- Text Size +

Tiffany was sighing dreamily when Thomas had finished the story. Her elbow was on the dresser, her hand on her cheek as she stared into space. "Wow. They sound like a cute couple."




Thomas gave her a confused look. She just threaten to eat me moments ago, how could she get so gushy over that? He thought. Tiffany eventually broke out of here trance and regarded the little guy on her dresser with devious a grin. Thomas found himself looking up at her, nervously. Oh, no. This doesn't look good. He thought.




Tiffany lowered her face closer, her head casting a shadow over Thomas's form. To him, it was like staring up a giant billboard only this particular "billboard" was lively and deadly. Thomas found himself covering up his head, awaiting whatever this girl was gonna do to him but to his surprise, he felt his back being rubbed gentle. He slowly uncoiled his arms to see Tiffany smiling down at him sweetly.




"You did good, Lil' Tommy. Now all we gotta do is find this Zeke guy of yours."




Thomas shook his head. "It's pointless trying to convince Zeke to ask Beverly to move out since she came. Apparently they've been keeping in touch by phone all this time and she's been waiting for the moment to final visit him at our college."



Tiffany was pondering something. "Wait, if you know Zeke, how come she stuffed you in her shirt?"



Thomas gulped, looking at the floor, indignantly. "Ever since she started hanging around Zeke again, Zeke changed. He started becoming indifferent whenever Beverly destroyed property or killed people. He just started to condone it all and..."



Tiffany stopped him. "Woah! Woah! Woah! Your using too many big words!"

 


Thomas sighed. "He basically stopped caring if Beverly killed anyone."

 


"Oh."



Thomas balled his fists. "She just came on campus one day and started stuffing people into her shirt. I didn't see Zeke that day either but if I did, he might have stopped her from at least pick me up."

 


Tiffany nodded. "Hmm. So you've been in the city for a while, right?"

 


"Yeah?"

 



"So, did you ever heard about me in the news?" She asked, eagerly.

 



Thomas shook his head. "I don't watch the news often but I've heard people talk about a giantess causing destruction in City Block Y before Beverly came around. I'm guessing that's you?"

 


Tiffany puffed out her chest with a prideful grin. "Yup! That's me!"

 



Thomas started trembling hard all of a sudden. "Why?" He said in a hushed voice.

 



Tiffany noticed this and gave him a quizzical look. "Wha-?"



"Why are you so proud of that?! Don't you have any remorse for killing people like us?!" Thomas yelled.

 


Tiffany just shrugged. "But you're tinies. Your lives aren't really that important."



Thomas gritted his teeth, looking up at his captor with fire in his eyes. For a moment, Tiffany became scared and even backed up a little.

 


"Are lives aren't important?! We have hopes and dreams like any of you! We love and we want to be loved! We cry, we laugh, we get happy, we get mad, we get sad, and you got the nerve to say are lives aren't important?! How many people have you snuffed out because you thought they weren't important?!"

 


Tiffany was taken back but the tinies outburst, her face in shock of what he just said. "But why should we care? Your still smaller than us."

 


"So does that make killing us right?!"

 



"Sure it does. Your smaller and we're bigger."

 



"Do you here yourself right now?! You haven't justified why it's right to kill sentient beings like yourselves!"

 



"I said stop using big words!"



"Well, too bad! Use a fucking dictionary or something!"



Tiffany snatched the little man up in a swift motion and brought his tiny form to her face, here expression crossed. Thomas had only a minute to process his situation before Tiffany lowered him on the carpet floor and raising her foot over him. Thomas screamed as the foot descended on him and pushed his body flat on the floor. His eyes widened when he realized he wasn't dead but rather that he was viciously pinned to the floor by the wait of Tiffany's foot and that there was an extremely putrid odor entering his nose.

 



"Uh...uh...Aaahhh!" Thomas wailed trying his best to wiggle out from under the sole and to escape the repugnant scent. It didn't help any that he was upright and that perspiration from Tiffany's sole was entering his mouth and nose. Tiffany could feel the tiny wiggling under there and mean smile crossed her face.

 


Feeling meaner, Tiffany dragged the little man across the soft fabric of the carpet as she made her way to her bed to sit down. His wails were muffled slightly but she could tell they were getting louder as she dragged him across the carpet.

 



When she finally made it to the bed, Tiffany lifted her foot up. Thomas was gasping for breath like a fish out of water. His body was covered in a thin layer of sweat. "Now, your gonna stop being mean to me for good. Just because you know where Zeke is doesn't mean I won't crush you." Tiffany wiggled her toes for emphasis. "It can't be too hard to find a college online." She said, gesturing to her computer on her desk.

 


"I want you to say, " Sorry, Tiffany for being so mean to you. Your the most cutest, most awesome girl ever. Then, I want you to kiss my toe."

 



Thomas was still trying to recuperate from his ordeal but Tiffany was growing impatient. She nimbly bended her big toe where it slowly descended on Thomas's head. When it finally made contact with Thomas's head, he instantly woke up, his arms and legs started flopping everywhere. He screamed in pain feeling the weight of Tiffany's single toe start the process of crushing his skull.

 


"I'm waiting."

 


"Urg...Gah! T-tiffany I'm sorry for being...Gah! So mean to you...your the cutest, most awesome girl ever!" Thomas choked out.

 


Tiffany lifted her toe up and placed it in front of him. "Start kissing." She said with a wicked grin. Thomas started staggering towards her foot and kissed her big toe in rapid successions. When he was done, he fell over on his back exhausted. Tiffany got on her knees to examine him closely and see if she didn't hurt him too much. Sure she could have killed him already and search for the college but it would be much easier for Thomas to lure Zeke out.

 


She could see he was still breathing, rather hard. Her gargantuan body eclipsed his tiny form as she smiled at him. "I'll let you rest for now but tonight, we're gonna kidnap Zeke."


---
Tiffany had taken a nap that evening in order to have the energy to pull of the kidnapping. She had woke up at 11:09. Turning on her lamp, she opened her drawer to find Thomas still sleeping.

 


"Hey, wake up." She said, nudging the little man with her pinky.

 


Thomas started to stir from his slumber and groaned. Tiffany giggled. His ordeal with her foot early had tired him out. When he was fully awake, he looked up to see his captor staring down at him, the dim light from the lamp illuminating her cheery smile. Thomas on the other hand, was anything but cheery.

 


"Well we better go! My mommy brought up my clothes while you were in here sleeping so now I could show you my nicer clothes." She said with a smirk.

 


Thomas was above trying to upset the girl after what had happened early but that didn't mean he couldn't express his opinion. "Tiffany, I'm not saying your plan is bad but maybe we should think this through."

 


Tiffany tilted her head with a confused look on her face. "Whaddya mean?"

 


"I mean there's the possibility that Beverly could be in City Block Y right now as we speak and that we might not find Zeke in his dorms. I've seen him go out a few times at night to who-knows-where."

 


Tiffany stared at him for a few seconds. "But I wanna do this now!" She whined.

 


Thomas sighed. As big as she was, she was just a kid at the end of the day. "OK, fine. But just know everything won't go according to your plan."

 


Tiffany grinned. "Don't worry, since that bully came to the city in the day, what's the point of her coming again at night?"

 


Thomas pondered that. "I guess... But that doesn't mean she won't come back tonight."



Tiffany shrugged. "If she does, I'll make a run for it. With boobs like hers, how fast can she really be?" She said, groping air in front of her chest to imitate breasts.

 


"OK. I just hope this works..."

 



After sneaking out of Tiffany's window, they had made it through the portal. Thomas had protested going through it in fear that his body would some how be disintegrated by the dimensional travel but when Tiffany ignored him and went through, he was shocked to find out he was fine.

 


"Woah! How come I'm still alive?" He asked Tiffany, looking himself over as they made their way to the city.

 


Tiffany was holding him in her right hand. She gave him a strange look. "What are you talking about?"

 


"My body should have been torn apart by the dimensional travel. I know that giantesses could survive it but I didn't think humans could."

 


Tiffany shrugged. "I've seen a squirrel come through it and it died. Maybe it doesn't hurt things that could talk and think?"

 


Thomas was thinking it over. "Well now that I think about it, I did tell you how Beverly invited Zeke over to her house but it still doesn't have any logic to it! How could a dimensional rift specifically kill non sapient organisms as oppose to sapient ones?"

 


Tiffany gave him an annoyed look. "Why are you asking ME this?! I'm only ten!"

 


"Oh...right. Sorry."



They had finally made it to City Block Y. Giving that it was a city, it was still bustling even at this hour. Tiffany admired the little city (along with the screams) now that it was lit up so bright at night. Sure she had been up late with her mom to see the city before but that was only on their world. Seeing it from a miniature point of view was bringing out a desire in Tiffany to really go berserk.

 


"Hey, Tiffany! Earth to Tiffany!" Thomas called up from her palm.

 


"Wah! Oh, I was just spacing out." She responded.

 


"I was just asking you if you could put me on your shoulder. I bet your hand is tired."

 


Tiffany gave the little man a smirk. "Aw, are you worried about me Lil' Tommy? That's so sweet!" She plucked the little man out of her hand and placed him on her right shoulder.
"Hold on my hair if you don't want to fall, OK?"

 


Thomas did just that. Tiffany's long hair was flowing down her back without any bands to keep it in a specific style. Before she left, she gave it a nice brush to keep it straight and even brushed her teeth before showering. As promised, she decided to wear her nicer clothing to impress Thomas. She wore a red plaid knee length skirt with black leggings and red bowtie shoes. She wore a white T-shirt that was covered by a rather expensive looking black spring jacket with fancy silver zippper pockets. To say Tiffany couldn't dress was an understatement.

 


Tiffany adjusted her skirt a little before looking at her little passenger. "So, Thomas, still think I can't dress?" She said, glancing over at the little man on her shoulder with a cocky smile.

 


Thomas shook his head with a smile and then whistled. "Nope. You proved me wrong. You look cute. Now if only you were nine years older..."

 


Tiffany beamed. "Do I really look cute?"

 


Thomas nodded. "You sure do."

 



That made Tiffany feel good. Sure she's been complimented by boys in the past but usually it was because she scared them into telling her what she wanted to hear. This time, it was a genuine compliment that didn't involve scare tactics.

 


"So, where's the campus?" Tiffany asked.

 



"Let's see. Could you slow down please so I could determine where we are?"

 


Tiffany did just that as Thomas stood up on her shoulder while looking around.

 


"OK, we just keep going down 40th Street then we make a right at Malbury Avenue."

 


Tiffany stratched her head, embarrassed. "I-I don't really pay attention to your streets."

 


"Ok. No problem. You could just put me and follow me."

 


The Collins University was no doubt a huge campus consisting of different building. The tallest buildings however, only came up to Tiffany's thighs. The kids who were still outside scrambled and screamed seeing the young redhead giantess approach much to Tiffany's delight.

 


"OK, I'm gonna go to the dorms to see if Zeke's there. If he isn't, we could check the local restaurants that are still open. If he's isn't in any of them, then there's a chance Beverly took him to her house. Please, don't hurt anyone while I'm gone, OK?" Thomas said.

 



Tiffany nodded with a smile on her face. "Don't worry, Lil' Tommy, you put me in a good mood so I won't do anything."

 


Thomas returned the smile. "Cool, thanks. Be back in a few." He said before racing off to the dorms.

 


He couldn't have known that Tiffany had her fingers crossed behind her back...