- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An attempt to write something purely smutty and very short. Two areas I have lots of trouble with.

Re-written/re-editted on March 4, 2019. Original version on GiantessCity

There she lay, a landscape of ochre skin. The sun on her back revealing the hints of blood orange massaged in. Her enormous breasts crushed deep into the earth. The grandest structures of the glistening city before her like coarse grains of sand. Her dark hazel, nearly black eyes twinkled with flecks of roasted honey gold. One of her tits would still be enough to destroy the densely populated metropolis. But where would be the fun in that? Her soft mounds had rolled over a few small towns and villages when she first laid down. They gave the ground a unique crispness. But it was really the souls of the citizenry that tingled her so lasciviously. That was barely a taste compared to what lies before her now.

The thought of slowly rolling a single one of her mammaries over it, feeling the waves of nirvanic jolts as her body ground everything they ever were into oblivion was intoxicating. Her pussylips watered in anticipation.

***Human life, the perfect food. Full of everything a young Goddess needs.***

The tiny little sparkling mass of fear and agony in front of her radiated enough emotional energy to keep her amused for now. She noticed a few hairline fissures that had entered the outskirts. Cracks connected to the spiderweb around her tits. Her ruby red lips smirked at the damage. She brought her eyes as close to the ground as she dared. At this distance even a flutter of her lashes could be catastrophic for her playthings. It was hard to see in the shadow of her face but she could make out the minuscule dust particles of houses in the outer residential areas. Incredibly she even found that she could make out other tinier, moving dots. Cars she assumed. Even some people on foot if she strained a little. She blinked slowly and sensually, her long lashes grabbed the air and tossed it around mercilessly. When she opened her eyes again she saw that even that was enough to throw a few people and vehicles around. She felt a brief spike of fear and hopelessness from those affected. Amazingly no one died. She tried focusing on one lone human who wasn't moving. She could feel that he was badly bruised. Then she giggled...

***They, well, half of them, look so much like tiny little microscopic versions of us it’s almost like I’m dominating real people!***


She couldn't help herself, she'd finally found something she could do that wouldn't kill a human. And yet even that was enough to badly injure them. It was the best she could hope for she guessed. The sharp bubbly giggle may have originated kilometers outside the city limits and kilometers into the sky but it hit the ground like a three round burst of Armageddon. The vibrations ripped through the earth as they surfed the tide of bedrock towards the city limits. The streets around the man she was ogling suddenly and subtly began warping and shaking. The quakes intensified within moments and the whole district began to crumble and shatter. Plumes of dust obscured everything beneath her gaze but not her other sense. The fear and panic of those in the neighborhoods reached a fever pitch before many of them started... popping. Such a distinct feeling, death. One moment they're there and the next they're not. She watched as the man was covered in dust, feeling him throw up his arms fruitlessly as the ground itself consumed him. Then... pop. Just like the rest. The souls of the dead tingled her face as they were absorbed through her skin.

 

Her peckish body began to feast on their selves. Ripping away cherished memories, dissolving their hopes and dreams into something that made her skin soft and hair shiny. Discarding them like an apple core when she was through.

***Their confused lust is a wonderful aperitif. It makes me feel sooooooo powerful.***

She wondered if there were ever some confused humans who just never felt right in their life. Struggling for years to pull together the fragments of their forgotten past despite the sneers of the unbelievers around them. Remembering the beautiful Deity who took it all away. Throwing their belief away as mere fantasy, only to see her in the flesh one more time. What gibbering madness would overcome them? What would they tell their friends and family? Or would they suffer alone, knowing no one would ever believe them? If her vagina could lick it’s lips, it’d be doing that right now.

Souls felt good no matter where they were absorbed. But they felt really good on some rather specific parts of her anatomy. Their shock and agony was delicious, she loved the taste of fear, pain, and despair. All the negative emotions. Preferring savory and salty flavours with a little bit of heat for good measure. There was certainly a tasteful amount of spice now. Raising her head to avoid another accident, however delightful it had been, she took in the aroma of anger and hatred that now mixed with the sadness beneath her. Several districts had succumbed to her coy amusement. Thousands of treats prematurely consumed.

***Maybe TMI, but I’ve got a pretty ravenous sexual appetite and nothing heats me up quite like them. It’s dinner AND a show!***

There's no point flaunting your power if there's no one left to flaunt it at. The quakes from her errant giggle had pierced through the heart of the metropolis. Some of the skyscrapers had begun leaning. The casualties were much lower, thankfully. But that's what she gets for being careless. Pristine cities are always more fun to toy with.

***The ambience is always great. The bewilderment, unease and shock when I first arrive. The urgency and panic of my first few tastes. Top notch, really.***


She lazily reached out her left hand while her cheek rested in her right. Extending her pinky adorned with it's bold red painted nail to match her lips. A large shadow was cast over the industrial and apartment blocks on the left. She lazily placed the tip of her nail onto part of the city, smiling at the plumes of dust, fire, and smoke that erupted. The ground welled up around the point. With such a lazy, casual movement she had felt the pop of several thousand more souls. It was like a shockwave of tingles slowly emanating from the point of impact of her dainty finger.

***Portions are okay I guess. What else can you expect from places like this?***

Dragging her nail slowly backwards. She guessed the width of the tapered tip to be at least four or five city blocks, but she wasn't really counting. It was just fun to see them struggle pointlessly to escape such a casual motion.

***Plants and lesser animals? Ehh, maybe as a garnish. I mean, if you can’t play with it, how is it even food? That’s all I’m trying to say.***

A deep scar remained when she finally lifted her finger away. Mass devastation spread far beyond just the path of her delicate scratch. Liara supposed the city was used up now. Millions still remained but the infrastructure couldn't survive much more foreplay. Her heartbeat alone had been sending a steady pulse of light rumbles through it the entire time. The barometer for which the humans could measure her excitement at their plight. And right now the readings were all in the red.

But as they gazed into the Goddess' eyes they got more of the picture. Those eyes that gazed back at them, filled with an intense hunger. Relaxed and mischievous, shimmering with delight. Those plush red lips curled into a slight smile. Few people had ever been looked at by a woman that way before. And only those who had truly understood what it meant. To the rest she simply appeared calm, sleepy even. But to those that knew, she appeared voracious and insatiable. Behind those eyes was passion more powerful than a galaxy of supernovas. It was a look that only the very worst and best of humanity could wear. A lust for complete and utter domination and power.

Some men who had once had girlfriends or wives who wore that face at first saw it as a blessing. Hitting the female jackpot. A lady who was always willing and always ready and especially always wanting. A girl who seemed to take pleasure in taking their partner to a place beyond divinity in the bedroom. But then those same men, the lucky ones, learned that those were not the eyes of an angel and their acts were not those of compassion and caring. But instead the eyes of something unnameable in it's horrificness. A creature that literally got off on the control and manipulation of others. Putting on an act for their prey, making them think they cared, so they could climb the rungs of power a little higher. Not just the stereotypical manipulation attributed to most girls but a true and complete demoness. Uncaring and unfeeling.

But at least those ones were human.

***The service is... well it’s totally self serving of course, ha ha!***


Slowly lifting herself up. Her breasts rising out of the immense craters they had created. She was careful not to move in anyway that would cause her toy to prematurely break. Wiping dust and debris lightly from her tits, the nipples told all of what was coming next. Inching herself forward on her hands and knees, every move deliberate until her body was positioned how she desired. Lowering herself again slowly, her breasts loomed closer and closer to the wisps of cloud overhead. Then those wisps were brushed away effortlessly, yet the right tit continued closer. People were screaming, it was a lovely. But she still wanted to prolong her enjoyment a little longer.

Stopping just above the skyline she slowly moved her nipple to a relatively undamaged part of the city. Then, she touched. Things crumbled and exploded around the teat, sending orgasmic tingles through her whole being. Multiple blocks were crushed in an instant and the shockwave consumed so much more. The nipple towered over everything. An inverted citadel of her divine glory. She relaxed and let herself sigh and giggle. The deafening vibrations of her contentment couldn't do much more damage than she already had. Then she brushed over the ground. Feeling each and every building of notable size crush, pop, crumble or explode as she did. It was delightful.

And now for the finale, still with almost 2 million survivors the city was reduced to a delicious cesspool of despair, suicide and even fatalistic masochism. Positioning her gargantuan breast over the center of the city, or what remained of it, she allowed its weight to press her nipple into the soft earth. Piercing through easily, the nipple was soon joined by the areola which destroyed whatever remained of the city center and some surrounding industrial and apartments that were missed by her light stroke. The soft avalanche covered everything else as it sagged and spread over the desolate people. When the rest of her body weight got involved the earth ripped asunder. The tit spreading to even the furthest outlying areas. Or so she assumed. Smiling when she saw parts of the city still in the shadow rimming the tender flesh. Although the quakes, chasms and bursts of air were far beyond what was necessary to finish off those odd residential and commercial areas. Liara was glad she had underestimated humanity.

***All in all, I highly recommend it. I go to one almost every day. There’s so many locations being added all the time there’s no reason not to!***


She closed her eyes as all the tingles of pleasure ebbed through her body. Slowly subsiding as their essence was consumed. Casting aside the empty, emotionless husks that would reincarnate again and again.

***Oh, one last tip. It’s good alone, but it’s GREAT with a friend or two!***

Opening her eyes and scanning the horizon, Her gaze landed on a sprawling group of settlements of various sizes. Liara smiled and cooed at the lot of them.

“Next.”