- Text Size +

 

Greta pounded her head against the open textbook. If she had to memorize another formula, she’d scream, or cry, or puke, or all of the above. No one else struggled with this stuff. The other students had long since evacuated this corner of the library, leaving the just the moon and the arcane scribblings of organic chem to keep her company.

Fist against cheek, she propped her head, then turned the page. Major functional groups: alkane, alkene, conjugated alkene… Why did she have to learn something she’d never use? Never would a recipe for quiche call for a specific combination of ketones and carboxylic acid. Never would —

A small voice from the floor. “Hey Greta.”

Greta’s shoulders jerked, and she nearly fell out of her seat.

“Kayley!” She reached down and lifted the bookish girl onto the table. “You scared the shit out of me.”

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to.” Kayley hopped off Greta’s palm and straightened her plaid skirt. She breathed through her mouth, and her cheeks were tinged red, as if she’d just walked a great distance.

Greta sighed. “How much did you sell it for this time?”

“Seventy.”

“Kayley — ”

“I’m barely making rent this month. I didn’t have a choice.” Kayley adjusted her thick glasses, pushing them slightly higher on her nose. “Not all of us come from a wealthy family.”

“You should’ve just asked me for another loan. You know I got your back.”

“How ‘bout instead, you do me a favor and take me back to my room?”

“Nuh uh. No can do, girly. I ain’t leaving this table until I’m done studying.”

“Awww.” She pouted, combing a lock of hair behind her left ear. “It’s going to be hours before I’m big enough to walk.”

“Not my fault you sold your soul for the second time this week.”

“What am I supposed to do?”

“Help me study or take a nap. I don’t care. I’ll take you back when I’m done.”

Kayley walked to the textbook and stepped onto the margin of the page. “You’re still on chapter 2! You’ll be here all night.”

“Yup.” Greta placed a half eaten chocolate bar beside the miniature student. “Settle in.”

Kayley struggled with the bar’s wrapping, but eventually exposed the candy inside. She sat cross-legged, stuck her finger into the warm chocolate, and pulled it out, licking her fingertip. Then she unzipped her backpack and retrieved her phone. At least the pixie had shrunk her belongings, unlike last time.

“My friends suck.” Kayley thumbed through her phone. “All three of them are at the Kappa Sig party and can’t spare twenty minutes to help me out.”

“I’m surprised the pixie didn’t help you out.”

“Reina? No way. She charged me thirty bucks to reduce my stuff and wanted another thirty just to take me home. Of course, I said no. Total ripoff.”

“Next time, come to me. I’ll pay you double.”

Kayley’s eyes darted to Greta’s face, then away. “I’d feel guilty because I already owe you a thousand dollars.”

“And you’re afraid I’d apply the payment toward your debt instead of giving you the money. Admit it.”

Kayley flashed a cheesy grin.

“You stinker.” Greta poked Kayley’s forehead with a gentle fingertip, enough to roll Kayley backwards. “Come to me next time. We’ll work something out.”

“Fiiine.” Kayley forward rolled into a sitting position.

“Now quiet, so I can study.”

“Organic chem is so easy. Especially first semester. I finished studying yesterday.”

“Humans learn things faster. Don’t rub it in.”

“Must suck to be a pixie.”

“Sometimes it does. Like now. These symbols don’t mean anything to me. Studying simply isn’t our strength.” In real life, if a pixie needed in-depth knowledge, she borrowed it. She didn’t waste countless hours pouring over…

Wait a minute.

Greta brought her left hand to the table and inched it forward. “I like the way you cut your hair. Looks very Kylie. Mind if I feel it?”

“Really? My sister cut it, because, as you know, I’m flat broke. She gets all the credit.”

Greta rubbed Kayley’s shoulder length hair between finger and thumb, allowing the latter to brush against Kayley’s neck. Thankfully, the tiny girl remained absorbed in her phone. Her scarlet aura had been drained but her willpower was fully intact.

“I can’t get over how soft it is.” Greta paused her thumb on Kayley’s neck. Lessening the willpower of a human required physical contact and usually some level of trust. Greta had both on her side.

“Hey!” Kayley swatted at Greta’s immobile finger. “Enough touching. I know what you’re doing.”

“Oh? And what is that?”

“Well, you’re not taking my soul, but you’re doing something. I can sense it.” Kayley swatted again, this time with less force.

“You’re really cute today, Kayley.”

“You’re just saying that because you want something from me. Well you’re too late. I’m sold out.” Kayley’s right arm arrested mid-swat and came to rest against Greta’s thumb.

“Maybe we can help each other. I can help you with your debt, and you can help me with my studying.”

“But...but...how? Flashcards?”

“Let me handle the ‘how’. Just say yes.”

“Ok, I guess. I’m not doing anything else right now.”

“No. You’re not doing anything else.”

Greta brought her other hand around and reclined Kayley into it, careful not to disrupt the skin to skin contact. Kayley’s short skirt and sleeves made maintaining contact that much easier.

“I feel funny. I — I think I have to pee.” Kayley pressed a hand between her legs, indenting the skirt and causing her eyes to flutter.

“I’d better take you to the bathroom.”

Greta rose from the desk and walked through the aisles to the far wall, her passenger safely entombed between her hands. She entered the private bathroom and locked the door, then turned to the sink.

“You’re too small to use the toilet.” Greta closed the lid to the toilet and sat on it.

“Ok.” Kayley spoke as if in a mild daze, then sat up to remove her shoes.

“Here, let me help you with with that.”

Greta slid Kayley’s legs into her mouth all the way to the knee. She sucked, removing the flats and socks with ease, shifting them to the space between her cheek and gums. She continued lapping, extending her tongue further and further along the length of Kayley’s legs until it reached under the girl’s skirt.

“Ahh.” Kayley sighed. “That feels really good.”

Greta pulled Kayley’s feet from between her lips with a light pop. “You’ll have to undress to pee.”

“I know.” Kayley shook her head as if trying to dislodge cobwebs, then stood on Greta’s palm. She removed her glasses, unbuttoned her blouse, and removed her skirt. Then she unclasped her bra and reached for her panties, white and damp between her thighs.

“You don’t take your panties off to pee, silly.” Greta extended her tongue and deposited the footwear into her hand beside Kayley.

“I wasn’t going to.” In spite of her words, Kayley’s hands remained at her waistband. “I really have to go.”

Greta pinched Kayley’s torso, fingers between her armpits like a forklift. Before Kayley could protest, Greta had inserted the girl feet first in her mouth, all the way to her waist, drenching the girl’s skirt with saliva.

“Wait, I have to — “

Back and forth, Greta massaged Kayley’s legs. Then she pressed upward, gently driving the lower half of the girl’s body into her palate.

“Stop.” Kayley panted, her miniscule hands gripping Greta’s upper lip. “I’m going to pee!”

Greta’s tongue lashed at the thin fabric protecting Kayley’s groin, absorbing the honey-like taste of her sex. In a practiced sideways motion, she hooked her tongue under the crotch and buried it between the slippery folds. Though mostly drained, drops of aura leaked out with Kayley’s fluids. Greta’s free hand supported Kayley’s back while the tiny human squirmed and bucked.

“I — I — “

Just let it go.

Kayleys little legs kicked, feet grazing Greta’s uvula. Kayley clutched Greta’s lip, so many tiny fingers, digging in as hard as they could, tickling. Greta pressed with the tip of her tongue, sliding it across the pulsing twat until her reward squirted into the top of her mouth.

“Ahhhhhhhh!” Kayley convulsed, her little body twitching as her bladder released it’s contents, merely a thimbleful of warm nectar to Greta. Orgasmic relief flooded Kayley’s aura, like a dam had burst in her miniscule cunny, letting fluids pour out and a swirling brilliance of palatable red pleasure pour in.

Greta didn’t swallow the flavorful mixture of urine and secretions, but her saliva accumulated nonetheless. She swished it in her mouth, bombarding her occupant with another round of unique sensation and giving her cheeks the opportunity to leach the infused aura.

Finally, she did swallow, sucking Greta down her throat until only the girl’s head remained outside her lips. She continued sucking while Kayley’s lungs heaved, until no further aura could be acquired, not without swallowing her friend entirely.

Greta removed the shaken student, pleased to see that she easily fit within her open hand. She must’ve lost an inch’s worth of aura — a lot for someone less than half a foot tall. And of course, her willpower had been eradicated. Kayley gazed longingly at Greta, shattered on so many levels. Given her state, she would be unable to take the chemistry exam tomorrow, so she didn’t really have a need for the knowledge, now did she?

Greta lay Kayley on the countertop and removed her own clothing, everything except for her bra. She practically had to peel her panties off, so saturated they were with her own juices.

“I’m cold.” Kayley crossed her arms and pulled her legs inward.

“I’ll help you with that.” Greta scooped Kayley into her hand and sat on the pile of clothing. Though not entirely comfortable, she lay back and lowered her handheld occupant to her lower region.

“Feet straight,” she commanded.

Kayley obliged, making it much easier to insert the girl’s legs into her thirsty cave. Once she had Kayley trapped to the waist, her vaginal muscles awakened and locked the prey in place. She smiled and lay back, hands behind her head as the euphoric process of unbirth unfolded. Though she didn’t fully understand her own physiology, she certainly felt the effects.

Her cunt contracted and released, undulating inwardly, pulling the victim further and further inside. Kayley’s breasts passed her vaginal lips easily but her arms and shoulders resisted. Each time her vagina sucked and failed to move its occupant, it tried again. Each time with increasing force. Each time with increasing delight.

Finally, the shoulders slid inside, quickly followed by Kayley’s head, but not without incident. Kayley managed to pull a pubic hair from Greta’s mound, causing the pixie to wince, but only for a moment. Greta fingered her clit and forgot about the pain. Likely seeking oxygen, the trapped girl squirmed inside, in rhythm to Greta’s muscular contractions. The wriggling sent electric tingles along Greta’s vaginal walls, spiraling to her taut abdomen, to her hard nipples, and across her appendages like a circuit.

“You’ll be able to breathe soon.”

Kayley’s feet made contact with Greta’s cervix. The latter dilated and pulled the girl halfway into the womb. Greta’s ‘second stomach’ filled, creating a small bulge in her lower abdomen. Her cervix clamped shut and Kayley balled up inside the uterus, kicking delightfully.

Greta’s free hand rested on the bump in her lower tummy. She sensed the magic at work, the umbilicalization process, the intimate connection forming between herself and her precious resident. The cord shot out from her engorged placenta, connecting her body with the Kayley’s navel, tearing asunder all barriers protecting Kayley’s mind and soul.

I could drain her. I could drain her completely.

No! Kayley kicked, vainly trying to push a foot through the cervical opening.

I forgot you can hear my thoughts.

Let me out. I can’t breathe!

Shhh. You don’t need to breathe. I’m feeding you oxygen. I’m feeding you everything you need, little one.

You’re draining my soul. I can feel it! I’m getting smaller!

Just a little. You’re aura is so amazing. Your kicks — they’re getting weaker. Oh my god, your energy!

The lump diminished under Greta’s hand until it lay completely flat. She tried to stop, but she couldn’t, the flow of aura continuing through the umbilical cord, pulse after pulse of delectable soul aura, like eating a hearty soup laced with heroin. Anima welled inside Greta’s stomach, many times what she could acquire from external contact with a human, well beyond the puny amount that Reina had paid for, until nothing but the smallest amount remained in Kayley, an amount scarcely more than a seed, a grain of rice. An amount that could only be drained from her true stomach, luckily — otherwise Kayley would be dead.

You — you took it all. Kayley sounded exhausted. She was no longer kicking, though even if she did, Greta wouldn’t feel it.

And I need to take something else. Something important.

What? I have nothing left.

Using her newfound well of soul power, of anima, she searched through Kayley’s mind, rewinding the last few days. She found many memories, some boring, some embarrassing, and some of particular interest.

I need to borrow these.

No! I need them.

Greta pulled, but the memories wouldn’t come loose. They clung to Kayley’s grain of a soul like dead leaves on a tree in autumn.

Please Kayley. I need them. I promise I’ll return them as soon as the exam is over.

But I’ll fail the exam.

You’ll call in sick tomorrow. You’ll be fine. Now please, release them.

No response.

I’ll pay you.

Still no response. Greta sighed, then smirked, letting her fingers wander back to her clit. She patted it a few times, let a small amount of dopamine accumulate, and then sent it directly from her brain into Kayley. Given Kayley’s size, it would be magnified well beyond —

Ohhhahaaaaaa! Kayley’s body twitched for a few seconds. What — what was that?

Would you like more?

Yes! Please!

Then memories.

Just a few. Please, more!

Greta frigged herself, plunging her fingers into her pussy and curling them, rubbing her fingertips against her G-spot. She channeled the feel-good chemicals as a steady stream, at first dripping and then flowing into her fetal friend.

Ohhhhh...ohhhhhh, oh my god yes! YES! Ohhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

The soul fibers binding Kayley’s memories opened like the rings on a binder. Greta plucked the chemistry knowledge as easily as one might pick a petal from a flower. While there, she swiped the linear algebra memories too — another exam she had tomorrow and another Kayley would have no need for. The knowledge filled her mind, instantly elucidating of all the chemical formulas and filling in the blanks she hadn’t realized existed in her mathematics knowledge.

Kayley writhed in bliss, and Greta had a lot of dopamine to dispose of. She could use it for herself, but Kayley really had helped her out quite a bit. She stopped the flow.

I’m going to make you feel the best you’ve ever felt. Are you ready?

I love you. I love you. Please more. Kayley’s teeny hands clutched the umbilical cord.

Greta opened the floodgates, dumping the remainder of the neurotransmitter into little Kayley. Kayley’s body stiffened and convulsed, her head thumping back against the soft tissues of Greta’s placenta. Kayley cried and screamed, inhaling lungfuls of amniotic fluid, the pain of which didn’t even register. Greta knew it didn’t register because her window into Kayley’s mind was complete. Though she could, she dare not open the walls surrounding Kayley’s emotions for fear the climactic torrent of ecstasy would overwhelm her. It certainly had overwhelmed Kayley.

Perhaps I overdid it.

Kayley’s body was limp, her mind blank, deep in a state of unconsciousness. Satisfied, Greta initiated the birth process. As the umbilical cord detached and her cervix dilated, she stood, and held her hand under her vagina, feeling no pain whatsoever. Drops of blood and placenta mixed with ejaculate. More blood. More placenta. And finally her occupant, Kayley, under an inch tall and slick with afterbirth.

On reflex, Kayley’s body coughed up the amniotic fluid, and her breathing resumed. Greta licked her friend into her mouth and sucked. Like a piece of hard candy with no sweetness, utterly devoid of the essence which made it candy in the first place. Of course Greta was to blame for that — the sweetness of Kayley’s soul almost entirely resided in her belly.

She moved Kayley between her molars and, somewhat regretfully, returned the majority of Kayley’s soul to her, at least enough to where she’d be able to regenerate the rest within a day’s time. Kayley doubled in size, but no more. Greta still profited from the transaction, gaining more anima than Reina and memories to boot.

She spat the naked girl into her hand, then pursed her lips and sucked off the saliva. She piled Kayley’s clothing and backpack beside her and cast a spell to synchronize her belongings to the rate at which she’d regrow. Too bad she didn’t have a spell to clothe the poor girl. Then again, Kayley was cute naked, and who didn’t sleep in the nude.

“Time to get you home, little one.”

~~~~~

Kayley awoke in a half-empty kleenex box, covered by a foreign pair of silk panties. They were hot pink and smelled of sugar and vanilla, but they were warm. She popped her head out of the box’s opening and blinked a few times. Her glasses rested at the corner of the box. She put them on.

Stuck to the lamp, a sticky note read:

Don’t worry, I let your professors know you’re sick. Thanks for the help last night. Rest up.

- Greta

PS. Debt paid in full. :)