- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Sorry it's been a few months guys, but the Voreverse is back! This is going to be the second-to-last story in the serious, so a bunch of plot threads are going to be set up for the big final story. As always, I'm interested in hearing your feedback so fire away in the comments section!

1. Coming Out

Tommy rammed her down against the backseat of his Jeep, forcing himself deeper. Emma moaned in intense pleasure, feeling the soft cloth of the seat along her back and legs while Tommy’s smooth skin and muscular frame blanketed her on the top.

            They were both completely naked, intertwined in the dance of sex.

            Tommy thrusted back and forth, in-and-out, in-and-out, in-and-out. He could have came 10 seconds ago but he was holding it in for dear life. It hurt so bad but it felt so good.

            “Come on, come on,” she moaned. She howled like a dog and clawed at his back with her fingernails. It made him feel so alive. Like a wild animal.

            He snarled to ignore the pain down below. It was going to burst. It was going to explode. It was going to be like a fucking nuclear bomb. And it was going to feel so good.

            “Tommy, Tommy, Tommy.” Her voice was getting higher with each gasp of his name.

            He couldn’t hold it anymore.

            Roaring like a lion, he let it go. Euphoria spasmed through his body with the climax. The pure pleasure of the orgasm never failed to entice him, but doing it here, stuck deep into this sexy girl… This was something else.

            Emma moaned and arched her back, her mouth agape as she took several long deep breaths.

            Tommy collapsed down on top of her, moving down so that his head rested upon her breasts as if they were pillows.

            “Baby, that was good,” he managed to say.

            They were quiet for about thirty seconds, just taking in the ecstasy of their erotic exercise. Then Tommy pulled out and took his condom off. Emma sat up next to him, rubbing his back.

            “Can you believe we’re going to do this all summer?” she said.

            Tommy nodded, still catching his breath. It had been three weeks since the all-nighter at Emma’s house, where the Huntress had finally been defeated but at the cost of his ex-girlfriend Jenny’s life. Simon was still devastated. He hadn’t heard anything from him since.

            To occupy his time, Tommy had taken to having sex with Emma at least 3 times a week. What they had just finished was their second time this week.

            Emma was amazing in intercourse, but emotionally, Tommy still couldn’t help but feel detached. She wasn’t a nice person. In fact, she was a bitch. But she was a popular, hot bitch, and he took comfort in knowing that at least his social status and sexual experience were elevated by dating her.

            Of course, they would’ve never ended up together if Tommy hadn’t discovered that Jenny was cheating on him with Simon. But that was an even further distant dream, back when school had still been in session.

            Emma kissed him on the cheek, then started putting her underwear back on.

            The sun had long since set while they were making love. “What’d you say we grab some dinner?” Tommy said, rubbing his stomach. “I’ve certainly worked up an appetite.”

            Emma started putting on her bra. “Not tonight, babe. The girls and I are hitting the town. Maybe tomorrow. We’ve still gotta hit three times this week.” She winked.

            Tommy smiled. “I was thinking of saving it for the weekend. My parents are going out on Saturday and we can fuck in an actual bed.”

            “Well, maybe we can break the 3 time rule,” she said with a sly smile.

            Tommy got a hard on again. “As long as we’re going over, not under…”

            Emma finished putting her clothes on and then she and Tommy went to the front seats. Tommy had just put his shorts on and was driving shirtless and with bare feet. Glancing over at his tanned skin made her want to tell him to pull over so she could fuck him again, but she knew there would be plenty more of that later. She had him wrapped around her finger for the entire summer and having a hot boy toy was great for her image.

            She had him drop her off at the nearest shopping center. She gave him a kiss bye and then went inside. Her friends were at an expensive restaurant at the other end of the mall, but she didn’t mind walking across it. Plenty of guys eyed her in her midriff-baring top and short shorts and she cast sexy smiles back at them. She liked the attention. She hadn’t cheated on Tommy yet, but she figured she could find the right time and place – and most importantly, get away with it – she would.

            Then she saw something that made her do a double take. Sitting at a table just outside a restaurant to her left where Claudia and Karey.

            She was less surprised to see them here than she was surprised to see how they acted around each other. Emma knew they were good friends, but the way they looked into each other’s eyes suggested something more. It was almost…romantic.

            Intrigued, Emma grabbed a cup of coffee from a Starbucks stand nearby so she could continue to watch them. About ten minutes later, the girls paid the bill and walked off together.

            Holding hands.

            Excitement ran down Emma’s spine.

            Oh my god, she thought. Could this mean…?

            She followed them from about twenty feet behind, but they never noticed her. They were having too much of a good time to care even if she was there. They were leaving for the parking lot.

            Emma followed them outside and walked down a different row than they did, stalking them through the windows of parked cars. The girls made their way to Karey’s sedan.

            Emma took out her phone. Please don’t just drive off, she thought. Give me something good.

            And oh boy did she get something good.

            Claudia and Karey started making out right outside the car. Emma was filming it in a flash, giddy with joy. Wait until she could show her friends! They’d quickly forget about her being 20 minutes late to dinner.

            But then it got even better.

            The girls got into the backseat. Having just had a similar backseat experience, Emma knew what they were about to do. She ran out across the other row and went around behind Karey’s car so she could film through the back window.

            Claudia was on top. Karey tore her shirt off and then helped Claudia out of her bra.

            Emma got it all on camera. Claudia’s breasts in full view as Karey licked them. Then Karey began to remove her clothes too.

            Emma got closer. The camera kept rolling.

            She smiled.

            The girls never noticed.

 ^^^

 The next morning

Sitting naked on the edge of her bed, Claudia shivered in terror as she watched the video on her phone. It was her, in full view through the rear window of Karey’s car, stripping naked and having her lover lick her breasts.

            She threw the electronic device on the floor and flopped back onto her bed. Her stomach rumbled, eagerly anticipating breakfast, but Claudia was too stressed to care. She brought her hands up to her face and pushed them slowly back through her hair as thoughts raced through her mind.

            She had woken up and grabbed her phone off the nightstand like she always did only to see a text from Karey in all block caps: URGENT! HAVE U SEEN THIS? It was followed by the link.

            Some anonymous creep had filmed them having sex in the parking lot and posted it on social media. Now it was going viral.

            Had school been in session, Claudia would’ve stayed home that day. It was already bad enough that she found out her boyfriend Simon had cheated on her with her best friend Jenny.

            But what she was really worried about was her parents finding out.

 ^^^

Half an hour later, her stomach still rumbling because she skipped breakfast, Claudia knocked on the door to Karey’s place, a little studio apartment in L.A.

            Her lover opened the door, wearing only a bra and panties. “Hey,” she cooed.

            As much as the sight turned her on, Claudia was here on business.

            “We need to talk,” she said, walking right on in.

            “Listen, I know this is crazy but…we just gotta face it together.”

            “We just gotta face it together?” Claudia said in a mocking voice, her blood starting to boil. “Is this some kind of stupid fucking soap opera, is that what you think this is? This was all your fucking fault in the first place.”

            “How is it my fault?”

            “You made me like this. You convinced me to sleep with you.”

            Karey smiled. “It’s called wooing. And you fell pretty hard for me.”

            “You arrogant bitch!”

            “Claudia, you were always bi deep down. I just helped you tap into some repressed feelings, feelings that needed to be expressed. You were questioning yourself and I helped you find an answer.”

            “SHUT. THE FUCK. UP!” Claudia thundered.

            Karey looked cross for a moment, then leaned back against the wall and crossed her arms.

            “Not everything needs to be questioned, okay?” Claudia said. “Maybe some things should stay repressed. I was happy fucking guys, okay?”

            “And how did that turn out?” Karey smirked.

            “That was just Simon. One piece of shit guy doesn’t mean they’re all like that.”

            Karey rolled her eyes. “More of them than you think…”

            “If my parents find out I’m in a fucking lesbian porno, they’re going to take me to a mental hospital. They’re going to sit me down with the priest and take me to confession and make me tell him everything!”

            “The priest’s probably gay too, don’t sweat it.”

            Claudia clenched her fists up. She had never started questioning her sexuality until this bitch came into her life. It was all her fault. All of it. And she had only slept with her the first time for comfort after Simon’s treachery was revealed.

            Simon.

            That pig, that swine. This was all his fault. The very thought of his face made Claudia want to rip his throat out and devour him like an animal. That fucking bastard.

            She clenched her fists and began growling, not even realizing she was doing so.

            Karey saw it all though. “Hey, I’ve gotta go to a meeting. Why don’t you just sit down here and chill for a little bit? Make sure to lock the door, I’ll be back later.” She tossed Claudia a spare key, threw on some clothes, then left.

            Claudia sat down on the bed and tears began streaming down her eyes. How had this all gone wrong?

            A bag beside her fell over and some objects scattered across the floor. She groaned and started to pick them up, but then stopped when she saw the gun.

            It didn’t look like anything she’d ever seen before. It was like some kind of futuristic blaster from a sci-fi movie and it had an orange streak down in the side.

            It was too expensive-looking to be a toy, but it didn’t look like a real gun either.

            What did it do?

^^^

Tommy took in the gorgeous sights of the Malibu beach through the tint of his sunglasses. The sand, the waves…the girls…

            Even though it started to give him a hard on, he knew he was set with Emma for a while. Just a summer fling, then he’d look for a serious relationship when school was back in the fall. He missed being able to deeply care for a girl, like he had with Jenny. At least until he’d found out the truth.

            He heard footsteps behind him to see Simon trudging towards him. He looked glum. Tommy was just surprised he’d come at all.

            They said nothing, just watching the waves. A few minutes later, Drake arrived.

            “Sup bros,” Drake said.

            “Sup Drake,” Tommy said. He liked how the guy was always trying to life the mood. And what’d you know, he thought, looking back out at the ocean. It was a beautiful day after all…

            Karey walked up a few minutes later. She looked worried about something, but didn’t say anything and no one asked.

            “Let’s get started,” Tommy said.

            “No new leads,” Simon said. “All the trails are cold after the last…incident.”

            “Who the fuck is this Director person anyway?” Drake said. “Why are they doing all of this?”

            “They’re probably some old white guy sitting at a desk in Washington, D.C.,” Karey said. “Probably some upstuck, hyper-patriotic baffoon who thinks that with all the people suffering in this country we need to spend tax dollars creating shrink rays and murdering teenagers to cover it up.”

            “The Program must have something to do with the military industrial complex,” Simon theorized. “Maybe they’re trying to make nano-soldiers for hi-tech black ops or something. But then it got out of control after that.”

            “That already sounds pretty out-of-control to me,” said Tommy. “We’re going to keep digging where the trails went cold. In the mean-time, let’s try and enjoy our summer while we can. If we can.”

            “They haven’t tried to kill us for three weeks,” Simon said. “We must not be high-priority anymore.”

            Karey finally spoke her mind. “We’ve got something else to deal with.” Everyone looked at her. “Someone posted a sex tape of Claudia.”

            “What?” Simon said. “With who?”

            Karey gulped. “Me.”

            Everyone was completely shocked. They were silent for a good 30 seconds.

            “You’ve been…with Claudia?” Tommy managed to get out.

            She nodded. “I should’ve told you guys before...”

            “Claudia’s a lesbian?” Simon said, putting a hand to his head. “What the fuck?”

            “She thinks she’s bi-curious. Trust me, she’s full bi. And that’s okay,” said Karey. “What’s not okay is someone filming us doing it the back of my car in the mall parking lot. I mean, who would do such a thing?”

            Tommy’s eyes went wide with realization. “Which mall did you say again?”

 ^^^

Claudia walked down an alleyway near the back of Karey’s apartment complex. It wasn’t a great part of town, but she was more preoccupied with her grumbling tummy and the mysterious gun she had tucked into her purse. She had taken it out of curiosity. She was planning on slipping it back to Karey before the end of the day.

            Just then, a scary man appeared before her. His blond hair was cropped into a military crew cut and there were tattoos all down his buff arms. He was chewing gum.

            “What’s a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this?” he said with a gruff voice.

            “I was actually just on my way out,” she said, forcing a laugh and trying to move around him.

            He stepped to the side. “I don’t think so. You want out, you gotta pay up.” He eyed her up and down. “If you don’t got the cash, there are…others was to pay…”

            Claudia was suddenly terrified. Then a thought crossed her mind. “No, no, I’ll pay.” She reached into her purse and pulled out the gun. “FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!” she cried and pulled the trigger.

            The mugger looked surprised in the split second before the beam hit him and he disappeared.

            Claudia stumbled back, shocked. Had she just vaporized the man?

            She looked closer at the ground, expecting to see a tiny pile of ash. But instead she saw something that shocked her even more.

            It was him, the mugger, exactly half-an-inch tall. He looked scared and confused.

            “What’s happening?” she could hear his tiny voice say. “What the fuck did you do to me, bitch?”

            Smiling, she picked him and dangled him from her fingers. It was so strange to her still. She had no clue what do with him.

            Then her belly gurgled.

            She glanced down at it, then looked back up and the tiny flailing man and grinned evilly. The man realized what was going on.

            “Don’t!” he screamed. “No, anything but that!”

            Claudia opened her mouth wide and dangled him above it like a grape. She thought for a moment, realizing she was about to swallow a man alive. It was cannibalism.

            Oh well, she thought. Sometimes it’s good to experiment…

            She let him go.

            He tumbled down her tongue and she gulped, feeling him wriggle down her esophagus. She licked her lips and felt him plop into her tummy. Her gastric juices roared and went to work. She belched loudly, which surprised her.

            Then she felt strong, powerful. She looked over the shrink ray in her hands.

            She was going to find out whoever was responsible for posting the video online.

            Then it would be time for payback.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Chapter End Notes:

Who's going to be on Claudia's menu next? I should have chapter 2 up some point by next satuday. Please let me know what you thought, I live for feedback! Seriously, every time I check this website after publishing a new chapter and seeing i have new comments/reviews it really makes my day!