- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

rising action

 

-----------------------------------------

 

It was like riding a bike or masturbation- once you got it down in your head, once all the muscle memory and movements had combined and felt right, you never forgot it. It was the very same with the compound after his... Dream? Vision? One of those things. Whatever it was, it changed him- he had a more complete science now.

 

After the theory was in place, practice took effect- the lab manager, some witless grad student from the local university, had watched curiously at Jason's work but didn't quite understand it herself. The mystery of it, combined with the fact that Jason was a chemistry genius in par with the lab professor, let him work fairly autonomously within the lab, and any personal interests or projects he had were largely left alone- provided it didn't interfere with the lab goals.

A few reagents, time, distillation... And the formula was done. He held it in his hands, the sphere-shaped flask tingling at the touch, the vial no larger than his long finger.

 

This was it. This was what he thought... No, what his mother, his divinity, had shown him.

 

He carefully placed the vial in his pants pocket- the stabilizers would hold, wen exposed to more heat or agitation (for example, a hot bus ride home).

It occurred to him, this little plan he was forming, still had a missing component. How was he to get his mother to actually take the solution? She would not willingly- she was suspicious of scientific things, not out of mistrust, but out of not knowing enough of what it would be that she would be taking into her body. Even then, if he had told her, she never would have believed him, much less ever consented. 

He came to the conclusion that he had to play the part of the trickster, possibly even the deceiver- he had to get his mother to take in the solution without her knowing it.

 

After a quick internet search, Jason found a way- a quick few minutes of medical chemistry later, he left the lab, knowing that, if this worked (or maybe even didn't work), it was probably the last time he'd ever step foot into that laboratory. 

He pondered that. He pondered that on the way to the quick pharmacy, where he picked up some diabetic syringes. He pondered it as he paid for them, the suspicious checker eyeing him mistrustfully. He pondered it on the way home on the bus, his hand clenched round the vial that contained... What it contained. 

 

He realized that everything he's worked for, provided he was correct, would be lost. All of his work, his lab experience. All those acceptance letters to the best schools on earth. Offers from NASA and the Royal Academy of Science. All of that, his future, would be gone, traded for what he was about to give his mother- something she so desperately deserved. 

 

Was he willing? Would he be able to? Give it all up for his mother?

 

Yes, came the resounding call in his head. She's all that matters. Life isn't measured by your success in career or money, but how your family thrives. Certainly, Sarah being the only family he had (except for Clare, he supposed), it was his duty, his calling, his pleasure and want to serve her. Even if she didn't know it.

 

She would resist, he knew- even after the effects of the solution took its course on her body. She might get mad or angry or maybe even cry. 

 

But that didn't matter- as long as no one could hurt her. She would be safe- she wouldn't have to work hard, or do silly things for money. She would be respected. She would be feared. She would be a goddess, but like the one he saw in his vision. 

 

And yet.

 

He wasn't wrong, was he? This was only second guessing and self-deception, yes? The whole of his endeavors, throwing away all of his work and future just to till, honestly, a childish need for his mom to be taken care of. That wasn't... A foolish thing, was it? 

 

He shook his head.

 

No. He wasn't wrong. It was, he honestly believed, the right thing to do. The world would see his mother for who she really was- a saint and a queen and a loving and benevolent goddess. His mother deserved those things- rest from labor, to be powered upon.

 

And, he knew, as he got off the bus and palmed the two vials in his hand, would give it to her. 

 

******************

 

He waited another day, until Sunday evening, to put his plan into action. They had just finished cleaning up dinner and had sat down to watch a movie. Jason had lounged on the side while Sarah had lain on him, resting her head on his shoulder. 

The movie was something good, some romantic comedy his mother delighted in, but he had hardy paid any attention to it. Distracted, he found himself looking as the long blonde locks that draped over his shoulder and down the contours his mother's body- her head, shapely nose, her soft pink lips. Down her shoulder, her lively and full breasts. Her motherly paunch, and yet thin waist, shapely hips and her calves, down to her unsandaled feet, their perfectly formed toes occasionally twitching with each breath she took or soft touch.

 

He felt all at once enthralled and ashamed- the feelings of a deep desire welled inside of him, something he thought was only affection when he was younger. Come later to find that it was a bit more than simple familial affection.

 

Jason had never known a woman in the way a man might- girls has taken a back seat to science and as a result he never did very well with those cliquey girls in middle school, or those petty bitches in high school. 

 

There was no other, really- none but Sarah. How could there be?

 

He shifted his hand down from her shoulder to the spot just below her armpit, the heat of the day producing sweat even through her thin summer dress that served as also Sunday dress (though the preacher had looked on frowningly). 

 

He began to rub, and Sarah, half asleep already, inhaled softly at the touch.

 

"Jason," she said, "you're gonna put me to sleep."

 

He smiled at the melodious lilt of her voice. 

 

"You're already halfway there. A massage will do you good."

 

"Yes. Perhaps a back massage?"

 

He nodded. Now would be the time. 

 

"Okay. But... Do you want a glass of wine first? To help you relax, I mean?"

 

She looked up at him, quizzically. For a terrifying second everything unravelled- she knew. She knew all. She knew his desire, his intent. She knew about the vials. He was about to say sorry when she smiled at him placidly and nodded her head. 

 

"That sounds wonderful, honey. And why don't..." She hesitated for a moment, then seemed to nod, "and why don't you pour yourself a half glass as well?"

 

Jason chuckled.

 

"You don't like drinking alone?"

 

"I just think that my baby boy deserves a taste after all the hard work he's done." 

 

She leaned up and smooched him on the cheek, the way a only mother could. 

 

"Mom," Jason droned, pretending to be embarrassed but still smiling, "I'm not a baby any more."

 

She clutched him softly by the wrist and then pulled him close, reaching up and taking him by the cheeks. Irresistible. 

 

"Jason," she began softly, "you will always be my boy. Ever since you were born- you've always been my special little guy. Never forget that, or how much I love you."

 

Jason swallowed, the reality of what was about to happen sinking in further. Still, he was determined, and he would not give up.

 

He got up, sauntering over to the cabinet and pulling out a bottle of red wine, a Cabernet if he recalled correctly. Something to do with the grapes used. After he pulled out a wine goblet for Sarah and a half glass for himself- he suddenly became grateful that his mother had asked him to only drink a half-measure, as he would need to drive later tonight- alcohol would've not aided him in that regard. 

 

After pouring, he clandestinely took out the vial that contained the other drug and poured some in his mother's drink, swirling it around slightly. He had added red food dye to the sleeping draft, to cover for it- not that it mattered; the red wine was dark enough, and the room unlit, so it wouldn't make a difference. 

 

Wine cups in hand, he went back to the couch, where his mother gratefully took the wine. She was about to drink when she then looked up to Jason, who was swirling his own glass. She held up the goblet to him and smiled warmly. Jason chuckled and held his own out. 

 

The glasses clinked together and they both took a long draft. 

 

Now, he supposed, there's no turning back. 

 

The movie continued in agonizing monotony, and was only made pleasurable by the massage he gave his mother- Jason couldn't pay attention to the film even if he tried. He made occasional, conservative sips at his wine, so as to look like he was drinking but not in truth- he wanted his mind as unclouded as possible.

 

Soon the drug took its course, and his mother began to nod off, her head dipping then bobbing back up. It was like she often did while sleepy, but more pronounced and frequent now. He touched her by the shoulder, and immediately she fell into his arm, resting her head on his shoulder again with a half dopey, half worried look on her face. Jason put the wine glass down, as calm as he could despite his racing heart. He flipped him mother over (not so easy a task, considering how busty she was and how wide her hips were) to face him.

 

He took her by the face in his hands, pressing gently in his grip the plush skin of this woman he so utterly adored, this saint who had warded over him for his entire life.

 

"Mom."

 

She looked up at him again with that cute little grin of hers. She was spectacularly out of it. She may not even understand what he was about to say. But he had to get it out.

 

"You've always done so much for me. You've loved, cherished me, and gave me a solid foundation. You cultivated my science, let me do wondrous things, and worked every penny for it with your blood, sweat, and tears. I could never, in a million life times, ever hope to repay you- at least, not in the conventional way."

 

She cocked an eyebrow, looking a mix of confused and motherly adoration. 

 

"I know you may not forgive me for this... For what I'm about to do. I'm sorry. But I can't ignore what has to be done, what would be right. You deserve to have everyone at your feet. You are a queen. You are a mighty warrior... a goddess. My goddess."

 

Jason leaned in, and planted his lips on Sarah's half open mouth. The kiss was full of passion, lust. Years of back logged frustration and admiration burst out in a single kiss, and Jason felt right. His mother, however, did not- she resisted, as weakly as it was. She knew on some fundamental level that this was wrong, this was against nature, against God.

 

And yet. 

 

Soon enough, the struggling stopped, and she felt herself give and fall into the kiss, reciprocating the feeling a motion. It felt... right, then. Like she had just released strong feelings. This was her boy, after all. Hers. Mayhaps, on some level, she wanted it as well- psychologically perhaps. In the end, she wanted it, and that was the truth- it could only be a kiss. Feelings welled up in her, and she felt the soft pulse and pull of desire grow within her.

 

All too briefly. 

 

Jason could have stripped his clothes off right there, but he knew he had work to do. He pulled away, this eighteen year old son of Sarah's, and she gave him a look- almost shame, were it not for the red in her cheeks. 

 

"Jason... I... Whuuu...?"

 

Her head slumped, and she passed into a dreamless, synthetic sleep.

 

*********************

 

Jason hoisted his mother's sleeping body over his shoulder as he pulled her from the car- not an easy task considering how gifted she was with her assets. The large breasts and wide hips made it difficult to navigate, but Jason was able to bring her over to the patch of dried grass without relative difficulty. As he laid her body down ever so gently and stood back up, he looked her body over. 

 

He had kept he clothes on, even after toying with the wonderful idea of having his godly mother naked in his presence. 

 

No, he thought, she deserves to choose how she lives and dresses as a goddess. 

So he kept her Sunday dress on- the black and white skirt that went just past her knees, the undershirt and over jacket that covered most of her lovely skin.

She had been barefoot on the couch and when she passed out, and Jason had considered having her remain so- but things like fence posts and sharp metal would easily cut her feet up- and harm wasn't something he could allow for his mother, now could he? 

 

He decided then to retrieve a pair of Sarah's favorite red canvas sneakers and slipped them, without socks, onto her feet; the rubber soles ought to protect from anything from harming the soft under skin , he figured.

 

It was a strangely erotic sight, his mother. He nursed a half-turgid erection while looking at her.

 

Now fully clothed, covered, and ready, Jason retrieved the vial of solution and syringe. He was just about to walk back over to her when, to his horror, another car, it's horn blaring in an abrasive F sharp, came screaming up the small dirt path and alongside his mother's own car. 

 

It was a Jetta. He could hear his Aunt Clare before even seeing her.

 

"Jason! What in the fuck are you doing?" Came the small voice from behind the headlights of the still running car. She sounded hysteric. 

 

Jason continued his work, pressing the syringe into the rubber top of the vial and drawing some out. Two millimeters ought to do it, he thought to himself, trying to ignore the smol anger storm that was approaching him. 

 

"Are you insane? What are you doing?" She seemed to balk at the thing Jason had in his hand- a vial, a syringe. 

 

"Oh Jesus," she quavered, "jason... What is that. What is that you're holding. Is that poison?"

 

"No, of course not. Auntie Clare, I-"

 

"Drugs? Coke? Oh fuck. You drugged  her. You drugged my goddamn sister."

 

"Clare, no I didn't-"

 

"I'm calling the cops. Jesus Christ, Jason."

 

"Wait, wait, auntie Clare..."

 

His hands shook and the pit in his stomach grew. This was not going well. How in the hell did she know where to find them? He supposed that don't matter- she would be stumbling to pull her phone out of her pocket either way. Jesus, even if she knew what he was doing. Or rather going to do.

 

Clare eyed him intently as she watched him drew the rest of the solution out from the vial, and then pushing out just a bit to squirt out. The action, while well advised to avoid air pockets in the bloodstream, seemed almost too cinematic for his liking.

Then again- what exactly was he doing that wasn't cinematic in the extreme?

 

"Jason," Clare quavered out again, "don't you dare touch her. Jason, no!"

 

She dropped her cell phone and dashed forward, ready to pull the vial or syringe out from his hands. The thought occurred to Jason that he might accidentally inject her- and that would be a terrible mistake. She'd likely kill them both of them.

 

Deftly switching hands and pocketing the vial, Jason knelt and hovered over Sarah with the needle just beginning to stick into her skin. Clare screamed fire and blood, and his mother, still unconscious, seemed to wince at the needle's sting.

 

Clare tried to bowl into him, but was pushed back by his free arm, his hand pushing her back. He was bigger than the both of them, and stronger to boot. Clare, despite her office as a personal trainer, was hard pressed to even make any headway. 

 

While keeping her away, Jason plunged the syringe deep into his mother's arm and pressed down on the injector, pushing the blue opaque liquid into her. 

 

Two millimeters ought to do the trick.

 

And the trick it did. 

 

Flinging the syringe aside, Jason grabbed his aunt by both arms and pulled her away from Sarah, all the while Clare screeching 'no no no what are you doing stop it why why no no.' He wanted to get a safe distance, and by the time he did (he gave it about two hundred feet, Clare was crying. When they stopped, Clare swung at him, hard. The open hand connected with his impassive face, leaving a large red mark there. She walked around him, making Jason turn his back on his mother. The light of the morning was just beginning to dawn over the Rockies. 

 

"Why, Jason. Why are you doing this? What got into your fucking head... Why can't you..."

 

Her voice trailed off, and her eyes grew wide. 

 

"Oh my god."

 

Her hand covered her mouth and she pointed at where Sarah lay. Jason turned and saw his mother, his love, his everything, begin to expand and grow, her skin glowing and steam rising off of her. Bigger, and bigger, and bigger, her clothes miraculously growing as well. 

 

The solution had worked.

 

Chapter End Notes:

RECIPE IS LIIIIVE MUTHAFUCKAS

TODAY IS PART TWO OF OUR FUCKING SIMPLE ASS MEALS

APPLE FUCKING PIE

HERE WE GO, DICKWEEDS

AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO CREATE THE UNIVERSE (FUCK YOU SAGAN)

 

1 STORE BOUGHT PIE CRUST, BECAUSE PIE CRUST IS HARD AS SHIT TO MAKE AND I DONT FEEL LIKE WRITING OUT THE FUCKING RECIPE
6 TART ASS APPLES, PEELED AND SLICED UP REAL NICELIKE. I LIKE USING HONEYCRISP BECAUSE LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO USE NASTYSTANKDICK RED DELICIOUS
1/2 WHITE SUGAR
2 TEASPOONS GROUND CINNAMON
2 TABLES-POONS HAHA POON OF FLOUR
3 TABLESPOONS OF BUTTER, DIVIDED

1. PREHEAT YOUR FUCKING OVEN TO 350F/175C, AND SET A FUCKING BAKING SHEET ON THE OVEN RACK

2.  PLACE YOUR SHIVVED UP APPLES INTO BOWL. MIX THE SUGAR, CINNAMON, AND FLOUR IN A SMALLER BOWL, AND THEN POUR THAT SHIT OVER THE APPLES. CUT UP HALF THE BUTTER INTO SMALL PIECES AND ADD TO THE APPLES. TOSS THOSE APPLES LIKE YOU TOSS OLD MAN BALLS IN THE BUS STATION BATHROOM WITH YOUR MOUTH UNTIL IT'S ALL COATED AS SHIT.

3. FUCK YOU

4. ROLL OUT ONE HALF OF THE PIE PASTRY INTO A GODDAMN PIE TIN, AND POUR APPLES INSIDE,

5. DOT THE APPLES WITH THE REMAINING BUTTER, COVER WITH THE REST OF THE PASTRY, AND SEAL THAT SHIT TIGHTER THAN THE RECORDS OF YOUR... I DONT FUCKING KNOW

6. BAKE THAT SHIT LIKE YOUR MOTHER BAKES TRUCKER COCK IN HER PUSS; 50 MIN TO 1 HOUR UNTIL THAT CRUST IS GOLDEN BROWN

7. LIKE YOUR MOTHER

 

 

i feel like these are getting increasingly hostile