- Text Size +

Caitlin stared down at the puny things that were completely at her mercy.  The only thing she loved more than toying with shrunken people is choosing who to toy with.  This particular instance was no different.  In fact, having a woman being continuously tortured in her mouth and another woman being completely smothered by her bare foot, Caitlin was more excited than usual to pick who to play with next.

Taking a headcount of which of the diminished group of women were still on the desk in front of her, the teen noticed that there was the tiny barista, the girl she had flicked in the face not much earlier, and one last tiny she hadn’t messed with yet.  Looking over at this last one, Caitlin noticed that this one was younger than all of the rest.  She couldn’t tell if she was the same age as her or older, but the little terrified girl reminded her of someone from school.  Sasha Freeman.  She knew the girl wasn’t her but it wouldn’t hurt to pretend it was.  Well, it wouldn’t hurt Caitlin.

Sasha was one of the most stuck up, bitchy girls in school.  She was a grade younger than Caitlin.  She always dressed in black clothes and dark makeup, had jet black hair, and was pale as a ghost.  All of the physical attributes that Sasha had, Caitlin’s new plaything also had.  The giant teenager really didn’t care if the tiny thing was anything like Sasha personality wise, she was just going to use her imagination. 

Reaching a gigantic hand in the direction of the girl, Caitlin placed a long, white fingernail on her tiny face.  With a gentle push, she knocked her onto her back.  She then watched, with a big smile stretched on her face, as the pathetic little thing tried to stand back up.  Giggling, she brought the tip of her nail to the girl’s torso and shoved her back down to the ground.  Her laughing steadily became stronger and louder as she became more and more amused with tormenting the little plaything.  While she waited for her little victim to try to stand back up, Caitlin began tapping her fingernails onto the wooden surface, creating loud tapping noises that rang in the tiny girl’s ears.

Realizing that the little victim was taking a little longer to try to get back up this time, she decided to rush the process.  Pinching the tiny body between the long nails of her thumb and forefinger, she forced the girl to stand back up.  Once she knew she would stay standing, she lifted her fingers away and then quickly pushed the crying girl back down to the ground.  She repeated the process, delighted with being able to kill time playing with Sasha’s toy-lookalike.  And to think, she chose this girl to torment just because she bared a similar appearance with someone Caitlin didn’t like at school.

Samantha had just had to witness a woman much older than her be used to wipe the sweat off a skyscraper-sized girl’s foot, and now her whole body trembled as she saw the enormous eyes set sights on her tiny form.  Sitting on the hard surface of the desk, her body was too terrified to move as she saw the gigantic, perfectly manicured nail reach her face.  Fearful from seeing her flick the other girl’s face with such vicious velocity, Samantha tensed up in preparation.  But the nail gently pushed her and yet, it was enough to make her fall flat onto her back.  Glancing up at the ceiling with her vision blurred from the tears in her eyes, she frantically made an attempt to get back up to her feet.  Those attempts were cut short as she felt a force push her back to the ground. 

Again and again, she was shoved to the ground from a force impossible to fight back against at her size.  After what seemed like an eternity, Samantha was allowed a break from the Hell.  She laid there sobbing profusely as she just wanted it to be over.  For a second, she actually thought she was going to have her wish granted.  The tiny girl slowly raised her head to see if her prayers had answered.  It took her a bit to finally be able to see past the tears that filled her eyes.  But once she saw the massive palm of the gigantic girl’s hand raised high above her tiny body, she screamed louder than she thought possible.

After a couple of minutes of continuously knocking the tiny girl to the ground (while her mind also drifted down to her cell phone from time to time), Caitlin decided to end the fun.  She was thirsty for some bloodshed.  Plus, the tiny thing reminded her too much of Sasha, and the world didn’t need to be plagued with two Sasha’s.  So the sadistic teen lifted her hand off the desk and high into the air.  She was delighted to see the girl was too busy crying to notice that her time was almost up.  In fact, she was going to hold her hand up above the girl’s body until she realized that she was about to be crushed by the palm of a girl’s hand.

Caitlin only had to wait a couple of minutes before her prey lifted her hands from her tear-covered face.  Her thick, black mascara ran wildly down her face, and her clothes were slightly torn and rustled from being pushed around like a rag doll.  Caitlin almost let out a moan of pleasure as she heard the high pitched wails from the little girl as she saw the gigantic hand raised high in the air.  Pleased with the helpless screams, the sadistic teenager quickly slammed her hand down on the hysterical, tiny girl.

The other two girls on the table were thrown a short distance off their feet by the shockwave from the impact.  They felt their hearts drop to their stomachs as they witnessed one of their peers be crushed by the soft palm of the young, gigantic teenager.  It was one thing to have to watch someone be tortured and tormented with, but to see someone be straight up murdered was too much for the tiny women.  They all had a glimmer of a hope that they would just be tormented and then somehow make it back home to their friends and loved ones.  Seeing the massive hand turn one of their peers into a smear obliterated that hope completely.

Caitlin was thrilled to feel the tiny bones of her tiny victim crack and splatter against the palm of her hand.  With her palm flat on the desk, she slowly rotated her hand back and forth to make sure to scatter the crushed body.  As she lifted her hand, strands of guts and tissue clung to her palm.  The tiny mess of blood and gore was hardly recognizable as a human being.  She made a disgusted face as if she had just crushed a bug, rather than snuffing out a human life. 

She needed to wipe off her hand, but the paper towels were in her bathroom.  She quickly lifted her foot off of the tiny below it and quickly reached down and scooped her up with her clean hand.  Glancing over her for a second, Caitlin noted how her clothes were a disheveled mess and she was drenched head to toe from her foot sweat.  She seemed too out of it to scream or beg at the moment.   

Smiling with delight, Caitlin stood up and spotted a pair of dirty, pink ankle socks strewn lying on the floor beside her bed.  Careful not to drip any of the blood from her hand, she picked one up and held the tiny woman above the opening.  From here, even Caitlin could smell the rancid smell of the dirty sock.  She waited until her victim began struggling against her fingertips and begging for it to end before quickly dropping her body into the sock.  Once she felt the woman land at the bottom, she walked to her closet to fetch a pair of tennis shoes.  These shoes were used when she would go running in the morning or during athletics, so they were definitely on the smelly side and made for the perfect prison for her little plaything.  Stuffing the sock that contained her tiny prisoner into the shoe, she shoved it to the toe section and then closed the closet door.

Once she made it to her bathroom, she took a few sheets of napkins from the sink and began to wipe the crushed remains of her latest victim from her palm.  When she was satisfied with her work, she tossed the cluster of napkins into the toilet and pulled the level to flush.  As the toilet water swirled around and flushed, Caitlin felt a tightness in her stomach.  She realized she needed to relieve her bowels. 

Pulling down her leggings and squatting down to sit on the toilet, the blonde teenager checked her phone to check her Instagram feed.  Letting out a loud, non-feminine fart, she also began playing with the tiny woman who, by now, must’ve been in her mouth for almost two hours.  Caitlin had allowed the woman to rest by letting her lay on the top of her tongue while she focused on the other playthings, but now that she was alone on the toilet, she figured she would get back at it.  Flicking her tongue up, she catapulted the resting woman up to the top of her mouth and allowing her to collide with the roof of her mouth.  Using the tip of her tongue, she began flipping the miniscule body over and over several times without stopping.  She continued this process for a while, overjoyed to feel the tiny tickling caused by the tiny screams of the helpless creature. 

Having too much fun with this, she went to the camera app on her phone and put it in selfie mode.  Sticking her tongue out, she viewed the sight of her plaything.  It was not a pretty one.  Her hair was a mess, there were tiny cuts here and there where she must have been rubbed too roughly against one of her teeth, and her body was completely soaked with her saliva.  She looked like Hell and Caitlin loved the fact that she could make a grown woman’s life a living hell with just a flick of her tongue.  If this tiny, pathetic thing ever was to escape her clutches, she was sure to need years of therapy for the things she’s had to endure for the past two hours in her mouth. 

Once Julie was coherent enough to realize she was being basked in the light of the bathroom and not the darkness of the teenager’s mouth, she opened her eyes and was shocked to see the screen of a gigantic phone in front of her.  On the screen, she could make out an image of a giant pink surface.  On top of that surface was something she was not prepared to see.  It was an image of her!  Although, she did not look like anything she’d ever thought she’d see.  She began letting out a desperate shriek.  Not in pain or agony of being tortured by a giant tongue, but because of absolute fear of how different her reflection looked.

As soon as her tiny victim began screeching again, Caitlin quickly pulled her tongue back into her mouth and shut her mouth.  The screaming was muffled yet again.  Then, all while staring at her image in her phone’s camera, she pushed her tongue back out with the little, screaming passenger still on board.  Pulling her tongue back in, she repeated this process of sticking her tongue out then back in.  She was amused by hearing the screaming of the tiny woman becoming muffled and then clear again, all while being able to see a clear image on her phone. 

Realizing it was time to finish using the bathroom, Caitlin pulled her tongue back to her mouth and deposited Julie’s body back onto the top of her tongue.  She then began pushing in order to empty her bowels.  Once she was done, she stood up and looked down at her work.  Caitlin was surprised to see how massive the logs she had created were.  It had to be one of the biggest to ever come out of her body.  Maybe she should cut down on the Chipotle.  Maybe not.  Suddenly, she had an idea.

Remembering the tiny begger that she flicked in the face, Caitlin quickly walked out of the bathroom, her leggings still down around her ankles.  Noticing the two remaining women still on her desktop attempting to comfort one another, she reached down and carelessly broke up the cute pair by plucking up the girl who was begging for her life earlier.  Carrying the pathetic thing by her arms, Caitlin strolled back to her bathroom.  Once she was there, she become excited for what she was about to do.

Brooke had mostly recovered from the flick to the face earlier.  After seeing a woman crushed right in front of her, she needed her remaining peer on the desktop to help carry on without completely breaking down.  After being able to huddle with the other girl for a few minutes while their captor was in the bathroom, Brooke was yanked from the surface of the desk.  Kicking her legs and feet frantically, she was forced to look down at the floor many, many feet down below.  Her wrists were filled with pain as they were being pinched in the fingertips of the gigantic girl.  She did not know where she was being carried to, but it was difficult to think it was going to be a good place.

Caitlin arrived back in the bathroom.  She could already smell the aroma from her latest bowel movement.  She scrunched her nose in disgust.  Holding the tiny thing in her fingers up to her face, she began to smile knowing what she was about to force this woman to endure. 

Bending down, Caitlin reached her hand into the opening made by the toilet seat.  As soon as her little plaything realized what was happening, the struggling against her fingertips increased tenfold.  She giggled as the feeling felt similar to holding a tiny, wriggling worm.  The tiny woman’s destination was quickly approaching.  As soon as the small feet made contact with the giant teenager’s log, the screeching rose up an octave or two and became more and more helpless.  Caitlin shoved the woman’s body down further until the legs became wedged in the mound of feces.  The teen grabbed hold of the lady’s head to avoid allowing her fingertips to touch her own crap and continued thrusting the bawling and hysterical woman down all the way.  She finally came to a stop when she was up to her chest in the massive pile of shit.  Delighted with her work, Caitlin smiled down and taunted her little victim.

“Be a good doll and stay there for a little bit, will ya?”

Brooke was  an absolute mess.  Once a proud woman who was loved by many, she was now being reduced to being stuck in a pile of a young girl’s waste.  She had never been this disgusted and horrified in her life.  She did the only thing she could think of and began pleading for her life to her giant captor.

“Fucking please don’t leave me in here!  I’ll-I’ll do anything!  I p-promise!  I don’t want to be here please! Pleeeeeeeeeease!!”

Caitlin heard the tiny pleas from her tiny plaything, but she rather enjoyed the comical view of seeing a tiny head popping out of her shit.  So she decided to leave her there.  Turning around, she left the toilet lid up so her victim could see exactly where she was being left at.  She pulled up her leggings and began walking out of the bathroom, her thundering footsteps causing tiny ripples in the toilet water around the tiny woman surrounded by feces.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry, I just really love mouth play/vore, so I just can’t seem to let Julie leave the story just yet x)

Hope y’all enjoyed the death in this chapter and as always, leave suggestions and let me know how you’re liking the story!