- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, so I'm way late with getting this posted. I had the only copy on my flash drive, and forgot to grab it before I left for holiday! -.-
Anywho, now that I'm home it's up! Better late than never, right?

It's a little shorter than the last two chapters, mostly playtime with Angela. ;)
Hopefully I can squeak in a chapter for New Year's but no promises (haven't even started it yet).

********

Angela leaned against the windowsill, a warm mug of steaming hot cocoa in her hands. In the darkness, a winter wonderland was in the making. A flurry of snow drifted to and fro, the myriad of tiny white flakes dancing about in the gentle breeze. The only source of light was from the gentle glow of the windows, casting soft shadows on the white landscape. Angela smiled as she shifted her weight from one hip to the other, feeling a small tickle between her thighs.

Deep within the confines of Angela's pants, Melanie squirmed in protest. Her arms and legs were pinned between Angela's massive thighs, the soft flesh hugging her firmly in place. Directly above her face, a steaming pussy twitched, hungry for it's meal. Melanie grunted as she tugged her arms against the smooth thighs holding her. She was greeted by a firm push against her back, as a pair of Angela's fingers mashed her against the waiting lips. Her struggling intensified as her upper body was rubbed back and forth against the slick, pulsing flesh.

Taking another sip of her cocoa, Angela allowed her hand to glide between her legs, gently rubbing her fingers against her crotch. The wiggling in her pants increased as she slid two fingers back and for between her thighs. She smiled, and gently pressed her legs together, trapping her fingers between her fuzzy pajama bottoms. Slowly, her hand retreated, and Angela sighed contentedly as the struggling within her underwear sent small tingles of pleasure throughout her body.

"That's a good little pet," she cooed softly, then raised the mug to her lips and took another sip. Small traces of steam rose from the dark liquid, dancing about her nose as she gently sniffed the sweet drink. Her hand gently prodded at her little pet, keeping a steady wiggling going between her shapely legs. She smiled again as she stared out into the gentle snowfall, daydreaming about her plans for tomorrow.

Angela stepped away from the window, a small pout on her face as she glanced at the empty cup. Her slippers gently clicked along the wooden floor as she wandered back to the kitchen. She walked into the kitchen, and set her mug among the growing pile of dishes in the sink.

Stepping back, she waved her hands in front of her, her fingers contorted in arcane patterns. The rattle of ceramic clinking against each other filled the room as the dishes began to rise. One by one, they passed beneath the faucet, bubbles pouring over the hard surface as if scrubbed by some unseen maid. Angela's lips curled into a smile as she watched the cleaned dishes float back to their wooden cabinets. Her foot twisted within her slipper, eliciting a small tickle under the ball of her foot.

Rachel was wedged underneath the doughy sole, her back pressed firmly against the wooly insole. Her face was dotted with beads of sweat, her hair matted and tangled from hours of inprisonment within the dark slipper. The musky smell of Angela's foot had long ago been etched into Rachel's nose, a smell she would probably never forget. She squeaked as the massive wall of flesh shifted above her, burying her face into the crease between Angela's toes.

Angela walked down the cold hallway, a soft tapping of her footsteps echoing through the dormant house. Her hand pushed against a dark wooden door, the oak frame gently sighing as it swung open. As she stepped into her bed chamber, dozens of small flames danced around the room, igniting the many candles the adorned the dressers and walls.

The room glowed with the soft flicker of candlelight, and Angela began to strip off her clothes. Her robe slid from her shoulders, catching itself before it hit the floor, then floated off to the closet. She reached behind her back, her fingers expertly unhinge get the frail clasp of her bralette. She discarded the silky garment across the room, barely noticing it as it stopped midair and followed after the robe.

Angela bent down and removed her slippers, placing them by the corner of the bed. Wedged between her toes, a wiggling girl sobbed softly, beaten and worn down by the countless hours underneath Angela's feet. Cooing softly, Angela gently plucked the girl up between her fingers, and gently laid her on the bed. The girl made no attempt to escape, and only curled into a fetal position and wept.

Another tingle from her crotch brought a smile to Angela's face. She shook her hips, and slowly wiggled out of her fuzzy pants. The red and black plaid fabric crumpled around her ankles, and she gingerly stepped from the pant legs. Clad in only a lacy white thong, Angela's hand wandered between her legs, her fingers gently stroking against her crotch.

Rachel began to compose herself, and she sat up slowly. Above her, the towering thighs of her captor rose into the sky. The powerful hands stroked and caressed the acres of smooth skin above her, their fluid motion mesmerizing to watch. As the monolithic fingers glided over the vast expanse of silk, a small squirming caught Rachel's eye. Her eyes bulged out in horror as she realized what she saw.

Between two of Angela's fingers, a lump wiggled from within the silky thong. Rachel gasped as the unmistakable shape of a human being was pressed against the fabric, trapped within the sweltering confines of Angela's underwear. Her hand raised to cover her gaping mouth as Rachel watched the probing fingers rub against the struggling lump, pushing it lower into the depths of Angela's crotch. She could swear that her ears heard a tiny cry for help, before being silenced by the swift push of a curling finger.

Angela sighed as she maneuvered Melanie lower, positioning her tiny body directly beneath her hungry cavern. With one quick motion, she firmly pressed her finger against the squirming mass in her underwear, and moaned softly. She felt her lower lips part, her pussy willingly accepting the struggling girl into the moist tunnel. Her fingers continued to rub against the silk covering her vagina, the fabric dampening with her arousal.

Not forgetting about her other toy, Angela closed her eyes, and muttered under her breath. She glanced down, and smiled as she watched the tiny on her bed stagger, then fall to her knees.

Rachel felt lightheaded, and knew what was about to happen. Having been shrunk and enlarged so many times, she no longer lost consciousness when Angela decided to change her size, but the spell still took a toll on her body. Her skin tingled, and her vision began to spin. She held out her hands in front of her to steady herself, her dazed eyes glancing about as her perspective shifted. The tingling sensation across her skin began to subside, and Rachel shook her head a few times, adjusting to her new size. She blinked twice, her eyes not fully aware of the shadow that loomed overhead.

Without saying a word, Angela spun on her heels, and lowered her rear to the bed. She heard a tiny yelp as her butt collided with the mattress, trapping her pet underneath her right cheek. She began to wiggle back and forth, lifting her bottom slightly to adjust the small girl beneath her. Finally satisfied with the muffled screams situated in her ass crack, Angela let her weight down on the bed, her thighs sinking into the soft mattress.

Angela allowed her hands to wander across her body. A pair of red and green painted nails dragged along her chest, gently twisting and tugging at her stiffening nipples. Her hands clutched at her breasts, squeezing and filling her hands with her ample bosom. She tilted her head to the side and closed her eyes, sighing as her wavy blonde hair rolled down her back. The gentle brush against her back sent goosebumps down her sides, and Angela felt her mouth curve into a gentle smile.

A soft gasp broke the silence as her left hand wandered south, rubbing against the squirming lump in her panties. Her fingers pressed against the wiggling form, pushing it back down into the sensitive depths between her legs, sending warm tingles up her spine. Angela slowly rocked her hips back and forth, bucking against her fingers. The muffled cries from beneath her butt resumed as she dragged her cheeks back and forth, providing her cushion with brief gasps of air.

Rachel shrieked as she felt her body being pulled deeper into Angela's waiting crack. The soft walls closed in around her, squeezing her body and forcing the air from her lungs. Rachel's eyes bugged out in terror as a thin white line slammed into her face. The silk was damp with sweat, and Rachel's face wrinkled as the stale odor of ass filled her nostrils. She watched as the cheeks slid forward again, giving her a quick breath of fresh air before being buried under the pale mountain again.

Melanie wasn't so lucky. Her whole world was hot and humid; fresh air was a luxury she would not receive. Her bare skin was slick with sticky juices, lubricating her body for Angela's pleasure. Over and over, she felt a firm pressure against her back, rubbing her body up and down against the sweltering flesh that surrounded her. She tried to claw her way free, but only seemed to bring more enjoyment to her tormentor. Suddenly, light poured in from above, and Melanie squinted as she turned her head to the sky. A solitary finger dove in, and pressed hard against Melanie's screaming head, driving her deeper into the heated depths of Angela's crotch.

Angela moaned as she pushed the tiny in her panties lower. She could feel her tiny hands pushing against her labia, struggling to escape. Angela shifted her weight, driving her ass further into the mattress as she spread her legs apart. The squirming in her butt intensified, and she giggled as a tiny kick tickled her asshole.

Focusing on the girl in front, Angela bit her lip and pushed her fingers forward. She grunted in pleasure as her finger slid within, a struggling girl wedged against the tip. Angela thrust her finger deeper, the squirming sensation fueling her arousal.

Slowly, she began to move her finger in and out, trapping her pet within her pussy. Her pace quickened as her fingers pumped in and out of her soaking pussy. A rush of pleasure surged through Angela's body, and a high pitched moan rang out through the bed chambers. Her legs stuck straight out, her toes curled as she clenched her glutes around the squirming girl in her ass.

Finally, the pleasure began to subside, and Angela's feet came to rest on the soft carpet. Her breathing was labored, small beads of sweat adorned her forehead. She reached up, and wiped her brow with the back of her hand, pushing a damp lock of hair to the side. Her cheeks were rosy as she huffed one last time, before slipping her fingers back inside to retrieve her toy.

Melanie coughed and sputtered as the cool evening air washed across her body. Thick juices dripped from her limbs, her body racked with abuse from serving as Angela's living dildo. She fell limp onto the bed beside the towering witch, too weak to move. Her breasts glistened with sweat and secretions as they heaved up and down.

She twisted her head to the right, startled by the rustling of the sheets at her side. A titanic leg lifted up slightly as Angela shifted her weight to one side. Melanie could hear muffled cries from with the monumental ass.

"Rachel!" Melanie cried out, her arm outstretched towards the dark gap beneath the quivering cheek. Her eyes widened as a slender hand reached down, slipping into the damp crack in search of some lost object. Melanie heard a scream, which was quickly cut short as the massive rear descended back onto the mattress.

Melanie watched in horror as the hand remained between the cheeks, buried up to the wrist in sweaty ass flesh. The flexing tendons in Angela's arm left little doubt in Melanie's mind of what was going on. Her eyes began to water as she watched, completely unable to help her friend.

Rachel pressed firmly against the thin strap of fabric, her only barrier between the hole that eagerly wished to devour her. She squirmed as a finger pressed into her back, holding her securely in place. The damp walls of flesh around her was heating up fast with all the commotion, and she screamed as the thong in front of her began to move. The fingers around her expertly tugged the narrow band aside, exposing the twitching pink ring Rachel had come to dread. Raising her hands in front of her face, Rachel shrieked as the finger behind her lurched forward, driving her headfirst into the sweaty depths of the witch's ass.

Shifting her weight on her hand, Angela sighed as she felt her pet slipping deeper into her butt. Her teeth nibbled on her lower lip as she flexed her hand between her cheeks, slowly wedging the struggling girl further into her ass. Finally, she felt a tickling against her back door, and moaned softly. She curled her middle finger, nudging the tiny girl's head against her asshole, and began to rub her finger in a circular motion. After a few moments of enjoying the delicious feeling, she decided it was time to go further.

Rachel's face was coated in a greasy residue, her hair slicked against her head. What little air surrounded her was tainted by the smell of ass and sweat, and every breath she took made her want to gag. She pounded her fists wildly, desperate for this nightmare to end. Suddenly, the puckered hole in front of her relaxed, and Rachel felt the cruel finger jab against her back.

Before she could scream, Rachel was shoved headfirst into the oily pink ring, burying her up to her shoulders. The pulsing asshole clamped around her face, squeezing it like a grape. Rachel's mind was a flurry of terror, as her lungs began to burn for air. Something clamped against her hips, and she felt her body thrust forward. The slimy ring slithered down her shoulders, swallowing her up to her elbows. Rachel gasped for air, and immediately regretted the decision. The tiny pocket she was trapped in reeked, worse than anything she could have imagined. She dry heaved as the sphincter around her chest clamped down, tugging on her like an anal chew toy.

Angela flexed her anus a few times, relishing the wild sensations in her ass. She leaned forward, shifting her weight to her feet. She slowly stood up, keeping her cheeks spread with her hands. Turning her head so she looked over her shoulder, Angela looked down at the cowering girl on the edge of the mattress.

"Can you see your friend, little one?"

Melanie stood frozen by what she saw. Between the pale hills of Angela's ass cheeks, she could see Rachel. At least, the lower half of her. A tiny pair of legs kicked up and down as Rachel fought to be free.

Angela smiled, and reached one hand closer to her butthole. Grabbing the flailing legs between her thumb and forefinger, she began to slowly push deeper. Soon, all that remained visible were two little feet.

"How about now?" Angela asked, bending down to present a closer view. She paused for a moment, then clenched her anus, sucking the last trace of Rachel into her bowels. Her hands released their grip on her cheeks, allowing them to fall back into place with a gentle clap. She began to sway her hips back and forth, slowly lowering her bottom towards the bed.

Melanie whimpered as she watched her friend disappear completely. The massive cheeks bobbed back and forth, creeping towards her with each taunting shake. She stepped back, and tripped on a fold in the sheets. Landing squarely on her rear, Melanie kicked and screamed as the massive ass above her collided with the bed, plunging her straight into the sweaty canyon.

Angela moaned and she began to grind her ass back and forth. The tickling in her crack combined with the frantic twitching within her rectum was driving her wild. Her hand slid down between her thighs, her fingers rubbing vigorously as another orgasm began to well up inside her. Bucking her hips faster and faster, Angela squeezed her legs together as a rush tore through her body. She collapsed onto her back, panting as her smooth skin glistened with sweat in the candlelight.

After a few moments of catching her breath, Angela rolled onto her side. She reached back with one hand, and patted her open palm against the damp sheets. A smile crept across her face as she heard a tiny yelp coupled with a lump in her palm. She brought her closed fist to her face, and opened her mouth wide. Her tongue poked out, and quickly lapped up the screaming woman in her hand.

Darkness surrounded Melanie as she was tossed around the humid cavern. The lurking beast of a tongue probed at her sweat-soaked skin, its rough texture sending shivers of revulsion down her spine. The sweat covering her body was quickly replaced by the thicker saliva, and Melanie fought the urge to vomit as her face was slowly licked by the slimy tongue.

Angela shifted on the bed, slowly sitting back up. The squirming in her ass was dying down; her pet probably needed a break. She sighed and pouted, sad that her playtime was finally drawing to an end.

"Maybe I'll practice a breathing spell on the little one next time," she thought to herself, a mischievous grin tugging at her lips. Her hand slid between her moist ass cheeks, and she flexed her abdominal muscles. The struggling against her anus resumed, and Angela giggled as she felt a tiny limb finally poke free. She grasped the flailing appendage, and slowly pulled. The feeling was unusual, but pleasant.

Angela chuckled as she held the tiny girl up to her face. She was dangling by one leg, her tiny body oiled up with a greasy sweat. Angela watched as the girl slowly regained consciousness, then started struggling and screaming. She giggled at the sight, her lips parting long enough to let her little morsel catch a glimpse of her friend. As soon as Angela felt the subtle vibrations of the girl in her mouth crying out, she snapped her lips shut, and began to suck. Her lips puckered out with a short slurping sound, and Angela began to hum as she walked to the bathroom.

Rachel was almost hysterical. Every breath she took was still tainted with the smell of Angela's ass, even though she was dangling in midair. Not that her sense of vertigo was helping things. She swung her arms around, desperately trying to somehow reorient her body to a position other than upside down. She hardly noticed being lowered into a sink, until a torrent of freezing water rushed down on her.

Angela's face glowed with a soft smile as she hummed, rubbing the tiny between her fingers to rinse her off. Satisfied with her work, she set the girl down on a folded towel, and allowed her to rest. The girl seemed dazed, and didn't move other than to sit up and watch Angela with wary eyes.

Leaning forward, Angela opened her mouth, dumping Melanie into her open palm. Without a word, she slipped her hand under the stream of cold water, giggling at the startled yelp from her within her grasp. After a moment, she dumped the small girl next to her friend on the towel, and quickly folded the fluffy material over them.

Rachel and Melanie shivered in the darkness, their naked bodies drained of warmth. Suddenly, the coarse towel was tented over them, and they felt everything begin to shift. They were tossed about in the dark, elbows and knees poking at each other as they were tumble dried by the gigantic towel. Finally, the ride came to an end, and the girls rolled haphazardly into a waiting hand.

Smiling down at her pets, Angela cupped her hands together, and carried the girls back to her room. She lifted the glass lid an oversized jar, and gently set them inside. With a wave of her hand, a small table materialized before the girls, complete with plates and utensils. Melanie and Rachel stared up in disbelief at their captor; this was an unusual gesture, one that might prove to be a trick.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you," Angela said softly, as if reading their minds. "It's Christmas, after all, you two should enjoy a warm meal tonight."

As soon as she finished speaking, Angela snapped her fingers. The pair of plates sparkled, and the girls' eyes widened as their favorite meals appeared before them. For Melanie, a steaming plate of soft tacos, stuffed to bursting with lettuce and meats. For Rachel, a beautifully crafted burger, surrounded by golden fries as thick as her fingers.

Melanie reached forward hesitantly, still unsure of what to make of this spectacle before her. Slowly, she picked up one of the tacos, and took a bite. The flavor was rich, and she could feel the warmth of the tortilla on her tongue. Tears welled up in her eyes; this was the first time she had tasted real food in weeks.

"See? It won't hurt you guys," Angela's smiled. Her view of the girls was distorted by the thick glass, but she could tell they were in shock.

"I'll leave you too alone for the night, enjoy your Christmas dinner." She winked, then turned to leave. Standing in the doorway, she turned and glanced back at the girls. Their attention had shifted to the banquet before them, and no longer cared of her presence. Angela smiled, and quietly shut the door as she walked down the hallway.

"All I want for Christmas is my two little toys..."

Chapter End Notes:

Maybe a New Year's post, otherwise I'll just have to make a nice, long Valentine's Day chapter. Any thoughts or suggestions for that would be appreciated!