[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This is a story about a guy named Nick, who works at an office building. One day he shrinks down to 3 ft, and mist find a way to make it through the day. Hope you enjoy!

I'm also planning on adiding some micro sized shrinking as well, probably around the 1/2 of an inch or smaller level. I'm not quite finished that alternate thing yet, but it shouldn't take too long for me to finish it.

And just as a heads up before you begin reading: this is a primarilly feet centered story. If you like feet, then you're in luck. But if you don't really like it, then there won't be much more for you. Sorry!


Rated: R
Categories: Footwear, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 5190 Read: 42501
Published: October 20 2016 Updated: May 13 2017
Story Notes:

SETTING

An office building. The office is named Rankit Industries, after some guy named Rankit you suppose, because the current owners of this office building actually bought it from the previous owners. And they liked the name, so they just stuck with it. Now this office is a lot looser with its dress code than typical offices, with the only major regulation is for employees to wear clothing that wouldn’t obstruct their ability to work. So it’s not out of the ordinary to see an employee come in wearing the pajamas every once in a while. Rankit seems to be a lot more interested in the work that employees do, rather than police what they wear or how they behave, at least to a reasonable extent. Another unique thing about this place is its use of shared desks. A few desks are actually free for any employee to use, and the company encourages employees to use them whenever they want, as long as they make sure to not use them for too long at a time.

CHARACTERS

Nick: A somewhat new member of this office, where he joined about 6 months ago, and he is mainly interested in doing a good job and having a pleasant relationship with his co-workers. He is average sized, standing at about 5’11”, and usually wears professional shirts and pants. He mainly doesn’t want to stand out too much, at least at first, so he can get used to working life. He is also 22, and he is still fairly new to the working world. Nick also has a bit of a foot fetish, but he keeps those thoughts away from the work place, so he doesn’t do anything that might make people suspicious, like looking at the ground a lot, or taking quick glances at his co-workers if a shoe comes off or something, or anything else like that.

Jen Nguyen: Jen is a very cheerful and helpful member of the office team, and she has helped you out on multiple occasions because she was closest to you ages wise, so she probably remembers how it felt to be the new guy. She also tells a lot of jokes, and you find her very funny. She has fair skin and long dark black hair that goes down to her upper back. She has light brown eyes. She’s a 24 year old Asian woman. She was also about medium in height, standing at 5’8”. Today, Jen was wearing a nice green dress with matching green flats.

Meghan Sharr: Meghan is also fairly new to this office, but she is a lot more confident about her role when you compare yourself to her. You both have bonded about how you both have recently entered the working world, talking about your respective college experiences. You learned that she has had a few internship opportunities during her undergrad experience, which would explain her level of readiness when compared to you. But she tries to give you pointers and tips from what she learned during her time, so you would be able to do well here too. She seems to always have an even and somewhat darkish tan. She also has light red hair, which makes you wonder how much work must go into keeping that consistent tan of hers, which she wears in a short pony tail. She also has bright hazel eyes. She is a 22 year old Caucasian woman. She is also a very tall person, standing at an impressive 6’5”. Today, Meghan decided to wear a pair of jeans and a plaid shirt, along with a pair of nice leather boots.

Kristen Shields: You don’t actually know very much about Kristen, because she seems to like to separate her work life with her personal life pretty strictly. Most conversations with her were about the job or work related subjects. But she is always polite when she interacts with others, and she doesn’t seem to get jealous or annoyed if other people get recognized over her, so she must be nice at least. She is a fair skinned woman with a lot of freckles. She also has brown hair that she wears in a pony tail that goes over her shoulder. She has bright blue eyes and is 25 years old, and is Caucasian. Kristen was actually the same height as you, standing at 5’11” as well. Kristen was pretty tired today, so she just wore a pair of comfortable sweatpants and a casual collared shirt, and a pair of fluffy moccasins.

Miriam Patel: Miriam is a serious worker and one of the quieter members of this office. But she also knows a lot about all the different regulations and best ways to perform the usual job duties, so most other members go to her for advice. And you don’t think that she minds, because she always seems to help out with any reservations or complaints. Although, she could just be being nice, so you weren’t sure either way. She has brown skin and wavy but short black hair that only goes down to her neck. She also has brown eyes. She’s a 26 year old Indian woman. Miriam was a pretty tall person, standing at 6’1”. Today, Miriam felt like wearing a dress shirt and a pair of jeans, with a pair of comfortable ugg boots. Her feet were feeling a bit sore today, so she didn’t mind wearing those boots today.

STORY INFO

In this story, our main character will shrink to about 2-3 feet, and will need to avoid being trampled over by his co-workers. This will start out unaware, and can evolve into discovery eventually. It will probably change quicker, since he is only a few feet tall as opposed to less than an inch tall. And he will also be more durable, so I can get more creative and detailed with what I write. But I mainly wanted to mess around with a different level of size difference. And it will sort of have the interactive style that I’ve usually done. But once each character route begins, I will probably not have as many branches, and instead just write them linearly. I’ll also be writing this story in 2nd person, from Nick’s perspective. I’ll most likely focus on feet stuff, mostly because that’s what I’m most into, you won’t find much else in this story. Sorry!

And the premise might be a bit too convenient for the kind of story that I’m trying to tell, but I don’t really care. Hey, it’s not like shrinking and stuff is realistic either!

1. Introduction + Story Start by Sheograth [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (825 words)

2. In Comes Jen - Chapter 1 by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (1091 words)

3. Alternate Start (micro style shrinking) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (655 words)

Alternate mirco sized shrinking starting point

4. Approaching Miriam (ALT-Miriam1) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (1336 words)

5. Meghan’s Turn - Chapter 2 by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (1283 words)