- Text Size +
---

 

 

Tiffany woke up from her bed. She had slept in her clothes from the meeting, save for her socks and now the young readheaded girl rubbed her eye with the bottom of her palm before she examined her room. Sure enough, Thomas and the other two was still sitting on the cotton ball chairs she made for them on top of the dresser she had place them on. The two girls were seated in a position facing Tiffany whilst Thomas was positioned seated with his back towards her.



 
All three of them had their heads down for some reason like they were sad about something. Tiffany also noticed the snacks she had left them were gone and by gone, there wasn't a single wrapper left. Mommy must have thrown them away, she pondered. But why did everyone look so sad?

 

 
"Heeeyyy. I'm awake." Tiffany said with a cheery tone, smiling. She felt good after her nap and decided to spread a little joy on this dreary scene. It was only Thomas who slowly turned himself around to acknowledge Tiffany while one of the girls, the one who had a tissue around her, cringed, lowering her head further when Tiffany spoke. Tiffany pouted at her little gesture, somewhat offended. I told Thomas they were dumb, she thought.
 

 

"Hey Tiff. Did you enjoy your nap?" Thomas asked, with a forlorn smile. A bit forced for Tiffany's liking. Something was up. 


 

"Yeeeaaah..." Tiffany drawled with a quizzical look as she eyed Thomas. She got up off her bed, her bare feet, hitting the carpet as she made her way to the dresser. 


 

"Is everything OK?" She asked, her face now a good five inches from Thomas. 

 


The other girls still paid her no mind while Thomas simply smiled up at Tiffany with that forced smile of his. 


 

"Y-Yeah! Of course everything's OK! Why wouldn't it be?" Thomas responded.

 


Tiffany frowned. "Why do you look sad?" 

 


"Sad? Me? Sad? Pfff... No way. It's just... It's just..." Thomas sputtered nervously.


 

"It's just what?" 




"Your mom!" The scarf girl suddenly yelled out. Both Thomas and the tissue girl seemed stunned by this for some reason but Tiffany was just confused. Her mommy?

 


"She threw all our snacks away and we're just sad about that." The girl continued. 

 
 

"Oh!" Tiffany chirped happily with a small smile on her face. "Is that why you're all sad? Why didn't you just say so? I'll go get you more snacks right now if you want! No problem!" Tiffany then giggled.

 
 

"What's so funny?" Thomas asked.

 
 

Tiffany shook her head, still giggling. "I just thought for a second my mommy was mean to you all while I was sleeping. She gets crazy sometimes around tinies like you guys." 

 
 

The trio exchanged knowing looks amongst each other. Tiffany didn't know the half of it...



 

---

It was 11:42 p.m. The obsidian sky was pitch-black save for the numerous stars that decorated it's skies. The girls were sleeping once again. Tiffany had turned on the white ceiling fan in her room for coolness while Thomas had asked Tiffany to place him on her windowsill. With a knee up and an arm around that knee, he found himself looking up at the dark sky. Funny, even though I'm in a world where everything is bigger, at least the sky makes me feel normal, he thought shaking his head smiling. When Tiffany came back with more snacks, the rest of the day went by quickly. Tiffany had asked him if he wanted to go downstairs and watch TV with her which he declined. Surprisingly, Tiffany didn't persuade him or even worse, take him downstairs by force. 


 

While she spent the rest of the day indulging on channels, he and the girls simply feel asleep without saying a word to each other. Know one had the will to talk about what Miss Sophie had done to them and it was probably for the best. Tiffany didn't bat an eye to the fact that Mildred was wearing a tissue instead of clothes but when the trio came up with a lie about Miss Sophie trying to tickle her and tearing her clothes to pieces in the process, Tiffany didn't question it.  
 

 

Thomas did have to admit, he was glad Tiffany was seemingly treating Anika and Mildred nicer ever since she woke up. In fact, she was really gentle and understanding all day after that nap of hers. 

 
 

Tiffany's bathroom door swinging open drew Thomas's attention from the window. He heard Tiffany gargle then heard her spit into the sink. When she came out, her long red hair was braided into one long lock, courtesy of Miss Sophie. Her only form of clothing for the night was an oversized white T-shirt with a cute cartoon monkey holding an giant banana over it's head. The bitter face Tiffany made along with the gargling told Thomas that she had just finished brushing her teeth.


 

Thomas chuckled. "You really don't like brushing your teeth, do you?" 

 
 

"Ugh..." Was Tiffany's response. She made her way to the windowsill. "I hate it! I keep telling Mommy I want the bubble gum toothpaste but she always forgets!"  

 
 

"Trust me, you'll get use to the mint flavor. She probably just wants you to use adult toothpaste like a big girl." Thomas responded.

 
 

Tiffany cocked an eyebrow with a smirk, hands on her hips. "But I AM a big girl Thomas, or did you forget?" Without any warning, Thomas was grabbed by Tiffany and placed on the pink carpet floor by her bare feet.  

 


Thomas looked up, unimpressed although he was still impressed by how easily he's been adjusting to Tiffany simply grabbing him. 

 

 

"Just when I thought you could go half a day not grabbing me without my permission." He sighed, looking up again. His eyes suddenly widened when they accidentally took a glimpse of Tiffany's blue and white striped panties. 

 
 

"Ugh!" Thomas screamed covering his eyes. "Tiff, I could so see your underwear! Gross! Put me back on the windowsill!"

 
 

Tiffany gasped in embarrassment, pulling her shirt down to hide herself. "T-Then why did you look up?!"


 

"How else was I gonna talk to you without looking up? Especially when you just placed me by your feet!"

 


Tiffany huffed. "Fine you little peeper. I'll put you back." Instead of using her hands however, Tiffany moved her foot towards Thomas. Thomas quickly backed up, given Tiffany an incredulous look.

 
 

"What?" She asked somewhat annoyed.

 


"What are you doing?"
 



"Picking you up."

 


"With your foot? Are you crazy?" 


 

"I don't feel like bending down, Thomas."

 


"But how are..." Thomas didn't get a chance to speak out of sheer surprise at what Tiffany's giant feminine toes did. Her big toe and second toes opened up like a pair of scissors, flexing and bending nimbly unlike any normal person's toes. The way her mighty toes gripped Thomas rivaled that of a hand. They didn't even hurt when they gripped him. The faint fragrance of watermelon, probably of lotion or body wash from Tiffany's foot also had a nice almost soothing affect to Thomas as he was lifted slowly into the air and gently released onto the windowsill. 

 


Mouth agape, Thomas stuttered causing Tiffany to giggle. 


 

"How did you do that?!" He exclaimed. "It was like I was being held by two fingers! Your toes are so soft too!"




Tiffany shrugged still smiling. "It runs in my family."

 
 

Thomas couldn't help but continuing staring at Tiffany's feet. To think that during their first introduction, those feet had tortured him into a sweaty submission but now he saw them in a different light. The way they gripped him was so quaint yet so soothing..


 

"Geez, Thomas. I didn't think you'd like my feet that much after I showed you my trick." Tiffany said.

 


"Huh? What?" Thomas was still mesmerized.     


 

Tiffany giggled girlishly causing Thomas to blush a bit. "S-Shut up!" He retorted. "Y-You just caught me by surprise is all."

 
 

"You like my feet!" Tiffany teased. 

 


"No I don't!"




"Do too!"

 
 

"Cut it out Tiff, you'll wake the girls."  


 

"Don't try to change the subject!" Tiffany grinned.

 
 

"Fine! OK! I like how they felt, OK?!" Thomas gave in. "But I'm by know means attracted to them."

 


Tiffany gave Thomas a poke in the stomach giggling as he angrily pushed her finger away. "You're so silly, Thomas."


 

"Your toes are silly." 

 


The two eventually smirked at each other, giggling. Thomas sighed, looking up at Tiffany. "Hey Tiff. Are... Are you going to go to the meeting again, Thursday?"

 
 

Tiffany didn't answer him right away, instead looking out the window for a few seconds before answering.

 


"Yeah."

 


Thomas beamed. "Really? Despite what happened with Beverly, today?"  

 
 

Tiffany nodded although her expression was solemn. Thomas knew she was still obviously and rightfully scared of Beverly after everything Beverly did to her and hell, he couldn't blame her. He was scared of the vicious blonde after she almost killed him. Directly this time.


 

"She almost hurt you, Thomas." Tiffany said with a shaky voice as if reading his thoughts.


 

Thomas quickly seized her forefinger, patting it gently. "But she didn't and I'm not going to let her stop me from going to the meeting and neither should she let you!" 

 
 

Tiffany nodded, holding back any tears about thinking of her friend being killed.

 
 

"Also, I think it would be nice if you could make friends with the other girls, minus Beverly of course. We already got Gwen and Bree's number. They seem like really cool girls you could talk to, you know? They did help me find you."

 

 

Thomas could see Tiffany biting her bottom lip nervously. "OK."


 

"Lia is pretty nice, too." He continued.


 

Tiffany gave him a confused look. "Who's that?"

 
 

"Lia, or Cecilia... I think. You know? The pretty girl with the beach hat? The one whose the reason why I'm even sitting here talking to you." 

 
 

Tiffany gasped reaching for Thomas quickly.


 

"Wait, Ti-" The swiftness of the giant girl's hand clenched his body completely and before Thomas knew it, he found himself compressed into Tiffany's chest yet again, just like she did today with their first encounter with Bree.


 

"Don't say that!" Tiffany exclaimed, hugging a suffocating Thomas to her chest with one hand. "And that hat girl isn't nice. She's mean!"


 

Feeling the vigorous squirming, Tiffany relented her hug, letting Thomas fall back on her now open palm. Thomas gasped, gathering air back into his lungs. He glared up at Tiffany.


 

"You gotta stop doing that! And what do you mean she's mean?!"

 
 

Tiffany bit her bottom lip nervously."I-I think she wants to take you away from me, Thomas."
 

 

"No, your over thinking things. She's a nice girl, Tiff."


 

"She was nice to you, but not everyone else." 

 
 

"Well, you should give her a second chance, Tiff. She could teach you how to be more nicer to people like me." Thomas inquired.




The frustration on Tiffany's face was starting to show. Thomas sighed.

 
 

"Tiffany, look, I'm sorry if I'm being too bossy." He sighed again looking down at the floor that was Tiffany's skin before looking back up at the titaness child, smiling. "I also wanna say I'm proud of you for being nicer to the girls, today."

 


That made Tiffany beam a bit. She brought her face closer to him. "Really? You're really proud of me, Thomas?" 


 

Thomas laughed. "Yeah. I'm also proud of you for going to the meeting. You're doing an awesome job."


 

Tiffany felt good inside hearing those words. She may had faced Beverly down again but now it was worth it after hearing Thomas say he was proud of her. 




"Thomas."

 


"Yeah, Tiffany?"




"I'm glad you're my friend."   

 

 


The next day...

---

 


Cecilia sauntered toward the city, her deliberate light steps carrying her over the canyon that resided on the outskirts of City Block O. She wore a light blue spaghetti strap dress reaching just above her knees and a white meshy short-sleeve sweater with intricate flower designs. A fashionable white belt adorned her trimmed waist with the buckle made out of authentic gold. Being a lover of hats, Cecilia also wore a small stylish French beret that matched her dress in color which sat on the left side of her head. Lastly was her white and beige wedges which she held by their straps in her right hand instead of wearing the shoes on her feet. Being bare footed was definitely better for her smaller companions. She was in better spirits now despite her disappointment about the outcome of the meeting yesterday...


 

The B.P.S.P.U meeting was not what she had expected it to be. She had hoped there would be women who were concern about the well-being and future of the smaller people like herself, women who wanted to make a change to see that none of them would have to live in fear of beasts like that... that... blonde bimbo!


 

It had irked her when she came back to her mansion. Mary, her chauffeur had parked her limousine twenty blocks away from the building by Cecilia's orders.  She didn't want to flaunt her fortune to the fabled women she thought she was going to meet at the meeting. Sadly, the meeting was nearly half full of rampaging wenches!
 

 

There was that vicious raven haired woman who not only dare threatened her to keep quiet after her argument with that dastardly bimbo but had revealed to be a rampager as well! And she had the nerve to show herself to the meeting! 


 

The little redhead girl was no better. The way she hid that poor boy, Thomas, like he was some type of doll while she was trying to talk to him made her blood boil. And on top of that, she destroys cities too! 


 

The rude tomboyish one seemed wild and uncouth. She mentioned her mother forbidden her from committing rampages but Cecilia could only imagine the death and destruction the girl would cause if she wasn't constrained. Why didn't her mother show up instead of her? Surely one who forbad their child from committing rampages was a woman worth Cecilia's time. 

 
 

The one with headphones seemed to be the most gentle next to Ms.Yates and herself of course but Cecilia didn't think the girl took this seriously. Wearing such a silly shirt with a creature vomiting a polychromatic substance told Cecilia that the girl was definitely childish or possibly mentally challenged.

 
 

There was nothing bad to say about Ms. Yates. Cecilia respected the woman from the day she and her small coworker, Mr. Davidson had given Cecilia a flyer and then chatted about their ideas, their interactions with the smaller people and the likes. 

 


Then there was the worse of them all... The blonde. The beastly bimbo had tried to kill Thomas in cold blood! It was a mystery to Cecilia how such a malicious, virulent, evil monster could even have a boyfriend, the little man with the colorful hat, when the girl outwardly displayed cruelty for his kind. When Cecilia came to think about it, Thomas was protecting that little girl who was just as guilty as the blonde for being a rampager, but why? How could two demoness such as theirselves be cared for by those two darling boys? 

 
 

A small honking noise broke her train of thought as Cecilia peered down at the little Trail Blazer twenty inches from her feet. A pleasant smile crossed her face as she slowly and carefully walked towards the toy sized vehicle, getting down on her knees to inspect it closer.
 


With his head sticking out the window of the Trail Blazer was a brown haired man possibly in his forties wearing a black tracksuit jacket that was unzipped revealing a white T-Shirt. He had a chisel jaw with a five o'clock shadow that made him appear quite handsome.

 
 

When Cecilia got a close look at the man's serious face, her smile faltered.

 
 

"Jon, is everything alright? What are you doing out here?" Cecilia asked. 


 

Jon shook his head in disbelief. "It ain't good, Lia. She's back again. I'm getting my kids and Anna away from the city for awhile."


 

Cecilia huffed in frustration. The nonsense never ends. "You don't have to do that. I'm going to have a talk with her."

 
 

"Did she hurt anyone?" Cecilia suddenly asked with genuine concern. 

 
 

In the back of the seats, Cecilia could see Jon's two darling brunette girls, Kathy and Cynthia waving at her enthusiastically, grins on their cute faces. Cecilia smiled, waving back at them. 


 

Jon shook his head again. "I don't think so but I don't want to take my chances. Gotta keep my family safe."

 
 

Cecilia nodded. "Oh absolutely! I'll deal with her though so don't worry. I'm actually shock I didn't see her from here."

 


"She's laying on the streets." 

 


Cecilia huffed again.

 
 

"Ooohh!!! Lia is gonna to knock her out!!" It was Kathy, the older sister of the two who had rolled down the window.

 
 

"Stop that Kathy! You know Lia isn't going to do that! Hi, Lia!" Anna greeted from the passenger seat. The blonde woman gave her a friendly wave.

 

 
"Hello, Anna. You all just stay here. I'll take care of this once and for all. There's no reason she should make you feel like leaving your homes." It was time to deal with this woman.

 


---

"I-I-I t-told you ma'am, I'm n-not interested. Please, just leave me alone..." The tiny black haired office man squeaked up, his face masked with nervousness 

 
 

"Oh, don't be like that, Sugar. Don't 'cha wanna have a lil' fun afta workin' so hard in yer itty bitty office all day long?" Scarlett said down at the cute little tiny man with a gentle grin.

 


Abraham gulped at the southern titaness blonde's bold advances. He was always a stuffy, workaholic type of guy who never really put his time to getting into a relationship due to his huge social anxiety which was more prominent around attractive women and yet this bold, busty, voluptuous, pretty, southern accented, red bikini clad giantess was here trying to flirt with him. It was even worse that people were gathered around. Watching. 

 
 

Scarlett gave the tiny man an encouraging smile. She had laid her shapely body out on the city, her monstrous breasts was resting on her wrist golden bangled arms. 


 

She had just came back from the pool from her world and decided to come back here in her bikini as a means to attract a little man.

 


She wasn't a Rampager and had no objective at all to harm any of the little people even taking great care not to hurt anyone or destroy their property.

 


"Come on, Sugar. There's a lot o' me to love and I promise to be gentle. Just say yes?" Scarlett pleaded pouting her puffy pink lips and batting her eyelashes attractively over her green eyes. 

 
 

"I... uh..." Abraham pulled his shirt collar. His heart was racing. He had accidentally gazed up at her mountain sized bosom and started blushing, albeit he couldn't take his eyes off her generous rack.  She's... She's... So big! He thought. How could I even... make love to her? Her breasts are bigger that my whole body!
 

 

Scarlett grinned noticing where the little cutie's eyes were. Hook, Line and Sinker. "Ya like 'em?" She asked, lifting up her upper body a bit and then gyrating it to make boobs jiggle graciously. Her eyes took briefly glimpse of the other tinies, especially the males who watched her flaunt herself. They bore wide eyed faces obvious entranced by her body but given her gigantic size, none dared to make a move on her. 


 

Abraham felt an erection stir. "I just want to go home, ma'am!" He shouted up.

 


"Then let me take ya' home, then. You can ride in my top." Scarlett responded, her seductive grin becoming more wider.

 
 

Is she crazy?! Abraham thought. That bikini top can barely hold her breasts! She'd crush me!


 

Abraham didn't dare voice this thought out loud due to his shyness. Telling her that would probably give her more momentum in her seduction advances anyways.

 


Before he could muster another comment, Abraham spotted her in the distances, her footsteps creating that familiar tremor that was not only light but strangely soothing, her titanic body exceeded most buildings in height but Abraham knew that hardly mattered. Cecilia was a friend not foe. 

 
 

Scarlett had obviously felt her tremors and had turned her head around staring at the smooth, lovely legs of Cecilia before looking up at her beautiful face that was a mask of silent fury. Scarlett gave her a gentle smile.


 

"Oh, hello again, Sugar." Scarlett said, seemingly oblivious to Cecilia's fury.

 
 

"Yeah, hello. Listen, I think it would be best if you leave right now and well, don't return here. Again." Cecilia told her bluntly, arms crossed.

 
 

The first time Cecilia saw this woman in City Block O, she nearly wanted to lunge at her with only the smaller folk's safety holding her back.

 
 

She had approached the woman with harsh words and threats instead, nearly tearing up by the thought of what this wench did to her beloved friends. Cecilia never thought another woman would approach City Block O, given by the fact that it was not only very secluded from other cities which made it quite unpopular, but because it was a rather small city, at least compared to others and a small city meant less fun to a giantess.

 


The southern belle had tried to calm the light blonde girl rather than becoming combatant towards her, assuring her that she didn't mean any harm to the tiny citizens below their feet and was merely trying to find a mate.

 


Cecilia could have cared less, even when the people who at first feared the busty titaness confirmed that she really was being attentive to their safety and even saved a construction working from falling to his death from an unfinished edifice he and his coworkers were working on. Eventually, after a lot convincing from the little folks seeing no harm in her being there, Cecilia allowed the woman to stay.

 
 

As time went by however, the citizens were feeling a bit uncomfortable with the woman who's behavior had proven to be inappropriate whenever she would try to flirt with men and even becoming more careless with her huge body whenever she would demonstrate a few twerks or even a lap dance here and there.

 
 

There were few incidents, one where she accident crushed a man's SUV under her weighty ass. Lucky, the vehicle was unoccupied but left the man furious. Her payment to him was a pair of her panties which she shamelessly took off and dropped on the man, covering his whole body and despite having his vehicle crushed into a metal pancake, the "payment" did make the man surprisingly happy as he carried the giant feminine lingerie to his apartment complex. Still, enough was enough and one day when the titaness belle didn't appear, the citizens started to express their concerns to Cecilia. 

 
 

Now the woman was looking up at Cecilia, confused about the young woman's request to leave the city. "But whateva' for, darling? I ain't hurtin' no one. We've been through this already."

 
 

Cecilia merely glared at her with her grey eyes, arms still folded. She had left her purse and shoes in the canyon in case things had to get physical. Despite her fortune and being very ladylike, Cecilia wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty, especially for her tiny friends. It's not like she hadn't before...

 
 

"I know you're not trying to hurt anyone but lately you've been more careless and definitely more inappropriate." She scrunched her nose up in disgust. "Just look at what your wearing?! What are you doing on the floor anyways?!"

 


Scarlett smiled lazily, shifting her body over to a sitting position. "Why, I was just talking to my lil' friend right here." She responded, pointing a white and gold French tip fingernail at very a jittery Abraham.

 
 

Cecilia gasped seeing the state the poor man was in. "Move." Cecilia commanded, lightly pushing the blonde woman aside and gentle lowered herself to the man.

 
 

Abraham managed a nervous smile as he gazed up at the lovely face of the most beautiful, sweetest, nicest girl he ever met in his twenty-three year old life. Lia. Ever since the day he decided to move to this city, the girl had been nothing but kind to him just like she had with everyone else in the city despite being so giant.  

 
 

"Abraham!" the way her serene voice pronounced his name always made him want to melt. "Are you OK?! Was she bothering you?!"

 


She was sitting on her knees, leaning her upper body forward so that her face was close, but not too close to his body. Something that Abraham always appreciated.

 


"Huh? Um, no. I, um..." Stupid anxiety! He thought.

 

 
Cecilia gave the man a concern look. The poor thing was always nervous when he talked. "Abraham, it's OK. Just tell me what she was doing. I promise you she won't lay a finger on you." Cecilia then turned her head to the woman with a steely look in her eyes.


 

"No! She didn't do anything that bad. I just wanted to go home and she asked if I... um..." Abraham then started to blush profusely, unable to finish his sentence. 

 


Cecilia understood enough, and gave the woman another hard glare.

 


Scarlett only laughed sensually from the cute little man's inability to finish his sentence. "Awww, ain't chu' the cutest thing." She gave Cecilia a victorious smile. "See? No harm here. We were just talkin' bout some possible fun. Adult to adult." She then gave Abraham a wink.

 


"Do you have any idea how shy he is?!" Cecilia fumed. "This is why you need to go and I mean go. Like right now and don't come back."


 

Scarlett was getting a bit irritated by the girl's constant demand to leave. "Hon, I thought we established that I ain't doin' nothin' wrong. What's all this shunning me away nonsense?" 

 


Cecilia wasn't going to argue anymore. Instead, she took a deep breath, closing her eyes before opening them again. She had a plan to get rid of this woman for a while now and it was about time she initiated it.

 


"I'll make a deal with you," she said calmly. "I'll pay you to get out of this town, but... You have to promise me to never come back." 

 

 

Scarlett's eyes widened at those words. Slowly, she started to get up, her simple movement causing a slight tremor for Abraham and the other people who had been watching the spectacle between him and Scarlett but now that Cecilia had arrived, there was a considerable amount of people that had started to gather around the two titaness's feet.

 


"Yer serious?!" Scarlet exclaimed, staring at the shorter girl's face. Her expression showed no deception.

 
 

"My purse is outside th..." 

 


"One mil!" Scarlett practically screamed. 



 

Cecilia sighed but nodded her head. Suddenly, there was a bunch of protests from the smaller people telling Cecilia not to do it. Cecilia smiled down at them warmly. "It's OK my friends." She then looked back up to Scarlett who was tittering with the excitement of becoming a millionaire. "It's a deal."

 

---

When Cecilia returned back to the tiny city, she was rewarded with a bunch of cheers from the smaller people. Cecilia only smiled as she carefully maneuvered herself through the tiny streets, her beautiful, smooth bare feet dodging people, cars, and property with practice ease.


 

"Lia finally got her out!"


 

"God bless you, Lia! Your a godsend!"

 


"Lia! Lia! Lia!"




Cecilia just continued smiling as the people who praised her gathered by the sidewalk while Cecilia herself walked through the streets. "Why of course I had to get rid of her." She said, addressing everyone below the streets as she slowly kneeled down on her knees, it was a very common position she took when addressing her smaller friends. "It was about time she left. You were all so kind for even letting her even stay in your city in the first place."

 


"Guess we were just use to giant gals walking through our city." Bob, the bald mustached plumber quipped. 


 

Cecilia and the huge group of people laughed. 

 

 
"With that look on her face, I thought Lia was gonna clothesline that chick for a second." Nate, the young man working at Mrs. Steele's pharmacy exclaimed.

 

 
More laughter from the people except Cecilia who had an confused look on her pretty face. "Clothesline her? But Nate, wouldn't that require a clothesline?"

 


The citizens all stared up at her for a moment before bursting into a fit of more boisterous laughter.

 
 

 "It's a football terminology for cuffing her in the neck with yer arm, kid!" Arnold, a football coach for a little leagues team inquired.


 

Cecilia nodded her head, slightly embarrassed she didn't understand the terminology.  

 


"Honestly, I almost felt bad for the poor dear." Mrs. Hans, the elderly store owner of a little fabric store said.


 

"I wouldn't. She's a millionaire now!" It was Gabe. The assistant manager of a skateboard shop.

 

 
"I cannot believed you gave her a million dollars just to leave our city, Lia." Johanna, the middle aged nurse said. "You've already done so much for us."

 


Cecilia waved a dismissive hand. "It's no trouble at all. As long as my friends are safe, money isn't a problem." The cheers below her feet made Cecilia's heart swell up with happiness.

 


---

 


After the little celebration in the street, Cecilia proceeded further into the city like she normally did, to check on things with her little friends. 




The first time she found the city was five years ago, back when she was a naive age of fifteen. It was a cold, snowy winter in the smaller citizen's world when she found the little people's metropolis and she was more than ecstatic to run towards it with girlish squeals.
 



Naturally, the unrelenting tremors from her approach and the very sight of her from the distances caused a panic in the city. Cecilia was still a very careful girl though and stopped herself from entering the city when she saw the panic.

 
 

 "Please! I mean you all no harm! I just want to be your friends!" She had assured down towards the poor little ones. It did little to assure them though, seeing this gargantuan girl who's whole body many of their buildings look like mere playing blocks. 

 
 

When she had failed miserably to calm the denizens, Cecilia left in tears and sobs, devastated that her peace offering was rewarded with panic.


 

Still, she persisted the next day, this time offering fruits that she placed on paper towels near the edge of the city. It took maybe five days till the citizens saw her as anything but threatening and when she finally entered the city with their permission, they fell in love with the sweet girl.


 

 Cecilia was in tears again only this time, the tears were from joy.

 


---

 


Cecilia continued her trek into the beloved city, her eyes carefully scanning the black pavement of the bare road with the occasional cars parked here and there and the few people on the side walks coming home from a busy day from school or work, some idly walking right pass Cecilia's delicate, soft feet without a care in the world while others gave her a "hi" or a wave which she cheerfully returned. 



 

Anthony, a thirty-one year old window washer for an office building was cleaning a window on the seventh floor on his swinging stage whilst humming a song being played on his headset. The gorgeous smiling reflection that took up many of the windows nearly startled him. He turned around to see Cecilia's head about five feet away from him. He smiled.

 
 

"Lia. How's it going?" He said, pulling his headphones down his neck.

 


"Hello, Anthony. All is well with me. How has your day been today?" The gentle giantess replied with a soft smile. Despite the building being taller than her, Cecilia had to bend down to look at Anthony since the floor he was working on was shorter than her. So big yet so nice. Something Anthony still couldn't get over.
 

 

"Oh you know, same old same old. Saw the commotion with the woman from here. Looks like we're back to one giant." He joked.


 

Cecilia giggled. "It's giantess to be more precise and I plan on keeping your city to a minimum of one giantess."

 
 

 Anthony nodded. "Well better finish this up. It's always good to see your beautiful face when I'm working."

 
 

"Oh, stop you!" Cecilia laughed before waving goodbye to the tiny man who returned the gesture.

 


---

 

At a construction site, Cecilia was carefully maneuvering iron beams with her dainty fingers for an unfinished project with the construction workers permission. 

 

 

"Sure you're OK with all this labor, princess?" Yelled Jack , the contractor from close by Cecilia's knee. His tone and the smile on his face suggested he was only joking knowing that this work was literally child's play for the titanic young lady.

 

 

Cecilia had meticulously added another iron beam into the unfinished building with orders from Nicholas, the construction worker perched on her shoulder. When Cecilia finished placing the beam in, she turned down towards the man with a haughty smirk, hands on her hips.
 

 

"Please," she retorted good naturally towards the man. "if this is what you call "labor" then I might as well play with wooden block."


 

---

 


There was many activities that the citizens of City Block O could do, one of them was skydiving but rather then jumping out of a plane, the citizens jumped off of a giantess.

 
 

"AAAAHHHH!!!!" Came the ecstatic screams of a couple that just jumped off of Cecilia's hand, pulling the parachutes from their respective backpacks that was provided by Gary, the city's skydiving specialist that had also provided them with skydiving gear. While Cecilia's height was far from the usual height of a plane's altitude meant for skydiving, people had enjoyed it nonetheless.

 


"Ever skydived before, Lia?" Gary asked her from on top of her shoulder out of the blue.

 


"No and I do not think I ever will." She answered back without taking her eyes off the daring couple that floated safely to the ground.

 


"Trust me. Skydiving is perfectly safe."

 


Cecilia turned her head to the man. "I do not like heights. It's one of my one hundred and fifty eighth fears. If you'd like, I could have my maids send you a list of them."

 
 

"Eh... That's OK." Gary replied. It's always the giant chicks that are weird, he thought.

 


---

 


Abraham watched from the distance seeing Cecilia play with the tiny children at the Goldberg Park. While his initial plan was to go home, he wanted to thank Cecilia first but with Cecilia's popularity, it was usually hard to have a one-on-one conversation with her so instead of retreating to his home, he decided to sit at the bus stop bench to wait for his opportunity. 

 
 

Why can't I just do it now?! He thought, hands prodding his head up, elbows on his laps. She's just playing with those kids. He heard her lovely giggles as a few equally giggly children started swinging from from her hair, her hands right below them in case they were to fall to the ground. One little girl did fall in her palm but simply let out a happy squeal before Cecilia brought the tiny girl back on her shoulder to try again.


 

She's so gentle. Abraham thought dreamily. I... I have to go thank her now and maybe maybe... No! Not now. It's still too soon to ask her out. I mean, what if she rejects me? Look how small I am to her. How could I possibly take care of her and, oh God! I'm walking too close to the park! 


 

To Abraham's luck, Cecilia had let the kids down after one of them mentioned Freeze Tag. 

 
 

"Bye, Lia!" They all said in union.

 


"Goodbye, darlings." Cecilia said, waving at the now running children who had already started their game of Freeze Tag. Cecilia, who was on her knees the whole time slowly turned herself around and get up only to find Abraham looking up at her nervously. 


 

"Uh... Hi... Cecilia..." He stuttered fiddling with his fingers.



 

Cecilia lowered herself slowly as she greeted the small man with a beautiful smile. "Abraham, you know you can call me Lia, right?"

 


"Uh, oh right." 


 

Cecilia frowned. The man was always so nervous around her that it made her ponder if he ever experience a rampage that made him fear her own kind. Poor thing.

 
 

"Is there something you want to talk to me about?" She then narrowed her eyes remembering what happened. That southern bimbo was flirting with him. "Are you still upset about that lewd woman?"

 
 

Abraham gulped. Why did that woman have to flirt with him? He didn't want Cecilia talking about it anymore. It just made him uncomfortable. "No, it's just I wanted to thank you for helping me when she was trying to flirt with me. She really didn't do anything wrong but I was feeling uncomfortable around her and you came in and told her to back off and... and... I just wanted to say thank you... And that you're... really pretty and nice and cool." Abraham's cheeks were now a shade of red.

 
 

"That's very nice of you to say Abraham. You're a very sweet man, you know that?" Cecilia said, staring down at the embarrassed little man with a tilted head and a affectionate smile. "I know you're a tad bit shy so of course I couldn't let such a bold woman like her intimidate you."

 


"Yeah. I guess that's what you do. Protecting us little people." Abraham manages a weak chuckle. His eyes drifted up to Cecilia's smiling face before stopping somewhere that shamed Abraham. His face began turning red again now that his eyes were staring into to opening of Cecilia's skirt. Cecilia noticed where his eyes were before Abraham gasped and completely lowered his gaze to the floor along with his whole body as he took a bowing position.


 

"I'msorry!I'msorry!I'msorry!I'msorry!I'msorry!I'msorry!" Abraham chanted with his face to the floor. A few people who were leaving the park laughed watching him beg.

 
 

"Abraham. Abraham!" Abraham brought his head up in trepidation to see Cecilia was giggling, hand on her mouth in a dainty way. "It's OK Abraham. I'm wearing shorts." 

 


"Oh."


 

"Believe me, I've made the mistake of wearing just undergarments once. It'll never happen again." Cecilia blushed slightly remembering that time in another city when some dirty little men took pictures of her panties.

 
 

"Oh... well, I'm sorry for looking still. That was wrong of me."

 
 

Cecilia rolled her eyes, hands on her hips but with a friendly smile on her face. "Abraham, honestly, you have nothing to apologize for. If anything, it's my fault for not closing my legs like the proper lady I'm suppose to be." She then sighed looking at the embarrassed mess of a man but then smiled again.

 


"Well Abraham, I'm going to go now. It was nice talking to you." Cecilia slowly got up. 




"Oh wait... I... Uh..." He had spoken too softly and Cecilia was already on her way. Abraham sighed. One day. He thought. One day.

 

 
---


 

  Cecilia had one more stop to go to before saying goodbye to her precious friends for the day. Further into the city was a neighborhood sporting several houses with their streets going vertical from the city to a very large forest.


 

Cecilia's destination was towards one of the houses of the only known resident that despised her.




Samuel Smith.


 

The overweight Caucasian man had moved to the city two months ago after his city was nearly decimated by an emotionally distraught giantess who was looking for her tiny lover. No doubt the lover had been trying to hide from her, presumingly his way of breaking up with her. 

 


It didn't help any that Samuel Smith was an retired deputy who lucky survived the giant woman's sobbing rampage but that he grew a very strong resentment for other giants like her. Cecilia was no exception.

 

 

The small white house, at least to Cecilia's huge perception was coming into Cecilia's view. She could feel her heart racing a bit. She stopped herself for a second, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. 




He will accept my kindness today. She thought. The occasional tiny cars heading to town drove pass or under Cecilia's leg as she got closer. People either jogging, walking their dogs or children riding their bikes saunter past her monumental form without worry. Some had actually started to leave their houses to watch the scene knowing what was going to happen between the gentle giantess and the man yet again.




Cecilia opened her eyes and carefully took her usual knee sitting position in front of the retired cop's enormous front lawn despite the fact that it was still relatively puny to Cecilia, so much that her knees filled up the lawn. They even stretched towards the neighbor's lawn. Her legs had covered much of the sidewalk and street but not so much as to halt anyone from getting past them.


 

Cecilia bit her bottom lip, eyes full of distraught. "Please forgive me again, everyone. I don't mean to block your way. I promise to leave once me and Mr. Smith talk again."


 

There was a few sighs from the smaller folk. Not from Cecilia blocking their streets but because they knew she was wasting her time.


 

"Yes. Yes. I know everyone, but I know Mr. Smith will come to adore me soon. Me visiting him like this to check on his well-being will eventually make him see reason to like me." She explained with a small smile.

 
 

More sighs from her tiny friends.

 
 

"Come on, Lia. The man is just too stubborn."

 
 

"Forget him. We still love you."

 


"Oh I'd love to give him a piece of my mind! Lia's the sweetest thing! How can anyone possibly despise her!"

 
 

"We'll egg his house for you if ya want!"

 


"He's a dick, Lia. It's just that simple."

 


Cecilia cringed. She was afraid this was going to happen again. As grateful as she was about her little friends sticking up for her, the last thing she needed was for them to despise Mr. Smith just because he didn't like her.

 


"Please, everyone," she said with a worried look. "do not despise Mr. Smith because of his resentment of me. In fact, I think he'll be happy to know that I had bribed the other woman to leave City Block O."

 
 

This was new news to some of the people in the more isolated neighborhood who started murmuring about it. Some were relief while others, mostly the men and teenage boys, were mildly upset.

 

 

Soon, the door of the white house opened and out came a portly moustache faced man with a completely bald head wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white tank top with a chest full of black hair showing. He wore navy blue house slippers. It was Mr. Smith.

 
 

"What's with all the commotion?! Can't a man watch his shows in peace around here?!" He yelled, glowering at the group of people that surrounded the giant legs of Cecilia. The people merely glowered back at him as they soon started to disperse to go about their own business. Still, others watched from the front of their houses.

 
 

As Samuel watched them leave, his head rose up in anger. "You!" He spat, raising his pudgy arm as he pointed accusingly at Cecilia.

 


Cecilia resisted the urge to gulp as she manage to force a smile down at the tiny man. "Hello Mr. Smith. How are you doing today?"

 
 

"I was fine till you came along!" The man shouted. "Why can't you just leave me alone?!"

 


Cecilia frowned. "I'm sorry Mr. Smith but I felt like I had to visit to tell you some good news." She then grinned. He's going to love to hear this, she thought.


 

"What? You're leaving?" He asked with a snide smile.

 
 

Cecilia tilted her head confused, unfamiliar with the rude question. "No. Of course not, Mr. Smith. Why would that be good news?"

 
 

Mr. Smith growled but Cecilia was oblivious as she continued with a genuine smile. "I single handily bribed the blonde woman away from City Block O. You can rest assure she will not bother you or anyone else." Cecilia puffed up her chest with pride, smiling. "No need to thank me, Mr. Smith."


 

"Good. Now if you could just leave, I could live in peace." 

 
 

Cecilia winced at that, visibly hurt. No, she thought determined. I mustn't let my feelings get in the way again. Maybe I could help Mr. Smith with something.

 
 

"Mr. Smith..."

 
 

"No!"

 
 

"But you haven't heard my proposition yet."


 

"I already know what you're going to ask. "If I need heeelp."' He said using a childish voice. "I don't need nor do I ever want help from a giant freak like you! You think you got everyone loving you but I'll tell you what," he seethed, walking closer to her knees and looking up at her with his steely black eyes. "I will NEVER like giant bitches like you! Now get off my lawn and leave me alone!"

 
 

With that, he went back inside and slammed his door. Cecilia sighed. It always hurt her when the prejudice man ranted at her but it never stopped her from trying to befriend him. Before she could get up, a bunch of neighbors who had witness the whole thing made their way to Cecilia with concern looks and hateful eyes towards Mr. Smith's house. 

 


They all gave her comforting words and some started to rub her knees affectionately as they tried to comfort their giantess friend. 

 


Cecilia smiled at them all. She was lucky to have such loving friends. She still couldn't help but look at Mr. Smith's door with determination. One day Mr. Smith, you will love me, too. I assure you. 

 


---


 

Trisha's emerald eyes watched as the giant soccer ball bounced off her owner's knee in a rapid succession. 

 

 
The tiny woman was clothed in a light green strapless dress with a flowing helm that reached her ankles.

 


 She sat on the edge of a forest green picnic bench, her bare feet kicking freely. Being a petifist had it's rewards. One of them not worrying about walking too much which meant shoes weren't necessary.  

 
 

"Twenty eight... Twenty nine... Thirty..." Gwen counted, slightly exasperated as she shifted the ball from her knee to her foot and gave it a powerful kick. The ball flew at a powerful speed before it crashed into a white fence that shook slightly from the impact.

 

 
"Huff... Huff... man... Thirty on each knee again..." Gwen complained, deliberately falling backwards on the grass with a groan. The tomboy was dressed in a brown T-shirt, small perky breasts popping through the fabric. She wore jeans short shorts on her tone feminine legs and black Converses on her feet with yellow high knees socks. Her brown chin length hair was matted to her face by her sweat.


 

Trisha chuckled from close by. "You should be satisfied. Most people couldn't even keep a soccer ball on their knees quite as meticulously as you."

 
 

Gwen's hazel eyes drifted slowly up at her little pet girl perch on the bench. "Yeeaaahh..." She drawled. "But I wanna go for one hundred." She then grinned. "On both knees."

 


"Gwen! What are trying to prove?" Trisha said with a laugh. "I don't know if that's even remotely possible. Besides, you're already the best soccer player I know having won seven championships for your team." 


 

Gwen smiled up at her. Placing her hands flat on the ground above her head, she then lifted her lower body mildly off the ground before balancing herself on both hands and then getting up in a quick fashion, basically using only her upper arm strength.

 


"Ten out of ten! Bravo, Gwen! Bravo!" Trisha cheered, clapping her hands and whistling using two fingers 

 

Gwen bowed. "Thank you! Thank you! You're too kind."


 

Trisha smiled up at the giant preteen-soon-to-be-teen with admiration. She was glad she chose Gwen to be her owner two years ago. The young lady was athletic, bright, confident and to Trisha's pleasure, domineering. 

 
 

She never fancied herself as a pedophile as usually pedophiles derived pleasure from the fact that young children were weaker than them but in Trisha's case, she enjoyed being weaker against the child. A female child that is.     

 


Of course, she knew Gwen was growing up but it wouldn't matter to Trisha. She loved her owner to bits.

 
 

"So have you decided to invited Bree, Thomas and Tiffany to your birthday party next week?" Trisha asked.


 

Reaching for the fruit punch Gatorade bottle behind Trisha, Gwen took a huge gulp, looking around her backyard at the various other picnic benches her mom setup for her upcoming birthday party.
 

 

"I dunno. Bree might not wanna 'cause she's too old. Thomas seems cool but he might not come 'cause Tiffany's so shy." She said taking another gulp from her Gatorade.


 

Trisha rose an eyebrow, smirking. "Gwen dear, you do realize Thomas looks about the same age as Bree. Maybe you neglected to think maybe he himself is too old for your party?" She loved Gwen but the girl could be a bit uncaring to people of her size sometimes. A reason why her mother and herself persuaded her to go to the B.P.S.P.U. meeting yesterday.


 

Gwen shrugged. "I know."


 

"But..." Trisha said.

 
 

"But nothing. Thomas just seems cool, OK?"

 
 

Trisha smirked. "Have you decided to invite Jeremy, too?"


 

Gwen had already taken another drink when Trisha spoke those words. She instantly started coughing on her Gatorade when Trisha said "Jeremy."


 

"What!? That dork?! Why would I invite him?" Gwen said quickly, glaring down at her pet girl. 


 

Trisha shook her head, chuckling. "Gwen, I see the way you look at the dear when your mom invites him and his parents. You have a crush on him."

 
 

"N-no I don't!" Gwen sputtered, a bit too defensively. "I told you I like girls! Like you, Trish."

 


"You can like both males and females, you know?" 

 
 

"Well, I only like girls!" Gwen said. "Jeremy is a geek anyways with his little tiny glasses and his little tiny book." A small smile started to creep on her face, her eyes becoming a bit dreamy. "And his cute little messy blond hair. And the way he pushes his glasses up his nose with his palm. Oh, and then there's that dorky but cute plaid shirt that he wore." Gwen had already sat down with her hands propped up on her chin staring dreamily into space with a goofy smile on.

 

 

Trisha squealed excitedly, running up to her owner's elbow and giving her a hug. "Oh I knew it! Oh I just knew it! My darling Gwen has a crush on a boy!"


 

Gwen snapped out of her daze from those words and let out a defeated sigh. "Fine! I like the little dork, OK!" 


 

"Oh Gwen, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Why don't you tell him how you..."

 
 

"No!" Gwen snapped, slamming the bench, knocking Trisha on her bum. Unfortunately, her Gatorade was left uncapped and some spilled on Trisha.

 
 

"Look, I gotta plan, alright?" Gwen said, plucking up Trisha from her fall by her waist and bringing her to her face. "We'll get Thomas to help us. Thomas is a geek too so he'll get along with Jeremy and then he could..." Gwen stared down at her feet, blushing. "Ya' know... Hook me up."


 

Trisha only stared at her for a few seconds before bursting into another set of girlish squeals. "So cu-"




It was enough for Gwen to hear before she stuffed the tiny woman in her mouth, angrily. 

 

 


 

Trish only laughed as she was relentlessly molested by her owner's tongue, Gwen's practiced tongue pried Trisha's tiny legs opened while Trisha continued laughing. "Gwen and Jeremy...." She said through worked up gasps as the thick monstrous appendage's taste buds tickled her vagina. She was so glad she wasn't wearing panties right now. "Sitting in... a tree..." She yelled. She knew Gwen could hear her. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" she quickly shouted.


 

 She laughed again when Gwen's tongue pinned her on the top of her mouth. Her long blonde hair was coated with her owner's saliva, matting down her face, her sticky dress clinging to her body.

 
 

Gwen, who was beat red with embarrassment heard everything her little pet girl said in her mouth. I really should swallow her right now, she thought bitterly.  


 

---

 
 

"Waaaiiit!!!" Bree yelled after the tiny screaming people in the verdant park. "I'm not gonna hurt you! I... I... I even got a shirt to prove it!" She exclaimed, pulling the fabric of the shirt she got from the B.P.S.P.U meeting yesterday slightly off her busty chest, a futile gesture to show the shirt off. She sighed, watching the tiny people run with some falling over just to pick theirselves up again and continue their running. 
 



Some even foolishly ran right under her legs, her mere pink sneaker-clad feet dwarfing their minuscule size. Of course, Bree could have easily picked most of the little people up but she new better than to do such a thing.




The young light skinned African-American girl with long black intricate braids and a pair of white headphones on her head turned herself over to make sure there were no tiny folks within her perimeter before bringing light blue capri's clad bottom on the soft grassy floor. 

 
 

"Hmm. You'd think my shirt would give them the message that I'm not mean..." She grunted with a cute pout. She was now facing a vast ocean that stood on the outskirts of the large forest park. 

 
 

 Knees propped up, she began brooding, her eyes casts into the sea where she spotted that tiny sailboat again. The occupants hadn't moved their boats from that spot since they saw Bree. She groaned, annoyed.

 
 

Their probably taking pics of me or something. She thought. It makes me feel like some tourist attraction.

 


Eventually, the little boat sailed away, leaving Bree to a clear ocean again with the occasional seagulls flying around. 


 

Well, at least I made some new friends at the meeting. Gwen, Trisha, and Thomas are super nice! She thought with a cheerful smile. Tiffany is kinda shy but it's alright. I think me and her could kinda relate. She then frowned with a slightly terrified look. But Beverly and Blair scare me and Cecilia is just plain snobbish but at least she's nice to smaller peeps. 

 


A slight rustle from a nearby bush caught Bree's attention. She didn't prepare herself for a small black haired boy wearing blue jeans and a brown jacket, probably no older than seven, sniffling. 

 


The boy looked up at Bree with fearful eyes although his comfortable approach towards her told Bree he was afraid of something else.

 


"C-can you help me?" The tiny boy whimpered. "My mommy left me."

 


Bree looked at the boy with astonishment. He's not scared?! She thought. Her eyes then softened when she saw the tears run down the boy's eyes and she instantly felt horrible. Stupid Bree! Is that what you're concern about?! The poor baby lost his mother! You should be ashamed of yourself!

 


"Hey, hey. It's OK." Bree cooed with the softest voice she could muster. "She'll come back for you. I'm sure of it!" She gave the tiny boy an assuring grin. "She probably drove off when she saw me."

 

 

The boy nodded, although not entirely reassured as tears continued to fall down his cheeks. Bree felt her heart breaking. She wanted desperately to hug this poor child. 

 
 

"What's your name, sweetie?" She asked.

 


The boy sniffed. "Joey."


 

Bree smiled. "Nice to meet 'cha, Joey. My name's Bree."

 


The boy nodded. "Why did you scare everyone away?" He asked.

 


Bree sighed. "I didn't mean to, Joey. People your size are just afraid of me." 

 


The boy nodded again. "I was playing in the woods. My mommy told me not to go by myself but I didn't care and went in when she wasn't looking. Do you think she'll be mad at me?"

 
 

Bree giggled. "No sweetie. I think she'll just be happy to know you're safe."

 
 

"OK." 


 

"Don't worry, I'll wait with you till she gets back."

 

 
"OK."

 
 

The boy then stared up at Bree. "Bree?"

 


"Yeah, Joey?"  

 
 

"I don't think you're scary." He smiled. "You're nice."


 

Bree felt her heart melt. A smile crossed her face. "Joey. You don't know how much that means to me to hear you say that."

 


 Pamela drove back to the park in a panic. Please, she prayed in her mind, a cascade of tears falling down her face. Please let my baby boy be safe. Her seven years old son, Joey was a very shy boy with little to no friends at school. Her heart ached thinking about the worse possibility after that giantess came to the park and scared her back into her car where she thought Joey was still in and in her panic haste, drove off, unknowingly leaving her child back at the park. 


 

A harsh sob escaped her thinking about how she could be so careless with her sweet baby boy and now... No. She wouldn't give up hope just yet. 

 


---

 


Pamela was dumbstruck.

 


"And.... and then. She laughed so loud that... that the juice came out of her nose and no one wanted to be her friend no more!" Joey finished, sitting on the middle of Bree's palm.

 
 

Bree, who was genuinely enticed by the story scrunched her nose in disgust. "Serves her right. Making fun of that girl like that."

 
 

"Joey!" Pamela yelled grabbing both Bree and Joey's attention.

 


"Oh hi, mommy!" Joey said rather casually. The boy was usually eager to see his mother whenever she was gone for a long period of time but was apparently content with sitting on Bree's hand. 


 

"Hi, miss!" Bree said, waving down at the tiny mother. She was sitting Indian style.

 
 

She lowered her hand but before Bree's hand could even touch the ground, the woman made a sprint for her child, grabbing him into a sobbing hug. 

 


Bree smiled warmly at the two who hugged for about thirty seconds before the mother showered her son in kisses.


 

"Mommy! Bree waited with me when you left! She said you'd come back and you did! She talked to me and I talked to her! She's really nice, mommy!" Joey breathed excitedly looking up at Bree with a smile. Bree smiled back. What a sweet boy! She thought.


 

Pamela looked at Bree with hesitant. "T-Thank you!" She said, even managing to smile up at her. "God bless your soul! Thank you!" 

 
 

With that, the mother and child left, leaving an happy tearful giantess who return back to her world for the day.

 
 

---

 
 

Blair released a breathy gasp. The two tiny naked blonde twins were definitely used to this. Spawned naked on her bed with her fingers inside her pussy, the raven haired woman's breathing started to quicken as the tiny girls humped Blair's nipples, each girl on each tit.

 

 
The task wasn't easy for the equally worked up twins. Blair's ridiculously voluptuous body came with the whole package which meant large breasts. Her soft mountainous mounds made the girls sink slightly into her flesh and it didn't help any that her now stiff nipples were a bit abnormally larger than their other clients.  

 


The tiny girls humped for all they were worth. Tina, the twin on the right, let out a pleasurable moan, her tinier nipples hardening to the feeling of this gigantic singular nipple belonging to this busty goddess. She had eventually climaxed. Her sister, Lorelei, couldn't blame her. They were at this for half an hour and she herself had finally climaxed a little later after her sister did.

 
 

The two girls held on to their respective monstrous tits, breathing tiredly. 

 
 

"Hey," Blair breathed, looking angrily down at her massive breasts, not being able to feel the tiny girls movements anymore. She was still in the heat of the moment. "What's going on? I'm still horny, you know?"


 

Lorelei looked up at beautiful giantess's face with exhaustion. "Blair... We're freaking exhausted." 

 


Blair sighed, annoyed. She took her fingers out of her snatch and proceeded to pick the girls off of her breasts.

 
 

"Wait!" Tina abruptly yell, still out of breath. "Can... Can I lick your fingers?" She asked, pointed to Blair's cum coated finger with a lewd grin.

 


"Tina!" Lorelei yelled over at her sister with an appalled look.

 


"Come on, Lor. She fucking hot! Probably the hottest client we ever had!" 

 
 

Blair couldn't help but let out a sultry laugh at that, shaking the tiny ladies on her tits a bit. "Tell ya what. Lick me down there and you could get all the cum you want." She then looked at Lorelei. "Don't worry, I'll but you back in your carrier if you want."


 

Tina grinned up at the woman. "Deal!" Lorelei rolled her eyes, scoffing. Typical Tina.


 

---


 

Blair gave the girls a shower after she had her fill. She regretted not stuffing Tina in her pussy earlier. The girl was a miracle worker down there.

 

 
The girls were sitting on Blair's lamp desk, fully clothed; Tina in her skimpy red tank top and white miniskirt with red high heel leather boots and Lorelei in her breasts revealing purple dress that hugged her figure, wearing black leather high heel boots. She had fish net stockings but decided not to put them back on. They were done for the day anyways. 

 
 

Blair sat at the desk sipping a glass of wine. Both girls had brought their own wine bottle and cups and decided to drink with her till their owner picked them up.

 


"So what's it like being a Peti-Prost?" Blair asked casually taking a sip from her glass. 

 
 

"It's pretty good actually." Tina responded. Lorelei nodded in agreement, taking her wine.


 

"Nanako is really sweet to us. We love that girl with are hearts." Lorelei added.

 


"That's why she's my best friend." Blair said.


 

"We figured that. Nana only let's good friends that she trusts have us for some fun." Tina responded, taking a sip from her drink.


 

Blair nodded, smiling. Who says rampaging is the only fun a gal could have?

 


  ---

 


"No." Beverly said curtly, elbows propped up on the pristine patio table in her backyard as her blue eyes darted towards the little man on the table.


 

Zeke's eyes didn't waver from his titanic lover. Wearing his traditional colorful beanie, a yellow Nike shirt, black sweatpants and black Nike slippers with white socks, the bold little man didn't dare avert his eyes to the table below. "Yes. You're going tomorrow."


 

"No." Beverly simply repeated.

 


"Yeah you are. You gotta tell Thomas and that redhead girl you're sorry, anyways."


 

Beverly could feel her anger rising. When she came back home from her rampage yesterday, Zeke was still upset. They got into another argument leaving an angry Beverly to eat all of her tiny captives whole from her rampage.

 
 

The next morning, they reconcile and Beverly couldn't be more happier. Arguing may have been second nature to Beverly, but she hated when it was with her boyfriend. Just when they had made up, Zeke brought up the dumb meeting she went to. He actually expected her to go again and now they were here arguing.


 

"Zeke. I went once. I didn't like it." She said sternly through clenched eyes.


 

"So that's it? You don't wanna go because one bad experience." Zeke shook his head. "I thought you were tough."


 

Beverly growled, adjusting the white breast revealing dress she wore. "I'm not fucking going!"

 


Zeke sighed. He honest didn't like forcing her to do things but he just had a feeling this program was going to be the thing that could put an end to his girlfriend's murderous habit. If only he could tell her once and for all...


 

Beverly eyes soften a bit seeing her little lover sigh. "Zeke, look, I'll... apologize to your little friend, alright? But then I'm leaving the meeting."


 

Zeke's nodded his head in defeat. "OK Bev. Sorry about trying to force you to go the meeting."


 

Beverly gave him a little smile, picking him up and bringing him to her lips for a quick peck. "That's OK, sweetie! Sorry about being a bitch yesterday. I just hate when we fight."

 
 

Zeke, still held between his girlfriend's finger managed a sad smile. He still loved his giantess girlfriend despite her violent nature towards people of his kind. Although his effort to somehow see the error of her ways failed, he would still stick by her side, no matter what. He pulled his neck, signaling that he wanted to kiss Beverly back. Beverly giggled, bring her tiny boyfriend back to her lips. She could barely feel the tiny peck but knew it was full of love for her.
 

 

"I don't want to fight with you either, babe." Zeke said. 

 

 
It was worth a shot. He thought.



---