- Text Size +

 

 

She went back home that day, crying miserably. Tiffany couldn't believe it! Her city, her precious little city was taken over by that... that... Boobzilla blonde! I'm gonna tell my mommy and then she'll be sorry! Tiffany thought indignantly, wading in the sea that was outside of the city. There, floating above the water she found the giant "hole" which was basically a space distortion that acted as a portal that allowed the giantesses to come to this world from their world whenever they pleased.





It was a mystery itself how the giantesses could travel through this dimensional tear without any physical harm for Tiffany had made it to her home world unscathed as usual. It was much like Earth with wildlife and oceans only scaled to the giantess's size. The "hole" was fenced, of course, to keep animals from entering through it although the few times that they did, they would end up dead through their travels to Earth unlike the giantesses.




Tiffany was making her way down her neighborhood where other giantesses passed by. Some on bikes and some drove by in their cars. She had made it to her house thinking over the events that happened today with the boobed bully. Their was something malicious and domineering about her blue eyes that Tiffany remembered which caused her to shiver. She was obviously the type that got her way no matter what. Maybe she'll get bored! Tiffany thought. Yeah! That's it! I mean, its not that big of a city. She'll get tired of it eventually and I'll just come back in a few days to take it back!





Tiffany smiled triumphantly. There was no reason to get her mom involved now. All she had to do was wait a few days, maybe even a week and the woman would probably be gone. With that thought, she opened the door and went in. Her mother was in the living room watching T.V. Before Tiffany could pass by to go upstairs to her room, her mother turn her head, reacting to the front door being opened.





"Hi, sweetie. Back already?" Her mom called out.




"Huh?...Oh, yeah. I was getting tired so I'm gonna go take a nap now."





Her mother nodded. "OK, baby. There's lasagna in the fridge if you're hungry." She stood up and stretched. Much like Tiffany, her mother Sophie had red hair only hers was cut short enough to reach her chin and was curly. She was no doubt beautiful like most giantesses both in body and face. She was wearing a lavender bath robe that hugged her shapely figure. She yawned. "I might pack it in myself. Crushing a football stadium can really tire a woman out." She said with a seductive smile. Walking towards her daughter, she bent down to give her a kiss on her forehead before heading upstairs.





Tiffany slept in her bed that night, thinking. I'll just wait. I just hope she doesn't destroy the city by then. The thought was unsettling to Tiffany. When a giantess claimed a city as her turf, they either destroyed the city or enslaved the populace. She didn't want to think about it anymore and went to sleep.




---




A week had past since Tiffany's encounter with the busty giantess and she decided to pay the city a visit. She was making her way there now wearing a pair of blue Capri's pants, a pair of white open toed sandals and a pink T-shirt with a daisy on it. She decided do her hair in a cute bun with strands of hair falling down both sides of her head.




The city, much to Tiffany's relief was still intact and there was no sign of the blonde. However, it was anything other than a relief to the citizens by her feet who did what any other person would do seeing a giantess. Run and scream. Tiffany giggled. "Ah... it's good to be back." She said to herself as she walked further into the city.





Her first target was a small bakery at the corner of an intersect. She walked over there, unaware of crushing a fleeing man into the pavement, his lifeless body engraved into her sandaled footprint. Lifting her foot, Tiffany stomped the bakery into rubble, then twisted her foot into the debris. Smiling, she made her way to an apartment building that only reached her stomach.





This particular building had balconies which Tiffany noticed. There were some tinies on them who were either too slow to retreat in their homes or too stupid to realize they had a better chance surviving indoors. Tiffany plucked one screaming woman with glee. The thing had an portable hair dryer in its hand which it stupidity tried to use on Tiffany before it was plucked.




Tiffany brought the thing to her face to examine it closely. It was a black woman. A pretty little thing with a nice figure and and long black hair. Tiffany brought it to her mouth and with a sickening spittle noise, extended her tongue out, give the now hysterically little girl a long lick. Tiffany retracted her tongue with a disappointed look. "Aw, I thought you'd taste like chocolate." She said. The thing was merely flailing and screaming too terrified to even communicate. Tiffany just shrugged, smiling and brought the thing into her lips.





With a quick slurp from her lips, the thing was gone from the outside world and was now going wild in her mouth. Tiffany smiled, enjoying the little girl's movements, her flavor wasn't chocolate but she still had the delicious meaty flavor tinies usually had. It was even worse for the girl because Tiffany didn't brush teeth this morning. Still being a child, the thought of brushing her teeth wasn't appealing to Tiffany and she would try to get away without brushing them whenever her mom was too busy with something.




---




Shauna was going absolutely mad in there! It was the most terrifying sight seeing this giant girl bend over and actually pick her... HER of all people up and place her in her mouth. Her friend had warned her about buying this apartment after hearing the latest news about this town having been attack by two different giantess but Shauna wasn't gonna let some big bitches stop her from getting this sweet deal of an apartment. Besides, she never saw a giantess or never had her previous city been attacked by one, until now.




The scent inside this girl's mouth was the most repugnant thing she had ever smelled in her life! Shauna was gagging whilst her eyes were watering uncontrollably. Her body was being maneuvered around the mouth viciously by a monstrous tongue way bigger than her whole body. Her mind was racing all while this was happening until final the tongue stopped moving. Shauna body was still shaking as she tried to at least stand up.




Before she could however, the tongue started pushing her back to the throat and she gave the most shrilled screaming her lungs could muster. She was being swallowed whole. Why was this girl doing this? Shauna never did anything to her. How could she be so cruel as to swallow a sentient being like herself? She didn't have time to full grasped the nature of her giantess predator any longer as she gave her last scream.




-----




Tiffany swallowed the tiny thing as it slowly made its way down her throat wiggling the whole way down. She sighed happily. It was in her tummy now, moving around frantically. She turned her attention back to the building. Folding both hands together, Tiffany brought them over her head then brought them down on the building. It never stood a chance as it crumbled like a cracker killing its screaming occupants.




Tiffany was in her element now. A week of nothing to break or kill really helped her let loose. She destroyed two supermarket, three more apartment buildings and indulged on five more tinies who were now an acidic mush inside the young girl's stomach. When she was done, Tiffany fell on her back, panting with a grin on her face.




Tiffany found herself sleeping blissfully in the aftermath of her destruction. She had her turf back and she couldn't be more happier. That is, until a loud tremor woke her up. Rubbing her eyes groggily, Tiffany got her bearings only to be looking at a pair of all too familiar ankles. Oh, no! She thought, slowly looking up at face of the busty giantess now who was bending over, hands on her hips looking at Tiffany and she was not happy at all...





"What are YOU doing here? Didn't I tell you this was my city now?" She said with an annoyed look. Tiffany started mumbling as she tried to get up but the woman wasn't having it. She brought her brown booted foot down on Tiffany's chest pinning her down.





"Ow! Get off! You're hurting me!" Tiffany shrieked in pain.





The girl gave her a mean sneer. "No. No I won't. I think I like you better laying down. Now, I'm gonna ask you again, what are you doing here?"






It felt like Tiffany's chest was going to break but the girl eventually let her boot of her chest allowing Tiffany to catch her breath. When Tiffany felt like she caught her breath, she tried pulling herself up.





"No! You stay right there! Don't you dare get up!" The girl barked.





Tiffany eeped and did what she was told. "I... I was just visiting..." She responded with a crack in her voice. "Y... You weren't even using the city..."




"Well I am now but you know what? Since you love this city SO much, I'll let you play in it." The girl said. "Aren't I just the sweetest!"





Tiffany already knew this was a trap but decided to play along. "Really?" She said.




"Sure. It's boring here anyways. Don't know why you even bothered making this place your turf. " She said waving her hand dismissively.




Is she serious? Tiffany gave the girl a confused look. Tiffany couldn't also help but notice her outfit. This time, she was wearing a pair of khaki short shorts with a pair of those brown hiking boots that not too long along were crushing Tiffany's chest. Her white tank top could only do so much as to hold those large monsters she called breasts which stretched the top so much it couldn't even cover her stomach. There was also some movements inside the top. No doubt those were people in there being smothered to death by her giant mammaries. Her blond hair was done in a long braid and adorned on her neck and wrist was a gold necklace and a brown leather bracelet of some sort.




Tiffany swallowed nervously. "C... can I get up now, please?"




"Sure you can, since you asked sooo nicely!"




Tiffany did just that but was still on her guard. Tiffany found herself rubbing her arm, a habit of hers she had when she was in an awkward situation such as this one. The girl was just looking down at her with an all too fake smile. Tiffany had to back up a little from the girl like last time. Why is she so big up there! She thought, referring to her chest. She still couldn't get over how she could even walk so perfectly with those things.




"Well, what are you waiting for? Do what you would normally do when you come here." The girl said.




Tiffany hesitated for a moment then turned around to head to a building not to far from where they were only to turn her head nervously to see what this girl's real intentions were. The girl only waved with a grin plastered on her face. Tiffany tried to ignore her and proceeded with scouting the building for tinies, stooping down to get a better look. It was an office building but there didn't seem to be anyone in there. They most likely left while the two giantesses were talking.




Tiffany sighed before turning around. Her eyes widening seeing the Boobzilla approaching her with astounding speed while laughing maniacally and grabbing Tiffany by the back of her Capri's and her panties.




"Hey! Stop! What are you doing!?" Tiffany screamed frantically trying to flail from the girl's grip but she was too strong. The girl was laughing her head off pulling out something out of her top. Turning her head, Tiffany gasped seeing her pull out about four screaming tinies.




The girl gave Tiffany a devislish grin. "I hope you enjoy 'em as much as I did!" With that, she dropped them into Tiffany's underwear and released her grip. Tiffany tried reaching for them, jittering while doing so. It felt gross and uncomfortable for the young girl. They were wiggling in there so much that it caused her to jitter frantically. She eventually lost her balance and toppled over on her back, crashing into the deserted building which exploded under her weight.




The girl was howling at this. "Hahahaha! Oh my gosh! You're sooo clumsy!"




Tiffany wasn't laughing though. Especially since she was hurting from the fall.




"Why you did you do that!" Tiffany barked.





The girl shrugged with an innocent smile. "Well, because I can." She bended over Tiffany with a menacing look. "Watcha gonna do about it, shorty?" Tiffany was going to respond but was too scared to. "Exactly. I'm bigger than you." She said, crossing her arms which made her already monstrous chest jut out more. "Way bigger than you." With that, she laughed, leaving a crying Tiffany with a underwear full of crushed tinies.