- Text Size +
"So Marissa, how do I look? Pretty sexy right?" Jaylin said as Marissa was put on the top of the dresser to oversee Jaylin's outfit for the dinner she had with Ryan. Jaylin was wearing her skin tight skirt that she wore for her birthday. It was bright white with some flowery designs sprinkled around her body. It was one of few dresses Jaylin had packed for the one night she planned on meeting a boy but now, it's purpose was changed. It was now to impress the girl who shrank her friends and attempted to do the same to her.


"You certainly do look pretty sexy Jaylin.” Marissa said back to the massive girl. “Now, John told me that Ryan was pretty surprised when she saw you still full sized. That true?”


"Yeah, I guess it was. She better be afraid of me." Jaylin started to walk towards the dresser, getting her face right in front of Marissa. "She tried to shrink me." Marissa then gave her a look, crossing her arms as she raised her eyebrow. "Oh yeah. For you, John and everyone that lives underneath my dresser. By the way, how long have you all been under there?" Marissa changed her expression and moved the bright red hair out of her face. She now had a smile on her face.


"I was shrunk about eight months ago while John and I started to date about seven. He was so sweet when he asked me out. For my birthday a few dates after he asked me out, he climbed onto the counter over there and got some of my favorite chocolate that I left when Ryan shrunk me. He's probably the best thing to ever happen to me. He treats me just right. It's like we were meant to be together." Marissa was then picked up by Jaylin and brought down to her feet to be reunited with John who was waiting for her for the past few minutes, waiting for her and Jaylin to be done.


"Marissa! You have fun with her up there?" John said he helped Marissa down Jaylin's hand by extending his arm.


"Yeah. You know I have the best fashion taste in the community. So Jaylin had me help her pick out her dress to impress Ryan for dinner."


"Wait, why are you helping Jaylin try to impress Ryan? You know what she's done. She shrunk you and your friends. And a few hours ago, she tried to shrink Jaylin." John said, getting slightly annoyed with her.


"Maybe we can't touch Ryan physically but I thought since Ryan tried to shrink Jaylin, why don't we show her that she can be humiliated. Just show the colony that this 'Goddess Ryan' isn't this untouchable being. You know? Give your people hope."


"I guess you're right. Sorry for getting mad at you. I just thought you were losing your focus on what's really important." John said as he started to escort Marissa to their tent.


"Sure, sometimes I like to mess around but this isn't one of those times. I'm just helping your people get a little hope. You know?" John then wrapped his arm around Marissa.


"So how does she look? From down here, all I saw were her shoes and the bottom of her dress." John said, opening the tent to let her inside.


"She looks amazing. Maybe after she's done with Ryan, I can have her show everyone that not all girls that move in here mean us harm." Marissa then stepped inside the tent and kept the flap open for John to follow.


"None of you didn't try to hurt us when you moved in. It was just Destiny and Ryan." John then moved inside Marissa's tent.


"You know what I mean." Marissa then got on their bed and moved over to let John get beside her. "Now do me a favor and forget about what happened today. Forget about Jaylin. Forget about Ryan. Forget about everyone except me." Marissa said as John sealed the flap to prevent anyone from disturbing their private time. “Think you can do that? For little ole me?”


"I'll do whatever you say." John said as he took off his shirt and jeans. He then got next to Marissa who now only had her bra and underwear on. "You know I'll do whatever you want when you're dressed like that." Marissa smiled as she pushed him onto the bed and got on top of him. "That's more like it John. Now just sit back and relax." Marissa said as she leaned forward and put her lips onto John's.


For Jaylin, this wasn't just to get back at Ryan for attempting to shrink her, she also wanted to see if what her new tiny friends said was true. According to John, this would be the first time that someone stepped foot in Ryan's room. He told her after she got some food that there should be a hole in the wall. He told her to watch for obvious signs of Ryan torturing the colony and its people. Also to be careful of what Ryan would do to her.


During her alone time with Marissa, she told her the stories John used to tell her. The ones that had Ryan abduct the entire colony and use them as a slave force to massage her feet after a long run. Marissa was planning on telling Jaylin the one that one of Ryan's escaped slaves told her a few weeks ago when she got curious as to what Ryan did to them. But out of thought that Jaylin might get sick, Marissa held back.


Jaylin walked over to her black heels that were put up against the bathroom door and popped her bare feet into them. She then turned around and carefully walked back to the dresser. Once she was in front of the dresser, she got on her hands and knees to address the crowd that had formed a few inches behind the shadow. From where Jaylin was looking, it seemed like everyone was there to wish her luck. She then saw two people of the crowd step forward. She then picked them up and then stood to bring them to eye level.


"Hey Jaylin! Jess and I just wanted to give you a little advice when you see Ryan for the second time." Jerry said as Jessica stepped forward to say what she had to say.


"Jaylin, please don't trust her. When she shrunk me, she put me at gunpoint. I can't say this enough, don't trust her." Jessica said as Jerry got behind her to calm her down. Jaylin shook her head in agreement.


“Don't worry Jess. I'll be careful. I'll come back. I promise.” Jessica then wiped the tears that came down her face. “I'll come back here, safe and sound. Don't worry.”


“Thank you Jaylin.” Jessica then hugged Jerry.


"So where are John and Marissa?" Jaylin asked as she put the two tiny beings on the top of the small dresser.


"They're having some alone time in their tent. I could tell them what you want to say." Jessica said as Jerry helped her down onto the dresser.


"No it's fine. I was just curious as to where they were. Plus I think they deserve it after what happened today." Jaylin looked at the clock and started walking towards the door, leaving her friends behind, ready to face whatever Ryan was going to throw at her.


Jaylin left her room and went to Ryan's door. She and Marissa made sure to show Ryan that she had failed in her mission to shrink her. She took in a deep breath to let the nerves and jitters out of her system. She then let it all out and began to knock on Ryan's door. She then waited for her to respond by backing up and messing with her rings on her fingers.


After some disturbances she heard on the other side of the door, Ryan finally opened the door. She looked like she was panicked and in a rush. "Jaylin! I'm glad you remembered about our dinner date." Ryan said as she welcomed Jaylin into her room. "You have a great sense of style Jaylin. I'm jealous." Ryan herself was still in her running attire from her long run a few hours before. “Reminds me of a girl that used to live next door to me. Can't remember her name though. I remember her red hair and beautiful eyes.”

Jaylin looked around Ryan's room for some signs of Ryan keeping her friends colony hostage. "So what are we having for dinner?" Jaylin asked, changing the subject. It was obvious that Marissa's fashion was noticeable by Ryan.


"I've got something very special," Ryan then walked in front of Jaylin to get the kitchen. "It should be done in like a minute. Sound good to you?" She asked in her sweet voice. Jaylin nodded in agreement to Ryan. "That's good. You can take a seat while I get dinner ready." Ryan said as she stepped inside the kitchen and grabbed two plates for her and Jaylin. She then reached over to the chicken alfredo that had been sitting on her stove staying warm for the past few minutes. She then reached over to a tiny jar full of about twenty of her scientists and sprinkled them across both plates, trying to make them even across the board.


As Jaylin sat down, she looked around to see any signs to further confirm that her new neighbor kept an entire colony hostage. And if that was the case, she needed to be stopped. But as she watched Ryan prepare their dinner, Jaylin kept a close eye on what her host was putting in the food. She didn't want to end up shrunk in the room of a psychopath and away from the only help she knew of. She then saw her drop what appeared to be pepper in both of their plates. "She wouldn't be that stupid would she? Putting shrinking powder in both the plates?" Jaylin thought to herself as she continued to look around. She noticed the wall that showed some signs of use and repair.


"Dinner's ready!" Ryan called out, bringing the two plates of chicken alfredo in both hands. Jaylin reached for hers and gently set it down in front of her.


"Chicken? It's been a few weeks since I've even heard the word chicken." Jaylin said, trying to make conversation with her attempted kidnapper.


"Really? You've been away from home for that long?" Ryan asked as she dug a fork into her plate, grabbing several of the scientists with the food. She couldn't wait to see the sweet, innocent Jaylin devour the very scientists that were tasked to shrink her. As she was thinking about this, she brought the fork with the three screaming scientists to her warm mouth. She relished in their misery when they entered her mouth, sealing their fate as her future meal.


"Yeah, I left a few months ago and been floating around friends houses until I'm here." Jaylin watched as Ryan popped her fork into her mouth, unaware that she had just banished three men to their deaths in her mouth. Ryan started to chew her food, grinding them into paste while Jaylin watched not knowing the pain and panic that was going on in her mouth. She barely felt their struggles as she crushed their minuscule bodies under her powerful teeth. Even if she could, she didn't care. To Ryan, these ‘people’ were nothing but snacks to her.


Ryan then used her tongue to bring the mess that was once chicken alfredo and her top scientists down her throat. She massaged her throat as she felt the roughness of her meal flow down to the pit of no return.


"That sounds nice. Just moving around from house to house, looking for the perfect place to live." Ryan said as she watched Jaylin pick up some of her food on her plate, just barely missing a tiny person.


"I wouldn't recommend it. Going from place to place wasn't exactly how I liked to live for the past few weeks. Plus I think I might stay here longer than my other places." Jaylin said as she watched Ryan extremely close to make sure she wasn't planning anything.


"Oh really?" Ryan said as she stuck her fork in her plate, impaling an unlucky scientist that didn't get away in time. "What makes this place worth spending your time here? I mean it's just an all women's apartment building." Ryan then brought the barely alive scientist to her mouth, quickly ending his life as she slammed her teeth together, crushing him into nothing but paste.


"I guess it's the people here. I mean there's so many new things for me to experience now that I'm officially on my own. No one telling me what can and can't do. I just feel liberated. You know?" Ryan smiled as she nodded her head in agreement. She then looked at Jaylin's plate and saw three or four scientists all on their knees begging Jaylin to spare them. "That's it Jaylin, be like me. Together we can rule this colony of insects." Ryan thought as she saw Jaylin pick up one lone scientist and bring him to her mouth. She couldn't control her excitement as she watched Jaylin bring the lone scientist towards her mouth. That's when the worse thing possible could happen. She had an orgasm without even knowing it.


"I'll be right back." Ryan then stood up, creasing her shirt as she did so. This saved the unlucky scientists who were on Jaylin's fork. Jaylin dropped the fork as gently as she could before turning her attention to Ryan. "Please continue without me. I'd hate to interrupt your dinner." Ryan then walked away from the table, heading to the bathroom, leaving Jaylin alone with the four scientists.


Jaylin looked around for more signs of Ryan and her regime over her friends colony. She then looked down at her plate and saw the four of Ryan's slaves that had put there by her. She gasped and realized that her new friends weren't lying to her. Her next door neighbor was willing to feed her some of own slaves. But why? Who in the right mind would feed her own slave force to another person? Was Ryan that crazy?


Jaylin then picked up the tiny scientists that were waving their arms in desperation and brought them to her ear so she could hear them at their best quality. One after the other, the scientists spoke to their new goddess. "Help us! You need to take us as far away from Ryan as fast as possible!" She heard one voice say.


Then another voice replaced the one before. "She's using the entire colony as a way for her to enjoy herself. She has my family captive! Please Miss! I don't want to go back to living like insects under that tyrannical bitch!" Jaylin then brought them back to her face and stood up from her sitting position.


"Don't worry little ones." Jaylin whispered to the group as Ryan was close to hearing distance from where they were at. "I'm gonna take you guys away from here. We're gonna go to my place next door. I have some more friends that will make you feel right at home." Jaylin then closed her fist as she started heading towards the entrance. She then opened up her bra and dropped the scientists inside, careful not to crush any of them. “Sorry guys, I know it isn't the best place on my body but it's better than anything here right?” Jaylin said as she closed the bra cup. It wasn't ideal for either parties but she kinda had to do this as she didn't have pockets. She then looked down and saw two black dots scurrying towards the wall. She kneeled down on one knee and picked them up. But unlike the scientists who were desperate to get help and attention from her, these two were desperate to escape her clutches.


Bringing them to her face, she was verbally assaulted by the profanity that came out of these two dots. "Hey bitch! Put us the fuck down before we make you!" One said before the second one added to what was said before.


"We'll get Ryan on you! She'll shrink you before you know it! Eat you and you'll digest in her stomach like so many non-believers before you!" The tiny man said, trying to ignite fear into Jaylin. But that didn't happen, not like they'd hoped. Jaylin just used her free hand to lift them down to her breasts. She then extended her bra and dropped them inside the cup of the white bra, the cup that didn't contain the ones she found in her food.


That's when she heard the bathroom door start to open up. She instantly turned around and quickly adjusted her bra before Ryan came out of the door. "Where ya going Jaylin? You've barely touched your plate." Ryan said as she sat back down at the table, picking up her food, bringing the last of the scientists into her cavernous mouth.


"I think something I ate something earlier didn't really agree with me." Jaylin pretended to clenched her stomach out of pain as she walked towards the door.


"You can stay here if you need to. I think I have some pain relief in my bathroom."


"No thanks. I think I'm good. I don't want to cause an inconvenience for you. I think if I just take a break and relax on my bed, I'll be good tomorrow." Jaylin opened the door and before Ryan could respond, Jaylin left her room and headed towards hers.


Jaylin ran over to her door, unlocked it, got inside and ran to her dresser to tell everyone her find. "Guys! I'm back! And I brought some new faces with me. Some nice, some not so nice." Jaylin kicked off her flats and threw them over to where her clothes were. She then pulled out the six tiny people that she dropped in her bra and got on her stomach.


"Jaylin! You brought new people for us? From the colony?" Jerry said as he brought Jessica to the exit of the tented community. Jessica was just glad that Jaylin had returned unharmed and still her regular size. "That's great news." Jerry then saw Jaylin bring their new guests down to the floor and he soon welcomed the scared scientists in with open arms. He and Jessica ran up to one of the scientists that was on the floor on his hands and knees near Jaylin's hand.


"It's ok sir. She's not like Ryan. She won't hurt you." Jessica said as she helped the scared man up to his feet.


"You're safe. You no longer have to live under Ryan's tyrannical rule. I promise." Jerry added as he helped Jessica bring the scarred scientist to the community. As they headed towards the entrance, they saw John and Marissa waiting for them, holding hands as they watched the scientists be welcomed into their new home.


Jerry soon separated himself from Jessica and the scientist and walked up to John. "John, Marissa! My two favorite people." Marissa smiled as John extended his hand for a handshake.


"So Jaylin brought company?" Jerry just looked at John with a blank face.


"Yeah but she still has more of them that she's keeping from us." Both of them looked up to see Jaylin holding some more of the tiny people from Ryan's room.


"Jaylin! You keeping some of them away from us?!" John yelled up to Jaylin who had her right hand hovering above the people below. Jessica turned to Jerry and looked up.


"Go Jessica. I'll meet with you later. Ok?" Jerry said as John did the the same thing with Marissa.


"I'll catch up with you when we're done." Marissa nodded and started to follow Jessica, helping her with the traumatized scientist. As soon as Marissa was out of view, John signaled Jaylin to bring her hand down to welcome more of the new arrivals.


"I don't really think these two deserve to be under there with you guys. They're a little too fierce." Jaylin said as she picked one of them up, the soldier was shown to the pair for the first time. He was wearing some armor that was very reminiscent of their old armor that the Rangers used to wear with some slight modifications like a red light on the helmet, an extended wing on the shoulder blades as well the all black coloring of the suit.


“Don't worry Jaylin! I think we can handle them." John then whispered to Jerry. "I mean, we've handled Destiny. We can definitely handle whatever these jokers are." Jerry laughed slightly as Jaylin brought one of the soldiers down to them.


"You be nice! These are my friends and if don't play nice...." Jaylin said as lowered the two people down to John and Jerry but she was soon cut off as the bolder one spoke and shut her up.


"You’ll regret this when Ryan notices we're missing you heretics!" The one without the helmet screamed said as Jaylin dropped the two guards in front of John and Jerry. "Sides how'd plebeians like you and your friends manage to survive out here? Did you make friends with this one?" John then gave Jaylin a signal to bring her finger down on the guards, pinning them to the ground.


"Sorry guys but I don't think you have authority here. You're not with Ryan. You're with us now. We'll try to be civil about this but we're not afraid to show you two who rules here. Do I make myself clear?" John kneeled down to the pinned guards and got in front of their faces. John looked at the one without the helmet and grabbed his arm to pull him up. Jerry gave the signal to release this one.


"Think you're so tough? You're nothing compared to Ryan!" The guard said as he punched John in the face, bringing him to his knees. Jerry ran up to the guard and kneed him in the torso, also bringing him to ground.


"You good John?" Jerry asked as he extended his hand to pull him up. John only had a small mark on his cheek and he spit out some blood.


"I'll live. Let's get this one to an empty tent. See what he knows about the colony." John was pulled up by Jerry, looking over at Jaylin who had a slightly concerned look on her face. "Don't worry Jaylin! I'm fine." John signaled Jerry to pick up the now crippled guard. "I guess we'll take this one and you'll take the other one Jaylin?" John asked.


"I guess. What do you need me to ask him?" Jaylin asked as she lifted her finger to let the guard breathe comfortably.


"Things like 'what's Ryan doing with the colony?' Be creative Jaylin! We need answers!" With that John and Jerry started to pick up the guard head to the community, leaving Jaylin and the guard alone. She stood up as gently as possibly as she could and got on her bed mere inches behind her. She grabbed the small guard and put him on the nightstand to stand on.


"So I guess you're not gonna talk to me are you? Last time you and your friend did, you two cursed me out. I hope you learned because if you didn't-" Jaylin tried to make the guard see that she didn't mean any harm but the helmeted guard only back talked her.


"Look, I'm not gonna talk! Especially to giants who make friends with traitors of Ryan's colony!" Jaylin then extended her finger to bring down on the guard.


"I could've killed you both when I brought you here but I didn't. If you talk in the next ten seconds, I won't break both your legs. Now I know what you're probably thinking. 'There's no way this girl is gonna do that.' Try me. I don't think you want to test me." Jaylin then lowered her finger to the guard's right leg. She then applied a tiny bit of pressure on the knee, with the guard barely flinching. In his training, he'd experienced worse by Ryan and the General so he didn't worry too much about what Jaylin did to him. Chances were that she wasn't going to go through her promise to break his legs especially after she showed compassion to the traitors of the colony.


"You're not gonna do it! I've seen worse back home!" The guard said as Jaylin pressed her finger further to the guard's leg. He screamed slightly and groaned out of pain.


"Ahh! I see you do feel pain. Still don't want to talk?" The guard looked up to see Jaylin starting to smile a tiny bit. He could see her bright white teeth start to form a terrifying smile.


"You wouldn't!" The guard yelled, trying to conceal his pain. Jaylin pressed his leg even harder. She could feel his bones begin to break under the pressure. "Ok! I'll tell you whatever you want to know! Just let me go!" The guard begged and pleaded with Jaylin who quickly released the pressure that she had on his leg and let the guard breathe for a second.


“Just so you know, if you don't talk the way I want you to, I won't be able to promise that I'll be so generous."


The guard then stood up and took off his helmet, revealing a blonde haired gentleman with a small amount of facial hair on his chin. "My name is Corporal Lance Parth. I serve or used to serve under Goddess Ryan. When she took over the colony, I had a wife but when she brought them over to the box, her and I got separated. " Lance started to tear up a little as brought up some bad memories. “Her name was Valeria.”


"Come here." Jaylin changed her tone of voice to much gentler one than before. She picked up Lance and brought him close to her face. "So how'd you end up being what you're are now? Trying to punch my friends and telling me off."


"She forced us all to be as fierce as possible. For training, we had maneuver her entire body. From her toes to the inside of her mouth. We had to spend at least ten minutes in there. When we entered, there was twenty of us but when we got out, there were five of us that were swallowed alive." Lance got on the ground and sat up to see Jaylin's beautiful eyes looking down at him.


“Don't worry Lance, you're away from her. We'll keep you safe. That's a promise.”


“She's a monster. Do me a favor and don't listen to anything she says. Every thing that comes out of the mouth of hers is a lie. Do not trust her.” Lance warned. “She's killed so many of us and we've just ignored it.”


“I promise. With every fiber of my being, I'll get revenge for every single one of you guys down there and in there. I promise you that.”