- Text Size +

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

 

 

Natasha walked into her kitchen. She had shoulder-length blonde hair, freckles, a narrow nose, long legs. She was wearing skate-style sneakers like all the people her age today. She noticed something in the lower corner of her eye, and looked down to see something odd.
There was a tiny, 3-inch tall naked man.

Natasha stopped and stared down at the tiny man standing in her kitchen. He stood there frozen, staring back up at her, in a half crouched position as if he had just been caught and was frozen in fear.
They stood there for a lengthy period of time, until the little man seemed to straighten and lift his tiny hands to his mouth. Momentarily Natasha realised he was yelling to her, but she couldnt hear him.
She started to walk towards the little man, who quickly backed away several steps, but then caught himself and stopped. Natasha slowed down, realising she must be terrifying to the tiny man. A terrifying giantess. In fact, now she was surprised that the man had'nt run away from her already. She felt a shiver of excitement and power, how she must seem to this tiny little guy.
She got to within a foot him, and stopped, bent over to hear the little man's shouting. She bent her head to one side so that her ear would be closer, and her hair fell down. She absentmindedly pushed it back behind her ear with her hand.
"help, help!" the tiny man cried.
"What happened to you?" she asked.
"i shrank, i don't know how! i need help, i don't know what to do!"
Natasha looked down at the tiny man begging for help. Now that she was closer she could see the detail on his little body. He was about her age, barely an adult. He had a nice little body, handsome face and short blonde hair. She noticed he held his hands over his privates.
Natasha was quite excited now. A tiny man. In her house. At her feet in fact, begging for help. A tiny, handsome man. She could crush him completely under her shoe. She visualised this in her imagination. Natasha realised her nipples were hard, and she was shivering slightly. She was light-headed too, as if this was all a dream.
"Ummmm," she said.
"please, i beg you!"
Yes she realised, she could crush him, his whole body under her shoe, like an insect. Natasha enjoyed crushing insects. Now this, this would be a little differant.
This would be better.
"Uh yeah, I'll help you. I'll help you."
She straightened up and stood there a while longer, thoughts rushing through her head as she tried to think of anything to do that would make this once in a life time oppurtunity better.
There it was. She had gotten a video camera from her mom for christmas. She didnt know what do with it, she never took videos. It just sat there in her dresser in her bedroom upstairs. It was perfect.
"I'll be right back." She said as she turned and headed to her bedroom. "Don't run away," she called back to the tiny man. A few moments later she laughed at the idea.

A few minutes later Natasha returned, stepping slowly and carefully into her kitchen with the video camera held in front of her face. She scanned the floor for the tiny man through the digital screen. He was sitting right where she had left him. As she zoomed in on him, he stood up and faced her. She could see his tiny handsome body and his face appeared relieved to see her again. She smiled bitterly.
Natasha's nipples were hard and erect and making twin points on her tight T-shirt. Her chest shivered slightly with excitement. The little man in her screen appeared to be shaking too, either with cold or with excitement/fear. Probably both.
She stood in front of him, filming down on him. He looked like a tiny pink bug in front of her shoes. She could hear him yelling something at her, his tiny hands cupped around his mouth as he yelled as hard as he could. She couldnt make out any words, and didnt really care what he was saying anyways. It sounded kind of like "thank you".
Natasha slowly raised her foot into the air. She filmed her sneaker as it slowly hovered over the tiny man, first the shadow, and then she couldnt see the tiny man beneath her foot above him. Her breathing was heavy now, her nipples felt tight against her shirt and her crotch was very warm. Natasha slowly twisted and rotated her ankle, pointing it and stretching it. She stood there on one foot filming it, holding the camera strapped to one hand. Her other hand she used to rub her chest.
Slowly she moved her foot over again, and lowered it to the ground beside the little man. She could see in the zoomed in view he looked very shocked and afraid.
She unstrapped the camera from her hand. She turned it on her own face, and held it there, stared into the screen. Natasha smiled a nervous, horny smile, and then brought the camera slowly down her body, past her erect nipples and all the way down her long jeaned legs. She placed it on the ground beside the terrified little man.
Natasha stood there over the tiny man. Her sneakers were gigantic compared to him.
Slowly again she lifted her foot. She hovered it over the tiny man, and started to twist and turn her ankle again as her hand drifted down into her jeans. She showed off the bottom of her sneaker to the camera, the sole that was going to lower unstoppably onto the little man's body. Her crotch was hot and wet and she rubbed it, back and forth, up and down as she stared down at her sneaker, her shoe that was about to step down onto a tiny man.
Natasha inserted her fingers into herself, and slowly began pumping them back and forth however much she could in her tight jeans, as she began lowering her sneaker. Then man hadn't run away from her, so he must be paralysed with fear. Slowly, slowly her foot descended, slowly slowly she pleasured herself. Her breathing came in heavy breaths.
Her shoe was almost touching the floor now. There, she felt the slightest bit of resistance on the bottom of her foot, and she gasped lowly and pushed her fingers deeper inside her vagina.
She paused, and then continued to push her foot down as slow as she possibly could, and pushed her fingers as deep as she could into her hot pussy. She was in ecstasy as the little man under her shoe started to die. She could hardly feel the resistance, and it was driving her crazy.
Finally the tiny bit of resistance gave way, her foot pressed all the way to the floor and blood spurted out the side of her sneaker, her body convulsed and a wave of hot cum flooded over her fingers into her panties, and she released a sound of pure pleasure as she moaned, screamed, and breathed out all the breath she realised she had been holding, all at the same time. A wave of dizzyness came over her and she reached out to the wall for support, but kept her foot on the flattened red puddle that had been a man. She grinded it slowly, her foot arched, turning her ankle back and forth as her chest heaved, getting her breath back.
Soon the dizzyness started to leave, and she looked back at the floor. There was a puddle of red blood spreading from beneath her sneaker. As her vision steadyed Natasha noticed a white arm in the puddle beside her shoe. She lifter her foot again and brought it down on the arm, splashing the puddle outwards more. She didnt even feel the arm crush beneath her, but it still felt wonderful. Natasha played around in the puddle a bit more, dragging around with her sneaker, making swirling patterns. Soon though she realised how tired she was, and stopped, bending down to pick up the camera. She lifted it up and showed the mess she had made, the red smears all over her linoleum floor. She sat down in a chair, and crossed her leg over her other leg, and bent her ankle upwards to film her gory sole. Finally the camera drifted up her legs to the dark spot in her crotch where Natasha had came.

A few days later Natasha sat in front of her TV watching the video, wearing the same sneakers, and masturbating. She watched from a view beside the little man on the floor. She watched as her foot lowered slowly onto the tiny terrified man, who she now saw had a large erection that he had been trying to hide. She watched him fall to the ground, and slowly disseapear beneath her sneaker, and then splash out as a mutilated liquid from beneath her own foot. She orgasmed again. She sent more waves of pleasure through herself as she heard herself moan, and as she crushed the tiny man's disembodied arm, and how she played with his remains. Last but not least she saw again the remains of the crushed man on the bottom of her sneaker, flesh and blood pushed into the pattern on the rubber sole, and her own soaked jeans. She sighed with tired self-contentment as she stared at her sneaker.