[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

In quite possibly THE most fucked-up Undertale fanfic of all time (and probably the saddest, to be perfectly honest with you), Flowey goes inside Alphys' head and takes control over her brain, seeking revenge for what Alphys did to him and his mother back in the Motherly Fuckery and Incestual Apocalypse days. How, you may ask?

Why, only by making her actively, knowingly destroy literally everything she loves and holds dearly and mercilessly torturing her to horrifyingly bloody, violent and gruesome DEATH, of course!


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Middle Age (50+), Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Furry, Futanari, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Maternal, Mouth Play, Nose, Scat, Slave, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14766 Read: 11243
Published: October 19 2016 Updated: October 19 2016
Story Notes:
DISCLAIMER: This story is a very firmly non-profit fanwork with absolutely no intention of infringing upon the original work's copyright.

The videogame Undertale and all of its respective characters belong very exclusively to Toby "Radiation" Fox and his affiliates.

1. Chapter 1 by xandermartin98 [Reviews - 0] (8825 words)

2. Chapter 2 by xandermartin98 [Reviews - 0] (5941 words)