- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In honor of my 21st birthday today, here is Chapter 2! Hope you enjoy it! Feel free to leave reviews and let me know what you think.

Julie thought back to the night just before her current predicament.  She had been snuggled up with her husband, Derek, of two years.  They had a one year old daughter, named Penny, tucked away in her crib.  The warmth from her partner’s body and the darkness of the room was very cozy and soothing to the 28 year old.  Now, the current warmth and darkness filled her with dread. 

Julie sat atop of the 15 year old Caitlin’s tongue.  She had cried more tears than she had thought possible.  If not for her own tears fogging up her vision, the thick moisture in the air of the adolescent’s mouth combined with the lack of light caused her to have a hard time to gain her bearings.  Every breath she took was just recycled breath from this gargantuan teenager.  After being in a fetal position for what felt like an eternity but was only a few seconds, she tried to stand atop the slippery surface.  The taste buds that covered the entirety of the plain she was on felt more like mini boulders rather than simple structures on a girl’s tongue.  Suddenly, Julie’s world began to shift as the tongue she stood on began rising in the air.  Julie screamed at the top of her lungs as what little footing she had was lost and she was thrown through the air like a rag doll.

Caitlin roamed around the store in search of her mom.  When she finally caught up with her, her mom said something about cooking supplies or whatever.  Caitlin honestly didn’t really care.  She just rolled her eyes and went back to being focused on her cell phone and silently bullying the tiny woman in her mouth.

Up was down and down was up.  The large tongue flipped Julie left and right.  When she thought she was going to get a break from the torture, she was flung about once again in the opposite direction.  All the while, she was bawling and praying for it to end.  She had no idea how long this had lasted when suddenly, she was pushed up to the palate and the tip of the gigantic tongue held her there while her face was being pressed tightly against the roof of this stranger’s mouth.  The woman desperately screamed again, hoping that someone, anyone, would hear her and rescue her from this hell she was in.  Just when she thought the tongue was going to pop her body against the roof, she felt the pressure release from her and she plummeted back down into a pool of saliva at the bottom of the mouth.  She began kicking her legs through the sea of thick saliva as one would try to swim through a pool they just dove into.  Julie honestly had no idea where the tongue had gone but her questions were answered as she felt an enormous creature the size of a small whale landed directly on top of her.  She began crying profusely as her situation began to sink in.  Not even an hour ago, she was a normal sized human being, carrying out normal human being tasks such as shopping at a Walmart.  Now, she was reduced to being effortlessly trapped underneath a teenager’s tongue.

Caitlin was having such a great time tasting her terrified treat in her mouth.  She really couldn’t remember having a tiny plaything ever tasting this great.  In all honesty, not much of the food she ate on a daily basis tasted as good as this tiny one did.  She made it a vow to herself to keep this one in her mouth as long as possible and maybe even keep her for a couple of weeks. 

Once her and her mom arrived at the car and loaded the groceries, Caitlin made sure to tighten her fist around the tiny women to ensure no tiny pleas or noises escaped yet not enough to crush them. As soon as she sat in the passenger seat and the car was started, she made sure to quickly turn up the radio to help drown out the whimpers of her captives.  Once the sound issues were taken care of, Caitlin turned her attention to the tiny one in her mouth.  She used the tip of her tongue as a spatula to scoop the woman up and quickly skyrocketed her to the roof of her mouth.  She held her there for a while, pleased with the fact that she could physically feel the pitiful thing screaming out.  The vibrations tickled her palate and almost caused her to giggle.  The feeling of domination of this stranger was too good to just end it, so she held her there as her mom drove down the street and into a McDonald’s drive thru. 

Once her mom asked her what she wanted, she decided she had to readjust the plaything in her mouth to be able to speak properly.  Quickly sliding her tongue across the roof towards her throat, she allowed her victim to plunge down.  She felt the tiny woman splash down into an ever increasing pool of saliva that Caitlin hadn’t noticed had built up at the bottom of her mouth.  She didn’t bother rescuing her from the sea of spit as she slowly laid her tongue back down in its normal position, resting atop the pitiful woman.

Julie’s body was exhausted, but her mind would not let her rest as she was desperately trying not to drown while being forced by the all-powerful tongue on top of her to wade around in this ever flowing lake.  Suddenly, Julie caught a quick whiff of a familiar fast food hamburger.  She and Derek would take Penny here all the time to get Happy Meals.  The tongue unexpectedly began squirming about above Julie.  To the tiny woman, a structure that massive moving at such a speed and with such agility was horrifying.  She dreaded to think about what the cause of this was, but putting two and two together, she realized the teenager was eating a burger with her right under her tongue!  The sounds of tons of ripping meat and sloshing of gallons upon gallons of saliva deafened the miniscule victim.  She felt tears swelling up in her eyes as once again, she was reminded of how insignificant she was even to a girl half her age.

“Please Derek, please find me somehow…”

Caitlin felt she was pretty clever how she had maneuvered her little victim underneath her tongue.  That way, she could eat her meal (even though McDonald’s was not her favorite) and not have to worry about chewing and killing her plaything.  She had many more plans for her delicious little treat!

If it wasn’t the size of this giant young girl alone to make her feel insignificant in this horrifying new world she had just recently been thrust into, it was the tiny crumbs of hamburger meat that made its escape from going down Caitlin’s throat and ended up surrounding Julie.  Pieces that were almost bigger than her own head collided with the miniscule woman, soggy from the giantess’ saliva.  All of the struggling from inside this stranger’s mouth had made Julie exhausted and made her build up quite an appetite in such a short amount of time.  Julie hadn’t realized this until she first smelled the fast food.  It made her sick to her stomach what her body was about to have her do, but she was in fear of if her captor was even going to feed her once they arrived at whatever destination they were headed to.  When the next piece of saliva-drenched meat swirled by her head, Julie stuck her hand up and caught it.  She looked at it, and imagined how the girl whose mouth she was in probably hadn’t even noticed it had made its way under her giant tongue.  Yet in her hand, it was the size of a full sized burger.  Hunger and exhaustion got to her.  She bawled as she lifted the secondhand meat to her mouth and began slowly nibbling away at it.

Once Caitlin had finished her burger, she intentionally let out a loud belch and closed her mouth to trap the filthy air in with her tiny victim.  Smiling as she did so, she once again used her tongue to scoop up the woman and began swishing her around her mouth once again.  She was almost home, and the struggling against her palm made her quietly giggle to herself in excitement.

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you have a suggestion for anything you want to happen in this story, let me know in a review or message me.  I can't guarantee it'll end up making it into the story (since I have a pretty good idea of what all is going to happen for the most part), but it'll certainly help if I ever come across writer's block!

Also, let me know what you think of the story! Constructive criticism is much appreciated.