- Text Size +

You saw a pair of green flats approach the desk, and you knew right away that they were Jen’s, because even if you tried to avoid looking at their feet you still sometimes glanced down. And she would typically wear flats. And once she stood over the desk, while she filled out the time log, you were amazed by how tall she seemed right now. But you’d guess that anything would look a lot taller when you’re suddenly almost 3 feet shorter than you normally would be. And after she finished, she sat in the chair and rolled closer to the edge, and her green flat clad feet inched ever closer to you.

But before she took them off to go to town on you, she actually rolled a bit back, and looked down at you. You had a moment of panic, but quickly calmed down once you remembered that it was much too dark for her to make out any of the features of you right now. She began to speak to you, which did surprise you, and she said “Hello Mr. Mannequin! I hope you had a good night. Sorry that I’m gonna rub my feet all over you, but I really need it today. Although I’m sure you like it, since you’re always down here, so enjoy! You know that I will. Bye!” And with that, Jen rolled back to the edge of the desk and wiggled her feet out of her flats, revealing a pair of fair skinned bare feet with some beautiful green toe nail polish. She started wiggling her toes and cracking them for a few moments, and the suspense was really killing you right now, but then the moment came when her feet finally made contact with your smaller body.

She started by planting both feet onto your chest, nearly knocking the wind out of your shrunken lungs, and she started to rub them up and down your chest. You had a clear view up her skirt, and you felt a bit guilty that you could see her pink underwear so easily, but you rationalized that it was worth it since she was using your body as a stress reliever. She then stared to grind the balls of her feet into your chest harshly, making sure that any built up junk on her feet was removed and transferred to you.  And as she had her fun with your chest, you noticed a slight odor emanating from her active feet. It seemed to be a strange mixture of lavender and foot sweat, although they were far enough away that it wasn’t very noticeable for you, at least not yet. And then she started to knead your shoulders with her toes, and they seemed to be giving you a highly effective shoulder massage. Her long and slender toes easily reached the full stretch of your shoulders, and were able to effortlessly work away your built up stress just as she worked away her own.

 And as she happily worked on your shoulders, she moved her feet towards your face, and you wondered how you would hold up for this point of the experience. Both of her feet landed squarely on your cheeks, and she used her toes to grip and squeeze them, as if she was treating you like a cute child. They continued to mash and squeeze your cheeks until they started to feel numb, and then started to move towards the rest of your face. Her left foot arranged itself on the center of your face, with her toes on your nose and her sole covering your mouth. Your nose actually peeked out in-between her big toe and her 2nd toe, so the only air your could breathe had to go through her toes first. And now the smell that you noticed earlier increased greatly, although it was highly enjoyable for you. And as her left foot stayed put on your face, her right foot started to explore the rest of your head. It started to mess with your ears, flicking them with her toes and squeezing them in-between her toes. Then she started to ruffle your hair with her right foot, happily running her toes through your highly stimulating hair. And as she did that, she would periodically squeeze your nose shut with her big toe, forcing you to hold your breath for a few seconds at a time. And that would force you to take deeper breaths, which both caused you to smell more and more of Jen’s toes and made her feet a slight breeze between those toes.

As she was messing with you, she was surprised by the draft that she felt between her toes. And she also remembered that the hair felt a lot more realistic. Jen wondered if they might have upgraded the mannequin lately, and she was tempted to see just how much they improved it. She said, to you/the mannequin, “Wow they sure did upgrade you, Mr. Mannequin! I wonder how much more real you feel, now.” You were pretty excited by what Jen might do next, and you were also relieved that it seemed like the coast was still clear for now.

So Jen then moved her left foot, and started pushing her toes into your mouth. You tried to resist at first, but she was easily able to pry your mouth open and force her foot into your mouth. She rested her toes and the upper end of her foot on your tongue, and wiggled her toes around inside your mouth, and her foot had a distinctly salty taste. And while her left foot explored the inside of your mouth, her right foot started grabbing at your shirt and pulled on it. But eventually, Jen took her foot out of your mouth, and rubbed it on your shirt to dry it off. And once her foot was dry, she slipped her flats back on and signed out.

You had just experienced your first bout as the office foot stool, and no one had any idea. You dusted yourself off a little bit and leaned back to take a bit of a rest. It was pretty exhausting doing this, and it was surprising because you weren’t really doing anything; it was the girls who were doing all the action. But as you took a rest, you knew that the next lady would come over soon, and once she arrived, you would have another round of fun.

←To Be Continued (Go to Meghan’s Turn - Chapter 2)

Chapter End Notes:

Here's the first actual 'content' chapter. I'll most likely make one chapter for each main lady before I start to continue any chapter beyond its first one (unless I get hit with an extreme idea/inspiration) And remember that there won't be many branching paths after the initial choice of which girl to start with.

Let me know how you like the chapter, and if you have any feedback. Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.