- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here it is! The chapter that was never meant to be written!
JK, you guys have left some wonderful feedback on this and Sara's Misfortune, so I couldn't let it go to waste!
Expect lots of vore in this story (c'mon, it says FEAST in the title, what'd you expect?), but there are other elements as well (feet, ass, pussy).


Thanksgiving dinner was in a few hours, and Angela's kitchen was alive with motion. The rich smells of cornbread and stuffing in the oven wafted through the air, bringing a warm aura to the room. Angela reached into the fridge and removed a handful of long carrots. Laying them on the cutting board, she snapped her fingers, and the carrots rolled themselves in a neat row. She picked up a large knife, and began to slice them into small bites. After three cuts, Angela removed her delicate hand from the knife, letting it continue its chopping without assistance.

She set a small sack of potatoes on the counter, and laid the peeler next to it. With a wave of her hand, the peeler levitated, and one by one, the potatoes rose from the sack, the peeler sweeping over them. She twirled on her feet, her blonde curls bobbing around her neck. The carrots were cut, and she scooped them into a pot, covering them with water from the tap. A gentle blue flame sparked beneath the pot, glowing against the silvery metal.

Angela stepped back and smiled as she watched the utensils whisk about the kitchen, helping to prepare the meal. She scrunched her feet, feeling her toes squeeze against her little toys, before stepping back into the kitchen to prepare the ham.

Rachel and Melanie were cramped, each wedged under one of Angela's feet. The heat in the witch's boots was unbearable, and the girls were drenched in sweat. The huge digits flexed above the girls, squeezing them and burying their faces into the damp skin. As their faces were rubbed against the hot flesh, some of the salty grime worked its way between their lips, leaving a sour taste on their tongues.

Angela hummed as she dashed about the kitchen, adding a pinch of spice to a black pot, and a dash of salt to another kettle. She leaned forward, standing on her tip toes, crushing her little pets. She quickly dipped one finger into the gravy bubbling on the stove, then stuck her her covered finger between her lips. Her lips parted slightly into a smile, the flavor was perfect! She shifted her weight back to her heels, and skipped out of the kitchen to prepare the table.

A loud knock sounded at the door, and Angela giggled in delight as she scurried to the door. She swung open the large wooden entrance, and the air was filled with greetings and laughter. Angela wrapped her arms around the two women, and the three embraced.

Ruby stepped inside first, slipping her shoes off, and nudging them to the side with her stocking-clad feet. Her fiery red hair flowed down her back, contrasting with her bright orange blouse. In her her hand was a straw basket, the contents neatly wrapped in a plaid cloth. After giving Angela a quick kiss on the cheek, she trotted off to the kitchen, and set the basket down among the many dishes.

Sabrina smiled as she stepped into the house behind Angela. At 6'3", she towered over the other two girls, but the height difference didn't seem to bother anyone. A pair of jet black pigtails swayed behind her shoulders, and a glossy black dress clung to her body, trailing down to her shins. A pan wrapped in tin foil floated by her side, and Sabrina waved it off to the kitchen to join the other delicacies.

The three woman headed into the living room, reclining on the couches while they chatted away. After several minutes of laughter and small talk, Angela spoke up.

"So, what are you girls thankful this year?"

Ruby giggled, and blurted out, "No more witch hunts!"

The girls erupted in a fit of laughter, then Angela composed herself.

"No, really! Anything special this year?" She scrunched her toes to emphasize the word "special" to her little toys.

Sabrina blushed, her rosy cheeks standing out against her monochromatic attire. She knew exactly what Angela was implying, and stuttered, "Well, I got a new pair of panties that I'm just in love with... She fits well."

"She?" Angela raised an eyebrow, clearly interested in where this story was going.

The red color in Sabrina's cheeks deepened as she explained to the girls her tale. "It was back in summer, when I was shopping for some new swimsuits," she began. "The cashier was being exceptionally rude that day, and I had enough. When she told me to kiss her ass after I asked for help, I decided to turn the tables." She turned her head to her lap, "Isn't that right, little Lucy?" Sabrina wiggled her bottom into the couch, rubbing her pale cheeks against each other.

Lucy sobbed in the hot darkness as the mammoth cheeks pressed against her. She was a human thong for Sabrina, her body sliding up and down the sweaty ass crack with every motion Sabrina made. Sweat soaked the girl's auburn hair, and her naked body was coated in a thin greasy film from rubbing against Sabrina's asshole all morning. As the giant witch shook her butt back and forth, the bindings around Lucy's arms and legs pulled taut, straining her body and plunging her deeper into the humid crevice. She screamed as the puckered ring nuzzled against her chest and face, smearing her with its oily residue.

Sabrina smiled as she felt the tiny girl's body rub against her asshole, and clenched her butt in satisfaction. She leaned back, compressing her cheeks around her living underwear, and listened as Ruby shared her story.

Ruby leaned forward, and fiddled with a thin gold necklace around her neck. "You girls know how much I like fashion." Angela and Sabrina nodded in agreement. Ruby pulled up on the necklace, pulling a pendant from the depths of her cleavage. A small blonde woman was chained to a simple golden pole, and Angela leaned closer to get a better view. She could see the little pet struggling against her restraints, shifting back and forth against the shiny pendant.

Sabrina sat back, smiling, and asked, "So what did this woman do to wrong you, Ruby?"

Ruby smiled, and tucked the woman back into her cleavage, silencing her tiny pleas for freedom. "I overheard her berating one of my favorite baristas one day, left the poor girl in tears. I wasn't going to just let her walk all over that poor thing, so I decided to put her in her place." She squeezed her outstretched arms together, compressing her breasts around the necklace. "I hope she'll take the lesson to heart, if I ever let her go."

The girls laughed at her cheesy joke, then all eyes turned to Angela. She smiled sweetly, and said, "I went with something more practical. I got a pair of new insoles last month." She slipped off her boots and tipped them over, shaking Melanie and Rachel onto the coffee table in front of the three women.

Ruby leaned forward and poked at Melanie, giggling when the tiny girl yelped and retreated from her fingertip. She looked up at Angela.

"What did they do, complain about your brownies or something?" She asked with a smirk.

Angela chuckled and shook her head. "Oh, no, nothing like that. They thought it would be funny to throw toilet paper in my yard on Halloween, and I caught them in the act." She leaned down and flicked Rachel's petite backside. "Naughty little pets, aren't you?"

Angela scooped up the girls in her hand, and dropped each back into a boot, slowly slipping her feet back inside. She could hear their tiny screams before her feet settled on top of them, burying them in her moist soles.

"There were three originally, but I got carried away with one of them while making lollipops, and, well..." Angela's voice trailed off, keeping the two girls in suspense. She sprang to her feet, and hustled into the kitchen.

Ruby and Sabrina sat there, confused. An array of clattering sounds echoed down the halls, then Angela returned, her face flushed from running.

"Sorry ladies, I almost forgot to start the turkey!"

The girls laughed, and Angela snapped her fingers as she sat down. A wine bottle floated down the hall, followed by three thin crystal glasses. Angela poured a glass for the girls, then one for herself, before propping her feet up on the coffee table, feeling the tiny girls squirming against her toes.

********

After an hour of talking, Ruby excused herself to the restroom. Between the wine and the struggles in her bosom, she was becoming quite aroused, and felt the need for release. And she had just the idea.

Slipping into the bathroom, she turned the lock behind her, and muttered a spell under her breath. A faint shimmer hovered around the walls, sealing all sounds within the bathroom. Sighing at the privacy, Ruby reached her hands between her boobs, and fished out the tiny woman. She held the girl up to her face, and undid the clasp that joined the pendant to the golden chain. The chain fell away from the pendant, and draped across Ruby's supple breasts, no longer weighed down by the golden rod and wiggling figurine. Ruby lifted the pendant to her mouth and puckered, then slowly slid it between her juicy lips.

Lydia struggled against the golden cuffs around wrists and ankles as the giantess's plush lips rolled over her feet. A tiny scream escaped her throat as the wet skin slithered up her legs, before burying her waist between the massive lips. She could feel the giant woman's tongue begin to work its way around the pendant, brushing the rough yet slippery muscle against her shackled legs. A soft moan vibrated through her, and she felt a force pulling her deeper. She screamed as her waist was swallowed up, followed by her bare breasts.

Ruby kept her fingers pinched above the girl's head, and slowly slurped the pendant deeper into her mouth. The metal rod laid on her tongue, which she curled into a "U" shape. With only the tiny woman's head free of her mouth, Ruby began to twist the pendant between her fingers, turning the girl over in her mouth like a roast on a spit. The squirming body pressed against her tongue was euphoric, and Ruby resisted the urge to simply swallow the girl whole, pendant and all.

Lydia screamed until her voice was hoarse. Her head was faced down, her vision aimed directly at the cleavage that held her hostage so often. She could feel the saliva pooling against her body, slowly leaking out between the pursed lips. A large glob of warm sticky fluid dribbled along her neck, bathing Lydia's face in spit. She wretched and shook her head violently, trying to free her now blocked airways.

Ruby released her fingers, and slid her tongue out from between her lips. She could feel the girl's face pressed against the tip of her tongue, and she began to flick it back and forth, smearing more saliva into Lydia's face and hair. Her hands found their way under her blouse, and she pinched and twisted her erect nipples as her little pet writhed in her mouth. A fire burned between her legs, yearning for attention.

The giant lips began to part, and Lydia felt her body begin to slide forward. The pendant tipped down and fell from Ruby's mouth, and dove towards Ruby's waiting bosom. Lydia watched in horror as she fell headfirst into the warm fleshy canyon and screamed.

Another moan escaped Ruby's mouth as the pendant plunged between her boobs. She cupped her hands around her breasts and squeezed, pressing her mammaries together. Her thumbs circled her swollen nipples, brushing against the heated pink mounds. As she churned her breasts together, Ruby could feel the pendant slowly slipping deeper into her cleavage, smothering her toy.

Lydia's lungs burned for air. Around her, tons of hot flesh rubbed against her spit-soaked body. The saliva acted as a lubricant, sliding Lydia deeper into the tight confines of Ruby's rack. Just as she was about to pass out from a lack of oxygen, Lydia's head poked free, hanging upside down under the undulating flesh. She gasped in fresh air, the stars in her vision slowly fading with each breath. Lydia tilted her head back, and stared down the vast expanse of Ruby's taut stomach.

The breasts above her lurched, and Lydia felt her body quickly slipping free. The pendant slid along the smooth skin of Ruby's tummy, leaving a thin trail of saliva in its wake. Lydia began to shake her head, muttering, "No, no, no...." as she watched where she was headed. The pendant glided by Ruby's belly button, just as a massive hand descended and began to lift the waistband of the skirt below.

Ruby slipped her fingers under her skirt, allowing the pendant to slide into her panties. She took a step back and squatted, letting her ass rest on the edge of the ivory tub. Her fingers probed after the pendant, and began to slide it up and down her slit. Ruby pressed her thighs together, pinning both pendant and pet against her throbbing pussy. The struggles felt electric, sending pulses of pleasure up her spine.

Ruby spread her legs, and grasped the tip of the pendant between her fingers. The warm rod slid between her soaking lips with ease as she submerged her toy in the depths of her pussy. The wiggling from Lydia intensified as her tiny screams were silenced, her puny head swallowed by Ruby's quivering vagina. Ruby leaned her head back and moaned softly, and began to slide the pendant in and out of her pussy. Lydia's pathetic screams were punctuated by the wet slurping sounds as Ruby quickened her pace.

Lydia struggled for air as Ruby's thick juices coated her face. Her sweat mixed with the slimy fluids, drenching her exposed body. The sweltering heat around her made the moist cavern feel like a cramped sauna, the hot sticky walls kneading her back and forth. As Ruby's pussy contracted around her, Lydia felt the air being squeezed from her lungs, and her vision began to grow fuzzy. A wave of hot fluid spilled over her as she passed out, her body falling limp against the restraints.

Ruby covered her mouth as she orgasmed, her legs clamped shut around other hand. She could feel the afterglow dribble down her fingers as she panted, unable to stand quite yet. Her soaking fingers probed inside, and she withdrew the pendant from the hot folds of her pussy. Holding the slick golden pole to her face, she felt a twinge of regret seeing the tiny woman unconscious on the pendant. She opened her mouth, and snaked her tongue out, licking at the girl's feet. A small stir relieved any guilt she felt, and she slipped the pendant into her mouth. Her lips wrapped around her fingers, and Ruby began to suck as she slowly pulled the pendant free. The flavor of her pet was accented by her sticky juices, and Ruby let out one final moan.

The reverberation of the moan shook Lydia, jarring her back to consciousness. She began to thrash against the golden cuffs. Her body slid free of Ruby's lips, a thin layer of saliva coating her naked body. She watched in silent terror as the giantess fiddled with her necklace, reattaching the pendant to the chain. Lydia let out one last scream as she was plunged back into the sweaty depths of Ruby's cleavage. All light and sound was drowned out, save for the rhythmic pounding of Ruby's heartbeat.

Ruby stood up and cleaned herself off, before waving her hand at the door. The spell dissipated, and she opened the door to join the others. She sat down across from Angela, and jumped back into the conversation as if nothing happened.

A series of chimes rang from Sabrina's small purse. She pulled out her phone, and excused herself from the room. Angela took the opportunity to tease Ruby, "So, how was your little pet?"

Ruby felt her cheeks flush, and she stammered. Had her spell not worked, did the girls hear her?

As if reading her mind, Angela chuckled and said, "Nobody heard you, don't worry. But at nine hundred years old, I think I can spot a pleased woman." She winked at Ruby, whose cheeks were now as red as her hair.

"Come now, dinner should be ready in a moment or two." Angela hopped to her feet, and headed to the kitchen. Ruby followed behind, her cheeks still hot from the slight embarrassment.

Sabrina finished her call, and hurried down the hall to catch up, her heels clacking against the wood floors. She smirked as she felt her ass munching on her thong with each step, rubbing her pet against her asshole. Before she caught up to Ruby, she reached back and rubbed a finger down her crack. Her manicured nail pressed against what she figured was Lucy's head, and she began to scratch her finger, grinding the poor girl's face against her sweaty hole.

Lucy screams were muffled by the puckered ring that engulfed her face. She hated to be humiliated like this, which was probably one of the reasons Sabrina did it so often. After several agonizing seconds, the finger released from behind her head, and Lucy struggled to lean her head back. The tight sphincter clenched, holding her face captive in its suffocating grasp. Finally, Lucy managed to yank her head free, with a sticky pop echoing in the dark crevice. Her face was smeared in a fresh layer of grime, and while she was thankful to breathe again, her air supply was tainted by the greasy film.

Sabrina stood next to Ruby, and the two watched as Angela performed her magic. She stood in the middle of the kitchen, waving her hands this way and that, conducting the orchestra of cookware. Pots lifted from the stove, pouring their contents into patterned bowls. The oven door swung open, and a golden brown turkey floated out onto the counter. With a wave of Angela's hand, stuffing flew into the roasted bird, pulled in by some unseen vacuum. Angela snapped her fingers, and the dishes hovered off to the table.

The girls clapped in amazement. While they were all witches, neither of them could compete with the elegance and skill of Angela's mystical performance, especially in the kitchen. The trio sat down at the table, and began to dish up piles of delicious food onto their plates. The air was filled with spices and laughter, as the girls began their feast.

Sabrina shifted her weight in her chair, feeling her underwear pull tight as she crossed her legs. In the darkness of her ass, Lucy screamed as her arms were stretched to their limit, her body splayed across Sabrina's asshole. The pink ring twitched against her chest, smearing a grimy oil across her torso. As Sabrina leaned back into her chair more, Lucy slid down lower, until her face was mashed against Sabrina's back door. Throughout the meal, Sabrina flexed her sphincter, clenching and unclenching against her pet's abused face.

A small gurgle rumbled through Sabrina's gut, and she gasped slightly as a small fart escaped her bowels. She smiled as the wiggling in her ass intensified, and resumed eating her mashed potatoes. The other two seemed unaware of the wind Sabrina passed, too consumed with their meals.

Lucy gagged as her air supply was replaced with the stench of sulfur. the foul air burned her throat and lungs, and her ears were ringing from the blast of hot wind. Her vision blurred as her body was deprived of oxygen, and she began to slip in and out of consciousness. As Sabrina adjusted in her seat, her asshole pressed down against Lucy, pinning her between the seat cushion and the pulsing ring. Lucy felt the sphincter tense, then relax as another wave of hot gas seeped out. She wretched as her stomach turned knots from the ghastly odor. Another shift in Sabrina's ass, and Lucy's head was mashed under the smelly ring. Her struggles began to weaken as the acrid stench overwhelmed her body, and she finally passed out from the lack of fresh air.

Sabrina felt the squirming in her ass die down, and wiggled her bottom. Her underwear had passed out again, and she sighed as she leaned back further. She could feel the unconscious girl's head being swallowed up by her puckered anus, munched like an anal chew toy. She flexed and felt her tight ring compress around the tiny head, no doubt smearing her with sweat and other dirty things. After several minutes, she clenched her ass and felt the tiny head pop free. She didn't want her poor toy to suffocate, at least not without a suitable replacement first.

Angela picked apart her turkey as she gently tapped her toes. She could feel her little squirming insoles tossing around, with one wedged firmly between her big and second toes. The other had the misfortune of slipping under the ball of her foot, and was mashed into the rough, wrinkled skin of her sole.

Angela's foot lifted, and Melanie gasped for air. It was like a jungle under there, with sweat beading up along the bottom of the sole, and soaking her naked body. She screamed as the monolithic foot came crashing down again, silencing her cries. The underside of her foot pressed against her body, the doughy flesh molding around her. Melanie felt the air being crushed out of her lungs, her poor breasts smushed tightly against the wrinkled skin. As Angela flexed her toes, Melanie could feel the muscles beneath the skin tense and relax, organic pulleys and ropes contracting within the enormous appendage.

Melanie felt the foot lift, and the boot lurched to the side as Angela swung her foot to the side. The force caused Melanie to roll onto her stomach, but before she could begin to crawl free, the oppressive foot crashed down against her back. Her face was pressed forward into the sweaty insole as Angela's big toes drove down against the back of her skull. The rough fibers of the insole abraded against Melanie's cheeks and nose, and the salty sweat that had accumulated began to seep into her mouth. Melanie writhed in disgust as her tongue was assaulted by the sour flavor of Angela's foot sweat, but her head was still pinned by the large digit. She felt the big toe begin the flex back and forth against her, using her head as a small massage ball. Her face was rhythmically rubbed up and down, plowing her face further into the nasty insole.

Finally, the toe lifted, and Melanie sucked in air, coughing at the stench that burned her lungs. She tilted her head to the side, her face beet red from the scrubbing against the dirty insole. As her eyes readjusted and began to refocus, she felt the gigantic toe settle against her ear. It rested against her head, the soft and wrinkly flesh spilling down the side of her face to her nose. Melanie wailed as tears welled up in her eyes, and the toe began to rub against her face again.

Rachel was trapped in the other boot, smashed between two toes. Her arms and head poked out, and Rachel clawed at Angela's nail, desperately trying to pull herself free. The thin acrylic coat on the manicured nails proved too slick to grasp, and Rachel pounded her fists against the dense skin in frustration.

As if responding to her anger, the toes squeezed tight, steamrolling the air from Rachel. Her face turned bright red, then slowly faded to purple, her facial muscles contorting into agonized expressions. Her mouth flapped open as she tried in vain to suck in air, but her chest was crushed between the massive toes. The pressure finally released, and Rachel slumped down between the toes, gulping in lungfuls of the humid air. She had barely begun to catch her breath before the foot shifted again, burying her face into the crevice between the two toes. Rachel shook her head violently from side to side, her struggles to escape only serving to massage the crick between Angela's toes.

The trio finished up their plates just in time for dessert. Angela waved her hand to clear the table, and the plates in front of the girls lifted and floated off to the kitchen. Within seconds, another batch of clean plates arrived, each with its own fork and knife. Behind them floated Sabrina's pan, still wrapped in foil. As it settled on the table, Sabrina reached forward and unwrapped the pan, revealing a warm apple pie. The room filled with the smell of cinnamon and fruit, and Angela reached for the knife to begin serving up the delicious treat.

"Ah!" Sabrina held up a finger, "Wait, there's more."

She waved her hand over the pie, and then waited. Slowly, three small figures began to stir, and Sabrina grinned. One by one, a small girl sat up, their bodies buried waist deep in the pie. Their tiny bodies were coated in the warm sugary filling, and their blonde heads were caked with cinnamon and sugar.

"There's one for each of us," Sabrina spoke through smiling lips. "You can keep them if you want, but they taste oh so delicious." She licked her lips in emphasis.

Ruby clapped her hands in delight, and Angela's face bore a naughty grin. Sabrina was practically beaming, overjoyed that the girls were enjoying her surprise. She nodded to Angela, permitting her to cut the pie.

The three girls in the pie stared in silent terror. They still weren't quite sure where they were or what was going on. One struggled briefly against the gooey filling that held her in place, before all three were captivated by the large metallic blade above them. They watched as it slowly fell, cutting through the same substance that bound them. It rose again, then fell between two of the girls. They looked around, and saw three giant faces hovering around them, smiling down at them. Finally, one of the girls snapped, and began screaming, followed shortly by the others.

Angela giggled as tiny squeaks began emanating from the pie. "Took them a little while to figure it out, didn't it?"

Sabrina chuckled. "They weren't exactly the brightest bulbs when I picked them up, kept babbling about some cheer they had just left."

Ruby bounced in her seat and giggled, "Oooh! I've never had a cheerleader before!"

Angela smiled and began to dish up the slices of pie. She made sure each plate had one tiny flailing girl. When she got to her slice, she scraped the loose filling from the knife onto the tiny shrieking blonde, burying her in apples and sugar.

Ruby wasted no time in plucking up the squirming girl from her slice, and quickly popped her into her mouth. She ran her tongue around in her mouth, relishing the sweet flavor of the struggling morsel. Her cheek puffed out as she slid the girl along the outside of her teeth. Her skin bulged and twitched as the tiny cheerleader kicked against her cheek, trying to fight off Ruby's aggressive tongue.

After a few minutes of playing with the girl, Ruby shoveled another bite into her mouth, and slowly began to chew. She could feel the tiny woman struggling to stay out from between her teeth, and could faintly hear her screams within her mouth. Moving her tongue around swiftly, Ruby pinned the girl under and apple, and maneuvered the bite between her molars. She bit down at an agonizingly slow pace, feeling the apple break apart in small pieces as her teeth cut through. Finally, she felt the girl clenched between her teeth, smothered in crushed apple. Ruby began to chew softly, bruising the poor girl, but not enough to dismember her.

She tilted her head back, and swallowed. The glob of chewed pie slid down her throat, leaving only the cheerleader squirming under her tongue. Ruby then began to suck on her treat, and rubbed her along the roof of her mouth, enjoying the last bit of sugar that coated the naked girl's body. She could feel the tiny pair of breasts compress under the force of her tongue, and could barely feel the girl's facial features as she flicked the tip of her tongue across her head.

Satisfied with her meal, she tilted her head back again and swallowed, sending the squirming woman down her throat. Ruby leaned back in her chair and rubbed her fingers across her tummy, before sitting back up and finishing her slice of pie.

Angela took her time with her piece, methodically working her way closer to the tiny woman. Each bite brought Angela's fork a little closer to the pile of apples piled around the tiny girl. Finally, only one bite remained, and Angela carefully pushed her fork underneath the caramel-coated apples. She held it up to her lips, and would see the faint wiggling from within the warm fruit. Her lips parted, and Angela slid the fork into her mouth. The warmth of the apples filled her mouth, and she wrapped her lips around the utensil. She slowly withdrew the fork, sucking every last grain of sugar from its metallic surface. The four prongs finally slipped from between her plush lips, leaving only a thin smearing of her lipstick on the handle.

Angela began to chew slowly, tossing the food around in her mouth. The girl wasn't putting up much of a fight, so Angela quickly swallowed the pie, and spat the girl into her waiting hand. The girl curled up into a ball, shivering from the cooler air on her nude body.

Angela cooed, then reached into her hand and grasped the girl by her ankle. She began to struggle against her touch, and Angela smiled. There was fight in this one after all. She lifted the tiny girl by her legs, and held her above her open mouth. The small woman began to swing her arms at Angela's lips, trying to fend of the inevitable.

The gaping lips curved into a smile, and she lowered the little blonde halfway into her mouth. She began to flick her tongue about, toying with the girl's flailing arms. Her soft lips closed around the girl's curvy hips, and Angela released her legs. They immediately began to kick wildly in the air as she began to suck on the tiny girl. Her tongue probed the blonde's chest, rubbing against her soft boobs, before slathering her body in a generous coating of saliva. Angela tilted her head back down, and slowly slurped the girl's legs into her mouth.

She sucked on the girl one last time, then pushed her to the back of her throat and Swallowed. Her fingers traced the lump in her throat as it traveled down her neck, and between her breasts. A small burp escaped Angela's lips, and she covered her mouth as the other two giggled.

Sabrina watched as the other two girls enjoyed their tiny morsels, her fork absently poking at her slice of pie. As Angela finished up her little girl, Sabrina looked down, and noticed that her little treat had almost escaped!

The tiny girl had one leg free, and was pulling her other one up when Sabrina's fork broadsided her in the back. The girl yelped as she was thrown forward, landing face first in the syrupy pie. Sabrina placed the fork prongs on the girl's back and began to push, slowly driving the girl back into the filling. Satisfied that the little Houdini was trapped once again, Sabrina resumed quickly eating her pie while the other girls began to leave the table.

Susan bawled as the giant fork drove into her back. She thought for sure the giant woman was going to skewer her with it for trying to escape. Her face was buried in the sugary filling, her only source of air being a small pocket between two apples. Suddenly the metal rods lifted from her back, and Susan breathed a sigh of relief. She could feel the pie diminishing around her, the sounds of chunks tearing away filled her ears.

A pair of fingers clamped on Susan's waist, and she began to struggle. Her body was plucked from the warm pie, and Susan watched as the world flew by at a blinding speed. Before she could get her bearings, she was surrounded by darkness. The humidity was thick in the air, and the sound of moist flesh squelched around her. Susan began to scream as the floor beneath her moved, shaping around her and tossing her about. She was in the woman's mouth.

Sabrina toyed with the woman in her mouth, flicking her about with her tongue. The sweet sugar slowly wore off, and she could taste the savory skin of the little blonde. As she carried her empty plate to the kitchen, she tucked the woman under her tongue, smothering her in a bath of sticky saliva.

Susan pushed her hands against the spongy muscle pinning her down. Her face was coated in saliva, and her hair was slicked back against her shoulders and neck. Every time she pushed against the mammoth tongue, the pink beast would rub her face with its bumpy surface. After several minutes, her arms began to tire, and Susan started to sob. She was nothing more than a bite sized snack, and the thought began to chip away at her sanity.

Sabrina slipped away from the kitchen, and scooted down the hallway. She could feel the squirming in her ass return, and she had a wonderfully wicked idea. Stepping into the bathroom, she shut the door quietly and began to wiggle out of her panties.

Lucy gasped as her body was pulled free of Sabrina's sweaty ass. The air was fresh and clear, and Lucy watched as she descended between the twin pillars of Sabrina's thighs. She felt the carpet briefly against her back as Sabrina stepped aside, before she bent down and scooped her up. Lucy glanced around, and was confused. This wasn't Sabrina's bathroom, so why would she be taking off her panties here?

Sabrina smiled at her little thong pet as the flipped the woman over in her mouth. reaching up with her free hand, she puckered her lips and pressed a pair of fingers between them, grasping at the blonde's legs. Slowly, she retracted her fingers, sliding the tiny girl between her pursed lips, holding her dangling in front of her face.

Susan hung upside down in front of a pair of massive green eyes. She was extremely conscious of her lack of clothes, and clasped an arm over her breasts. The giant woman giggled at her gesture, and slowly lowered Susan into her cleavage. Susan screamed as she was plunged into darkness again, only this time two hills of flesh compressed around her. She twisted her neck back and forth, looking for a gap to breathe, but could barely suck in any air between the massive orbs. Sabrina's laughter jiggled her fleshy prison, and Susan felt her body slowly sinking deeper into her bosom.

Sabrina fiddled with the threads wrapped around her pet's arms, slowly loosening the bindings. Next the tugged at her legs, and the tiny woman was released from her thong. Sabrina shook her head as the girl immediately began to run to the edge of her palm, and she waited to see if she actually had the courage to jump. Sure enough, the tiny girl ran to the edge of her hand, and leaped from Sabrina's hand without a second thought. As she fell through the air, Sabrina quickly swiped her free hand down, and clamped her fist around the free-falling girl.

Lucy screamed as Sabrina's fingers wrapped around her in midair. She pounded her fists against the digits curled around her body, only to have them grip her tighter. Through the thin slits between the massive fingers, Lucy could see glimpses of Sabrina's face as she was lifted high into the air. Suddenly, the fingers spread open, dropping Lucy directly above Sabrina's waiting mouth.

Sabrina felt the girl slap against her wet tongue, and snapped her teeth shut. The girl began to fight in her mouth with a vigor Sabrina hadn't felt in a long time. She moaned softly, aroused by the power she felt in toying with the morsel in her mouth. She could taste the sweat that was soaked into the girl's tiny body, and she sucked on her gently.

Lucy yelled at the top of her lungs for mercy, hoping she would be freed. The massive tongue batted her about, pressing her against Sabrina's cheeks, or rubbing her along the roof of her mouth. Lucy's voiced cracked as she shrieked while the tongue positioned her on top of Sabrina's molars, and the teeth above her came barreling down. She held up her hands to shield her face as the ivory daggers fell. The teeth slammed into her body, bruising her skin.

Sabrina bit down gently, not wanting to crush the small girl, but began to gently chew her. The tiny screams that escaped from her lips when they parted gave Sabrina goosebumps, and she began to pool the saliva in her mouth. Her tongue flicked the tiny woman, and pushed her between her lips, and she began sucking on her like a candy.

Lucy beat her fists against the soft lips, as she felt her legs being sucked on. Her chest was pinned between the puckered lips, their purple gloss smearing all over her nude body. The force pulling on her legs increased, and Lucy was slowly drawn back into the moist cavern. Her head was slowly enveloped by the plush skin, as her face was slathered in a sticky mixture of spit and lip gloss.

Sabrina gently slurped the tiny girl back into her mouth, feeling her tiny hand finally being sucked in like a noodle. She bathed the girl in saliva, rubbing her taste buds across her naked body. Her little morsel tasted so good... Sabrina felt a tingling in her loins as she positioned her head back, an began to swallow.

Lucy was swimming in saliva when everything began to tilt backwards. She tumbled towards the dark throat and screamed, clawing at anything to prevent herself from being eaten. The massive tongue lurched beneath her, pinning her to the roof of Sabrina's mouth, and covered her face in a slimy embrace. Lucy squirmed and fought against the wet muscle, but her strength quickly began to dwindle due to a lack of fresh air.

She stopped squirming for a moment, and the tongue dropped, tossing her backwards in one swift motion. Lucy screamed as she watched the light filtering in through the pearly teeth fade, the lips sealing her fate. A wave of warm saliva washed over her, tugging her further back. Suddenly, the squishy ground beneath her dropped open, and Lucy shrieked as she began to plummet. Hot, squeezing flesh undulated around her, sliding her deeper into Sabrina's body. Her feet touched something firm, which recoiled at her touch. The tube around he pushed on last time, expelling her body, and she fell, landing in a dark pool below.

Lucy surfaced a few seconds later, thrashing about in the dark pool. It was pitch black, but it was anything but silent. Above her was the rhythmic "thump-thump" of Sabrina's heartbeat, pounding high above her. Around her, various groans and gurgles echoed throughout the dark cave, signaling the start of digestion. Lucy brushed up against one of the slimy walls, and began clawing furiously at the side, trying to pull herself out of the disgusting pool.

Sabrina rubbed her tummy, then turned her attention to the now-broken thong. She fished the blonde woman out from her cleavage, and began to tie her hands. The woman was too scared to resist, and Sabrina had her arms and legs bound within a minute. She bent down and laid the thong on the carpet, enjoying the sensations of her snack sloshing around in her tummy.

Susan looked up, and finally began to realize what she had been bound to: it was the giant woman's thong! She began to scream as the giantess stepped into the panties, planting one foot on either side of Susan. She had an unobstructed view of the woman's bulbous ass, and her cleanly shaven pussy peeked out behind her juicy thighs. Suddenly, everything flew forward as Sabrina's pulled her thong up, and Susan was entombed in a warm, fleshy embrace.

Sabrina shifted her weight back and forth between her legs, hiking up her thong as far as she could. She could feel the subtle vibrations of the new girl screaming her lungs out, though no sound escaped her bountiful derričre. Sabrina slowly leaned forward, until she felt the squirming girl make contact with her anus, then backed up and rested her ass against the corner of the sink. She then stood up, feeling her ass completely engulf the tiny woman, sealing her tightly against her asshole. With a contented sigh, Sabrina unlocked the bathroom door, and returned to the others.

Lucy was beginning to feel lightheaded. The air around her was humid beyond compare, and her skin was starting to itch. She had managed to find a piece of floating food to climb onto, but knew it was only a matter of time. A low gurgling sound rumbled beneath her, and the pool began to bubble. The air was filled with a noxious odor, and suddenly a rattling roar tore through the air, nearly deafening Lucy. She clamped her hands to her ears in pain, as the stomach lurched and heaved.

As soon as Sabrina entered the kitchen, she let out a short but loud belch. Her eyes shot open in surprise, and Ruby jumped a little, startled by the sudden noise. The three girls laughed, and Sabrina patted her tummy again.

"Guess that girl did hit the spot after all."

Angela smiled and nodded in agreement, and the trio finished packaging up their leftovers. After several minutes, the girls began to say their goodbyes, and hugs and kisses were exchanged. Sabrina rubbed her tummy as the squirming inside her finally ceased, replaced by the struggles in her ass.

Angela walked with the girls to the front door, and gave them each one last hug before sending them off. As she closed the door, she removed her boots, and plucked her little pets out from between her toes. Their faces were bright red from the heat in her boots, and she giggled as her lips pressed down on their heads, covering them in a sloppy wet kiss.

Angela pulled at the collar of her shirt, and gently tucked each girl against one of her nipples, then headed for the living room. She sat down and propped her feet up on the coffee table, and slowly drifted off into a peaceful nap, while her toys squirmed softly against her breasts.
Chapter End Notes:

Next up will be Christmas! It may be a late posting due to my December schedule (or super early if I don't procrastinate), but I already have an outline, so it WILL HAPPEN.

If you have any suggestions for Christmas, I'll try and work some of them in.