- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay!  I've just been busy with college work and attempting to have a social life.  But anyways, here's another chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

Ashley sat on the massive surface with her knees tucked against her chest.  She was beyond horrified.   The giant teenager had gone to the bathroom, which gave her time to reflect on what exactly had transpired.  The thought that only a few hours ago, her biggest fear was her upcoming finals further pushed her to the brink of insanity.  She glanced over to her side only to have her sights once again be caught on the bloody remains of the woman she never even knew the name of, crushed by the palm of an unforgiving teenager.  This view caused the tiny woman to begin bawling once more, further smearing her already smeared mascara.

The miniscule girl’s heart dropped to her stomach as she felt thunderous earthquakes, alerting her that her tormenter was entering the room once more.  The sensation reminded her of the few rock concerts she had attended when she was normal sized.  And to think that it was being caused by a young girl’s casual footsteps as she casually walked back into her bedroom made her feel sick to her stomach.  When she finally mustered up the courage to glance over at the giantess walking, she was startled to see that she was no longer holding the girl she had grabbed from the table just a few minutes ago.  She did not want to think about what her peer’s fate was.  Her whole body trembled in fear, knowing that she was the last little woman on the table.  The last victim who the gigantic girl hadn’t played with yet.

Surprisingly, the girl did not walk back to the desk.  In fact, she didn’t even glance over in Amber’s direction.  The little woman sighed in brief relief that she would be spared a little longer from the torture.  However, this relief was very short-lived as the giant girl walked over to a mini fridge that was leaned up against one of the walls in the bedroom and pulled out a plastic Dr. Pepper bottle full of the soda.  As she twisted off the sealed cap and let the pressure from the bottle out, she immediately glanced up directly at Amber and her mouth curled up in to a big, evil smile.

After playing with four of her five new tiny playthings and relieving her bowels, Caitlin realized that she was pretty thirsty.  Luckily, she had a mini fridge set up in her bedroom that allowed her to store whatever drinks or food she wanted and could retrieve them without having to ever leave the room.  As she opened up the bottle to one of her favorite soft drinks, she realized that she had not had dessert yet from eating earlier. 

Walking back to her desk with the drink in hand, Caitlin made sure to make slow exaggerated steps as she stared at her last plaything left on the table.  Being careful to deposit the battered woman still in her mouth underneath her tongue to keep from drowning or being swallowed, she lifted the soda bottle to her full lips and took a couple of gulps.  By the time she reached her seat in front of her desk, she had already finished a quarter of the soda.

Ashley whimpered as her tormenter sat down with a boom that sounded like a skyscraper taking a seat, which wasn’t much of a difference than what actually happened.  Staring up as the girl took a couple more swigs from the gigantic soda bottle, fear consumed her and motivated her to try to escape.  She knew she had no chance but she could not think properly for fear of being crushed like a bug, as she had witnessed just a few moments earlier.  Getting to her feet, she began sprinting away from the giant girl, with not destination in mind.  Her tears once again made it hard to see as she ran, but she still tried nonetheless.

Caitlin was amused to see the tiny one trying to get away.  She loved when her victims tried to escape.  None of them had ever succeeded.  She had remembered this specific one as the first one she grabbed in the bathroom earlier that night and she recalled that she had tried to run away from her then too.  She smiled, knowing that this woman would make a great dessert.  Maybe she’ll last longer than others in her stomach.  She loved the feeling of her treats struggling in the depths of her belly as they are slowly digested.  However, she couldn’t just eat her dessert without playing with it a little bit first.

Reaching her hand forward towards the running and screaming woman, Caitlin quickly clamped her index finger and thumb on one of the tiny, flailing legs and gently yanked back.  This caused the horrified woman to fall forward.  Caitlin very slowly drug her tiny, pathetic victim back towards her, allowing her body to be drug across the desk surface.  The woman frantically waved her arms in every direction, desperately trying to grab onto anything to keep her from being drawn any closer to the giant monster.  Her throat was hoarse from her screaming and she resorted to desperately dragging her nails into the wood of the desk but with no success.  The power and strength of the massive teenager was too much for the tiny college student.

As Caitlin continued to slowly drag the woman’s body towards her, she took several more gulps from the soda.  She was thirstier than she had realized.  Releasing her grip of the woman (who was directly in front of her now), she placed her fingertip of her index finger on the tiny, flailing body.  She giggled as her entire fingertip was enough to completely cover the entire body of the woman.  Her amusement grew as she felt her struggling to lift the mammoth finger up.

Placing the soda bottle back on the table top, Caitlin reached over to her tape dispenser she had on the corner of the table.  Ripping off two small lengths of tape, she lifted her finger off of the tiny woman.  Before she could stand up, however, Caitlin used her long, acrylic nail to force her right arm to the ground.  Using one of the pieces of tape, she taped the struggling arm against the tabletop and repeated the process for the other arm.  She now had her victim nice and secured before her, exposed and helpless for her to do whatever she wanted.

Ashley’s fear escalated tenfold as she was no longer had control of her arms, thus immobilizing her.  She prayed to God that maybe someone she must have noticed she was missing and somehow traced it back to this giant, evil teenaged girl.  She did not want to die.

Sitting back in her chair, Caitlin took a long look at her restrained victim, admiring her own handiwork.  Grabbing her soda again and taking a couple more sips, she had an idea.  Keeping some of the soft drink in her mouth, she leaned forward until her lips her positioned over her captive and released the contents of her mouth (minus Julie) onto the victim.  She giggled as she watched the tiny woman frantically struggle against her restraints on her arms to try to keep from drowning in the mixture of soda and spit.  Her legs kicked desperately all around.  Caitlin thought it’d be amusing to use her fingertips to hold the legs down, so that her victim could do virtually nothing to escape the sticky liquid that surrounded her whole body.

Ashley was in hell.  She saw the massive lips that were bigger than her whole body fill up the sky above her but she was not expecting the waterfall of soda and saliva to rain down on her trapped body.  She could feel the carbonated water in the soda sizzle around her body, but luckily the saliva mixed in with it helped neutralize the effects.  Her face, however, was completely submerged in the pool.  She had to quickly consume gulp after gulp to attempt to create any kind of air bubble to breathe in.  Her arms fought violently against the strips of tape holding her hostage and her legs kicked uncontrollably in the air.  However, she felt a great weight push down on her legs and keep them pinned against the table.  This caused her struggling to increase greatly as she felt more and more helpless and in fear that she might actually drown.

Caitlin felt she was entertained enough by the desperate little thing drowning in a pool she herself could’ve swallowed in a mere sip.  She didn’t want the poor victim to drown; she preferred her tasty treats to be alive.  Leaning forward once again, she pursed her lips and placed them gently on the tiny body still struggling.  Quickly, she began sucking up the liquid up through her pursed lips.  A loud sucking sound could be heard as the soda/spit mixture was quickly drawn back into the giant mouth from which it originally came from.  Caitlin brought in just enough of the drink to clear the tiny victim from being submerged and then brought her head away from the desk and in a single gulp, swallowed the entirety of what was once drowning a human being.

Ashley was momentarily relieved to be able to breathe air again as she watched the giant teenager lift her head up from the tabletop.  She took in deep breath after deep breath as she realized her body was still sticky from the soda that once surrounded her.  Suddenly, she heard an audible gulp and looked up just in time to see a slight lump travelling down the giant girl’s throat.

“You’re a fighter.  I like that.  Fighters taste better.”

The tiny woman gasped as she was addressed by the giant girl for the first time.  Shock quickly turned to dread as she realized what the words meant.  Her struggles were recuperated as she saw the giant white nails that were bigger than her whole body peeled the tape that entrapped her off from the surface of the table.  She felt slight pain as the tape was peeled roughly off her skin.  Suddenly, she felt her body become weightless as she was quickly raised high into the air.

Caitlin was ready to taste her dessert.  Before her victim could fully recover from almost being drowned, she quickly peeled the tape up and pinched the tiny woman by the leg and lifted her up above her head.  She tilted her head up and was delighted to see the absolute fear in her victim’s face.  She opened up her mouth and blew her warm, Dr. Pepper scented breath the tiny body.  She smiled as she saw the tiny one’s hair blowing in the wind created by her. 

Just for fun and to give her treat a little taste (pun intended) of what was to come, Caitlin closed her mouth and used her tongue to scoop up Julie out from underneath it.  Pursing her big, glossy lips, she used the tip of her tongue to push on Julie’s butt so that her head collided with the inside of her lips.  Very slowly, she continued to push with her tongue until Julie’s head gradually slid out through her pursed lips.  She was delighted to hear the tiny wailing once again coming from her mouth slave.  She was worried the tiny woman would be too worn out to struggle or scream anymore.  She would be allowed to live for a little longer now.

Keeping only Julie’s saliva covered head outside, she lowered Ashley’s body down towards the captive in her mouth, just to see if they wanted any quick interaction among victims.  She lowered the tiny in her hand until she was inches (to Caitlin’s perspective) away from the tiny between her lips.  She could hear high pitched chirping but it was incoherent to the giantess’ ears, but she was still amused to hear it.  Caitlin began to feel pushing on the inside of her lips.  She quickly realized that it was her little mouth slave trying to push her arms outside of her mouth!  Feeling playful, she played along and allowed the action to take place.  Now, both of Julie’s arms were outside the moist, humid cave of Caitlin’s mouth.  Caitlin continued to hear high pitched chirping but still couldn’t understand any of it. 

Not only was it intimidating and truly dreadful to be held upside down by her leg above a face that was easily the size of a house, but now she noticed something happening between her captor’s lips.  It was a head!  All of a sudden, she was quickly lowered toward the mouth.  As she got closer, she could hear the other tiny woman’s pleas and wails.

“HELP ME! PLEASE, HELP ME!!! YOU’VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING, GET ME OUT!!!!”

As Ashley was brought face to face with the other tiny captive, she could quickly tell that she had been put through much more pain and torment than any of the others so far.  Her face was coated in a layer of thick saliva, her hair was drenched, her makeup was long ago completely stripped of all makeup, and her face was red from shouting and profusely crying.  Her pleas up to Ashley started becoming incoherent as words transformed into helpless cries for help and bawling.  Ashley felt completely helpless.  Any fear she had for herself went momentarily out the window as soon as she realized what kind of torture this other woman had already been through and will most likely continue going through. 

Slowly, Ashley noticed movement around the pursed lips that held the woman captive.  Eventually, she saw the lady’s arms be released from being inside the mouth!  Julie now had her head, arms, and chest completely out of the cave. Quickly the captive woman frantically threw her arms up in Ashley’s direction and the pleas were revived.

“PLEASE TAKE MY HAND! GET ME OUT OF HERE, I’M GOING TO DIE IF YOU DON’T HELP ME, PLEASE!!!

Ashley knew she had no chance of helping the woman, let alone herself, escape.  But she couldn’t refuse the desperate pleas of a tortured woman who was right in front of her so she reached her arms out in an attempt to grasp the flailing arms of the other woman.  Before she was able to do so, she suddenly heard the woman’s screams increase greatly.  Confused, she looked up to see what was happening.  Horrified, she watched as the Julie’s body was slowly being slurped back into the dark confines of the mouth, through the pursed lips of the giant teenager.  A loud slurping could be heard as the tiny woman’s body rubbed tightly against the slick lips like a strand of spaghetti.  Before anyone could do anything, the Julie’s neck was tightly constrained by the opening of the mouth and only her arms from the elbow up were sticking out of the teenaged girl’s mouth.  Ashley could see the woman’s horrified expression on her face just as her head was brought back into the torturous cavern.  Now only the arms were left outside, which flailed desperately trying to find a hold on anything but the lips were too slick from spit and lip gloss that not ground was gained and with an audible slurp, they passed through the tightly pursed lips and the woman was not visible any longer.

Caitlin was having fun allowing her playthings to have some bonding time until she felt the one in her hand slowly reaching for something.  She quickly looked and realized what was happening.  Her mouth slave was trying to reach out to her dessert and escape!  She then decided to slurp the woman back into her mouth before she got too comfortable with the ideas of escape.  Once back inside, she placed the woman’s body underneath her tongue once again, her rightful place.  It was finally time for dessert.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I honestly went into writing this chapter expecting to make it a vore chapter, but as I continued to write, other things came up and well, let's just say that if you were hoping for vore in this chapter, then you'll love the next chapter :)

Constructive criticism and ideas are welcome, as always.