- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The first half of this is not Macro/Micro related. Just a heads up.

 


 

“Why you sweating?” Your friend and coworker has been hounding you for hours, trying to convince you of the merit of his suggestion. “The bypass is already written, all you need to do is input the product code, the server number, the code for the NPC, and bam!”

“Yeah, so you have been saying,” you grumble back, trying to concentrate on your work. You are not a huge techy, like him. You have enjoyed VR as much as the next person, but you just go for what you get. You have never modified coding to alter a game. And what he was suggesting was even more.

“Look, the coding is not really what is important. If you want, I can just whip you up test drive and you will not have to do anything, just plug a chip into your headset. Real simple.” He looks expectantly at you. “You can see if it is your thing without doing any work,” he sums up.

You sigh, shaking your head. “Sure, whatever, I will give it a try,” you acquiesce, just to get him off your back.

He grins so broadly and you just roll your eyes. He holds up a finger, signaling for you to wait and then rushes over to his desk. You try to ignore his furious typing. He comes back sooner than you had hoped and places a chip on your desk. “You know where that goes?”

You groan. “Yes, for fuck’s sake. Now, would you let me work?” He is wearing the widest grin you have ever seen him wear and he points at the chip, giddily, before nodding and turning away. You breathe in relief. You take a moment to pocket the chip and then spend the rest of the day trying to catch up on work he did not allow you to do.

When you are finally leaving for the day, you are exhausted and just looking to chill. You grab something from the fridge and settle in. You had tried to forget about the pestering of your friend, but after it impacted your whole work day, it was hard not to circle back. You sigh as you set up your VR headset and insert the chip as he had taught you.

You lie down on your bed and put the headset on, shifting to get comfortable. You hit the power and you fall into your own mind. You are staring at a message that reads ‘The file you are attempting to run is not a VRCorp product. Do you still wish to run?’

You are given the options to Run or Abort and without a second thought, you select Run.

You feel yourself blink into existence. You have a body and are sitting in a room that appears to be a bedroom. You have an omniscient sense of yourself, but cannot actually move your body. You recall your friend’s words. “You will be experiencing the game as an NPC.”

You want to sigh and shake your head, but you cannot. Even an eye-roll is impossible. You resign to waiting for something new to happen while you slowly sift through the information you know as the NPC.

In an oddly out of body way, you can see yourself, a gorgeous blonde drink of water. You are aware of slight bite of the thin bra strap that cuts into your shoulder due to the weight of a generous rack you are in possession of. You not that the bra, a lacey number, is paired with a matching bikini bottom and that aside from a pair of heels, that is all you are wearing.

You put it together rather suddenly what type of game you are the NPC for. You debate exiting right there, but are bored enough to see where it goes.

Luckily, it does not take long for things to change. Another presence blinks into existence. This presence is highlighted in your knowledge as a player. Visuals are put in place. The player has created themself as a tall, well-muscled man. The player had foregone clothing entirely, apparently eager to get on with the purpose of the game. The man was hairy and verging on beast-like, between the muscle and hair. His face was surprisingly clean shaven and his eyes held both intelligence and hunger.

You stand and your mouth moves of its own accord. “Welcome! We are going to have so much fun,” you greet in a chipper voice. He cocks his head, his eyes narrowing and then shakes his head no. He accesses the settings and you note that he has gone into the setting for your character. He alters the voice file and you repeat your greeting, in a sultry tone that is dripping with desire. So, this guy wants me to be a sex goddess, you chuckle to yourself.

Satisfied, he nods and begins modifying other settings. He alters your height, from 5’10 to 5’4. Even from across the room, you can tell he towers over you. His settings put him at 6’5. He swaps your eye color from blue to green. He edits your skin tone from pasty white to bronzed. He removes your underwear via the system. So much for foreplay, you note. He flips through a number of downstairs trimming options for you and settles on hairless. He gives you a once over and nods.

Then he is tweaking his own body. He skips all of the superficial aspects and you realize he has probably already perfected his look. He goes straight to overriding the limitations on penis size. You are appalled as his penis lengthens and thickens beyond what is natural. You want to laugh at the absurdity, but cannot.

You decide that you have had enough and go in search of the way to eject yourself from the coding. You quickly discover that you have no means of inputting anything. You cannot even select logout. You are scrolling through any and every menu, in search of any way to disconnect. There is no way.

Panic rises as your body steps forward. In your mental absence, the man had finished and had begun the scenario. “Mmm,” you coo in that hungry tone, “you look so tasty.” You cannot even bring yourself to care about the terrible line as you realize what the scene begins with. You drop to your knees, face to face with the monster cock.

You feel your settings once again being modified, as if as a second thought. Your gag reflex is turned off and your jaw is able to dislocate. The need for breath setting is hovered over, but then is unmodified. The scene proceeds.

Your mouth is salivating and you lick your lips. You take the cock in your hands and your fingers to do not touch around the circumference. You press your tongue to the underside of the huge slab of meat and trail a long line up to the tip. You can feel the monster pulse happily in your grip. Your eyes look up, to the man’s face. He is smirking smugly. You are a program to him, just there for his pleasure, and he is going to enjoy himself.

Your lips part over the head of the cock, your tongue moving playfully, tasting the precum drooling from the opening. Your jaw struggles to allow for the head’s entry and you want to cry as you continue to try to descend. Your programming is determined. Your mouth has not even taken half of the head when you feel your jaw pop out on one side, pain flaring, but you purr happily as you make some progress down the head. Your tongue has not stopped moving, eagerly lapping at the flesh that fills your mouth.

You hear a sigh above you and your eyes flick upwards, catching the impatient expression. You feel the scenario swap from automatic to manual and the man’s hands reach behind your head. He shows no concern as he grips you and his hips push forward. The other side of your jaw pops out and you have no time to comprehend the pain before the head of the giant dick is at the back of your throat.

It does not stop. The feeling of it touching every part of your throat would be terrifying enough if it did not also mean that you could not breathe. As he forces his way further down your throat, you become more and more aware of the need for air. It burns in your chest. You cannot tell which is stronger, the pain or the panic. Darkness claws at the edges of your vision. You pass out before he even sheathes himself fully. Your mind is clouded, but you are aware of your settings being altered once more.

You do not need to breathe and are instantly awake, your nose pressed against his pelvis, your lips kissing the flesh at the base of his obscene prick. “Are you ready,” he asks, looking down on you, pleased. You hum in your chest, signaling your excitement.

That is all he needs, not that he actually needs it. He pulls back so suddenly and you hardly have time to notice the relief before he thrusts back in, forcing himself so smoothly back into place. It happens again, quicker, harder. He is sliding in and out in a steady rhythm that you are beginning to adjust to it, become used to it. It is a lot less painful, without the need to breathe.

Even while thrusting, you feel him going into the settings, searching for something else to perfect. Arousal: Max. Your body is flooded with the heat of arousal. You thighs are instantly soaked and you are moaning as best you can around the obstruction. He hisses his approval and you catch his eyes closing as your entire throat vibrates and happily squeezes. You are cumming well before you realize it is building and nothing makes sense. You cannot distinguish whether you should feel disgust or pleasure. The NPC programming is affecting your thoughts. It does not matter. You roll straight from the first orgasm into a second, as his movements break pattern and become erratic.

His breathing is heavy and labored. His thrusts have become shorter – he never leaves your throat. And then he is pressed fully into you, groaning loudly as he pours unfathomable amounts of cum down your throat. The sensation blows you aware and you are cumming for a third time in mere minutes, gripping his ass tightly, sucking powerfully to coax his semen from him. You are thirsty and want as much as he will give you. Your insides flutter at the fire that fills you. You drown in pleasure and semen.

His breathing is calming, slowing. He releases your head, but you continue to suck, the muscles in your throat working so hard to swallow. He gives a small buck and you pull him back into your throat. Your lips do not want to break contact with his base. All you want is for him to touch you deeper, but you cannot seem to get the head of his cock any further into you. You feel like crying, but you cannot tell if it is because you want more and cannot get it, or if it is because you want it to stop.

After what feels like minutes, he pushes your head away, chuckling contentedly as he pulls from your throat. You stand, happily awaiting the next activity. His member is still rock hard, but he has messed with its length. To your surprise, it is a more normal length, of seven inches. You also note him going into the settings to play with a different proportion. You watch the number associated with your height plummet.

You remain standing before him, but to smile at him, you have to crane your neck, and you cannot even believe it. He reduced you to just over a foot in height. He then went into the deeper coding of your body. He made you elastic and removed all of your organs, aside from your reproductive ones. You had become essentially a vaginal canal. You continued to smile at him, your thighs slick beyond belief.

Fuck me, you groan internally and you know he will. He effortlessly grabs you around the waist and hoists you into the air, casually walking to the bed. He centers himself, his back against a pile of pillows and holds you over his cock.

The tip of his finger finds your entrance and you automatically buck, and you are not sure if the programming had any influence on the action. “This will be easy,” he comments and unceremoniously inserts the finger, stretching you thoroughly. The finger feels like it is at least three inches wide, but you stretch to accommodate it.  He does not push into you, just flexes the finger to loosen your opening. You are still maxed on arousal and it is almost more than you can handle. You need something to scratch the itch inside of you, but you are not sure what you want is the cock that is definitely longer than your entire torso. Your programming sure does. You feel the hunger in your core. You are panting, begging. And the man grins knowingly.

He removes his finger and lines you up on the head of his cock. It is still covered in your saliva. He presses you down, stressing you over his mass like a condom, unrelenting as your body struggles to stretch. Your mind goes numb, soaked in pleasure. When finally the head pops inside, his hand jerks straight down to his stomach, rocketing the cockhead into your cervix and ballooning your entire body. You are now shaped to his cock. You can see the veins running along your sides. Your elastic frame allows for it. You are so full and you cry out in pleasure, somehow ignoring your lack of lungs. You cum, your juices coating his dick. It prompts him to begin to piston his hand up and down.

You fly up and down on his cock, like a sleeve. He is touching every bit of you. There is no inch he does not reach as he forces you to conform to his length. Suddenly, he stops, releasing you. You sit there, distended and prick shaped, your limbs uselessly hanging. “I do not know if this is your best look,” he comments, chuckling. “You enjoying yourself?”

You do not have the presence of mind to reply, but your programming has no issue. “Yes! More, please. Fuck me, fill me.” You continue to beg until he grips you once more and pumps with abandon. He is groaning, his eyes closed, and you can feel every pulse and twitch of his mighty prick. He erupts within you, a molten tide that crashes with no concern for how your mind drowns instantly. You watch your body swell to hold the torrent and your orgasm seems unending.

He breathes out a chuckle and slips you off of his cock. He pinches your pelvis, keeping his seed inside until his hand is no longer over the bed then he lets the contents fall from you, spattering sickly on the floor. When he rolls back, you note that his expression reveals the high he is riding. He is enjoying himself and that thought makes you smile.

Your body is slowly receding back to normal, the gaping hole narrowing, but the man has other ideas. He slips you back onto his member and you sit there content while he starts to fiddle with the settings once more. You look on, curiously, and note that he is replacing your structure file. Suddenly, your sight, smell, hearing, and taste vanish. Your omniscient awareness tells you that you are no longer a ‘human’, but instead have been turned into a condom, which covered the man’s large dick. You have no arousal setting and your panic spikes. There is nothing pleasurable about being stretched to your limit, encompassing a throbbing prick.

And then the man summoned a new NPC. He does not bother to change her settings, just leads her to the bed and she happily gets on all fours, waving her ass in his direction. He wastes no time in mounting her. You feel what might have been your face swipe over her entrance. Her arousal setting is maxed and you feel the wetness stick to you. Then pressure is applied and you find your body, being slowly forced into her, rubbing against every crevice of her tunnel, much like the man had inside you. You are surrounded by her heat and filled by his.

You listen to her moan and scream as your face is slammed into her deepest parts, over and over. He fucks her like an animal and you want to scream as the friction becomes unbearable. He thrusts particularly hard, pressing you firmly to her, and then he groans, exploding within you. He continues to thrust, to ride out his orgasm. When he exits her, the tip of you hangs with the weight of his release. He is panting heavily and mindlessly removes you from his cock, tying you off to hold in his ejaculate, and tosses you aside.

You lie on the floor, listening to him fuck the new NPC over and over, the semen inside you long since cooled. You want to weep and vomit, but you are a condom and have no input. You contemplate how your life is going to be erased, like the code for the condom you are, when a new scenario is written.

You spent your last conscious moments as a condom.

But then you feel your settings being changed.

“Thought I forgot about you?” The man is speaking aloud and you realize he is addressing you. “You really should have taken the time to listen when I was explaining how coding works.” It is a nonchalant comment, but realization dawns on you, in that moment. This guy, he is your friend. You fly to rage, but then it dawns on you that with the knowledge, there is hope. “Now I am going to fuck you in every way I can think until your body dies in the real world.”

It is crushing. There is no hope. You are a program. He can alter you however he wants. To prove the point, your structure file is changed, and you become part of another file. You are warm, pulsing lightly. All you can register is the feeling of emptiness. Of longing. You see the very massive tip of his cock before your ‘face’. You have the barest chance to question what you are before you begin drooling in anticipation. Your heart drops.

You are a vagina. Not only that, you are the vagina of the woman this man, your not-friend, is about to savagely fuck. You see the woman beckon him forward and she is so ready. He kisses the tip of his dick to your lips. There is no condom and the precum coats your lips. You clench, fluttering with desire. Then he smirks and you watch his cock swell in size. It nearly doubles in thickness. You want to curse his cruelty, but you vomit slickness as heat washes through you.

And then he is presses against you. You accept him, twitching happily as he slides in. He sheaths himself and you clench, trying to get a sense of what kind of room you have. You think you have a sense, his warmth a welcome addition to your existence. You cannot imagine ever being empty again, but then he slips away. It is like having the air ripped from your lungs. You need it back. And he obliges and you are filled so suddenly, so forcefully.

When he pulls out this time, you quiver, waiting for the next push, which comes readily. As he begins to fall into a rhythm, you find you do not have time to mourn his absence before he rockets back into your embrace. You gush as he scrapes against that spot inside you and you feel some of it trail down your ‘chin’. His movements quicken with the newly lubed passage. He builds the friction between you. He does not slow until you are mentally begging, drooling incessantly. He buries himself deep and tells the NPC you are attached to take over. He hold her hips down, so she cannot just ride him. Instead, you are squeezing him, rubbing your body over his penis as best you can, trying desperately to coax release from him.

The NPC touches her clit and you spasm uncontrollably, wave after wave of ecstasy rolling through you. His orgasm is all you can think about. It is all you want. In the entire world, you want nothing more than for him to soak your insides with his sperm. The thought of it has you quivering.

However, it is soon clear that you are not doing enough for him. His pulse is not as strong and you fear you are not going to satisfy. He seems displeased with your efforts and flips the NPC over, and your orientation around his cock if flipped. He rams hard into you and sets a blinding pace, hitting that spot with ever pass. You are incoherent, totally lost to the nirvana of how he fills you and how you fulfill your purpose. He gives no warning before he begins spilling his load, thrusting straight through the release, stirring it all through you. He does not stop - just continues pumping.

You have drooled out most of his sperm around his cock by the time he cums again, drowning you once more. You soak it in, bathe in the glow.

When he pulls out, you ache for his return. You cannot help but want it. It is what you live for.

He has other plans in mind. When your settings are changed, you find yourself in the body your originally were written into. You seem to be able to move freely and as you realize it, you rush at him, ready to strike him with all your fury behind your fist.

You already know you were too slow as your world shifts in a way would cannot comprehend. You are floating in darkness. You search your omniscience. You see the man grinning devilishly, cupping his balls. He gives them a light shake and you feel your world become chaos. You scream and your lungs fill with fluid. “Should I make it so you have to breathe?” He laughs heartily. “You would have to hope I finish quick, but you know for a fact that I do not.”

He lines up with the other NPC and gets to fucking her. Your world is sloshing every which way and you lose track of which way is up. All you know is he is enjoying himself and you are floating with the sperm in his balls. You are going to be shot into the NPC that you had just moments ago shared a symbiotic relation with. You are meaningless. You are a speck. And even if you weren’t, you are a tool for the man’s pleasure. You will never again be anything more. And that is the thought you have as he groans and cums, spewing you into the woman, to follow the flow of his semen until he changes your settings.