[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

Class of Giantess shorts with some story arcs thrown into the mix. The subject of the shorts is my main OC, George Lutz. 

Whether getting into trouble with a nasty harasser, falling for a lesbian, or just hanging out with classmates, if I get an idea, there's a chance I'll write about it, and about George's take on it. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Lesbians, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Class of Giantess
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 2966 Read: 8604
Published: November 27 2016 Updated: December 11 2016

1. Hallway Harassment, Prayer for a Partner & Diary Debacle by FreemanCD [Reviews - 2] (1383 words)

In this chapter, George chats with his "best friend", George hopes for the right scene partner, and the Lutz-McCloud Lost and Found Industry picks up the diary of... someone.

2. Acidic Acting, Rousing Revelations and Physical Phear by FreemanCD [Reviews - 0] (1583 words)
Hope this is better with detail, if not, I'll keep trying till I make something decent.