- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Whats going on everyone, welcome back to the story :D

Sorry that this chapter took longer to get out then the others. No matter which way i wrote it, I couldn't get the dialog or scene down correctly so in the end I had to bring F.W, into it with me and we hashed it out for a couple days.

Over all I'm vary excited to see what everybody thinks, this chapter is sure to be an intresting one. It was a lot of fun to write, and even more so to read in my opinion.

 

So, please, enjoy!

 

Breathing deeply as a melodious sound echoed in her ears, Abby’s murmured quietly as she began to rouse, many different feelings assaulting her with each second of unconsciousness abating her. She was slowly beginning to wake… But, something felt off…

Cracking open her eyes, the brunette winced as a piercing light flickered off the walls around she tried to adjust to its gentle glow. Yawning tiredly, the teenager leaned up groggily before rubbing her eyes. She felt exhausted… but, at the same time really content as well.

Resting her hands on her sides after she finished, the miniature girl had to pause as she felt her fingers sinking into something… soft? Looking down, Abby furrowed her brow as she looked as what she was on. She had something covering her, and… and she was on, a bed?

‘W-Where am I?’ Touching the sheets gently, the shrunken girl nodded slowly before looking over her arms as well, or more, what was on them. Pinching the small gown she had on, the teen had to shake her head. Was she dreaming? She was in some type of robe, and a fancy one at that. It looked like a lot of time had been put into making it, not to mention the cot she was in as well. What on earth was going on?

“Good morning Abby, I was beginning to think you’d sleep past noon. What troublesome Imp’s I employ…” Stiffening as a voice filled her ears alongside the gentle music she still heard around her, Abby looked to her side before growing pale.

Now that her drowsiness was all but gone, it didn’t take the smaller girl more than a few seconds to register her surroundings. Her *bed* was on top of what looked like some type of large brown desk. It wasn’t very fancy in ways of furnishing but it was exceedingly tidy, so much so that she couldn’t even see any dirt on it nor marks or scratches.

But, the desk wasn’t what caught her attention. No, it was who was sitting at it… sitting next to her. Pressed against the desk with varies papers stacked in front of her, one of which she was currently writing on right now, was a little girl. She had long orange blonde hair that fell down her back freely, and a singular pair, of blood red eyes.

Dressed in formal attire that made her age seem rather strange in comparison, Abby continued to look her over as she studied the younger blonde. Over her front, she wore a white long sleeved shirt with black laces overlapping each other upwards above her chest. In the center rested a large red rose that the brunette couldn’t figure was real or not. Connecting to it four red frilled lines stretched across her shoulders while the other two lines walled in the black laces from before. All and all it looked like something from the upper class, and most certainly not from her cast. Resting beneath her shirt which was also tucked in, was a black pleated skirt, with a white petticoat beneath it almost making it look like the bottom half of a dress. Coming up her thighs and as far down as she could see were a pair of black nylons that either connected to something beneath her skirt or simply went all the way up. Anything below sadly was out of sight, so she couldn’t piece together the last of the new appearances attire.

‘Sadly?’ Blinking, Abby shook her head in surprise. She felt a little, disappointed for some reason. Hearing a gentle rapping on the wooden desk, the smaller girl snapped back to attention before looking back at the child, her crimson eyes locked onto hers now as she continued to tap the table with the end of her pen.

“I said good morning… it’s customary to greet whoever says this with a greeting of one’s own.” She remarked silently, a smile of amusement dancing over her lips. Gulping, Abby nodded slowly as she began to fret. Not even thirty seconds into coming face to face with a new giantess and she had already found a way to mess things up. ‘Nice going Abby, why not just spit in her face while you’re at it…’

“G-G-Good morning… I, I think? Is it morning?” Chuckling with mirthful laughter, the younger girl nodded before reaching for something on top of the table. As her hand hovered over a small conch that rested upright, the little girl turned it over before setting it back down, the melodious sounds that once filled the cave they both resided in ceasing with it.

Looking at the strange paperweight in surprise, the teenager looked between the shell and the child before licking her lips to speak. “It’s not magic. Few of our kind can use such a force. It’s merely… a gift, if you will. From one Hominal… to another.” She whispered before glancing back to Abby in surprise. How did she know what she was going to say!

Smirking as she saw the smaller girl fidgeting, the blonde closed her eyes before setting her pen down beside the paper she had been writing on prior. “Tick, tick, tick… your brain is ticking like a clock. Question after question, I can feel it. So, by all means, ask away…”

Shivering from the formal tone the child spoke in her with, Abby nodded slowly before forcing herself to speak. “W-W-Who a-are you…?” Flinching as the younger girl sighed from her remark; the blonde shook her head before overlapping her fingers and resting her chin on the back of them. “Such a beautiful voice, yet… such a vexing stutter? For shame my dear guest. Guest, Abby… I will not hurt you while you’re here. So please, try again…”

Her tone… it was different than anyone she had ever spoken with before. It wasn’t that of a kid. It wasn’t that of an adult. It was something else entirely. “W-Who are you?” Scowling, the younger girl sighed once again before shaking her head. “Baby steps… I suppose. My name is Eveline Elise, Ventris, but... I would prefer you not call me that. So please, call me Eve.” Her tone was gentle, indifferent… but not hostile.

Mulling over the name carefully, Abby shook her head before looking up at the child. “M-My name's Abby… No middle or last names. I don’t have anything else to give you. Sorry…” Humming, the younger girl nodded before closing her eyes. “Well, if there’s not something to add on, then telling me your name was pointless, now wasn’t it? I already know your name, Abby…”

Blushing, the brunette looked down sheepishly before fidgeting again. “How do you know my name? Y-You said it when I first woke up…” Smiling silently, the blonde glanced back down at the smaller girl before chuckling, her tone once gain full of mirth and amusement. “I knew your name because I heard it from the first moment you said. You gave it to me after all.”

Blinking slowly, the shrunken girl shook her head quietly before glancing up and down at the younger girl once again. “B-But we, we never met before. I don’t even know who you are. What are you talking about?” Removing one of her hands from beneath her chin, the child wagged her finger back and forth on a condescending fashion before she closed her eyes.

“I think you’ll come to find, that anything you tell others… you, in turn, tell me. I hear all, and see all in these caverns. You’re in my home Abby, and I know exactly how you’ve come to find yourself in this, peculiar position. “

Gawking silently, Abby was about to speak up again before Eve opened one of her eyes, her bloody gaze silencing anything the smaller girl was about to say. “You were brought here by Kari, who didn’t know what to do with you because of her little… let’s say accident. Then, our resident *leader* discovered you and chose to dispose of you in her own way. Too bad Nya didn’t take a liking to you like she planned. Or, perhaps she did?” Chuckling once again, the blonde opened her eyes before gazing down in leisure at the shocked expression the smaller girl was wearing.

“Y-Y-You really d-do know everything that happened… d-don’t you? H-H-How! I-I mean, how did you know I was here?! D-Does anyone else know? Does Ebon know! Does-“Yipping as the bed she rested on shook, Eve pulled her hand back after flicked it before narrowing her eyes. “I told you not to stutter. It hampers that voice of yours I like. Calm yourself… Just because I know, doesn’t mean anyone else does. And I can assure you if Ebon knew you were still alive… you wouldn’t be sitting here right now.” She whispered darkly.

Gulping, the teenager whimpered before pulling her knee’s into her chest. This was different… she was at a complete loss as for what was going on right now. But… she said she could ask her questions, didn’t she? “W-W-Who are you…?” Sitting in silence for about thirty seconds, Eve was quite as she simply watched the smaller girl fidgeting.

‘Is she not going to answer me…?’ As seconds turned into minutes, the brunette’s eyes widened before she bit her lip. “Who, are you…? Eve?” Smiling coyly, the younger girl leaned into her hands once again as she stared the smaller girl down. “Better… You can call me, a resident of this cavern if you’d like. One of the many, many girls that Najia watches over. I’m simply, one of them… a Monster.” She whispered quietly before studying the smaller girl closely.

‘M-Monster…’ Did she call herself a Monster? But didn’t Hominal hate that phrase? She had hinted that she was one earlier, but she felt like her words were being danced around. What was this child trying to get at? “W-What type of Hominal… are you?”

Smiling slowly, her lips twitching upward as she heard the curiosity in her tone, Eve closed her eyes before shaking her head. “From Monster to Hominal? What progress you’ve already made. I’m proud.” Blushing, the smaller girl looked away sheepishly before feeling the girl’s piercing gaze on her once again. She didn’t even need to look to know it was there this time…

Turning her head back, the brunette felt her breath hitch as her eyes met with the child’s blood red ones… they looked, so bright and, alluring… What on earth was she? Smiling quietly as she locked gazes with the smaller girl for a few minutes, Eve eventually closed them snapping the smaller girl out of whatever trance like state she had been in.

“Your kind has many names for me… Monster, bloodthirstier, winged demon, Hellion… but none of those fit very well. Instead, my kind goes by a universal term, one that Humans and Hominal alike both recognize… and fear.” She whispered darkly.

Running the names through her mind, the shrunken teen had to think hard on them for a moment. She had heard them before actually, well, at least one or two of them. But… she couldn’t quite remember where. She had studied many articles about Monsters when she trained with her Master but that was all for medical purposes. Anything else that scared her she tried to avoid…

Now she really wished she hadn’t forsaken it as much. It seemed Eve was hoping she knew the right name. Looking back up at the blonde, Abby was silent once again as their eyes met once more. Her eyes… Blinking slowly as her lashes went up and down hypnotically, Abby felt herself calmed slightly by her enticing gaze. She felt… at peace for some reason just looking into her big, crimson pools…

Feeling the hairs on the back of her neck rise, the shrunken girl paused before trying to turn away. Why did she keep looking back at her like that? It was strange… she felt, almost a need to look into them. Like she was somehow being… controlled…

Feeling her breath hitch, the brunette began to shiver slowly as a dark realization began to become apparent to her. “That took longer than expected… tell me, when did you first figured out, that I was enticing you?” The child purred before closing her eyes.

Shuddering in her bed, Abby shook violently now as pieces began to fall into place, one after the other. Her formality… her pristine like appearance… her blood red eyes… the way, she was making her hang on to the end of her every word…

There was only one creature that held all those traits… one that also had much more that horrified her as well. Looking up slowly as tears began to form under her eyes; Abby shook her head before pulling her knee’s tighter into her chest. “Y-Y-You’re… You’re a Vampire… aren’t you?”

Snapping open her eyes, Eve smiling darkly as she watched the little human trembling in terror. “Correct.” Feeling all blood drain from her face, Abby wanted to scream, but plenty of training from the other girls helped her keep her composure in check, even if it was cracking by the second. It was a freaking Vampire!

‘A-A class Monster, considered dangerous in all circumstances… should never be crossed alone or in a group. An omen of death… bloodthirsty creatures of the night…’ She didn’t know a lot about Vampires in particular, but they were one of the fabled ones who was classified as A-Monsters. Few existed in that category, but the ones that did were there for a reason. And now she was sitting right next to one…

Watching the little human trembling as she now realized what she was; Eve closed her eyes before raising her hand in a calming way… though it only made the smaller girl shake harder. “Have you already forgotten the first words I spoke to you about? Have you forgotten, the promise I made so soon?”

Biting her lip as she tried to control herself, the teenager shook her head. ‘S-S-She p-promised… she w-wouldn’t, h-h-hurt me… s-so stop acting so scared!’ Easier said than done… she was terrified to be sitting next to one… next to a legend. Vampires were amongst some of the most horrific creatures that riddled their world. And words aside… the promise of a Monster was hollow and in the end… there was no guarantee she would even keep her word.

Eying the older girl as her head slowly began to rise, the little vampire gave her an unamused look before closing her eyes. “I suppose, even someone who’s been through as much pain as you still has reason to fear someone like me. How unsettling… you pique me, Abby. And, you also pique my curiosity… so once again, I’ll say it. While you are under my care… no harm shall befall you unless I say otherwise…” She whispered darkly before narrowing her eyes.

“So don’t give me a reason to say otherwise…” Nodding silently, the little human kept her mouth shut now as she tried to compose herself. Why… why did she hold such power over her? She didn’t even threaten her… well, not in the normal way most would. But… she just felt, helpless before her…

Looking back up at the child in front of her as her crimson eyes traveled over to the papers in front of her, the brunette began to wonder… ‘Why did she bring me here…?’ There were still so many questions she wanted to know… but, her initial shock from finding out what this child was had silenced her thoroughly…

Licking her lips as she tried to find her voice, Abby clenched her eyes shut before saying the first thing that came to her mind. “W-W-Why d-did you have Emma and Ella bring me to you? A-A-And a-are you their M-Mistress…?” Closing her eyes in fear, the brunette felt her heart pounding against her chest as she waited for something to happen… but, all was silent.

Shivering fearfully, the teen cracked open an eye before glancing towards Eve… however, what she saw wasn’t quite what she expected. Blinking slowly, Abby opened her eyes back up before looking up at the child who was sitting deathly still…

“U-U-Umm… U-Uh…” Blushing furiously, the little blonde fidgeted as her eyes darted back and forth. “T-They called me… their M-Mistress in front of you… d-didn’t they?” Nodding slowly, Abby furrowed her brow as she watched the younger girl palming her face. “Fucking Imps…” She snarled bitterly before shaking her head.

“T-T-That’s… not, exactly the case, between myself and them. Let me make it as transparent as I possibly can. I am not their Mistress!” She snapped before gritting her teeth. “They just won’t stop calling me that! Damned lamer’s…” She spat before shaking her head again. “My… apologies for my foul language. I just detest them calling me that. But, they can’t seem to shake the habit after I made them my familiars.” She muttered darkly.

“F-F-Familiars…?” Glancing back down to the brunette, Eve nodded before lacing her fingers once again. “Yes, familiars… I understand that you don’t know much about Hominal nor Beastials, or at least that’s what you told Casey when you last spoke about the subject with her. Am I to guess you don’t know that much about my own species as well?”

Gawking in silence, Abby cupped her mouth before shaking her head. “H-H-How do you know about that?!” Smirking, the little vampire rested her chin atop of her hands before smiling down in a knowing fashion. “I told you this once before Abby. You’re in my home… and everything you say, I hear. Try to keep up.”

Blushing furiously, the brunette nodded before looking up at the child nervously. “I-I don’t know anything about… vampires, not really, at least.” Nodding her head, the blonde sighed softly before looking upward. “Familiars, my dear Human, are beings that we Vampire’s employ under our service. This contract lasts for as long as both parties agree to it, or as long as the Vampire in charge wills it to. It’s not always voluntary, but for the best results, its best left that way. In order for a contract to be made, the Vampire must offer up something to their familiar, in my case… as is most, I feed them my blood…”

Shuddering in disgust, Abby cringed from the thought before hearing a loud snapping noise. Feeling her gaze drawn up to Eve as she snapped her fingers once again, the child sighed irritably. “If you ask a question, then be kind enough to listen when spoken to. It’s rude to ignore someone when their talking… and I hate ill-mannered individuals… don’t forget that.” She warned before moving her hand back beneath her chin.

Crossing her arms over her knees, Abby nodded before closing her eyes. “I-I-I’m sorry…” Smiling quietly, Eve nodded her chin before continuing where she had left off. “As I was saying… we give our own blood to our familiars, as compensation for their services. This contract binds the individuals to our will. And in return, our blood empowers them to become stronger, faster, smarter… it improves the creatures in ways you humans couldn’t even begin to fathom.” She chuckled before shaking her head.

“Though, from what I heard already, you witnessed some of this from Ella and Emma before, correct?” Frowning silently, Abby nodded before thinking back to her first encounter with the Imp siblings. ‘Casey had battered them around and she was strong enough to punch a hole through solid rock… If she empowered them… just how strong are those two?’

Looking back to the little vampire as she observed her silently, the teenager nodded. “Imp’s are a D-ranked Monster… there troublesome, and mischievous, but they’re not that smart. And certainly not as fast as both those two had been. D-Did your blood do that to them?”

Nodding in amusement, the child laughed dryly before shaking her head. “The Heinrich curriculum? And here I thought you knew nothing of our kind. I’m glad you understand the hierarchy of our species Abby… it tickles me really. So, that must mean you know where I stand on it as well to then?” She whispered smugly, her smile only widening as the shrunken human nodded to confirm her statement.

“Yes… Vampires, they’re classified as an A-ranked Monster along with six other types that Heinrich Von Ryszard categorized in his travels. Everyone in the three kingdoms knows about the curriculum. Why would I be any different…?” She mumbled quietly. It was common knowledge that people taught children at an early age, and for good reason.

A D-ranked Monster was harmless, to an extent. Unless you enabled them, they couldn’t really hurt you. Imps and other lesser known species fell under this bracket. Next came C-Ranked, which were still for the most part harmless. These were creatures that stayed away from Humans. They could be dangerous if provoked but unless done so, they usually avoided conflict. Then there were B-Ranked Monsters who were very dangerous. The leap from C to B was a steep one and the power level of those who fell into the category was there for a reason. Both Casey and Kari fell under that as a Dullahan and a Witch. But… then there were A-ranked Monsters. These were the ones that made legends, legends…

Only seven existed, or at least only seven species were categorized before Heinrich met his end… though, not many know how… All that said, all seven of the creatures on that list… were amongst the most feared creatures to walk this world. Each one was on a separate pedestal above another… and power for who was the most dangerous was fought amongst three in particular.

Vampires… Dragons… and Lamia… All seven of the A’s were strong, but amongst them only these three races could best one another consistently. Thinking over the older curriculums she had learned from her father, Abby scowled. She couldn’t remember all 7 of the A-ranks… only the three that was most notable.

“Having fun?” Jumping in surprise, the brunette looked up before paling. Somehow when she was recalling all this, Eve had managed to change locations… and now she was sitting right over her… Resting her hands on the edge of her desk as she laid her head on her palms, the little blonde smiled coyly as she eyed the smaller girl over.

“You seemed to be lost in thought. I hope I gave you something fun to think about.” She purred. Blushing, the smaller girl looked away sheepishly before rubbing the back of her head. “I… I was just thinking about… well, you’re kind I suppose. Imps shouldn’t be as terrifying as Emma and Ella were. Since they’re your familiars though, you gave them your… your b-blood… and that made them what they are now, right?”

Sighing contently, the younger girl smiled warmly at Abby before moving one of her hands forward. However, her relaxed demeanor fell apart as she saw the smaller girl flinch from her innocent action. “Tisk, tisk… Abby. What do you fear from me? I haven’t given you a reason to fear me, yet you show fright from something as simple as this…” She whispered before moving her fingers closer towards the girl.

Shuddering as she saw the child’s pale hand coming closer, the teenager wanted to crawl away… but, she felt compelled not to after her words. Shuddering as the little vampire made contact with her face, Abby quivered before shivering as the girl's digits stroked her cheek gently. Very gently actually… almost, tenderly…

“There… now, was that so bad?” Biting her lip as she was gently pet, Abby shook her head before looking back into the blondes crimson pools. “W-W-Why are y-you petting me?” “Don’t stutter please…” Clenching her fists, Abby nodded begrudgingly before trying again. “Why… why, are you doing that?” Humming softly, her voice coming off rather elegant from the gentle note she made, Eve smiled brightly before shaking her head.

“Because… I wanted to. This is the first time I've seen a Human in twelve years, Abby. It’s been… enlightening, to say the least.” Looking back at Eve in surprise, the little vampire snickered before sighing softly. She only looked like she was five or six years old! “That’s a story for another time, but since Casey also touched upon this, I should probably mention that I’m older than you think I am. Older than you even.” She purred, her eyes continuing to gaze over the timid girl with interest.

Nodding her head slowly, Abby relaxed slightly as she thought back to their conversation about biology. “You Hominal have different stages of aging, or… something like that. I guess you vampires have something similar as well?” Humming, Eve shook her head before patting the brunettes head gently. “Not really, no… we simply hold the age we died in. And mature from there…”

Blinking slowly, the shrunken girl's eyes widened before she turned completely to get a better look at Eve. Noticing the shocked expression her guest wore, the little vampires smile dropped before she looked away. “This… is also a story for another day Abby. We still have plenty to discuss, and… I’m still debating if you’re what I’m looking for or not…”

Stiffening, the teenager froze as she felt the child’s gentle finger resting atop her head… she had stopped petting her. “W-W-What do you want from me…” She had been dodging her repeatedly. But, she had to know why…

Locking gazes with the little Human, Eve was mute for a long moment before she pulled her finger off of Abby’s head. “Extend your hand to me…” Cupping her hands together timidly, the smaller girl looked down fearfully before feeling the vampire’s eyes boring into her once again. Gulping, the teenager nodded nervously before moving her trembling right arm forward. What did she want her to do?

Extending her finger as well, the blonde moved her index finger over Abby’s palm before resting her nail against it. “Clench your teeth please…” Furrowing her brow, the smaller girl was about to ask what she meant before the child’s bloody eyes locked onto her own. “I said… clench your teeth…” Shivering from the enticing voice, the smaller girl did as she said before wincing in pain.

Yipping, Abby clutched her hand tightly before opening her hand. ‘W-W-What…?’ Along the front of her palm… was a jagged cut. Gritting her teeth, the brunette whimpered as she felt the stinging pain from the painful flesh wound. “W-W-What was that for!” She said she wouldn’t harm her!

Lifting her finger back up towards her face, Eve looked over her bloody nail before nodding. “I gave you a warning… I didn’t think to tell you I was going to draw blood would have made you any more prepared for the action. Was I wrong?” She muttered smugly before bringing her finger to her lips.

Watching in revulsion as the blonde began to suck on her finger, Abby wanted to yell at her more for breaking her promise… but, a sense of foreboding filled her now. She was a vampire… and she just tasted her… her blood. Shivering from the thought, the teenager's eyes locked onto the younger girl as she sat still, her expression shifting as she tasted her blood.

Sitting in silence as her tongue traveled over her digit, Eve was quiet, almost deathly so as she took the smaller girls essence into her body. Watching in fear as the younger girls eyes began to glow beneath her eyelids, Abby had to cup her mouth not to scream as the vampire opened them back up… her iris’s shining a brighter shade of red.

“So… that’s how it is…” Looking down at the shrunken human silently, the little blonde's eyes shined brightly as a quiet chuckle escaped her lips. “I see now what must be done… and where you fall into everything else. You certainly have a role to play in their lives, Abby… and in mine as well. I’ve learned everything that I’ve needed.” She whispered before closing her eyes, the unworldly shine beginning to fade now as her iris’s changed back to their normal crimson ones.

Crawling backward's on her bed as she cradled her injured hand fearfully, Abby was about to ask her what she meant before screaming as she was suddenly grabbed. Lifting the smaller human into the air, her eyes locked onto her tear filled expression before they softened. “I apologize for doing what I did… but, I had to know Abby. And now I do. From now on… you belong to me.”

Feeling her body go numb, the teenager looked up at Eve in silence as she tried to process her words. ‘I-I-I… I b-belong, t-to her?’ What did she mean by that… what was even going on. Moving slowly to the side of her dwelling as to not rattle her shrunken passenger, the little vampire came to a small bed in the corner of the room… a real bed, before sitting down gently on top of it.

“I-I-I… I belong… to you…?” Abby whispered in disbelief, but the only response she received was a curt nod from the amused vampire. “Yes Abby, you belong to me… and you’ll come to understand the meaning of this with time. Now, let me do this for you...”

Pinching the human’s right arm, reality set back in for Abby before she began to thrash. “N-N-NO! L-L-LET ME G-GO! S-STOP!” Ignoring the smaller girl’s screams, the blonde brought the human up to her face before pulling the brunettes bloody hand up to her mouth. Screaming in fear, the teenager tried and failed to yank her arms away from the child’s powerful fingers before stiffening as she felt a soft pair of lips envelop her hand.

Whimpering in pain, Abby cried out in discomfort as she felt Eve’s moist tongue lash out against her palm. “P-P-Please… s-stop this...” Taking a deep breath through her nose, the vampire smiled slowly before opening her mouth back up. Yanking her hand out of the blondes gaping maw, the teenager fell backward in her hands before cradling her arm.

“You’re welcome…” Glaring up at the blonde with tear filled eyes, Abby wanted to scream at her for doing whatever it was she did… before feeling something strange. Glancing down at her hand… the brunette had to do a double take now as she looked at her palm. ‘W-Wait… what…?’ The jagged cut she had received earlier… it, it was gone…

Touching her soaking hand as she wiped off the child’s spittle, Abby flexed her hand before clenching it a few times. There was no trace of her prior injury… not even a scar from where it should have been. ‘B-But, what did she do…?’ Looking up in silence, the shrunken girl shivered fearfully as her eyes met with Eve’s larger crimson ones.

“I told you earlier, that magic wasn’t something many of our kind could use, and by that I meant Hominal. Vampires certainly can use it, however.” She chuckled darkly. Shivering fearfully, Abby looked between her hand and Eve before shaking her head. “W-W-What do you want from me!” Why did she say that she belonged to her! Why did she bring her here! What was the meaning of any of this!

“Clairvoyance…” Blinking slowly, Abby looked up at the child in confusion as she tried to deduce the meaning of her statement. “W-W-What-““Does it mean?” Jumping slightly, the teenager nodded before Eve smile widened. “It’s an ability Vampires can utilize by perceiving the future. With it, we can see the outcome of… certain, events.” She purred.

Sitting deathly still, the smaller girl trembled as she thought over the aspects of such a power. Was there really anything like that in this world? ‘I-I-If someone could peer into the future… t-then they could drastically change it to…’ It could have catastrophic repercussions… and from what Eve had basically said… she could use it, couldn’t she?

“W-What did-““I see? Everything, my little Abby.” Paling as it became apparent just what she was doing, the brunette looked up in horror before blurting the first thing that came to her mind. “All vamp-“ “pire’s are Monsters? Testing me… how cute~.” Feeling her breath quickening as her chest pounded in pain, Abby felt tears beginning to stream down her cheeks.

She, she knew what she was saying before she even said it… she really could see into the future… Licking her index finger over, the same one she had used to cut her with earlier, Eve grinned down at her before chuckling ominously. “When a Vampire ingests the blood of someone, we can use Clairvoyance to link ourselves to the targets subsequent future. While nothing is set in stone, there’s only so many pathways one can take. I see everything, Abby… and I know the outcome of everything you’re going to think, do, and achieve. And I like our future, I like it a lot.” She shivered.

Cupping her mouth, the teenager clutched her arms as she tried to calm herself, but she couldn’t believe this. This child… knew her future. She could hold that over her, and change it in any way she wanted. The thought alone was more terrifying than anything she had seen thus far. Her life both current and to come literally was in this child’s hands…

Stretching out on her bed, Eve adjusted herself before lifting the trembling human above her face as she cried. “I see lots of fun things we’ll be doing together… things I never thought I would do with a Human, not after what happened to me before… but you, you Abby… seem to be in my future. And who am I to question fate?” She giggled, her tone for once sounding like that of a child’s instead of what her laughter had been thus far.

“W-W-What d-did you s-s-see…” Pouting, the blonde shook her head before flashing her a grin, her fangs fully displayed to her from this angle. They looked just like that of wolves… elongated, feral… terrifying…

“You wouldn't even believe me if I told you… and where’s the fun in that?” Gritting her teeth, Abby trembled angrily now before glaring at the vampire in front of her. “WHAT DID YOU SEE?!” Growing quiet, Eveline was silent now as her crimson eyes narrowed.

“Need I remind you, Abby… that you are in my domain right now? That means you’re in my home… in my very bedchambers… And you raise your voice to me?” She hissed her expression growing dark. Paling, the brunette clenched her eyes before shaking her head. “I-I-I’m s-sor-“ “Sorry! Don’t give me that! You’re not sorry you perjurer! You spit in my face after I show you hospitality… and then lie to me afterward's… Perhaps I put too much faith in you…”

Sniffling, Abby tried to speak before shrieking as she was tugged downward roughly. Resting just inches in front of Eveline’s face, the little vampire glared at her before baring her teeth to her, her petrifying, white fangs… Feeling the child’s breath beginning to wash over her, the teenager sniveled before shaking her head.

“I-I-I’m s-s-sorry… I-I am! I’m sorry!” She shrieked. Growling loudly, the blonde moved her hands to the bottom of shrunken girl’s nightgown before pulling on the soft fabric. “I gave you something to wear when you arrive naked and unconscious! And I receive no much as a thank you for that?” she hissed before yanking on the garment again.

Screaming as she flailed in the hands of the vampire, Abby cried out in surprise as the linen dress she had on was torn away to reveal nothing beneath it. Blushing through her tears, Abby shook her head before hanging it. She felt guilt now… guilt from the younger girls words. What she was saying… was the truth after all. She hadn't even thought about something like that...

Flicking the gown onto her bed as she kept her fangs bore, Eve snarled before gazing over the naked girl. “You, are helpless Abby… you have nothing to save you from the ones in these caverns who want you dead!” She snapped before shaking her head. “Of all the girls who dwell here, there are four who would rather see you Humans exterminated then living… of them, I am one…” She muttered darkly.

Whimpering louder, the brunette shook her head slowly as she felt herself on the verge of passing out again, her newfound fear driving her to hyperventilate as she was lifted closer to the vampire’s mouth. “You’ve made friends… Casey, Kari… Nya… but what will they do against an A-Rank like me? What will they do against a REAL Monster?” She whispered bitterly before letting her mouth hang open so her hot breath could wash over the sobbing girl.

Releasing a guttural growl, Eve shook her head before smiling. “Nothing… you have nothing, to stop me, from doing… this…” She sneered before moving the smaller girl into her mouth. Crying harder as she saw what was about to happen, Abby closed her eyes as she prepared for the worst. What was she going to do to her?

As her navel passed over the bottom of the vampire’s pearly teeth, the teenager shuddered as she felt them scraping her stomach. Coming to a stop half way into her mouth, Eve gripped both the brunette’s arms and legs in her hands as she laid her sideways. What was do-

Screaming hysterically, Abby wailed as she felt the first of what’s was to come beginning. Biting down onto Abby slowly, the blonde lowered her fangs onto her back before scraping them against her sensitive skin. “N-N-NO, P-P-PLEASE DON’T DO THIS, EVE P-P-PLEASE! I'M SORRY!” She screamed, tears streaming down her cheeks as she felt the child’s teeth tickling her skin.

She was going to bite her in half! Sobbing loudly, Abby continued to cry as she begged, begged like she never had before. She didn’t want to die… she didn’t. “P-Please… I-I-I’m s-so sorry… please f-forgive me… I-I’m sorry… I-I… I…I…” Feeling her words dying off as her lower jaw began to tremble, the teenager gasped quietly before arching her back.

“E-E-Eve…?” Crying out in surprise as she felt the vampires fangs dig into her back again, the older girl gasped as she felt the girl’s teeth gently rotating into her skin. ‘W-W-What… I-is she doing…?’ With her mouth hanging agape, Abby quivered in the younger girl’s hands as her body processed just whatever it was she was doing to her.

As her cheeks began to darken, the unthinkable happened. “M-M-Mm” Clenching her teeth as she tried to stifle her moans, Abby blushed furiously as she heard a quiet chuckle escape the child’s mouth, her breath washing over her again.

Moving the bottom of her hand under Abby, the blonde began rubbing her fangs into the shrunken teens back as she massaged her. Clenching the girl's palm in confusion, the brunette shook her head slowly before biting her now freed knuckles.

It… it felt, good. Doing this for about five minutes as she drank in the quiet moans the smaller girl tried to cover up, Eve eventually withdrew her fangs before sighing contently. “There we go… how do you feel, my little Abby?” Panting on her hand tiredly, Abby shook her head in disbelief.

“W-W-What… What d-did you just, do…?” She whispered, her back still tingling from the pleasant sensations she had been given. Giggling, the blonde moved a finger over the teenagers back before pressing gently into it. Stiffening, the older girl whimpered before biting her hand again as she was rubbed tenderly.

“I was giving you a massage of course. My fangs, while good for biting, are also surprisingly good at getting out kinks people have when they're stressed. And you my dear Abby were very, very stressed.” She purred before leaning her face down and planting a kiss over the shivering teens back. Whimpering quietly, Abby shook her head as a trail of tears dripped down her cheeks.

“W-Why… why d-did you do that to me…” Petting the smaller girl softly, Eve sighed regretfully before pulling her knee’s into her chest. “To prove a point, amongst other things... I will not hurt you, Abby, even if you disrespect me to my face… I will not harm you… because I like you. I like you quite a bit.”

Choking on her own breath, Abby coughed as she tried to comprehend what the younger girl had just said. Turning her head around slowly, the brunette’s teal eyes met up with Eve’s crimson ones before the shrunken girl shook her head. “W-W-What… did you just say…?”

Smiling warmly at the smaller human, the vampire chuckled, her prior demeanor having returned as she continued to stroke the smaller girl tenderly. “I'm not going to repeat myself, you heard me perfectly fine. From the moment you found your way into these caves you have been… an enigma to me, Abby. You, a human… and one who hates and fears Monsters with a passion… were accepted by one. Nya, took care of you when she first encountered you, perhaps a fluke? But then, Kari did the same. Nursing you back to full health, and even using her limited magic, to ease your pain… She cares for you and feels guilty no doubt for what has befallen you. And after agreeing to help Najia, the one we all owe more than we can ever pay, you brought Casey into the fold. And… she accepted you to…”

Eve grew quiet, before shaking her head, a sympathetic smile now in place of her usual knowing one. “This is what struck me so hard. Casey is amongst the four girls who live here, who hate you humans with all her heart. “Trembling as she let the younger girl’s words reach her ears, Abby felt tears beginning to pool under her eyes.

“Someone as coldhearted as she is towards your kind, accepted you… as one of our own. This was no fluke, not a fortunate stroke of serendipity … I knew Abby… I knew from that moment on, you were different.” Eve finished before leaning her face down again, only to place her lips against the smaller girl's head as she gave her a chaste kiss. Shuddering all the way through it till the little vampire pulled away, Abby was speechless.

“I’ve watched you since you came, and you’ve impressed me time and time again. You fear us, and for good reason… after hearing of your parents… I, I felt pity… and understanding.  And, I knew I’d have to speak with you soon. So, here we are…” She finished quietly; her lips dancing playfully as she gently rubbed the shrunken girls back where she had massaged her earlier.

Lying perfectly still as she drank it in, Abby shuddered as she processed what this truly meant. After coming here… after passing out by the hands of Nya… being brought back by Kari… being scorned by Casey, forgiven, and… and, loved on… Eve had been with her, all along. She knew everything that had happened to her, from start to finish…

“H-How…” Raising her hands, the little vampire gave the smaller girl a final kiss before rubbing her against her cheek. “My eyes are ever watchful, behind the gleam of my faithful familiars…” Sitting up slowly, Abby was silent as she digested it all. All along, Eve had been with her… and she didn’t even know it.

“W-W-Why, me…” Moving off her bed slowly as to not jar her delicate passenger, Eve stood up before walking back over towards her desk. Setting her hands down gently, the vampire waited till the teenager crawled off her before sitting down herself.

Falling back onto her desk, Abby was solemn as she stared down at the wooden table distantly. Her mind lost in so many ways. Watching the smaller girl as she seemed perturbed by this revelation, Eve closed her eyes before resting her chin on the back of her hands. “You ask, why you… to which I answer with a question of my own. Why, anyone?”

Looking up slowly, the brunette shook her head incoherently. What did that mean? “What makes someone special? What makes someone stand out from the rest? Nothing, Abby. It’s not something that someone can pinpoint, or focus on. It’s simply by the actions they take to show that they deserve it. And, after seeing it with my own eyes… you do. I’ll say it again, Abby. I like you. Dare I say, more than like, even. And I’m eager to watch the rest of your story unfold, through my own eyes.” She purred, her iris’s glowing an eerie shade of red.

Trembling where she sat, Abby’s lips twitched into a small smile before tears began to fall down her cheeks once more. “T-Then… I guess your affections… w-wasted. I, I don’t like you, Eve… I-I don’t even know you!” She snapped, before glaring up at the child. HOW COULD SHE SUDDENLY HIT HER WITH SOMETHING LIKE THIS!

This… this was too much to process. Her mind, felt like it was splintering! Sitting calmly after the outcry the smaller girl was having, Eve was silent as she continued to smile. “I know Abby… you won’t accept my affections just yet. It’s too early after all, and you’re confused… allow me to, elevate part of that doubt.”

Glaring hatefully up at the child as she began to pick her up again, the teenager didn’t even struggle. It was pointless to resist her… she should have known this by now. She was… nothing, compared to these titans. Eying the smaller girl as she sat in her hands mutely, the little vampire chuckled quietly before raising her towards her face.

“What? No screaming? No, begging or struggling from the mean old Monster?” She snickered. Blushing, Abby turned away before the blonde began to pout. “From all your other encounters you were always so… lively. Yet, you seem more at ease with me now. Tell me why you think that is?” Fidgeting, the older girl gritted her teeth before staring her down.

“I-I-I’m not at ease! I’m scared senseless! But… but what the hell do you think I could do against you! I-I’m… I’m not stupid… if I ever got away from one of you… if I ever abandoned Kari and Najia… If… If I freed myself… I’d be hunted down, and most likely killed…” She whispered morbidly.

Wagging her finger in the air, the little blonde brought the smaller girls attention back towards her face as she smiled. “If… If… If… so many ifs. No, you’re not stupid Abby. You’re quite intelligent actually, and I’ll appreciate the more stimulating conversations we’ll be having in our upcoming future together. Speaking with Emma and Ella can get… repetitive. But, even if you are intelligent… you’re still ignorant.”

Blinking in confusion, Abby shook her head in puzzlement. She had basically just called her a smart idiot… “I… I don't know what you mean by that…” The brunette mumbled irritably, her only response being that of a quite giggle from the younger girl.

“You hide behind your words, Abby. You use them to defend yourself. But beyond all those words, lays confusion. Your confused Abby, you think you know yourself but you by far know the least!” She hissed, her voice laced with something else… something the older girl couldn’t quite pinpoint in her tone.

Jumping on the vampire's hand as she felt her cheek brushed against gently by her fingers, Abby snapped back to the present before batting the child’s fingers away angrily. “See? You fight our affections. Why do you do it?” Eve purred her tone holding no resentment for being rejected so easily.

Blushing now as a wave of understanding came from the younger girls cryptic words, Abby clenched her fists before glaring up at her. “W-W-Why?! I’ve told you, I’ve told Casey, and I’ve told Nya! I don’t, like, girls! It’s wrong! A-A-And disgusting!” Did every Monster think this way?! What was wrong with them!

Humming thoughtfully, Eve shook her head slowly before smiling darkly. “Defend yourself… Why, is it wrong? Why, is it disgusting?” She murmured, her voice so faint, the smaller girl had to focus intently on just to hear her. ‘W-W-Why is it wrong?’ What kind of a question was that?

“I-It’s wrong because it’s not right… It’s supposed to be a couple, one man, and one woman. That’s how it’s always been! A-And it’s gross to think otherwise!” Leveling her gaze on the advocating human, the younger girl simply shook her head. “That’s not good enough Abby. You’re smart… as I said. Why is, it, wrong?” She punctuated her words slowly so her statement was spoken like to that of a child.

‘W-W-Why… why does she keep asking why?’ It just was… “You say what you’ve been told almost religiously… and that’s simply because you’ve never been questioned on the subject before… Tell me the truth... do you even know what you like?” Feeling her eyes snap back to the little blonde, Abby was about to speak up till feeling herself silenced by the child’s hand waving in front of her.

“I’m not finished… You think it’s wrong, to like who you like, or to feel what you feel… but that’s simply the confusion that lies in the hearts of everyone. You’re ignorant, and you don’t know better. Your parents died when you were just a kid… the basis for your only defense is what you learned from when you were a child. Your Master didn’t teach you these things, most certainly not. So you have no knowledge of how our world truly revolves. You’ve built up this barrier Abby… built it up and hid behind it. But now the Monsters have come knocking, and you NEED to let us in… or else you’ll be consumed…” Eve finally finished before leveling her knowing eyes on the perturbed, smaller girl.

Trembling in silence as she felt the hairs on the back of her neck rising, Abby began to shake her head till she felt the first of the blondes gentle touches against her skin. Flinching, the teenager looked up at Eve in despair… but she received no sympathy from the little vampire. Stroking the smaller girl gently as she watched her question herself, Eve nodded before patting her head.

“As much… as it pains me to say this, let alone do it… I will refrain from taking any of your essence this time Abby. You’re free to go whenever you please. But… know this… You’re in a dangerous environment… full of hostile and volatile creatures that all eat the same thing… you. One way or another, you’re on the menu my little Abby. It’s only a matter of time till their next feeding. You had better prepare for it mentally… or else your mind will break. Emma and Ella saw to that earlier…” She muttered darkly before setting the shrunken girl back down on the table.

Shaking her head slowly, tears began to fall down the brunette's cheeks as she shivered from the ominous words. “B-B-but… I-I-I was f-forced to… force to like it…” She didn’t have control of her body when they did whatever they did to her.

Reaching across her desk as she pulled something out from behind the many stacks of papers, Eve simply shook her head before her eyes darted back over to the naked girl. “Allure… that is the ability all imps are born with. It’s what allows these piteous creatures to survive. They can’t fight… they can’t generally run or fly very fast… all they can do is hope their charm effects the proper target, by getting in close to them. But… that charm works both ways. It can only take effect if both parties enjoy what’s happening Abby…”

Shivering as the realization hit her; Abby shook her head slowly before looking back up at the younger girl. “B-B-But… I-I was forced-““Into nothing you didn’t enjoy… You liked it, or at least a part of you did. And this won’t be the last occurrence either. Every Hominal… and almost every Beastial… have some sort of ability like that of an Imp’s allure. It’s how we survive… it’s how we live… it’s how we feed…” She whispered, her eyes beginning to glow that same eerie shade of red from earlier.

Cupping her mouth, Abby shook her head slowly as she tried to deny it. She didn’t like it! She had to have been forced! Both by… by the twins… and, by Casey? ‘But… I offered it to Casey because she was drained…’ No, no, no, no, no! It had to be wrong, Eve was wrong! Everything was wrong! She couldn’t like this, it was disgusting! She’d be disgusting! It was-

“Abby…” Stiffening from the tender tone, the brunettes head rose up slowly as streams of tears fell down her cheeks. Smiling down softly as she stared upon the conflicted older girl, Eve shook her head before reaching her hand forward to wipe away her tears.

“You will be given no judgment from any of us in this place. You are amongst our kind… you have been accepted by our kind. You’re free, to do whatever you wish… and there will be no repercussions from it later on. Act on your feelings… not on this…” She finished before tapping the top of the smaller girls head. Frowning as she watched the smaller girl shuddering in despair, Eve soon moved her hand away before another took its place.

Looking down slowly as the back of her head was forced forward, the brunette's eyes widened as she gazed over what was being presented to her. “I made arrangements ahead of time for our meeting Abby. I was really looking forward to it. So, I made sure you’d have something pretty to wear.” She chuckled before shaking her head.

Resting on her palm was a simple yellow dress. Its shading was almost identical to that of Eve’s very hair color, and it looked beautiful.  Towards the center of the chest, it cut off into a white underlayer that extended all the way beneath it leaving just the edges peeking out from the arms and the bottom as well. This, this was different…

Feeling the clothing being set down in her lap, Abby was speechless as she gazed at it. It looked like it had been made by a tailor for a noble’s daughter… not by a Monster in a cave in the middle of nowhere. Trailing her hand over the fabric, the little brunette shuddered as she felt it. The stitching was perfect. There weren’t any loose threads… nor any edges cut out of place. How was this possible?

‘D-D-Did she really make this…?’ “Please… put it on. I’m eager to see you in it.” Eve purred bringing Abby back to the present. Blushing heavily as she continued to stare at the beautiful garment, the teenager had to shake her head. “E-E-Eve… I… I c-can’t accept this…” This was simply too much.

Feeling something placed atop her head, the teenager looked up before blushing heavily. “You won’t need those, but for modesties sake, I made them too. It’s rude to look a gift horse in the mouth… Now, change.” She whispered, her tone coming off more commanding now than it had been before.

Shaking with embarrassment from what had been dropped on top of her, Abby pulled the small lacy pair of panties off her head before looking them over as well. It was a simple pair, white with blue stripes going across it. But even so how the hell did she get her size right!?

Looking back at Eve as her crimson eyes bore into her, Abby blushed harder before crawling to her feet. Setting the dress down gently, as if it were made of glass, the teenager moved her new acquisitions around before tugging on her panties. Pulling the delicate cloth up her legs, the brunette adjusted them before blushing harder. They felt really good…

‘H-H-How…’ She made them, perfectly. “Now the dress…” Fidgeting as she stood with her back turned to her, Abby tried to ignore the fact she was basically displaying herself to this child. She was enjoying this… she just knew it…

Picking her dress back up slowly, the brunette moved the bottom half around before growing confused. It didn’t look like it had an opening on the bottom. “There’s a zipper in the back… It’s a back closure, there the kind I wear as well.” She purred before resting her chin on her palms to continue watching.

Furrowing her brow as she turned the dress over, a wave of understanding hit her now. ‘W-Well… that’s, different…’ She had always worn sundresses because they were cheap, and living with her Master she never asked for more than she needed. But, this looked way too complicated to be modern… let alone cheap.  She didn’t know what to make of all this anymore…

Pulling the black zipper down on the back, the little human moved one foot in, then the other before pulling the garment up her frame. Holding her breath as she let her midsection fit in, the brunette smiled a bit as she felt the fabric hug her snugly. It wasn’t too big, or too small. It was just… ‘Perfect…’

Sticking each arm through as she shrugged the rest of the dress on, the teenager's eyes lit up again as she looked down in surprise. The white layer beneath the dress cuddled her skin wonderfully. It truly felt like a dress of an upper-class woman. She felt kind of… pretty in it.

“Here, allow me to help you with the rest of it~.” Eeping in surprise as she was picked up from behind, Abby blushed now as she was lifted into the air. “E-E-Eve, w-what do you mean…?” Ignoring the smaller girls concerns, the blonde pinched the back of her zipper before closing it up, her nimble fingers working perfectly with such a small lace.

As she was zipped up, Abby couldn’t help but blush. She liked this feeling for some reason… Shrieking as she was flipped over, the teenager gazed upwards in the child’s hand as their eyes met one another’s. “Beautiful… I knew you’d fit it perfectly. How does it feel?” Growing redder by the second, the older girl fidgeted before looking away.

“I-I-Its… it’s wonderful. T-Thank you Eve…” Smiling, the little vampire gave her a curt nod before setting Abby back down, though, this time on the edge of the desk. As she was placed down, the brunette had to peer over the ledge before regretting such an action. She was really high up!

“Extend your left leg out please.” Blinking, Abby looked back up before growing an even bright shade of red. “W-W-Wait, E-Eve I can do that-“ “I said extend it…” Growing stiff, Abby lowered her gaze as she watched the blonde glaring down at her. This was getting kind of demeaning now…

Lifting her leg into the air, the smaller girl bit her lip as she watched the vampire’s fingers gently lift and stretch a nylon stocking over her leg. Pulling it up to her upper thigh, Eve nodded before moving a small piece of leather forward as well. Scrunching her toes as she tried to help her, Abby looked down in curiosity as she wiggled her foot.

She now had a pair of dark brown moccasins as well. ‘You really thought of everything… didn’t you Eve?’ She had put so much thought into everything so far. No one had ever done something like this for her before…

Once she was finished with her right leg, the younger girl did the same to her other leg before lowering her foot back down. “Alright, now stand up, please… I’d like to see it all combined.” Blushing, Abby nodded before crawling off the ledge and standing.

Taking a few steps back, the teenager rested her hands behind her back as she fidgeted. She was modeling for her… Why did this embarrass her so much! She had been stark naked with her before and this felt more intimate!

Humming thoughtfully as she looked her over from left to right, Eve scowled before shaking her head. “Hold still like that for just a moment.” Nodding quietly, Abby obeyed the younger girl as she moved to the side of her desk. Glancing over as she tried to stand as still as she could, the smaller girl soon gawked in surprise as she watched the blonde messing with some type of red fabric.

‘I-I-Is she m-making something as we speak!?’ She really did make this thing herself, didn’t she! As a few minutes passed, Eve looked over what she had made before smiling. “Yes… this should do nicely.” Turning back around, the vampires crimson eyes locked with the smaller humans teal ones before she purred. How did all these girls know how to make that sound!

“Tilt your head up for me please.” Nodding quietly, the teen lifted her chin before feeling her breath hitch. Moving her fingers around the smaller girl’s neck, Abby quivered now. With her every action, it reminded her just of the position she was truly in. Feeling the warmth of the child’s delicate, pale fingers… her nails scraping against her skin… if she so desired, snapping her neck would be less than a flinch for her.

‘S-S-Stop it Abby!’ She told her she didn’t want to hurt her… and, she was beginning to believe it too. Maybe… maybe Eve did like her… Blushing once more, the teenager was so lost in thought, that she didn’t even realize the vampire had finished whatever it was she had been doing.

“My, my… you truly are adorable now. You’re making me want to rip my dress off you just to have a taste now,” Eve growled before licking her lips. Shuddering as she was brought out of her thoughts, Abby looked down before reaching for whatever it was around the collar of her dress.

Resting around her neck was a dark maroon bow tie that hung loosely in the front. It was a rather odd choice for a woman to wear… but, she kind of liked it. Smiling quietly, Abby looked up at Eve to thank her before feeling her face light up red once again.

Biting her thumb as she, herself blushed, the little vampire fidgeted in her chair as she panted softly. “Y-You’re so cute… I may have overdone it…” She whispered, her eyes shining brightly as she drank in the smaller girl.

Turning away sheepishly, Abby pouted as she tried to not let the younger girl see her the way she was. How was this worse than her being naked? She didn’t understand it! Wiping away a thin layer of drool that had escaped past her fangs, Eve chuckled quietly before shaking her head.

“Cute indeed… Well… w-we best be getting you back to Casey. I’m sure she’s losing her head over you missing and all… P-Perhaps a better phase might have been warranted.” She hadn’t meant to be facetious…

“S-S-So… so you’re really just… letting me go?” Scowling down at her, Eve was solemn for a moment before she closed her eyes. “I wanted to speak with you, and I have. I wanted to discuss your acrimony towards us, and we did. And…” She paused before licking her lips.

“I wanted a taste of you… and I did. You were very... delicious.” She purred. Shuddering from the memory, Abby nodded before shaking her head silently. This whole ordeal had been a strange one. “I… I still have questions Eve…” Nodding her head in understanding, the little vampire leaned her head down till just her chin was resting on the desk in front of her.

“I’m aware. But, I can’t tell you everything you want to know. You’re not ready yet.” Looking at the younger girl in surprise, the brunette tried to fight her statement till she staggered forward, the child’s hand pressing against her back pushing her towards her face.

Colliding with the vampires pale cheek, Abby shivered as she was pressed into her. ‘S-Soft…’ She felt cold to the touch… but, there was warmth behind her hands… Cuddling the smaller girl into her face, Eve sighed contently before patting her head.

“I gift you myself, Abby. You’re under my protection from now on.” Feeling her breath catch in her throat, the teenager pulled away slowly before looking up at Eve in surprise. “I-I’m… under your protection…?” Nodding curtly, the younger girl smiled brightly down at her before standing up.

“Yes… Anyone in this cave will know the meaning of this, so make any you want aware if you so choose. But Abby, I caution you not to speak to any of the others about what we discussed here today. They don’t need to know what I’ve done… or, what I’ve seen.” She warned before tapping her lips.

“What I said was for you and you alone to hear. And… and I’ll take a leap of faith with this as well. Abby, in the near future… you’re going to come face to face with your worst fears. And over the next few days, many other Monsters’s as well. You will be played with… toyed with… and harmed… This is the truth.”

Feeling her body go numb, the teenager was mute as the child’s words echoed in her mind. ‘Face to face… with my worst f-fears?’ But… Monsters were her worst fears, that could mean anything! Looking up to the vampire confused, Eve smiled sadly down at her before her eyes began to glow a bright shade of red.

“Remember my words… and call out my name. When the time comes, I will be with you. But until then, the most I can do to lessen your pain is give you this as a parting gift.” Looking into the child’s eyes confused, Abby was about to ask what she was talking about before she felt a pair of lips envelop her face.

‘W-W-What?!’ When did she pick her up?! Pressing the smaller human's face into her supple lips, Eve kept her eyes open as her glowing iris’s bore into her. Releasing her kiss after a few seconds, the younger vampire panted quietly before wiping away her saliva.

“Remember that kiss, Abby… remember that feeling. I order you… to embrace it!” She whispered. Looking back into the child’s eyes as her head lulled back and forth hazily, Abby soon nodded before feeling her head dip down. “W-What… what happened…? E-Eve… Eve?”

 

Looking around confused, the teenager fell to her knee’s before panting in exhaustion. She suddenly felt dizzy…

 

“ABBY!”

 

 

Lifting her tired head up, the teenager’s vision blurred as she saw her surroundings through their muffled state. She… she was inside a large cave, with water running down the sides of it. The cavern was a faint blue… and, and it felt familiar to her… where was she…?

Closing her eyes as her fatigue set in, a soft pair of hands suddenly enveloped her bringing her fading consciousness back to her. “A-ABBY, ABBY WAKE UP! STAY WITH ME PLEASE!” Opening her eyes wearily, the brunettes teal eyes turned as she saw a face hanging over her.

“E-E-Eve…?” Furrowing her brow, Kari shook her head confused before carrying the smaller girl over to her desk. Lying the groggy girl down in her makeshift bed she had made for her, the little witch pulled the girl closer to examine her.

“A-Abby we were so worried! What happened to you! C-Can you hear me? P-Please speak!” Falling back into her cot, Abby rested there tiredly before turning her head to the younger girl. “W-What… happened… h-how did I get here?”

Shaking her head with uncertainty, Kari looked down sadly before adjusting the bed for her. “I… I’d like to know that too. You just walked into my room! How did you get here? Do you remember anything? Abby? ABBY!”

 

Blinking slowly as she barely listened to the blonde speaking, Abby’s eyes locked onto her mouth as she spoke…

 

“Abby!”

 

“ABBY!”

 

“ABBY!”

 

Her face… her hair… her lips… She looked, cute…

 

 

To be continued…

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Well I hope you enjoyed, and maybe are curious to see where this will be headed now.

I want to thank Franchise Writer for his hand in this again, he really made Eve pop out like I wanted her to so now I have my track set once again!

Also, i think its worth mentioning, the outfit she has on now is the one that I modeled her picture from in case you wanted to know what it looked like more in depth.

Please review and tell me what you think, you know i'm eager!

 

I'll see you all again soon, with the next installment!

 

Bye~