- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Better late than never, right?



Between holidays and being sick for almost a week, I haven't had the time to write like I usually do. But now I'm back on a normal-ish schedule, so hopefully I can crank out some new chapters/stories.



********


Melanie squirmed as the nylon ceiling above her shifted. Her face brushed against the tight knit threads, gently turning her head to the side. Then came the weight. She groaned as a mountain of warm flesh settled on her chest, slowly pressing the air from her body. Another shift, and she could breathe again. The air was humid, and the odor of lilac lotion was fading, replaced by the musky scent of Angela's toes. Melanie tugged on the stocking as it rubbed against her, a vain attempt to pull herself to the pointed toe of the shoe.

"Ah, Ah, Ah..." Angela glanced at her slippers, scrunching her toes. She could feel one of the little pets trying to escape from under her big toes. Not caring which one was the offender, she wiggled both of her feet, punishing the girls in her shoes.

"You're not coming out until after I've had a bit of dancing," she mused. "Then I'll see about tucking you somewhere else."

Angela looked back up to her mirror, and resumed adjusting her hair. The blondes locks were tightly curled around her face, dancing against her pale cheeks like a golden frame. She leaned closer to the mirror, and slowly dragged her lipstick across puckered lips. She smiled as the glossy red traced her lips perfectly, thanks in part to centuries of practice.

Satisfied with her work, Angela stepped back, and gave her dress a twirl. The black satin swirled about her stocking clad thighs, before settling against her legs. She smiled, then gasped as a loud knock cracked against the door.

"Oh good! They're here!" Angela beamed as she trotted down the hall, her heels clicking against the wooden floor. She tossed the door open, and was greeted by two pair of arms around her neck.

"Happy New Year!" Ruby exclaimed in her ear. Her hands held a pair of champagne bottles, which clinked against each other as she hugged Angela. Sabrina quietly smiled as she embraced the two shorter women.

"Simmer down, Ruby, you've got a few hours before midnight still."

"Oh, please," Ruby pouted, "It's not like you haven't been a few hours off before."

Angela chuckled as she stepped outside, the door swinging shut behind her. With a passing wave of her hand, the heavy steel bolt locked with a dull thud.

"So who's the dedicated driver this time?" Angela asked, eyeing Ruby's hands. Ruby only responded by sticking her tongue out, much to her amusement.

"That would be me," Sabrina grinned, then clapped her hands twice. The snow in front of them swirled up, a dull blue light glowing from within the flurry.

"After you," Sabrina bowed, gesturing to the snowy portal. Ruby giggled and hopped through, followed closely by Angela. Sabrina glanced around quickly, then stepped into the whirlwind of snowflakes. The blue glow disappeared, and the snow gently drifted to the ground.

The girls stood under a streetlight, waiting for the snow around them to settle. About a block away, they could hear the noises of a party in full swing.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Ruby asked, before trudging through a light embankment of snow. Angela smiled and shook her head, then waved her hand before the snow, clearing herself a simple path.

Rachel and Melanie were confused. The air around them was warm and humid a moment ago, but something drew all of the heat away. The only warmth came from the toes wrapped around their bodies. They curled up in the crevices between Angela's toes, wedging themselves against the warm skin.

Angela giggled as she walked, feeling the slight tickle in her shoes.

"What's so funny, Angie?" Sabrina raised an eyebrow, not seeing the humor in snow.

"Oh, it's just my pets. They're a bit cold in my slippers, that's all."

Sabrina grinned. She knew her pet wasn't cold. She flexed her glutes, and felt the familiar struggling in her ass return.

Angela spied the smile on Sabrina's face. "So I take it you brought yours too?" She nodded to Sabrina's butt.

"Yup!" Sabrina admitted, her grin widening. "What about you, Ruby?"

Ruby stopped skipping in the snow for a moment, then said, "No, I decided to give mine a break tonight. I kinda played with her a lot this week, she's burnt out."

The girls chuckled, knowing full well Ruby's sexual appetite was immense. She seemed to go through tinies a lot the past several years, either from overusing them, or growing bored and eating them.

"So does that mean you're on the hunt tonight?"

"We'll see," Ruby snickered, before resuming her romp in the snow.

********

Rachel and Melanie were exhausted. Their bodies were rubbed raw against the smothering toes that held them captive. They silently wished for Angela to be back out in the cold, at least they would be spared the onslaught of sweat from her feet. They couldn't be sure if the pounding sounds around them was music, or the thundering of other feet dancing around them. Midnight couldn't quickly enough for them.

Angela raised her hands above her head, her hips bumping to the music as she danced with her friends. The trio hollered and laughed, slowly giving in to the exuberant vibe of the party. Around them, lights flashed, and bodies pressed against them as they partied into the night.

Ruby tossed back another mouthful of champagne, the fizzy bubbles tickling her throat.

"Almost as good as a tiny," she chuckled to herself, her inhibitions melting away. She eyed one of the boys dancing across the room, and began to make her way towards him. "Maybe he's willing to play..."

Sabrina stepped away from Angela, and walked down a hallway littered with partygoers. She tried to ignore the eyes she felt on her, as she towered past several of the guys, and all of the girls. Slipping into the bathroom, she bent down, and rolled up the hem of her dress. Her pale thighs exposed, she slid her other hand along her hip, tugging at the taut band of black fabric around her waist.

"How's it going back there, Laura? Or was it Lori?" She giggled as the squirming in her butt intensified, her latest pet buried deep within her plush cheeks. "Lauren, that's it!" She slapped her ass, sending ripples across her skin. The struggles in her ass reached a peak, before she clenched her cheeks, squashing the poor woman.

Lauren screamed into the humid darkness, her cries muffled by the mountains of flesh that surrounded her. The heat was unbrearable, and her nude body was coated in sweat, most of it not hers. Her body was wrapped with a thin dark thread, pinning her waist to the back of Sabrina's thong. She felt the cotton against her back lurch forward, plunging her deeper into the damp crack.

Sabrina gave herself a deliberate wedgie, pulling until she felt a pair of tiny hands pressed against her anus.

"I get a good case of swamp ass whenever I dance," she said to her butt, shaking it with every word. She paused for a moment, feeling a rumble in her abdomen. "Uh oh, Lauren. Let's hope you can hold your breath for a long time..." She shook her hips, allowing the dress to fall back into place, before a small fart escaped her puckered hole. She giggled as a hissing sound echoed in the bathroom, like a deflated tire.

The twitching pink ring before her puckered tightly, and Lauren clamped her hands over her mouth and nose. Suddenly, a hot wind rushed by, blowing her sweat soaked hair back. Lauren whimpered as her body was dragged against the slimy orifice. She began to feel lightheaded, and her lungs burned for air. Finally, her willpower ran out, and Lauren breathed out. She gagged as she inhaled through her cupped hands. The damp scent of sweat was overpowered by the foul stench of sulfur. She shook as the smell burned her nose, and wretched as the fumes crept into her mouth, leaving an acrid taste on her tongue.

Sabrina paused, waiting for the moment when Lauren had to breath. She could feel the girl stop moving, holding still to savor what precious little fresh air her lungs held. After several seconds, she felt a frantic squirming against her asshole. She laughed as she stepped out of the bathroom, her little pet wiggling pleasurably in her rear.

The girls regrouped by the snack table, where Ruby was polishing off another glass of bubbly liquid. Her cheeks were flushed, almost as red as her hair, and she hiccuped as she waved to Angela and Sabrina.

Angela smirked as she watched her inebriated friend, then asked, "Ruby, did that boy you were talking to wander off? He seemed fun."

Ruby giggled, and started to pour herself another glass of champagne. Sabrina covered her face with her hand, shaking her head while she chuckled.

"Well," Ruby began, "he is awfully handsome, but his pickup line was SO cheesy." She set the bottle onto the table with a loud thud, shaking the adjacent glasses.

"Oh no, what did he say?" Angela feigned shock, and held her hand to her lips.

"He said, 'Uhh, I've never seen a redhead up close,'" Ruby leaned into Angela's face, squinting as she mimicked the guy's actions.

Sabrina began cackling, tossing her jet black her to side side as she rested a hand against the corner of the table. Angela was giggling too, despite Ruby's invasion of her personal space.

"Go on," Sabrina prodded between trying to catch her breath, " I wanna hear how this one ends."

Ruby took a step back, and gently patted her crotch.

"He's up close now."

The three girls laughed until their sides hurt. Sabrina wiped a tear from her eye, before glancing up at the clock.

"Hey guys, five minutes to go!"

Ruby reached for the table, haphazardly grabbing some glasses. They clinked together in her hands as she lined them up, and began to pour.

"We should toast at midnight!" She hollered over the music, as the champagne splashed into the decorative crystal. After topping off the last glass, she passed the drinks to Angela and Sabrina.

Angela accepted the glass with a smile, and glanced around the dance floor. Across the room, she noticed a woman standing awkwardly against the far wall. She didn't appear interested in dancing like the rest of the partygoers, instead she seemed engrossed in her phone. But she was holding it at an unusual angle, she wasn't texting... Angela squinted as she watched the girl attempt to take a candid photograph of the room. Specifically, she could almost feel the small lens aimed at her and Ruby.

The two made eye contact, and Angela watched the as the woman's demeanor shifted. She immediately became flustered. She quickly dropped her phone to her side, and began to maneuver through the sea of dancing bodies.

Angela frowned, having seen this scenario play out several times over the centuries. She handed her champagne glass to Sabrina, who raised an eyebrow in response.

"I'll be back, girls," Angela said darkly, her mood souring. She waded into the crowd, disappearing from sight within seconds. Sabrina and Ruby stood patiently and waited, a silent understanding of what Angela was about to do.

********

Janet's hands were shaking as she tried to type. Between the alcohol and what she had seen, her mind was a blur. She shook her head, her auburn locks tossing back and forth around her face. She couldn't shake the images from her mind.

"That bitch shrunk that man like it was nothing!" She thought to herself, as she frantically tapped her fingers against the screen of her phone. "What did she even do to him?"

Her thoughts were cut short by a solid tap on her shoulder. Janet spun on her heels and gasped. Standing before her was one of the women she had seen with the redhead. Her face was framed by flowing blonde hair that curled as it rested on her bare shoulders. The woman's expression was stern, and Janet felt her knees weaken slightly as she glanced at the pair of crystal blue eyes staring at her.

"Excuse me, miss," the blonde said firmly, "but I don't appreciate you sneaking photos of my friends like that."

Janet stood, stunned.

"H... hu... how did you know?" She stammered, completely caught off guard.

The blonde woman motioned towards one of the door along the hall, and her tone softened. "I think I know what you saw. Let me explain it to you, so you don't freak out."

Janet was hesitant, but the woman's change of tone made her seem friendly enough. "Does she even know what her friend can do?" She stepped towards the door, which the woman held open for her. As her foot passed over the threshold, Janet felt a wave of dizziness sweep over her. Her hand reached for the door frame to steady herself, and she turned her head just in time to see the woman smiling sweetly at her. Strange, she looked taller than a moment ago...

The lights and noise around Janet faded, and she blacked out.

********

Ruby bounced on her tip toes when she saw Angela return, her hands clapping vigorously. She handed a champagne glass to Angela, and said, "We thought you were going to miss it!"

Sabrina turned to Angela, a hint of concern on her face.

"Is there a problem, Angie?"

Angela smiled, and slipped her hand over her glass, open her palm quickly before raising her glass. "Not anymore, sweetie."

Sabrina glanced down at Angela's glass, and smiled knowingly. She raised her glass as well, and they watched as the lights dimmed around the room. The music died down, and the a voice within crowd started the countdown. The girls looked at each other and smiled; another year passed in peace.

As shouts of "Happy New Year!" filled the air, the girls tapped their glasses together, and took a sip. Ruby tilted her head back, and finished off her glass. The girls laughed as she released a short burp, her ears turning red with embarrassment.

Angela looked down the tip of her dainty nose, and watched the bubbles rise in her glass. She smiled as tiny splashes rippled across the surface of the fizzy liquid.

Janet struggled to stay afloat in the turbulent waters. Large bubbles brushed against her legs, splattering her face with a sticky spray as they popped on the surface. The smell of champagne was overpowering, and she felt lightheaded as she threaded water. The world around her was distorted, the thick crystal walls bending light around her in strange patterns.

She looked up, and screamed. The blonde woman was smiling down at her, only now she was a towering giant! Janet's alcohol soaked brain slowly put the pieces together, and she began to thrash about in the tan liquid. She screamed until her voice cracked, as the pool of champagne shifted.

The glass walls rotated, and Janet could feel a current pulling her closer to the woman's face. The smiling red lips parted, and Janet could hear the frothy churning of the champagne flowing into the abyss beyond. She turned her back to the ominous lips, and swam with all her might. Her progress was in vain, as the glass continued to tilt further back. Janet felt her feet kick against the slick glass walls, and she wailed as her drenched body began to slide down the side of the glass. She tumbled head over heels, and let out one final shriek before her face slammed into the thick red lips.

Angela felt the tiny woman bump against her upper lip, and giggled. She pulled the glass away from her mouth, and felt the girl's body slap gently against her lower lip. Fighting the urge to smile, Angela puckered her lips, and slowly sucked the woman between her slick lips.

Ruby nudged against Angela's shoulder. "Whatcha thinkin' Angie?"

Angela turned, allowing Ruby a glimpse of her game. A pair of legs frantically kicked from between her lips, before she slurped them into her mouth. Ruby nodded and grinned, then turned away and staggered off to find Sabrina.

Janet sobbed as her body was squeezed between the woman's lips. Her dress and face were smeared with the sticky lipstick, and her her bumped against something hard in the darkness. She tumbled forwards as her legs were sucked in, and a short glimmer of light trickled in between the powerful lips. Janet struggled to her feet, and clawed towards the light. Suddenly, she was sealed in darkness again, and a deafening giggle reverberated around her.

A sloshing sound closed in behind her, and Janet feared for the worst. She shrieked as something warm rubbed against her back, pushing her against the inside of the pursed lips. Before she could react, Janet felt her body being lifted by the slimy tongue, the slick muscle curling around her squirming body. She felt the air being pressed from her lungs as she was rubbed against the roof of Angela's mouth, the rough texture of the tongue against her legs sending shivers of disgust up her spine.

Angela toyed with the girl in her mouth, shifting her weight between her feet. While she hadn't forgotten about her pets down below, they were an afterthought at the moment while she played with her latest victim. She gently sucked on the poor creature in her mouth, savoring the lingering sweet flavor of the champagne that had soaked into the woman's dress.

Finally, Angela tilted her head back, and swallowed. Her fingers traced the little lump as it traveled down her throat, and her lips parted slightly as she sighed. So far, it was good year.
Chapter End Notes:


Next chapter will be Valentine's Day. Any ideas what Angela should do? ;)