- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In my defense, I blame the delay of these chapters on GameFreak for making Pokemon Moon which I had whored my time to. I also want to give my thanks to all of you who have read this story and I want to give an espically big thanks to all of you who have left a review. Your words are the very fuel of this ongoing story! :D There's one more thing I need to address. I want to apologize to any of you if I didn't respond to your reviews quick enough. I don't have internet where I'm living right now so my responses may be a little tardy but I promise to make an effort to respond to any review no matter how long or silly.(Let's not get crazy, though -_-). So here it is. Oh, there's two chapters BTW. Ch13 and Ch14.

---




OK, don't freak out, Thomas thought to himself. She's just a kid, that's all! A curious kid who didn't know any better. R-Right! That's it! Just some innocent, childish... Oh God, I feel so violated...




"Hey, Thomas. Thomas?"




The voice took a while to snap Thomas out of his thoughts. Eyes that were peeled opened from utter shock of what Tiffany did to him moments ago now drifted to the sight of the titanic redheaded girl who's body was submerged into the tub full of bubbles with only her head and shoulders sticking out, her long scarlet hair drenched with a few strands sticking to her face as her eyes regarded Thomas with worry.




Thomas, who had his boxers back on and sat on the back of a blue rubber duck with a football helmet on it's head forced a smile. "Yeah?" He responded. No. He would not get mad at her. Not this time. Even though what Tiffany did was wrong, Thomas, despite himself, couldn't hate her. What she did was merely out of child-like curiosity, nothing more. 




"Your not mad at me, are you?" Tiffany asked, a morose tone in her voice. It was a trait Thomas started catching on to. Whenever Tiffany did something wrong that she thought would make someone upset, she'd ask if they were mad at her. She really is just a little girl, Thomas thought. Her tremendous face loomed over him and the floating duck with green eyes that would rival a puppy, her lips screwed up in a sad pout. How could he stay mad at her when she made such a cute face?




"No, Tiffany. I'm not mad. Just don't do that again."




Tiffany nodded with a smile. "OK! So, do you still wanna go downstairs and watch Looney Tunes?" She asked.




"Actually, I was wondering, does your mom work?" Thomas asked.



"Uh-huh! She's goes to her job every morning, except weekends 'cause that's when we spend time together!" Tiffany beamed, positioning herself in the tub, causing some water to splash on Thomas.




"Hey! Watch it!" Thomas protested, shielding his face from the soapy water.



Tiffany giggled. Moving towards one of the edges of the tub, Tiffany grabbed a water pistol, opening the tiny plug on the top before scooping up some of the water to fill the gun up.




When Thomas moved his hand from his face, his eye bulged in horror. "W-wait, Tiffany! Your not gonna shoot me with that, are you?! I-I'll fall off and get soap in my eyes!"




Tiffany simply grinned, sitting further away from Thomas and his "boat" as she took aim, closing one eye as she did so. With one press of the trigger, a small stream of water bursted out of the pistol. Thomas grabbed the duck's neck, closing his eyes and preparing for the fall. After a few seconds, Thomas opened his eyes to find he was still on his rubber raft much to his confusion.




Tiffany smiled at his confused expression and instead of explaining her real motives, she pointed to where she was really aiming, expecting Thomas to follow which he did. At the end of the tub behind Thomas, was a small plastic ball. Tiffany simply meant to shoot the ball which fell in the tub, a test to see how good her aim was. 




Thomas sighed, relieved. "So since your mom goes to work, who's watching you this, uh, summer?" It was still a little weird to Thomas how there worlds had different seasons.



Tiffany, reaching under the water, pulled out a toy submarine before answering. "Oh, Brooke comes over to babysit me." She said, not really paying attention to Thomas, her eyes now fixated on the toy.




"Um, Brooke?" Thomas asked, with fear dripping from his voice, watching Tiffany pull the top hatch of the submarine open.




"Oh don't worry, Brooke's really really nice! You'll like her."




Thomas shook his head. "Yeah, maybe to you. No offense, but I've seen the way you and Beverly treat those below you so I'm not really excited about meeting this Brooke." 




Tiffany, pouring out a little water out of the submarine shrugged her shoulders. "OK, so what do you want me to do? Hide you guys? Oh, wait! I got a better idea! Why don't I take you to one of my favorite parks?" Tiffany said, smiling. "It could only be me and you though, Thomas." 




Thomas pondered that for a second. It didn't sound like a bad idea. "Wait, would Brooke let you go by yourself?"



Tiffany gave him a confused look. "Why wouldn't she? She always let's me go outside by myself and so does my mommy." 



"But what about strangers? Aren't you too young to be out on your own?" Thomas asked.




Tiffany giggled. "You tinies say weird things, sometimes." 



Thomas sighed. Guess they don't keep a tight lease on their kids here. I wonder if it has something to do with not having men on their world or what? He thought.




"Fine. Sounds OK to me. But how come you don't want Mildred and Anika to come?" Thomas asked. "Will they even be safe with Brooke around?"




Tiffany rolled her eyes. "They're boring and they scream a lot. Besides, it's not like Brooke is going to check my room."



Thomas nodded. She did have a point. "I guess you're right and Tiffany, they're not boring. They're actually pretty cool and of course they're gonna scream a lot, you're a giant. I thought you said you were getting along with them?"




"Oh, I-I am! It's just your so much cooler than them." Tiffany answered, nervously.




Thomas gave her a deadpanned look. "You weren't being nice to them, were you?"



"Hey! I could be nice to them! They just make it hard because their so... so stupid!" Tiffany responded, defensively.



"Good. You know, I think you'll actually like them once you get to know them better." Thomas said with a smirk.




Tiffany gave him a raspberry, causing Thomas to chuckle. "You're such a baby."




"Am not!" Tiffany retorted, returning to her toy. Thomas stared at the thing in her hand. She really likes that thing, Thomas thought. You know, it looks so real too. Like a model or... Oh crap.



"Tiffany..."



"What?"



"W-where did you get that submarine?"



Tiffany smirked. "Neat, huh? I took it after I ate the..." Tiffany stopped, her eyes grew wide with realization of what she was saying. She gasped when she saw Thomas's horror stricken face staring up at her. "I-I mean... It was way before I met you, Thomas! OK?!" She barked, defensively. 



Thomas nodded his head slowly, his face still stricken with horror. "R-right."




Tiffany winced seeing her little friend's expression. Why is having a tiny so hard?! She screamed in her head. "I-I just realized how stupid it was for me to keep this thing." Tiffany laughed, nervously. She got up quickly and threw the small water vessel inside a trash bin in the corner of the bathroom before sitting back down in the tub, giving Thomas an awkward smile.




I'll just bring it back to my room later when he's sleeping, She thought mischievously.




---

Thomas was once again on the dresser with Mildred and Anika with a small washcloth around his body, something he was grateful to Tiffany for since he was in his underwear. Meanwhile, Tiffany with two cream colored towels wrapped around her waist and hair, was rummaging though her closet for an outfit she could wear for the day. 




The girls had welcomed Thomas back with sad smiles on their faces as if trying to laugh at their predicaments, Thomas returning their smiles.




"Looks like you got a special VIP wash." Anika joked, pointing at Thomas's washcloth.




"Jeez, what did you do to get her to like you so much?" Mildred asked.



Thomas gave a nervous laugh, shrugging. "Just being myself, I guess. I just wish she'd treat you two better though."



"Thomas, dont worry about it. If it wasn't for you, we'd be a lot worse off." Anika said, pulling her misfit toilet paper covering around herself tighter.




"Yeah, hopefully she'll get tired of all of us and brings us back home." Mildred said, readjusting her paper as well. "Did she tell you what she's gonna do with our clothes? I'm really not looking forward to wearing mines after... well you know." She said with an embarrass look on her face.



"She said she was gonna wash them later." Thomas replied, before looking over at Tiffany who was coming over to her bed with a pair of faded jeans in one arm and light pink ruffled tank top held by a shirt hanger held in her other hand. 



"Hey Tiffany, can't you get them washclothes too?" Thomas asked.



Tiffany, who was smiling, placed her clothes selection on her bed before going over to the dresser, laying her hand open on the dresser much to the trio's confusion.



"Well, aren't you two getting on?" Tiffany asked with a surprising friendliness in her tone, an act that caused the three to look at each other then back up at Tiffany.



"Um, Tiffany, I know we just left the bathroom but are you feeling OK?" Thomas asked, with a raised brow.



Tiffany huffed, understanding Thomas's witty comment. "I could be nice to them, Thomas! I'm gonna prove you wrong right now so I'm taking them downstairs to get washclothes AND I'll even let them chose a snack from downstairs." She said with a haughty smile plastered on her face. "Go on, climb on my hand. I won't hurt you." 




Mildred and Anika stared at each other with hesitation, obviously not trusting the young giantess's sudden hospitality. They stared at Thomas who gave them an approving nod, smiling. They both knew it would be simple for the titanic ten year old girl to easily torment them again like she had did before and then threaten them not to tell an oblivious Thomas anything.



"I-I think we'll just stay up here while you get the washclothes." Mildred responded fearfully back up at the giant girl. Anika nodded nervously in agreement.




Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Oh, C'mon! Thomas knows what happened in the bathroom so I'm not gonna do anything this time."



This caused Anika to shiver. Thomas knows what happened!? She quickly faced Thomas to see any signs on his face that he knew about the lewd act that the titaness redhead did to her and how she herself actually came during the said act much to Anika's humiliation. When Thomas gave her a innocent smile, she felt relief wash over her.




It was Mildred who shook her head in response to Tiffany's offer refusing to let her guard down. "N-no! I'm sorry but we don't trust you. If anything, we want Thomas to come with us." 




Tiffany pouted. "But I want you to trust me. It's cheating if Thomas is watching!" She wined.




"Cheating?! This isn't a game! We know how rough you are to us like... like you can't control yourself or something!" Mildred barked, fear still apparent in her voice and on her face.



Tiffany managed to conceal a twitch. Did she just yell at me?! Tiffany thought. The urge to through the little thing on the floor and crush her by her still soaked feet right now was great but she wanted to make her point clear to Thomas that she could treat the girls better.




"Fine. We'll all go downstairs." Tiffany reponded with calmness in her voice that even surprised herself. 



After brushing her teeth and hair, Tiffany presented herself to her trio of tinies, now fully dressed. She wore the top and the jeans which were actually Capri's with her long scarlet hair bounded into a ponytail by a cute lacy baby blue ribbon. A pair of pink Converse sneaker with a pair of white short socks completed her outfit.




Extended her arms and giving herself a twirl, Tiffany smiled at her audience below her. "Well, what do you think?" She asked, a cheeky grin on her face. She knew she looked cute but it was always nicer when someone complimented her. Tiffany knew she had great taste in clothing, that's why her mom always let her pick her own clothes when they went shopping together, something that always made her mom squeal in glee everytime they went to the mall. Aside from destroying cities and terrorizing tinies, shopping was something they both loved.




"You look good." Thomas said. His eyes were on her open closet for a while now staring at the numerous clothing and shoes. "Man, how many outfits do you need, anyways?"




Tiffany giggled, bending over to give the tiny man a little bop on the head with her forefinger. "Oh, Thomas. Don't you know a girl has to have a lot options when it comes to clothes?"




Thomas turned to Mildred and Anika to confirm this. Both girls nodded.




"She's right." Anika responded.




"But seriously, she does have a lot of clothes." Mildred said. 




"Tiffany! Brooke's here!" It was Tiffany's mom's voice calling from downstairs.




"OK! Coming!" Tiffany yelled back.




Anika and Mildred stared at Thomas in fear. "Um, who's Brooke?" Anika asked.




"Tiffany's babysitter. Y'know how their world and our world have different months and seasons from one another?" Thomas said.




"Oh, God... she's doesn't have school because it's summer here, isn't it?" Anika caught on. Smart girl, Thomas thought.



"Yeah, pretty much." Thomas responded.




"Did you brush your teeth?" Sophie called up.




"Yes, ma'am!" Tiffany called back, collecting the three and making her way downstairs.




When Tiffany came down, There stood a black haired teenage girl talking with her mother at the doorway. Her mother was in her work attire, a white short-sleeve blouse with a black dress skirt and black high heels, her curly red locks dangling slightly below her chin.




"There's money on the table if you girls want to order something and don't hesitate to call me or the cops if something goes wrong. " Her mom said as Tiffany made her way to the two. The raven haired girl's attention turned the little girl who gave her waste an affectionate hug, the raven haired girl smiled at her hugger, rubbing the smaller girl's head.




"Don't worry Ms. B, I got it under control. Me and Tiff will be fine." The teen responded, her voice betraying a smooth calmness to it.




Sophie smiled. "Alright then you two, have fun and listen to what Brooke says, Tiffany."




"OK. Bye mommy!" Tiffany waved with one arm, the other still wrapped around Brooke as her mom started making her out to the driveway were her black Ford resided.




"Bye, Sweetheart, be good." She said, returning the wave before entering her car and driving away.





Once Tiffany's mom was on the road, Brooke closed the door before staring at the still clinging redhead.



"OK Tiff, you could let go now." Brooke said, gently trying to dislodge the girl.




Tiffany eventually released her grip looking up at her babysitter with excited eyes. "Brooke! Brooke! Guess what?" Tiffany said, her face beaming.




Brooke gave her a smirk with a rose brow, hands on her hips. "Let me guess, you have little people as pets now."



"Yeah! Wait, how did you know that?" Tiffany asked, a perplex look on her face.




Brooke placed her hands on her temples, closing her eye whilst making a strange humming sound. "Ummm... The Great Brooke knows everything there is to know...ummm..."



"Nuh-huh! My mommy told you didn't she?" Tiffany asked with playful accusation in her voice.



Brooke stuck her tongue out playfully. "Sheesh. When are you not smart?" She said, walking over to the living room.



Tiffany grinned proudly "I can't help it."



"Well c'mon, Egghead, let's get a look at your little friends." Brooke teased.



Brooke sat down on the cream colored couch making a long, exaggerated sigh as if she was really tired. Tiffany shook her head, smiling. "Brooke, you only live like four blocks away from us!" By now, Tiffany was use to Brooke's silliness but sometimes she'd try to play along.



Brooke sighed again, pulling her head back. "Yeah but without my board walking is like torture!" She complained.



"You broke another one?" Tiffany asked, reaching into her pockets.



Brooke shrugged. "Eh. Not my fault they can't keep up with me."



Tiffany rolled her eyes. It was only typical of the skater girl to break another skateboard doing one of her famous stunts. Tiffany took out Mildred and Anika first who were both in her right pocket, placing the squirming pair on mahogany dining table in the living room between herself and Brooke then she took out Thomas from her left pocket and placed him next to the pair.




Thomas spat out a bit of pocket lint as he got his bearings looking up at Tiffany with a slightly cross look. "Maybe a little warning next time you wanna stuff me in your pocket?" He said, looking up at a giggling redhead. "What's so funny?" He asked looking up at her then at Mildred and Anika who were both staring up in horror at something opposite to Tiffany's left. First, he noticed the shadow that engulfed him and the two girls, then the giant black and white striped wall and finally, with reluctance and fear, Thomas head slowly stared up at the gawking face of a giant girl bending over, examining them.




"Oh, dude..." Brooke whispered to herself in disbelief.




---

He'd thought by now his encounterments with these giant females would build an immunity from fear of them but no such thing had happened so far. Thomas's only thoughts at this moment were, "Oh God, I'm gonna die for sure this time..."




The giant girl that was now examining him, Mildred, and Anika hadn't made a move towards them yet which was a good sign but was not something to take lightly. Her soft blue eyes were curious, as if she never saw people smaller than her before. The girl herself was quite pretty, Thomas noticed, with silky jet black hair, bangs reaching her shoulders with the right side possessing a few strands of yellow and red highlights. Adorning her head was a black beanie with cat ears poking out from the top making her all the more cuter.




"Whoa..." The girl said, her gaze still fixed on them.





Tiffany looked at her with confusion. "What? You never seen tinies before?" She asked.




Brooke shook her head, her eyes still fixated on the three, mouth agape. "No way. My family doesn't do rampages."




Thomas started backing up, looking up at Tiffany with despair. "T-Tiffany I thought you were gonna hide us! She's gonna hurt us now! You have to take us back up, quick!"




Tiffany shook her head, giggling. "Mommy already told her about you so what's the point in hiding you now." She said, scooping up Thomas who screamed in protest.




"Wait! What about Anika and Mildred?! You can't leave them with her! Guys, c'mon she taking you back up, right Tiffany?" Thomas said from Tiffany's open palm.




The two girls however didn't make any movements, the heads still peering up at the giantess in shock.




Brooke broke her eye contact from the two, her gaze now on Thomas who cringe.




"Wow, you're a demanding little fella, aren't you?" Brooke said, leaning over to see Thomas closely. Thomas recoiled back, gasping a little which caused Brooke to cease her advances.




"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Look, I won't hurt your friends." She said softly. She then returned back to her leaning position by the table to confront the little girls. "I won't hurt you. My name's Brooke by the way." She said sweetly, with a smile on her face.




Both the girls were looking up at the girl with a bit less nervousness this time. It was like their encounterment with Tiffany's mom only this time there was something different. She had a air of gentleness to her that wasn't on Tiffany's mom who instead had and air of dominance to her, something that reassured the girls a bit.




Thomas was less than reassured. While Tiffany was rough and somewhat chaotic, Thomas knew she wouldn't cause any serious harm to him and while he was around, she won't do anything to Mildred or Anika either but this was entirely different. This girl was older, a stranger and she just mentioned she never meet a person that was no taller than her forefinger before, something that didn't sit well with Thomas.




He felt a jostle as Tiffany brought him closer to her face. "See, told you Brooke was nice." She said.




Thomas shook his head, angrily. "She's probably just saying that!"




"T-Thomas, it's OK. I think we could trust her." It was Anika who called out nervously. Thomas crawled at the end of Tiffany's palm to get a look at Anika who had called up at him but her gaze was still fixed on the girl.




Mildred gulped. "Speak for yourself!" She whispered, her gaze also trained on the colossal girl as well.




"Are you sure?" Thomas called down.




Anika turned her head towards Thomas finally and nodded although to Thomas, her face betrayed reluctance.



"Mildred, what about you?" Thomas asked. "How are you feeling about this?"




"Honestly Thomas, not so good, but if Anika trusts her then I guess so can I." She said, smiling at her friend, Anika smiling back.




"Aw, so cute." Brooke cooed softly, leaning over the pair with a gushy smile on her face. The two backed up quickly causing Brooke to regret her actions. Brooke eeped, backing up. "Oh sorry! Sorry! I did it again!"




"I-It's OK. M-my name's Anika, by the way." Anika said with a nervous smile. She could tell the girl really didn't mean any harm but her sheer size was still daunting.




Brooke smiled at the little girl, being careful not to advance too close to them. "Nice to met ya, Anika or should I say "grace."




Anika's eyes nearly popped out of her sockets. "How'd you know my name meant "grace?"




"Eh, I teach myself a little Hindu once in awhile along with a little Turkish and sometimes Japanese. Greece if I'm not too busy." Brooke said, counting the languages on her fingers.




"No way! Y-You study all those languages?" Mildred asked, flabbergasted. "And on your free time, too?"




Brooke shrugged. "I could teach you some if ya want. It's kind of like one of my hobbies. I just surf the web when I'm bored and teach myself, ya know?"




"She also skateboards." Tiffany chirped in. "She promised to teach me but she keeps breaking her boards." She said with a pout and a glare.




"You board?" Thomas asked, shocked.



Brooke's attention was on the little man in Tiffany's hand now. She gave him a little grin. "Yep. You?" She replied simply.


"Well I use to but that was like back when I was a freshman in high school till I got a bike, that is. I mean, I didn't do any tricks or anything I was more of a cruiser." Thomas said.



"Oh, dude! Why not?" Brooke asked.




"I know it sounds silly, but I was afraid of humiliating myself." He responded, scratching the back of his neck.


Brooke gave him a sympathic look. "I feel you, dude. Sucks when people laugh at you but screw 'em! Just gotta do you, ya'know?"



Thomas smiled. "Trust me, I know that now. You know, you really are nice."



Brooke gave him a cheery grin. "Nah. I just like people."



There it was. People. She called them people despite the fact that they were smaller than her. It was enough to put Thomas to ease. He looked up at Tiffany who gave him a cheeky smile, who mouthed the words, "told you" silently. It was enough to make him chuckle.



"Alright then, me and Thomas are going to Carol Park. Oh, and could you get some washclothes and some snacks for those two?" Tiffany said.


Brooke nodded, giving a playful salute. "Will do, captain! I'll take good care of you two, promise!"



Anika and Mildred smiled up at the girl, gratefully. They knew they were gonna enjoy their day.


---