- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well this one turned out to be a long chapter.  I could've split it up into two, but I didn't want it to be turned into too much of a vore/mouth play centered story so I made sure to add some other content at the end.  Don't forget to leave a review with your thoughts on the story, good or bad.  Hope you enjoy!

Ashley screamed louder than she ever expected to scream in her life.  After having to see someone who had been tortured in a giant mouth for hours, she was about to be put into the same mouth.  She saw her tormenter slowly lick her big, plush lips, as if she was about to eat a piece of chocolate.  That’s all she was now.  Just a small snack for a teenaged girl.

Caitlin decided it was time to end the games.  The meal she had recently had been satisfying but it was already beginning to digest so she needed something else in her stomach to hold her over a little longer.  Plus, she rather enjoyed eating little people, almost more than actual food.  She loved knowing the fact that this tiny woman in her grasp had hopes, dreams, and a family.  All of that was going to be taken away by her digestive system, her body only recognizing her as just another piece of food to be digested and absorb nutrients from.

As Caitlin lowered her tasty morsel down towards her salivating mouth, she extended her tongue out to greet the new guest.  Like the red carpet before her, Ashley was placed on top of the wet tongue.  She felt the gigantic fingers release their grip on her leg, which would’ve been a relief had she not been deposited on the very place food normally goes.  She quickly scrambled to get up to her feet.  She looked up and saw the long, red surface she was placed upon and like a long runway, she could see it stretch off into the distance until finally she saw the tip.  If she could only reach it, she could manage to maybe leap off and have some hope of escaping this impending nightmare.  It was a long shot, but she had to try.

Before she could bring her tongue back into her mouth with its new passenger, Caitlin could feel her the little woman struggle to stand up.  Amused, she decided to play along with the game and allow her to try to do whatever she was going to try to do.  The miniscule hands pushing on the surface of her tongue, as Ashley tried to regain her balance to stand up, made Caitlin giggle a little, causing the terrified lady to fall down directly on her face.  With her face now right up against the surface, Ashley could feel the tiny taste buds all around her.

Not wanting to waste time, Ashley used her hands to bring her body, now smeared with saliva, back up and began running the best she could to the tip of the tongue.  She knew the giantess must have been playing games with her to allow her to get this close to the end, but she tried not to think negatively.  With her feet sloshing in small puddles of saliva upon each step, Ashley momentarily remembered back to memories of running out in the rain as a little girl and wanting to splash in all the puddles that were found all over the ground outside.  These memories quickly faded away when she was snapped back to reality – which was that these puddles were not created by storm clouds.  The puddles were created by the saliva glands of a 15 year old girl about to devour her like snack sized candy.

Before she knew it, Ashley was nearing the tip of the tongue!  Maybe she could make it after all!  Tears began welling in her eyes as she could almost physically taste freedom.  Maybe, just maybe she’d be able to see her friends and family again: Brooke, her best friend from class.  Her mom.  Her dad.  Pete, the guy from work she secretly hoped she’d be lucky enough to date.  She could go back to her normal nights of staying up late in her bed watching shows on Netflix while eating ice cream.  Tears turned to sobs as she began to take the leap off the tongue, not even having a plan after that.  Only wanting to be out of the gigantic mouth.  But before she could take the leap of faith, her hopes and dreams of seeing her loved ones were shattered in a million pieces as she felt the surface she was running on quickly curl up high into the hair, forcing her to fall back onto her butt.  “NOOOOO!!!!” was all she could scream as she was quickly forced into the darkness of the very place she saw a fellow woman being tortured within.

Caitlin didn’t want her tasty treat to jump off her tongue and injured before she could swallow her.  She liked her meals to be fully functional when they landed in her stomach.  Once she felt the woman reach her tongue, she hastily brought the tip of her tongue up, flicking the girl back until she landed in the middle of her tongue and then slowly drew it back into her mouth.  Once her tongue and her snack were within the confines of her mouth, she shut her mouth hard enough that it made her teeth make a loud clink.

Now thrust into darkness, Ashley began bawling and hyperventilating.  She had no plans of how to get out of this.  She was doomed to just be a piece of food.  The inside of the mouth was muggy, the temperature had increased by several degrees, and every breath Ashley took was now just recycled air from this gigantic girl.

Lying on the massive tongue, the only sounds Ashley could hear were her own sobbing, the soft dripping sound of saliva, the giant girl’s heartbeat, and there was something else that Ashley was hearing but she couldn’t quite make out.  She momentarily ended her crying to try to find out what it was.  It seemed to be coming from underneath the gigantic surface she was on.  She listened hard to hear what the source of the sound was.  It sounded like….screaming?  That’s when she remembered the tortured girl she saw previously in the mouth before her!  She was tucked underneath the gigantic tongue she was currently laying on and was now screaming for help!  The helplessness of knowing she had no way of rescuing the helpless woman, let alone herself, caused her to go back into her crying fit as she curled up into a ball and wishing to be back home.

Caitlin allowed the woman to rest atop her tongue before she began her torment on the little thing.  She felt a pool of saliva build up around the poor thing.  When enough spit gathered, Caitlin decided to give her captive a little water ride.  She brought her tongue up and to the side, depositing the tiny body between the inside of her cheek and her bottom gums, towards the back of her mouth.  Using the tip of her tongue, she drug her plaything from the left side cheek to the front and finally to her right side cheek.  She could physically feel the screams coming from the helpless woman.  She then scooped Ashley up with her tongue and brought her up against the inside of her cheek.  If someone were to have been sitting with Caitlin, they would’ve been able to see a faint outline of the tiny woman on the teenager’s cheek. 

Ashley was in absolute hell.  She never imagined her throat could handle her screaming so much.  Her face was plastered up against the smooth, damp surface of the inside of the gigantic teenager’s cheek.  She tilted her face as far to the side as she could just to be able to get some breath.  Finally, she was forced all the way up to the roof of the mouth.  She squirmed against the tip of the ruthless tongue that effortlessly held her captive. 

Caitlin grew tired of playing with this woman, as she had already played with her other mouth slave for a while.  So she decided it was time to end this game.  She immediately dropped her tongue down from pinning Ashley to the roof of her mouth.  Immediately, she gathered the pool of saliva and before Ashley could process what was going on, she swallowed with and audible gulp.

Ashley felt the last bit of hope that she possibly could have leave her body as she felt herself being forced down a dark, slippery tube.  She tried her best not to think about the fact that this tube was a 15 year olds esophagus, but the fact of the matter was that she was never going to see her friends and family again.  Never get to live out her dream of becoming an artist, falling in love, growing old with a husband.  No, she was now only going to serve the purpose of momentarily satisfying the hunger of a teenaged girl.  Ashley felt her body free fall as the tube opened up to a vast cavern that she unfortunately knew was the girl’s stomach.  She landed with a splat in the middle of previously chewed and swallowed food.  From the smell of it, it smelled like a mixture of burger and fries.  Ashley just laid there on her stomach in the pile of digesting food and used her last moments of life to bawl her eyes out.

Closing her eyes with pleasure, Caitlin felt her treat slide down her throat.  She very faintly felt her enter her stomach and she rubbed her belly in delight.  Swallowing this plaything brought a little fire within Caitlin.  She needed to have fun with one more before she went to bed.

________________


Barbara sat in the confines of the smelly sock.  She had tears in her eyes but she was too exhausted from the foot torture she had to endure to fully cry.  All around her was the strong smell of foot odor.  As much as Barbara hated being in the shoe and sock, she thanked the stars that she would at least be able to survive the night. 

Suddenly, she heard loud movements.  It sounded like a door the size of a skyscraper being opened.  Barbara feared that the teenager was back!  Her fears were soon solidified as the shoe she was in was quickly lifted up.  She got a sense of vertigo from the sudden increase in altitude.  Before she knew it the sock that held her captive was brought out of the shoe and she heard a loud crashing sound as her captive must have dropped the footwear back onto the ground.  However, she was not pulled out from inside the sock.  Instead, she remained within as she was carried to God knows where.

Caitlin strolled back to the closed door of her closet and swung it open.  Brining the shoe with her foot slave up, she lifted the stinky sock out and was delighted to see the tiny bulge caused by the tiny woman’s body.  Carrying the sock and captive in her hand, she walked towards her bathroom.  She didn’t want to get her carpet dirty, considering what she had in mind.

When she got back to the tiled floor of her bathroom, she was thrilled to see her other captive still trapped in her pile of shit in the toilet.  The poor thing didn’t seem to be making any progress, though she was still struggling hard.  Caitlin then brought the opening to her sock down and shook the miniscule foot slave out onto the hard surface of the ground.  With her plaything out in the open before her bare feet, she stood back up to her full height and stared down at the tiny woman, as one would a pesky bug, and addressed her.

“I originally planned to keep you until tomorrow but unfortunately for you, I’ve changed my mind.”

Barbara’s body was already sore from the torment she had received earlier, but now it stung from being carelessly dropped onto tile floor.  However, she could hear and understand the booming voice from high above her perfectly clear.  The words spoken to her by a true goddess caused her body to be filled with fear and adrenaline.  Looking up from the ground, she saw the familiar sight of the slightly tan feet of this gigantic 15 year old girl, with her white toenails painted in all.  She dared not look up at her full skyscraper body, for fear that her legs would shut down from sheer awe.  As quickly as she could, she got to her feet and ran the opposite direction from this monster. 

Caitlin smiled as she saw her foot slave run to escape her.  She allowed her to gain some ground away from her before she slowly brought her right foot into the air and, much like what she did with Ashley back in the Walmart bathroom, slammed her foot down sideways in front of the fleeing woman.  Barbara could not slow down in time to avoid running into the cream colored, sweat scented side of the gigantic teenager’s foot.  Caitlin giggled as she felt a tiny impact from her little plaything colliding with the inside side of her bare foot.

Barbara now laid on her back staring directly up the smooth, athletic leg of this teenaged giantess.  She wanted to try to get up but her body was aching from all the torment she had been put through, combined with the amount of fear in her body.  Her crying turned to screams of horror as she saw one of the gigantic bare feet being lifted into the air above her.  She could see the wrinkled sole of her captor, lined with particles that must’ve been picked up from walking around the room barefoot. 

Slowly, she saw the foot being lowered down towards her.  She tried to crawl away, while still being on her back, as she screamed in pure terror of being stepped on like a bug.  The foot however, easily followed her path and quickly approached her.  As soon as it got within reaching distance, Barbara raised her arms up in the air to try to helplessly ward of the soft sole.  After effortlessly overcoming any of the poor woman’s desperate efforts, the gigantic bare foot settled on the ground, without putting too much pressure to crush the little one just yet.  With slightly damp foot flesh completely surrounding her whole body, Barbara began struggling with all she had for air and for freedom.  Her only thoughts were about her three kids and loving husband.  What started out as a normal day was going to end with her being stepped on by a 15 year old girl.  The thought made tears flow out of her eyes and she pushed up against the smooth, smelly sole as hard as she could.

Caitlin reveled in the fact that she had a woman old enough to be her mom beneath her bare foot.  Looking down, she couldn’t see a trace of the tiny woman because her foot completely covered her body.  The struggles from the puny thing brought a smile to Caitlin’s face.  Crushing a bug AND a foot massage.  This was turning out to be a good end of the night.

After leaving the poor woman to smell and struggle under the weight of her foot, Caitlin decided it was time to end her games and call it a night.  Bringing her foot back up off of the woman, she lifted it high into the air.  Smiling down at the horrified and exhausted lady, she gave her a goodbye wave.  Barbara knew what this meant and began begging.  “No, no, NO, NO, PLEASE! DON’T!  I HAVE A FAMILY!”

Caitlin’s smile grew even bigger as she heard the pathetic pleas of the bug before her.  Satisfied by the loud begging, she very forcibly slammed her foot down as hard as she could onto the woman’s body.  She could feel the pitiful body collide with the heel of her foot and the body explode on impact.  Blood squirt all around beneath her.  It always amazed Caitlin just how much blood a human body could have.  Feeling the skeleton of the lady be completely pulverized by her bare foot alone, Caitlin let out a quick moan of pleasure.  Twisting her heel side to side to make sure none of the remains of the woman could be recognized, just for added measure.  Once she made sure of this, she placed her foot flat on the ground and playfully wiggled her perfectly shaped toes upon the ground with glee at her actions.

Lifting her soft foot off the ground, she was delighted to see that some guts and remains of the once living and breathing woman (mere seconds ago) were still attached to the heel and sole of her foot.  Grabbing some tissue, she wiped the bloody remains from the bottom of her foot and the ground and threw them in the trash can.  She would throw it away later the next day – she didn’t want to give the pathetic plaything in the toilet TOO much company for the night.  Looking down into the toilet at the tiny woman still screaming and struggling within her log of crap, Caitlin smiled down.

“Good night, bitch.”

After leaving the toilet seat up and the bathroom light on, Caitlin walked back into her room.  Finding her empty Dr. Pepper bottle, she pursed her lips and wrapped them around the opening of the bottle.  Bringing Julie up from under her tongue, she pushed her body through the opening of her lips.

For the first time in a long time, Julie felt air that was not the same recycled air from her giant captor’s mouth.  However, she found herself in a free fall into an unknown container.  Falling down, she let out a shriek as she looked up and saw the round opening of the bottle and the inside of Caitlin’s mouth slowly growing further and further away until she landed with a thud at the bottom.  The surface of this container was sticky and she could see tiny puddles of leftover soda.  She was in a soda bottle!  She quickly stared up in time to see her imprisoner staring at her gleefully from outside the bottle before moving away and out of sight.  Julie sat at the bottom of the bottle with her knees tucked to her chest.  At least she wouldn’t stay the night in the teenager’s mouth.

After Caitlin spit her mouth slave into her new makeshift cage, she strolled over to her bed.  As she lay down, she rubbed her stomach, knowing her dessert snack must be beginning the processes of digestion.  She tried to feel any kind of struggles within, but to no success. Still, she rubbed her belly with satisfaction knowing three of her five playthings were dealt with, one was held captive for the night in an empty soda bottle and the other was entombed waist deep in a pile of her waste. 

She was going to sleep well tonight. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, I hope you are enjoying this story!  Please, please leave a review telling me what you think.  What you like, what you don't like, what you think I could change, any ideas you have.  I'm open to reading each and every review and learning from them so they are much appreciated. Thank you!