. DEMON IN A RING by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1081 words)

Spoiler Warnings: Space Ghost season 2 (1967) heavily recounted in this chapter.

 

7. WHOM TO LISTEN TO? by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1318 words)

Spoiler warnings: Many episodes of Shazzan are recapped in this chapter.

 

8. THE KENTRON CONTINGENCY by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1031 words)

Spoiler Warnings: More 1967 Shazzan episode recaps in this chapter.

 

9. THE REALITY RENOVATOR by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1030 words)

10. NEW KIDS ON THE CLOCK by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1093 words)

11. SECRET ORIGINS OF THE SIDEKICKS by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1051 words)

12. THE BUTTERFLY REVERSALS by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1059 words)