- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys, I'm back! Sorry for the absence.  I've not left this website although it's been hard for me to write, between writer's block and college.

Anyways, here is the next chapter! Note: this is a flashback.  Just don't want any confusion.  Let me know what you think in the reviews and if you have any ideas!

As the bell to the last class rang, Rachel sighed.  It was almost the end of her last school year and she wouldn’t be able to spend her last remaining Friday nights hanging out with her friends because she had made prior arrangements to a babysitting job.  She needed the money.

The young 18 year old went about her day.  She drove home to get a snack, spoke on the phone with her boyfriend of two years, and then went to take a relaxing shower.  Before she knew it, it was time to head over to the house she was going to be spending the night babysitting at instead of going to her friend Erica’s party.

Pulling up into the driveway of the fairly large house, Rachel let out one last long sigh.  She really did not want to be working.  But money is money and bills are bills.  She stepped out of the car and knocked on the front door.  A man and woman both in their late 30’s answered the door.  They welcomed Rachel into the house and called for their 12 year old daughter to come down the stairs.  They said her name was Caitlin. 

When the kid she’d be babysitting finally arrived, Rachel was shocked by how mature she looked for her age.  It was hard to believe that this girl was as young as her parents said she was.  A face full of makeup from eye shadow to lipstick, a tight fitting black blouse with flower patterns, waist high blue jean shorts, and bare feet with black painted toenails.  Rachel could tell she must have gotten ready to go out somewhere.  Maybe that’s why she had such an upset expression on her face.

As the time rounded 7:00 pm, Caitlin’s parents headed out in their car.  Caitlin herself had already gone back up the steps to her room.  Rachel decided to just lay back and relax on the comfy couch in the living room.  She spent the first hour of the night texting and Snapchatting her friends who were out partying it up.  After a while, she got bored.  And thirsty.  Guiltily, she decided to see what this family had to drink in the fridge.  As she opened the door, the bright light from inside the fridge made her squint her eyes.  Rachel had expected this.  But what she didn’t expect was for the light to get brighter and brighter until she blacked out. 

Waking back up, Rachel did not know where she was.  It was pitch black.  All around her was soft, slightly moist walls.  If all that wasn’t enough to freak her out, the room she was in was violently shaking back and forth, as if she was on a roller coaster.  Not knowing what to do, she began hyperventilating.  Suddenly, the room quickly came to a halt.  Light crept into the darkness of her confinement.  The world she saw, however, would rattle her to her bones for the rest of her life (or what was left of it).

-----------------------------------------------------

Caitlin could not believe what she had just done.  Granted, she had been frustrated beyond belief that her parents were having a babysitter watch over her.  She was almost a teenager for goodness sake!  But she had just shrunk a living human being! A person with a life, goals, dreams, and thoughts!  Caitlin had experimented on inanimate objects from time to time but never anything like this.  She had crept up behind the babysitter as she opened the fridge and her fate had been sealed.

Caitlin watched the girl quickly shrink down in size.  She did not know how far down she would go, but she eventually came to about an inch tall.  The thing was unconscious.  Caitlin quickly used her long, manicured, black nails to scoop her first ever victim up off the kitchen floor and deposited her in the vast landscape of her palm.  She then quickly closed her hand in a fist around the new passenger and quickly went back to her room.

By the time she got back, her new plaything had already woken up in her fist.  It was a strange sensation.  Caitlin had never cared to have a pet hamster or anything of the sort, but she imagined the feeling of holding one would be similar to what this felt like.  Although, the tiny babysitter was now even smaller than any average hamster. 

The kicking and scratching from the frantic being in her fist was tickling the soft, smooth skin of her palm.  Slowly, she opened her palm to observe her first shrunken victim.  As the light shined on the babysitter, it took her a few seconds to get a bearing on her surroundings.  But once it hit her, the shrieks of horror could be heard all the way up to Caitlin’s ears.

Caitlin let the poor thing get all of her screams out, which took longer than she had expected.  The preteen just stood there in the middle of her room with her hand outstretched with the source of the screams planted in the middle of her palm.  After the screaming had ceased, Caitlin decided to take a seat on her bed and have a little talk.

“What’s your name?”

Rachel looked up at the goddess above her.  Everything had happened so fast.  She truly still did not know exactly what was going on.  Had she passed out in front of the fridge and this was just a bad dream?  Once the booming voice from the giantess who held her captive rang down on her ears, her heart dropped to her stomach.

“R-r-rachel…..w-what are you going to do to me..?”

“Well, I honestly haven’t thought that far.  I’ve really never done this with a human before.”

“What’s…your name?” Rachel quietly asked, her voice sore from all the screaming she had just done and tears soaking up her cheeks.

“Caitlin.  But it shouldn’t matter to you considering I’ll be shitting you out tomorrow.”

The words paralyzed Rachel’s body in terror.  She couldn’t have heard that right, could she?  This really had to be a bad dream.  Her face heated up while the rest of her body felt cold as she was enveloped in fear.  She could see the skyscraper sized girl begin to smile big.  The thought of her being so happy after what she had just said shook her down to her core.

Caitlin never in a million years would’ve guessed how enjoying it’d be to have an inch tall human being so completely frightened and literally in the palm of her hand.  She relished in the power she had over her former babysitter.  It was intoxicating.  Slowly, she saw the helpless thing fall to her hands and knees in fear.  She could just barely make out the tiny impressions made on her palm.  Her sense of domination swelled back up deep inside her as she began to see her victim try to crawl away towards the side of her palm.  The sounds of pitiful wails could be heard loud and clear to Caitlin.  She decided to let the thing think it could get away off the edge of her hand.  Once it had gotten as far as Caitlin would allow it, she decided to have just a little bit of fun. 

Accelerating her hand up, she quickly tossed the girl up in the air like a rag doll.  As the tiny human passed by her face, she could hear the helpless screams even louder.  She could just make out the look of pure horror in the face of the plaything before her body was flipped over from the force of her falling back down to the giant palm.

Rachel screamed at the top of her lungs.  She had enjoyed riding roller coasters when she was normal sized, but this was completely different.  She free fell back down and there was nothing she could do to end this torture.  Looking down, she saw the large landscape that was the young girl’s palm quickly approach her.  With a thud, she crash landed back down onto the soft, pillowy skin.  Quickly, she got into a fetal position and quietly cried to herself, hoping for anything to save her from this hell.  Her savior would never come as she felt two treelike structures close in around her waist.  She screamed out once again as she realized she was being hoisted up by only two fingers from her giant captor.

Caitlin had actually built up quite an appetite.  But that wasn’t her fault – her supposed babysitter had failed to make her anything to eat.  Now, she was going to be the thing to eat.  And Caitlin had no problem with that.  Picking the pathetic, crying girl up from her hand, she slowly ran her saliva covered tongue over her lipstick covered lips.  Forming her lips in an “O” shaped, she inserted the tiny babysitter’s head.  Using the tip of her tongue, she licked the defenseless thing’s face.  Her first taste of a human snack was delightful.  She continued running her massive tongue over Rachel’s face and after a while began sucking on her head like a sucker.

Rachel cried and cried more than she had ever done before.  Why did she have to accept this job?  Why couldn’t she just have gone out with her friends like she had so many Friday nights prior?  She couldn’t die like this.  She was going to graduate and go to college in the matter of a few months!  She had her life ahead of her.  And now it was all going to be ended by one preteen girl.  Rachel quietly prayed to anyone who was listening and tried to hold on to what little hope that her captor would keep her alive.

Caitlin had no plans of keeping her former babysitter alive.  She was surprised she had kept her alive this long.  Quickly releasing her fingers from the tiny thing’s body, she let the tiny human dangle with just her head caught between her lips.  She then slurped her snack’s body through the opening of her mouth.  Her victim would never see the light of day ever again as Caitlin violently launched her to the back of her throat and with a loud gulp, swallowed her first shrunken human.

Lying fully down onto her bed, Caitlin basked in the afterglow of what she just did.  Closing her eyes, she felt the tiny babysitter travel down her throat and be dropped off into her stomach, where she will be gruesomely digested.  All because her parents didn’t trust her to stay home alone.  Not her fault. 

She pulled up her blouse from her stomach and softly rubbed her belly, trying to listen for any signs of her first victim.  Suddenly, she felt a pressure rising up her throat until a loud belch escaped her lips.  Giggling quietly to herself, Caitlin drifted off to sleep as her body tore apart an innocent high school girl and converted her to energy to be used by the giant preteen.

-----------------------------------------------------

Arriving back home, Caitlin’s parents unlocked the front door.  Entering their house, they noticed that the babysitter was nowhere to be seen.  Marching up to their daughter’s room, they opened her door.  They saw Caitlin peacefully asleep with her light still on.  Smiling at how adorable their daughter looked as she slept, they turned off her bedroom light and closed the door.  After searching the entire house, they saw no sign of Rachel.  Just another babysitter they would need to remember not to hire they supposed.  They figured they could trust Caitlin to stay home alone now anyways.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it. Like I said, let me know how you felt about it (positive and negative) in the reviews and let me know any ideas you may have and would like me to incorporate! In fact the idea for a flashback was brought up to me in the reviews, so I definitely read them and take them to heart! 

Thanks again and I'll try to have another chapter up as soon as I can.