- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay guys and I hope you all had a good holiday. :D

---

Now that it had seemed like no one else was coming, Karynn had arranged the chairs in the circle so that there was a number equal to all of the girls currently present. The girls, except for the raven haired woman who was still sitting on the bin, had now all taken their seats.




Karynn gave everyone a warm smile. "Hello, everyone. For those of you who don't know who I am or forgotten my name, I'm Karynn Yates," she then started fumbling in her pants pocket. "and for those of you who don't know my co-worker," she said, pulling out a tiny man out of her pants. "this is Mike Davidson. Uh, Mike?" She asked. Bree, who was sitting next to Karynn on her right and Cecilia, who was sitting next to Karynn on her left both stretched over to look at Karynn's hand where they had found the tiny man stirring from a nap. 




Karynn gave him an angry look, albeit it was a playfully one given the fact that she was smiling. "Mike," she chided. "What did I tell you about sleeping on the job?"




Mike yawned, smiling up at Karynn. "Sorry Karynn but you don't know how comfy your pockets are." Both Bree and Cecilia couldn't help but go "aw" at the little man.




Tiffany, who was sitting next to Bree was going insane with panic. Right across from her was Beverly, the very tormentor who chased her out of her own turf. The busty blonde, however hadn't paid her any mind since she came in. She was currently tapping away at her smartphone with uncaring eyes fixated on the screen.




Thomas was just as anxious as Tiffany but seeing that she hadn't reacted to Tiffany's presence at all reassured him a bit. OK, so maybe she forgot about Tiffany, he thought to himself. 




"Oh, I almost forgot," Karynn said looking over her shoulder. "Blair, if you don't mind, could you get the megaphones inside the bin? There right on top of the shirts," she said, addressing the raven haired woman. "I think we'll need about three of them and why don't you come join us!" Karynn gestured, enthusiastically.




The raven haired woman, Blair, groaned unfurling her crossed arms as she got up and opened the bin. Everyone, except Karynn, Mike and Beverly who was still occupied with her phone were confused as to why Karynn would need megaphones and even more so when Blair came over without any megaphones in her arms, instead holding something small between her fingers which she handed to Karynn before taking an empty seat between Beverly and Cecilia. 




Giving Blair her thanks, Karynn got up, cupping Mike with one of her hands and went over to Tiffany, bending down where Thomas was now sitting on her lap. "Here, Thomas. I think it'll be hard for everyone to hear you so why don't you use this." Karynn said, opening up her fingers, revealing three white megaphone with the acronym, B.P.S.P.U. embedded on the side. Thomas's eyes widened a bit as Karynn's tremendous but dainty fingers offered him the megaphone.




Tiffany stared at the tiny thing with curiosity as Thomas walked on Karynn's hand to retrieve the megaphone. "What's that?" She asked Karynn, pointing to the megaphone Thomas now held in his hand.




Karynn smiled at the her. "It's a megaphone, Tiffany. You can use it to make your voice sound louder." She responded.




"Oh. Cool."




Thomas grinned up at the woman. "Man, you guys think of everything, huh?" He said as he examined the megaphone.




"We try. So, is this your first time holding a megaphone?" Karynn asked with a curious little smile.




Thomas nodded. "Actually, it is. Thanks!"




"You're more than welcome." Karynn said before getting up and making her way to Beverly. Beverly, who was still tapping away on her white smartphone briefly glanced up to look at the approaching woman before her eyes went back to her phone.




"Um, excuse me," Karynn said using her most respectable tone. "Could you please put your phone away?" Beverly glared up at the woman but Karynn, who wasn't unfazed, simply gave her a sweet smile. Beverly groaned a little, angry she didn't get the results she wanted from her glare and reluctantly locked her phone, placing it inside her top.




Zeke, who was on Beverly's right shoulder chuckled. "Told ya you should've put it away."




Beverly turned her head to him, giving him a glare. "Oh, shut up."




Karynn brought her open hand to Beverly's shoulder, confusing the girl at first. "Here you go, Zeke? Right?" She said to the tiny shirtless man.




Zeke shook his head, grinning as he picked up the megaphone from the colossal woman's fingers.




Karynn rose an brow, smirking. "Oh, that's right. You like to be called Gale." 




Zeke nodded, his grin still plastered on his face. "Now you got it. Dude, these are some sweet megaphones! We did this strike once so they'd ban dissecting frogs at our school and my bro Wave, the dude who started the strike, let me hold his megaphone and he was like, "dude, say it loud, brother" and I was like, "dude..." next thing I knew, I was in charge of the strike." 




Beverly rolled here eyes but had a smile on her face. "Not that story, again. Didn't you guys get suspended after Wave made you in charge just so he could get those frogs from that pond and then let them out in your school?"




Karynn laughed, covering her mouth. "Did that seriously happen?" She asked, genuinely interested.




Zeke burst out laughing himself, remembering more clearly now. "Yeah! Oh, dude...There was green little dudes everywhere!"




Karynn giggled. "Well I want you and Thomas to know that your voices should be heard just as much as everyone else here so feel free to use that if you have any questions during the meeting."




"Cool. Thanks, sister! You know, I have a friend name Thomas who went to the same school as me. Funny thing too is that we're both going to the same college now. I wonder if that's him?" Zeke said, turning on the megaphone and adjusting the volume.




"Well you could ask him." Karynn said, returning to her seat.




"Hey, Thomas! Is that you, man? It's me, Zeke!" Zeke said, now using the megaphone.




The first thing Zeke felt was the shoulder of his titanic girlfriend jerk then he heard her yelp as Beverly covered her ear.




"The fuck, Gale?! Couldn't you have ask me to put you down first?! Shit, my ear!" Beverly barked.




Zeke stared at her then at the megaphone. "Holy shit... uh, sorry babe."




When Thomas heard the amplified voice of Zeke, his blood froze. He looked up at Tiffany with frightened eyes, Tiffany looking down exchanging the same look as him.




"Thomas, please don't say anything!" She begged. Guess she figured out that Beverly hadn't noticed her yet, Thomas thought.




He nodded. "Don't worry, I won't."




"Hey, Bev, can you bring me closer to that girl over there?" Zeke asked, pointing to Tiffany.




Getting up, Beverly made her way to Tiffany, causing the other girls to watch, confused. Her approaching form made Tiffany eep as she trembled slightly. Bree gave her a concern but confuse look. "Hey, are you OK?" She asked but Tiffany ignored her.




Thomas simply stared at the approaching titaness blonde that had once entrapped him inside her bosom filled shirt and inside Tiffany's underwear. 




Beverly only lowered her hand to the tiny that was on the girl's lap, not even bothering to communicate with her, only regarding her with the same uncaring look she had when she came in the room. Zeke quickly ran on Tiffany's lap towards a jittering Thomas who was now looking up at the giant creamy thick pillars that were Beverly's legs.




"Thomas! It is you!" Zeke said, grabbing Thomas and giving him a hug.




Bree, who's attention was now on the new small person gave Thomas a rose brow. "Thomas you know him?" She asked.




Thomas, who was trying to release himself from Zeke's surprisingly strong grip managed a nod. "Yeah... me and Zeke here go way back."




Zeke eventually released his grip, still holding Thomas's shoulders. "Dude, where have you been, man? And who are these two ladies?" He asked slyly, addressing Tiffany and Bree. Bree gave him a friendly smile while Tiffany was staring up at Beverly with frighten eyes. 




"Hi, I'm Bree. Me and Thomas just met, actually." Bree said.




Zeke smiled up at her. "You could call me Gale. What about you, dudette? Oh and sorry about running on your leg like that, just got excited there." He said, rubbing the back of his neck bashfully as he addressed Tiffany.




Tiffany had ignored him, her attention still on Beverly who was giving Tiffany an indifferent look. Beverly's eyes started to widened eventually as the more she stared at the girl, the more familiar she began to look. "Wait... I know you!" Beverly hissed, pointing at Tiffany.




Tiffany eeped again, shaking her head. "N-No... No you don't!"





Beverly gave her an angry look. "You're that kid that was at cby! What the hell are you doing here?!"




Zeke looked up at Beverly, confused. "Babe, why are you talking so harsh to her like that?"




"Gale, she's the one that was destroying cby! I kicked her out so you could go to your school!" Beverly yelled.




This caught everyone's attention in the room who were now looking at Tiffany in shock.




"Tiffany... you do rampages?!" Bree said, staring at the little girl next to her with an appalled look.




"Woah! Do you get to eat tinies and step on their houses? Cool! My mom never let's me do that!" Gwen said, genuinely impressed.




"Now everyone settle down..." Karynn said, her face becoming worrisome.




"Hey, what's going on?!" Mike exclaimed, confused.




Blair only sat there silently, her expression unreadable.




Cecilia gasped, holding her hands to her mouth before glaring at Tiffany. "You... you... MONSTER! And you have the nerves to come here! I should have known something was wrong with you from the way you treated Thomas!" She started getting up, advancing towards Tiffany, seething. 




Tiffany gasped, waving her hands defensively. "Wait, no! She's... She's lying! I-I mean... she hurts tinies, too!" She said, pointing at Beverly. 




Beverly gave her an nasty look, causing Tiffany to recoil in here seat. "I don't know what she's talking about! She got caught so now the little bitch is lying on me!" Beverly spat.




Tiffany's lips began to quiver as tears fell down her eyes. Both Thomas and Zeke watched the scene with astonishment. What the hell just happened?! Thomas found himself thinking, gazing up at a frightened Tiffany. Thomas started balling his fist up in rage. This wasn't right. Tiffany was here to treat people better and be around other girls who she could reach out to and to see her about to cry like this made Thomas's heart sink. 




"No! She's right! You killed people too and Tiffany's not a bitch, you are!" Everyone's attention was on Thomas now, who was using the megaphone to amplify his voice.




Beverly's reaction was the most startled by the sudden outburst that came from the tiny man next to her equally tiny boyfriend.




"The fuck did you just say?" She boomed down at the glaring little thing that dared speak to her like that.




At that moment, Thomas felt a unusual shiver go down his spine one unlike he ever felt before. It was as if his nervous system had warned him that this was his final moment of ever moving again if he didn't choice his next words wisely and yet, staring up at this impossibly large woman who towered over any building Thomas had every seen in his life, who's nostrils were flaring and eyes narrowed at his puny size, only gave her a nasty glare of his own. He was terrified beyond belief but seeing her expose Tiffany and bring her to tears gave him a huge ounce of courage.




"You heard me, you're a fucking BITCH!!!" Thomas barked.




Beverly's eyes widened from what she just heard. She was literally shocked that a tiny, other than Zeke had talked to her like that. Sure there were some that did when she would crush them or eat them but they usually cried or panicked before she snuffed out their existence for good.




"You little piece of shit!" Beverly growled. Her fury had taken a hold of her and without thinking about whether he was a friend of her boyfriend or where she was at right now, she rose her manicured hand in the air and brought it down fast on the little thing that dared to call her a bitch.




Everyone gasped at the unpredictable action while Thomas was flinching, screaming his lungs out as the tremendous hand was about to extinguish his life. He was still screaming, arms over his head waiting for his impending end but when he realized he was still alive, he uncoiled his arms to find Cecilia holding Beverly's arm, giving the blonde an atrocious look.




"If you so much as touch him, I'm going to make you pay!" Cecilia spat.




Beverly stared at the girl with bewilderment before she pulled her hand away from her. "Who the fuck do you think you are, bitch?!" Beverly growled. "Don't you fucking touch me!"




"Then get your bimbo self away from him!" Cecilia retorted angrily.




Beverly scoffed. "B-Bimbo?! Oh, it's on now..."




"Bev, come on, chill out..." Zeke begged.




"Fuck up, Zeke!" Beverly bellowed down at the tiny man.




"Don't talk to him like that, you skank!" Cecilia growled.




"Who do you think is gonna win? My money's on Blonde Boobs." Gwen whispered
to Blair who only sighed as she got up.




"H-Hey! What are you gonna do?" Gwen asked.




Blair didn't turn to answer her. "I'm going to stop these idiots."




Bree was now holding Cecilia back as a means to distance her from Beverly while Karynn, who had put Mike back safely inside her pocket was pushing Beverly back away from Cecilia.




"I'll fuck that bitch up! I swear to fucking God bitch, that I'm gonna kill you!!!" Beverly screamed.




"Beverly, please calm down..." Karynn pleaded.




"Try me, whore! With those skank magnets of yours, I'm surprise you could even walk at all!" Cecilia barked back.




Tiffany at this time was sobbing, hands in her face.




"You wish you had tits like mines, bitch!!!"




"I bet their fake anyways!"




"No sweetie, their one hundred percent natural."




Blair had made her way to Beverly first. The raging blonde was still swearing with her new nemesis until the raven haired woman was standing in front of her. Beverly's curtly glare quickly averted up to the woman. She was quite tall, taller than Beverly by a head. The way she looked at her made Beverly angry. Her gray eyes had a rather imperious look to them like she was use to demanding attention when she wanted it and to Beverly's displeasure, she noticed the woman's chest was rather well endowed with a curvy body to match, probably just as big breasted as Beverly herself.




"What the fuck do you want?!" Beverly snarled. 




Blair just regarded her with a steely look. Despite herself, Beverly was feeling a bit intimidated by this taller woman but wasn't going to show it.




"I want you to sit down, stop fighting with that girl, or get out." Her voice was rather sultry, mature even, which somehow fit her appearance.




"Oh, I know you're not talking to me..." Beverly retorted.




"Oh, I'm definitely talking to you, little girl and unless you don't want me to get physical, I suggest you either sit down and shut up or get out because I had enough yelling for one day and I tend to be a really nasty bitch who can't keep her hands to herself when she's pissed and trust me, you don't want to see that side of me..." Blair hissed. Her voice betrayed a maliciousness to it that gave Beverly chills yet Beverly's face remained defiant. Still, even Beverly knew when to choose her battles and she could tell this woman was not joking around.




Reluctantly, Beverly took her seat, picking up Zeke before she did.




"Ha! That's right! Tell her!" Cecilia shouted, grinning victoriously.




Blair made her way to Cecilia next. "And you. You've been starting trouble since you got here. Do us all a favor and keep you mouth shut."




Cecilia eyes shot open in shock. "What?! Me?! I've been the most respectable one here..."




Blair shot her a very nasty glare that caused Cecilia to close her mouth. "See this?" Blair said, mimicking a mouth with her hand and closing it. "Do that unless your spoken to, got it?"




Cecilia nodded profusely with a frightened look on her face. "Yes, ma'am." She squeaked.




Blair went over to Tiffany next who was still sobbing while Thomas was patting her leg saying words to comfort her. Blair stooped down causing Thomas to back up, startled by the biggest giantess he had ever seen.




"Hey," Blair said, snapping her fingers to get Tiffany out of her whimpering state. Tiffany slowly rose her face from her hands to stare at the woman. "Look, if it makes you feel any better, I use to do rampages too about a year ago but now I'm here because I wanna change and I bet your here for the same reason, right?" She said, forcing a small smiling.




Tiffany sniffed, shaking her head then pointed down at Thomas. "Thomas wanted me to come here and I did because he's my friend." 




Thomas was still mesmerized by this beautiful enormous sized women who had to be taller than two buildings combined. Blair's icy eyes gazed down at Thomas causing him to flinch. He had just witness this ridiculously tall and busty titaness put Beverly in her place and now she was staring at him. Her gaze alone was making Thomas shiver involuntary. Even though she was stooping, she still seemed pretty huge from Thomas's perspective.




"Hey you," Blair's voice boomed. Thomas quickly let out a short scream when she said that, another involuntary act from his body. 




"Y-Y-Yes?" Thomas stuttered up at the goddess sized woman looming over his tiny form.




"That was pretty ballsy of you to stand up for your friend like that. I could tell you care about her a lot." Blair said, giving him a warm smile.




"Uh, well honestly, I was scared shitless." Thomas managed to muster.




Then out if the blue, Blair bursted out laughing. Giving that she was so close, Thomas screamed again holding his ears as the giantess's sultry laugh threatened to hurt them.




"Ballsy and modest. I like that!" Blair said, getting up and finally taking her seat. "Hey, Karynn, you could start the meeting now." 




Karynn, who was stunned by Blair's control over the other girls nodded her head, profusely. "Y-Yes! Of course! Um, before we start, I just want everyone to go around the room and...uh, tell us your names and a little bit about yourselves. Let's let our smaller friends go first. Mike, why don't you start off then me then Bree next an so on.




Mike now on Karynn's open palm yet again, nodded. He fixed his now crumbled blue and white plaid short sleeve shirt and straighted his beige shorts as well as adjusting his golden watch. He noticed that one of his blue flip-flops was missing but smiled knowing his co-worker had shoved him in her pocket a bit too roughly only for his protection when the two giantesses were arguing. 




"Oh Mike, I'm so sorry! Your slipper..." Karynn said.




Mike rose a hand to stop her. "It's fine, Karynn. It's fine. We'll find it later."




Turning on the third megaphone Karynn had given him, Mike cleared his throat before talking. "Hey, everyone! We're both glad that you could make it to the meeting. I know things got a bit hectic just now but I want you to all know that whether you do or did rampages in the past, everyone is welcomed to the B.P.S.P.U. program. As Karynn mentioned before, My name is Mike, social worker of the B.P.S.P.U. organization and as for something about myself, I like watching sports on TV and if I'm not too busy, I go to some of the games."




Everyone excepted Beverly, who was still fuming and Tiffany, who had never really attended a meeting such as this, nodded respectfully.




"OK Karynn, the spotlights on you." Mike called up.




Karynn gave the little man an appreciative smile. "Hi everyone, my name is Karynn and I enjoy gardening."



Again, more nods.




Everyone's eyes were on Bree now who shrunk into her seat a bit at the attention. "I... uh, my name's Bree and... I guess I'm a otaku?" She said, with the shrug of her shoulders.




It was Gwen who spoke. "Uh, what's an otaku?"




"It means she's a person who likes anime and manga." Thomas called with his megaphone.




Bree smiled at Thomas appreciatively as Thomas gave her a thumbs up, grinning back at her.




"Cool!" Gwen said, cheerily. "I like your headphones, by the way."




Bree blushed, holding her headphones. "T-Thank you."




"Now that's what's up. Everyone getting along like this." Mike said, nodding his head.




"Thank you for sharing that with us, Bree. Thomas?" Karynn beckoned.




"Hey everyone, my name's Thomas and I like videogames."




Nods but this time there was a growl which came from Beverly.




It was Tiffany's turn now but the young girl brought her head down to avoid any stares and didn't say anything.




Thomas patted her leg, putting his megaphone down and turning it off. "Come on," he cooed. "No one's judging you and Beverly is not gonna hurt you."




Tiffany shook her head. "But I don't wanna!"




"Tiffany, its OK if you don't want to share, alright?" Karynn said.



Tiffany looked up briefly at the bespectacle woman before nodding and returning her head back down.



Gwen smirked brightly now that it was her turn. "Hiya! Name's Gwen and just like the tiny, I like sports, well mostly soccer."




Cecilia scoffed. "Please don't call them, tinies. It's offensive."




Gwen glared at her.




"No, please it's fine." Mike said.




"Really?" Blair said, staring at the light blonde, annoyed. "What did I just say?"




"I can't just sit here and be quiet if someone offends a smaller person." Cecilia responded haughtily.




"OK, let's continue!" Karynn said, quickly.




Zeke was next. "I'm Gale. I play guitar." He said. His voice wasn't enthusiastic as when he came here.




"Ze... I mean, Gale. Are you OK?" Karynn asked, noticing the dullness in his voice.




"Yeah." Was his simple response.




Beverly, who still had a peeved look on her face glared at the numerous eyes that expected her to a speak. All eyes were on her except Tiffany's, who's head was still down and Cecilia's, who had turned her face upward, eyes closed. I fucking hate her... Beverly thought to herself.




Beverly started smirking mentally to herself. So they want to know about me, huh?




She cleared her throat, her face turning into a sweet smile. "Hi everyone!" She said, with a fake cheeriness to her voice. "My name's Beverly and I like killing tinies, crushing their homes, eating them, their friends, their families, destroying their little armies, spitting on them, sitting on them, oh and my favorite, stepping on them!" She had counted it all on her fingers, whilst flashing a smile.




Everyone stared at the cruel blonde in bewilderment, even Mike and Karynn seemed uncomfortable. Cecilia's face was in utter rage and shock as she glared at her nemesis in complete contempt. Beverly gave her an especially fake smile that had more malice to it than it appeared. Zeke, who was on her shoulder had his hands in his face shaking his head now in shame.




"Oh... Uh, OK Beverly. I see your very... um, passionate about your rampages. I just hope you could stay in this program longer and possibly change your views of smaller people." Karynn said, rather uncomfortably.




Beverly scoffed. "I highly doubt that."




Blair had only watched as the blonde had spoken. She knew she herself couldn't judge. Killing the little people that could barely reach her ankles was the greatest feeling any girl or woman could ever have. Saying it was even aphrodisiacal wasn't even a long stretch. But Blair wasn't that person anymore. No, she was different now.




It was her turn to speak now. "Blair," she gave a little wave, a contrast with her bored expression. "I enjoy mix martial arts. Helps me relax."




Nods.




Beverly felt herself tremble a little from hearing that. Shit, she could have fucked me up.




"Awesome! Could you teach me some moves, sometimes?" Gwen said.




Blair smiled. "Ask you mom and we'll talk."




Finally it was Cecilia's turn. She gave everyone a bright grin now that everyone was focus on her. "Hello everyone, my name is Cecilia Madison Cornwell. I have many interests that I can't choose just one," she said, looking up thoughtfully whilst tapping her chin. "but if I were to choose just one interest, it's helping smaller people." 




"That's wonderful, Cecilia..." Karynn began.




"Not only that," Cecilia interrupted, a haughty smile on her face. "but my desire for helping smaller people is so great that I've donated more than a hundred thousands of dollars at least twice a month to the B.P.S.P.U. organization so they may help those poor smaller people who's cities and love ones have been victims to rampages." She paused to give Beverly a livid look while Beverly only scoffed.




"Um, yes Cecilia and were very grateful for your generous donations..." Karynn said.




"It really irks me how some women and girls could be so cold, so heartless to such intelligent beings such as ourselves just because they're smaller than us. I've been to their cities before and although there are some who know me quite well, they're are some who fear and resent me and do you know why?"




"Ok, Cecilia I think that's enough..." Karynn chided




"Because when one girl destroys a smaller person's home, school, workplace and kills their friends or family, they see every girl, regardless if she's hostile or not as some barbaric wench!" Cecilia was now glowering, not staring at anyone in pacticular but rather at the floor below her as if she was zoning out.




There was silence in the room for a few seconds before Cecilia, now regaining her senses, broke it with a sigh. "Sorry, I lost my composure for a second. Anyways, helping smaller people is one of my interest. "




Mike and Karynn both exchanged worrisome looks. "OK... so now that everyone has shared their names and hobbies, let's get down to business."




For the next few minutes, Karynn and Mike explained what the B.P.S.P.U. organization does and what their goals were such as helping women and girls understand that smaller people are just as human and as they are and deserve to be treated as an equal, helping smaller people understand that not every woman or girl is hostile or violent towards them and how the organization is working on putting a ban on rampages as a means to fully bring bigger people and smaller people together.




"Sadly, it hasn't been taken into an account but we use whatever money we have to buy resources, food, or anything at all to help the unfortunate." Karynn said.




"That must be a lot of food and resources for those tinies." Gwen piped in, grinning.




Karynn giggled. "It certainly is."



"I have a question." It was Blair.



"Yes, Blair?" Karynn asked.




"It's something that the princess was saying," she said nonchalantly, pointing to Cecilia with her thumb. Cecilia gave her a glare but remained silent. "Don't the smaller people get scared or pissed when they see people like us?"




"I'll answer that if you don't mind, Karynn." Mike called out.




Karynn shook her head. "Not at all."




"Well, to answer your question Blair, every women is assigned a smaller person or people like myself and Karynn as a partner so that way we can reassure everyone that that woman is here to help. If there's a person who doesn't want their help, then it's our job to do what we can to assist them."




Blair nodded. "OK. Makes sense."




"OK, I think we've covered everything in this first meeting." Karynn said. "Just so you all know, we're having another one this Thursday at the same time and trust me when I say it's going to be different than this one."




"Um, Karynn." Bree called out.




"Yes, Bree?"




"What if more people come to the meeting next time? Won't you guys have to fill them out on everything you just told us?"




"Oh, don't worry. We'll know how to explain everything in short." Karynn responded.




"Ugh, finally. It's over." Beverly groan, being the first one to get up and head to the door.




"Oh, wait Beverly," Karynn called out. "Would you and Gale like a shirt?" She said, gesturing to the bin.




Rolling her eyes and turning around, Beverly gave the woman a snide smirk. "Sorry, but there's no way I would wear one of those."




"Would you like one Gale? Oh, and you can keep the megaphone by the way."




Zeke gave the woman a morose look. "No, I'm fine. Thanks for the megaphone, though." With that, Beverly left the room first.





---
Everyone eventually left the meeting with Blair and Cecilia going home and Gwen, Bree, Tiffany, and Thomas standing outside, talking.




"You gotta take me to your turf!" Gwen begged. Tiffany, who was still overwhelmed by what happened at the meeting only backed up from the energetic girl with a confused look on her face.




Bree shook her head. "Um, Gwen. You do realize you just came from a meeting that's totally against hurting smaller people."




Gwen scoffed, putting her hands on her hips. "Oh, I'm not gonna hurt them! I just wanna see their little cities."




"I think you going there would really be a bad idea." Thomas said, chuckling.




Gwen walked over to the little man in Tiffany's open palm and bent over with her hands still on her hips. "Oh, and why is that a bad idea, little Thomas." She said, grinning mischievously.




Thomas gave the girl a grin of his own, walking closer to her face. Despite her tomboyish arua, her face was just too cute and feminine with soft features, a button nose and hazel eyes. "Because Beverly took over the city."




Gwen's face paled. "I-I'm not scared of her!" Gwen stuttered. "I'm mean with all three of us, we can kick her ass!"




"D-Don't get me involved!" Bree sputtered.




Gwen and Thomas laughed.




"Oh crap! I almost forgot about Trish!" Gwen exclaimed, pulling out the tiny British woman by the waist who was stirring from a nap.




"Why did you hide her anyways?" Bree asked. "It's not like you would have gotten in trouble and you didn't even ask her if she wanted to be part of the meeting."




Gwen shrugged, poking the still groggy woman in the face with her pinky. "Trish doesn't mind and I was just being careful, OK? I treat her good, ya know! Right, Trish?" She brought the tiny woman to her mouth and gave her face a little lick.




Trisha let out a sputter having her face drench. "Huh? What's going on?" She said.




Gwen giggled. "Meetings over. We're going home now."




Trisha yawned. "Oh, I see. You know, I wouldn't have mind being part of it."




Bree gave Gwen a smirk. "See. Told you."




Gwen looked up at Bree angrily then back at Trisha with frantic eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?!" She said.




Thomas gave Gwen a deadpan look with his arms crossed. "Um, maybe because you stuffed her in your pocket without giving her time to react."




"Well, uh..." Gwen started, embarrassed.




Trisha sighed. "Oh you have know idea." She said, addressing Thomas. "Gwendolyn dear, how many times have I told you not to do that?"




Gwen gasped, cheeks flustered. "I hate when you call me that!"




Bree stifled a laugh while Thomas bursted out laughing.




"Hey, how come you're so quiet?" Gwen said, look at Tiffany who was still staring at the floor the whole time. Gwen then glanced at Thomas. "Hey, Thomas, is she always this shy?"




Thomas looked up at Tiffany, giving her a sympathic smile before looking back at Gwen. "Nah. At home she's way more talkative."




Gwen nodded then gave him a cheerful smile. "Well you're pretty cool. You really told Beverly off!"




Thomas blushed. "Haha... Yeah."




"And thanks for helping me back there with the otaku thing." Bree chimed in.




"Hey, no problem. We otakus gotta stick together, right?" Thomas responded.




"Well now that the meetings over can, um... Can I hold you now?" Bree said, unsure.




Thomas nodded, even going as far as opening his arms like a baby.




Bree, Gwen and even Trisha giggled at Thomas's little stunt.




With no objections from Tiffany who was still looking at the floor, Bree gently let her hand out to allow Thomas to walk on it.




"Should I take my shoes off?" Thomas joked, causing more giggles from the girls.




"Nope. But thank you for riding the Bree Express. Please keep all hands and feet inside while the vehicle is in motion and please enjoy the ride." Bree quipped. More laughs.




Tiffany, who had dropped her open palm, just stared at floor.




"Oh Thomas. Your so witty." Trisha giggled, now on Bree's palm. She walked over to Thomas. "Oh my, and your hair looks so soft. May I touch it?"




Thomas grinned. "Go ahead." He said, lowering his head. The woman gasped as her fingers went through his soft hair.




Tiffany's balled up her hands.




"Hey, Thomas. Do you play any sports?" Gwen asked.




Thomas gave his neck a scratch. "Well I use to play baseball with my dad, brothers and friends when I was younger. Sometimes I'd play handball in the handball court at my campus with some pals."




"Cool! Handball hurts my hands, though." Gwen said, shaking her hand.




Tiffany started shaking.




"We should watch a movie at my house sometimes, Thomas. You and Tiffany." Bree beamed. "You two are more than welcome to come, too."




"Sweet!" Gwen cheered.




"That's very kind of you, Bree." Trisha said.




"Hey, can we all go now?" Thomas said, eagerly.




"THOMAS! I DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE!!!"




Everyone's attention snapped to Tiffany. The young girl had an angry look with tears flowing down her face.




Thomas looked at her, bewildered. "What?" He said.




"I DON'T WANT YOU NO MORE!!!" She screamed. Before anyone could respond, the young girl ran away, leaving her chained bike behind.




"Tiffany, wait!" Thomas called out.

---