- Text Size +

Caitlin was ecstatic to finally be home.  She quickly went upstairs to her room and hastily used her hand that wasn’t holding five human beings captive to lock her bedroom door.  Her bedroom was pretty good sized for a 15 year old’s bedroom.  The theme was pink.  Two of the walls were a hot pink color and the other two were white.  Posters of the hottest new bands were hanging all around the room.  Her desk she often sat at to do homework and play on her laptop most of the time was lined against the wall opposite of the door.  Her own personal bathroom was on the right as soon as you walked in.  Her massive queen sized bed was excessively big for her 5’6 frame.  Just further proved how spoiled she was by her parents.  Pink and black bed sheets draped over the edge and matching pillows were resting at the head of the bed.  The floor was covered in thick, dark colored carpet.  It was so thick that Caitlin was delighted to feel the soft fibers reaching up over the edge of her sandals and lightly rubbing against the sides of her soles as she made her way over to her desk.

Once she made it to the large, wooden desk, she opened up her hand and deposited her playthings onto the surface.  She pulled out her chair and, with a sigh of relief that hit Julie full force, took a seat.  Even though she was overjoyed to be home and was eager to get to her room, Caitlin made no quick moves to choose her first victim to torture.  She carefully and slowly looked over the tiny women as someone would look over a menu at a restaurant.  Every single one of them showed obvious signs that they had been crying.  Their makeup was smeared and mascara ran down all of their faces.  Hair was messy and she could hear their tiny whimpering loud and clear. 

One of the tinies quickly got down on her knees and began pleading for her life to the gigantic teenager.  Caitlin slowly lowered her head down so it was level with the desk and inches away from the tiny woman, who felt like a building was leaning down in front of her to stare into her soul.  Caitlin loved hearing the pathetic begging, even though she wasn’t really paying any attention to the actual words the pitiful thing was saying.  After about a minute of enjoying this, she slowly reached her hand up to the begging woman, with her middle finger curled up against her thumb.  Quickly, she let her finger flick towards the tiny victim and her perfectly manicured nail struck the woman straight in the face. 

Brooke was a college grad student.  She was excited to be almost done with school and to start her life as a certified nurse and helping people.  Unfortunately, all that changed when she found herself huddled against three other women in the gigantic fist of a young girl.  The vanilla scent coming from the palm of the massive hand was the only thing Brooke could register in the pitch black darkness.  Suddenly, a bright light washed over her.  A sudden hope built up within the 24 year old even though she knew not to trust it for a second.  Her and her peers were quickly falling through the air.  The landing on the rough surface was not too pleasant.  Looking at the new environment, Brooke was taken aback by how truly enormous everything was now.  By the time her eyes came across the teenager who was the size of a skyscraper, she already had more tears flowing down her face.

Without even really telling her body to do so, Brooke broke down to her knees in front of the giant being in front of her, pure fear driving her body into action.  The begging just blurted out of her mouth before she could even think about what she was saying.

“P-p-p-please! Just let us go! Let-let-let us go! I’ll do anything, just please! I have money, I have….Please!  Oh god, this can’t be happening!”

Whether she was making any difference to the giant girl, Brooke had no idea.  Her tears completely blurred her vision to where she couldn’t see anything clearly.  Just an hour ago, she had been thinking about her future she was sure she was going to have and about going on a date with the cute guy from class, and now she was on her knees begging for her life to a gargantuan teenager.  She wasn’t sure how long she was going to have to keep pleading, but nothing could have prepared her for the tree sized fingers that made their way to her miniscule body.  Suddenly, her face exploded in a blast of pain. The impact from the fingernail that was about the size of her whole body caused her to fly back a couple of feet (in her perspective) and land roughly against the hard surface.  Upon landing, the pain from the hit increased rapidly.  Reaching up to her face, she could feel tiny blood drops come down her nose.  Fortunately, she was pretty sure it wasn’t broken.  But her vision was now even cloudier than it was before.  She prayed the cruel girl wouldn’t punish her body any further.

Now that the action had been initiated, Caitlin quickly grabbed up the tiny body of what looked like the oldest women in the bunch.  She looked to be in her 40s.  Caitlin had been walking around all day at school and then shopping with her mom and with it being spring in Texas, her perfectly well kept feet had built up a nice layer of sweat.  Luckily, she had a brand new personal foot rag currently in her hand.

Sliding her bare feet out from her sandals, she propped her foot onto her knee.  She then brought the bawling woman to her sweaty foot and forcibly pushed the tiny woman’s face into the damp surface of her bare sole.  A sigh of pleasure escaped Caitlin’s mouth as she could feel almost every detail of her victim’s face.  The woman’s microscopic tears were mixing in with her foot sweat.  The playful teen promptly began sliding the plaything’s body across the vast plain.  She could feel the pathetic thing trying to scream and she giggled to herself from knowing that a woman who was obviously way older than her was now not even able to scream properly because her entire body was being covered by the bottom of her foot. 

Caitlin drug the woman’s body down the arch of her foot to her heel.  Once she had reached the heel, she lifted her victim away from her sole to give her a chance to breath.  She didn’t want her dying just yet! She had just started having some fun.  After giving her about five seconds to catch her breath (she didn’t deserve that much of a luxury), she quickly placed the tiny face to her sole again.  The loud screaming was instantly silenced, but once again tickled the surface of her foot.  Caitlin was enjoying the feeling too much.  She pushed the tiny body harder against her worn out feet.  She wanted to make sure to get every drop off of her sole, using this woman’s body.  She was delighted to feel the pitiful punches on her thumb and forefinger.

Once Caitlin had made her way to her toes, she stuck the struggling body into each of the spaces between her toes.  To Caitlin, the tiny thing should be thankful that she was allowing her some more time to breath, even if all the air that was available for her was tainted by her smelly toes.  She spun her human foot rag all around the tight spaces to make sure to get any of the excess sweat that had built up.  The merciless girl could hear the tiny thing begging for her to stop but honestly she couldn’t care less.  It only made her more forceful with her torturing.

The 44 year old Barbara couldn’t escape the smell of this young girl’s feet.  She wondered what she did in life that made her deserve this.  She always thought of herself as a kind and caring woman who was very social in her neighborhood and community.  She had three kids, who were all high school age or older.  She and her husband were very much in love as the day they had met.  Which part of that made her deserve to have her face plastered against the sweaty foot of a 15 year old?

If it weren’t for the fact she couldn’t even breathe, she would be begging for it all to stop.  She tried screaming for help even though there would be no one to hear her, but she couldn’t even get that out with the mountain of foot flesh pressed tightly against her face.  She desperately attempted at taking swings at the gargantuan fingers that were holding her body tightly in place and rubbing her deeply across the bottom of the sweaty sole.  She didn’t think the girl was even feeling her desperate attempts at escape.

She prayed to God that this torture would end soon.  Not even in her worst nightmares could she have imagined anything like this.  Suddenly, she was lifted away from the hell.  She quickly took several quick deep breaths as she frantically gasped for air.  Between her fits of wheezing, she uncontrollably screamed in absolute terror.  Before she could even catch her breath, she felt the powerful digits holding her captive quickly move her body back towards the horrendous surface. 

Caitlin was having a blast.  She had been going at it on one foot for a while before she realized her other foot wasn’t getting any attention.  Pulling the little lady from her foot, she quickly slipped her other foot out of the sandal and propped it up onto her knee.  She had a great idea.  Her voice boomed down to the little plaything and instructed her to stick out her tongue.  When she wouldn’t do it, Caitlin threatened to tear her limb from limb.  She was thrilled to see the itty bitty tongue stick out from the mouth.  Eagerly, the teen pushed the tiny face against her still sweaty sole.  Now she could feel another source of moisture but she knew it wasn’t just from the tears.  She made sure the tongue passed over and cleaned every inch of her dirty foot.  After a while, she actually began to divert her attention to her cell phone to check her friends’ Snapchat stories and resuming her torment of her little treat in her mouth.  All while still mindlessly rubbing her foot sweat all over her victim’s body.

Barbara had just had to endure tasting the sweaty foot of a girl much, much younger than her for God knows how long.  She was not sure how much more she could be pushed before she lost her sanity.  By the time her captor placed her on the carpeted ground of this gigantic room, she could barely muster up any pleas.  Her mouth was too worn out and she was just too mentally exhausted.  Feeling the softness of the carpet fibers against her sensitive skin, Barbara prayed the torture was over.  Seeing the gigantic feet she had gotten to know very well sitting directly in front of her, she felt like puking.  As soon as she saw one of the pair of monsters raise up off the ground, the terror within her body skyrocketed as she realized her torture wasn’t over yet. 

Immediately jumping to her feet, she began sprinting in the opposite direction, but the thick carpet made running for a woman her size near impossible.  She stumbled several times in her desperate attempt to escape her fate.  The tiny woman was surprised by how far she had actually gotten.  False hope led her to look back to see if the giant girl had not come after her after all.  That hope was quickly crushed as she saw a huge, wrinkled sole forming a gigantic ceiling above her fleeing form, and it was slowly being lowered onto her.  Now profusely bawling, Barb quickened her pace, yet this only caused her to stumble to the ground.  She felt like this 15 year old girl was going to squish her like a bug beneath her bare foot.  She screamed at the top of her lungs as she frantically crawled backwards in a desperate attempt to get away from the foot.  Unfortunately for her, it was too fast and the soft sole she had come to dread finished its descent and rested atop her tiny body, with her face and stomach pressed against the sole once again.

Caitlin put her foot rag down on the ground in front of her.  Staring at the little thing for a bit, she realized that she had picked the perfect job for it.  She loved the feeling of her body under her foot too much.  Deciding what to do next, she raised her right foot off the ground and began raising it over the woman.  She smiled as she saw the poor thing try to run away.  If only she knew there was no escaping.  Caitlin brought her bare foot down slowly over her, relishing the wails and screams. 

As soon as the bottom of her foot felt the fleshy contact of the tiny body, she closed her eyes in absolute joy of completely dominating this woman who was probably even older than her mother, with just her bare feet alone.  Her foot now rested flat on the ground, with just the tiny woman’s body keeping her entire sole from feeling the soft carpet.  Once again, she admired her long, freshly pedicured white toenails.  She decided she’d keep her little toy down there for a bit.  She had other tinies to keep her busy for now.  Turning back to the rest of the group, she noticed they had all been too petrified to even move while all the action had taken place.  With a big smile that tripled the fear in the small group of women, Caitlin addressed the group for the first time.

“Who’s next?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

I promise that there will be a death in the next chapter! I had originally planned for it to happen in this chapter, but once I started writing, the ideas just started flowing out and I thought it’d be best to save it for the next one.  Hope y’all enjoy it and leave suggestions and/or criticisms in the reviews or by contacting me!

Also, I need more followers on Instagram, so hit me up for my username haha