- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, George chats with his "best friend", George hopes for the right scene partner, and the Lutz-McCloud Lost and Found Industry picks up the diary of... someone.

 

Somewhere, in a mediocre, bland, and unspecial bed, one man lied awake for two hours before even wanting to move. These two hours were the highpoint of his day.

The man, after a good rest of lying on his bed, made slight movements until he was eventually no longer on his bed. He shuffled to the bathroom, and applied paste to his teeth, cream to his face, and glasses to his eyes. He recognized himself as George Lutz. And he knew he was going to class today.

HER WAY OR THE HALLWAY

George rushed out of the classroom door, running practically for his life. If he could make it from Math to History on time, he could finally feel secure again.

Because of Lutz's truly horrid grades, there were only two classes he really felt secure in, Biology and History. So, in order to get that sweet sweet security, he had to run from his measly 1% in math, to the other side of school, in History. He usually hitched a ride on the heel of Tanya Arellano, and that usually worked out for him. The trouble came when Tanya realized he was there once, so George had since distanced himself from the heel.

George checked his watch as he sped down the halls, and it appeared as if he'd make it with time to spare. He sped thoroughly through the hall, however a dark looming presence fell over him. George could feel it. A sneaker cracked down in front of George, as he was forcefully stopped by a heel.

He looked up, into the threatening eyes that looked down upon him, as he gulped in terror. The demon above him was none other than Jen Freeman, who smiled down on George with a confidently curved mouth. She leaned down and plucked George's coattails from the ground, dangling his body in front of her face. "Well, lookey here, it's my best friend in the whole wide world, George Lutz!" Jen sarcastically offered up. "Say, best bud, I seem to have lost my homework, have you seen it, Georgie?"

George frantically searched his bag, through the countlessly alphabetized folders, and pulled out everything from the folders labeled "For Jen" and handed them to her. Jen took the miniscule papers and in some seconds, the papers grew her size. Jen palmed George in her fist, only letting his head poke out, as she read "her" homework. "You're getting eorse with my handwriting, Spazzo," she commented, “Do you even know what it looks like?” In her concentration, she occasionally scratched herself with the free hand that George occupied, giving George a whiff of all the itchy orifices Jen's body had to offer, from pit to shining crack.

George was eventually pulled in front of her face, where she masqueraded another obnoxious fake smile. "Thank you for finding my papers, Small Fry." Jen then came in for a "kiss" which consisted of phlegm pouring out of Jen's puckered lips onto George's squirming body. George struggled in the mucus and saliva, until he was dropped onto the floor, and Jen left him alone, needing to get to class. Lutz looked at his clothes and talked to himself. "Well at least this is the worst today has been." The bell soon rang, and Lutz limped to History in shame.

ROLE CALL

Drama was an awkward class, and everyone taking the class knew that the class was going to be awkward. However, the way George saw it, it was the only chance he would ever get to have any romantic interaction with Luna, so, he waited with trepidation, as he listened to the Drama teacher, Prof. Young, list off the scene partners for this new play about love.

"Alright, class, I've reviewed your preferences, and I've picked your partners," Young said in a wistful delight.

First period drama was a small class of 8 students. The only other guy in class was Kirkby, who often seemed distracted with something. The fearsome foursome of Luna, Tanya, Bryanna and Madeline were all there, of course, as well as Michelle Park and Jenna Frost. He knew Park was a bit of a Jen Freeman, but she had a pretty bad grade in the class, worse than his. Jenna was pretty inhuman, from what he could tell, so he was hoping he'd get Luna as a partner. Of the four scenes, half of them included kissing scenes. Lutz listened intently as the scenes were called.

"First up, Kate and Marshall on the Fire Escape!" Young announced. It was the only guy-girl scene with no kissing. "Kirkby and Frost!" Kirkby broke from distraction with a solid "Huh?" while Frost looked as if nothing had even happened, as always.

"Next, Bryanna and Madeline in the Shoe Factory, will be played by..." Lutz didn't care about the girl-girl scenes, "Madeline and Bryanna respectively!"

Madeline looked at Bryanna. "This'll be confusing."

"You'll figure it out. Ok, next, Jim and Liana will be played by George..." that part was obvious, it was the last guy part left. But who would the scene partner be? Luna, Tanya and Michelle remained. George crossed his fingers and pled that Luna be his scene partner.

"and Tanya!"

"FUCK!" George palmed his mouth, accidentally letting loose his inner thoughts, gaining attention from the entire room, especially Tanya, who seemed more than a little shocked by George's outburst.

"Sorry, Professor Young," George apologized.

LUTZ AND FOUND

In his spare period, George Lutz, as well as his confidant and fellow anti-socialite Robin McCloud, ran a lost and found center. Often students will lose items when they end up trampled or killed in some way shape or form,and wish for those items back. So, they come to Lutz-McCloud’s.

One day, George was tending to the stand, fantasizing about an orgy. Only a few students came in ever so often. One kid, Travis, always came to the lost and found in search of a hoe, and sure enough, there would always be a hoe in the lost and found. Come to think, George shared no classes with Travis, neither did Robin, and he didn’t seem to hang out with anyone. He didn’t seem to even have a class schedule. Whenever George got a glimpse of Travis his height remained consistent. Oh well, food for another day.

Lutz had just gotten to the point in which Jenna Frost had started to climax in his fantasy. It ended with a tap on his head. It was Robin. “Hey, George,” she said with a sly grin, “I have something you’ll want to see!”

George turned around, and put his right leg over his semi, as Robin whipped out an emerald green book. “What do you have there, Rob?”

“It’s a special someone’s diary! Look at the handwriting!” she egged on with timid excitement. She showed off the front cover. It had a tape on it, which read “My Diary (Not Your’s)” in red Expo marker. Lutz looked at the handwriting but didn’t really recognize it.

“Is it your’s?” he said with a half grimace, forged out of confusion.

Robin pouted and snatched the book. “No, it’s Luna’s!” George’s face contorted.

“Luna’s? No. This is Luna’s,” George bent down and rummaged through a bin before pulling out a blue journal that was wickedly bent, with the inscription “Luna Rivers: Science” written on it in black Sharpie permanent marker. “Look at how much more refined the curves are on the folder than on the book,” George pointed out.

Robin’s face squinted at the differences. “Ok, then we should open it up and see who it is.”

“Sorry, Rob, that goes against my moral code, and the rules of our establishment. ‘Sides, who wants to read someone else’s diary,” Lutz shrugged off.

“What if it’s a girl that likes one of us?” Robin offered quizzically.

“Girls don’t like us,” Lutz shot back, “I’m not reading the book.”

“Well, I am. And if the girl who wrote it likes you, I might tell you,” she said walking away, before turning back, “If you’re nice!” she said, with sarcasm aplenty in her tone. Lutz brushed her off, uncrossed his legs, and put his face into his hand and began fantasizing again.

“Hiya, George, nice stiffy, bro! Yo, ya seen my hoe anywhere?”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading! I plan on continuing the three-part format and the story arcs set up in Parts Two and Three, so I hope this was engaging enough to make you want more.